Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (4white)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-15-2012, 10:37 PM Reply   
I'm sure this has been discussed but ....... What's the best cover for the V215? I have tried the shark skin but I'm not that impressed.

Thanks

Rich
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       07-16-2012, 10:33 AM Reply   
I got the sharkskin plus that goes over the tower when folded down and am extremely impressed! No puddling water just runs off it plus gas a 7 year warranty!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-16-2012, 12:37 PM Reply   
I have a Sunbrella top that came with my boat from the Superior Design tops. I've had it since 07 and its still in perfect shape and keeps the boat bone dry inside. Here is an actual photo of my boat on their website when it was new. http://www.superiortops.com/popup01.html

Its a 5 to 1 cinch system, so it has 5 buckles and a cinch that goes aroudn the base. Each side has 3 J hooks that pop under the rubrail and all the interior contact points are felt lined except the pylon which has a heavy rubber linner as does the back whch covers down to a couple inches above the swimstep.