Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (DMeyersLT)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-08-2010, 3:02 PM Reply   
Picked up our new boat Friday. The guys over at California Marine Sports and Supreme really came through with a great boat for us. Now its time for some Exile, Leds, Tint and some powder coating then on to the Bump Party.[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-08-2010, 3:17 PM Reply   
Dude... That looks like a killer ride!!! Need more pics though
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2010, 3:20 PM Reply   
Does it have the new dash? Can you take some pics of it please.
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-08-2010, 3:45 PM Reply   
I think people care more about the dash of this boat than how it actually works for what it is supposed to be used for.Every thread about this boat has people screaming about the dash.I agree it's not a great looking original dash but I bet it will be trouble free for years longer than all the video ones.CONGRATS on your new boat,if it treats you as well as my Supreme has me for the past 3 seasons you will be very happy.Now go take the rest of that shrink wrap off and let's see the rest of that beauty.

Last edited by wakebrdjay; 08-08-2010 at 3:48 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2010, 4:33 PM Reply   
For me a nice dash is super important. It doesn't need to have a touch screen LCD but it needs to look good and be nice place to be. I spend a lot of time in the drivers seat and feeling spoilt by having a plush good looking environment to sit makes all the difference.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-08-2010, 6:06 PM Reply   
^^^2nd that. While mines not super fancy it is good looking and super functional.

The boat looks gorgeous as far as I can see I really like the look of the exterior on these but would have to see the interior and the wave on both sides.

Congrats and great call on the Exile gear. Keep us posted!
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-08-2010, 6:18 PM Reply   
I think Supreme kinda freaked out when the economy took a dump and they lost so many dealers,so they rushed this model to the scene to keep some buzz going about them.
Old     (petrey10)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-09-2010, 8:16 AM Reply   
if i had the cash i would definitely buy this boat.... so sick
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-09-2010, 8:41 AM Reply   
Powder coat that tower black to top it off...red might play too.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       08-09-2010, 8:43 AM Reply   
Let's see some more pictures!
Old     (DMeyersLT)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-10-2010, 5:17 AM Reply   
Hey guys thanks for all the compliments on the boat. To answer the questions on the dash, the boat has the old dash in it the new one does not get released for another 4 to 6 weeks, i just did not want to miss BUMP or anymore lake time. Yet i have had a lot of people check this dash out and they like it and they dont understand why i even want to replace it. The new dash will be in the boat in 4 to 6 weeks. I have to thank all the people agin at California Marine Sports and Supreme Boats for building me a great boat. I have the boat all taken apart right now i will post more pics as soon as i get it put back together. Just had matching wheels put on the Tahoe check it out. [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
Old     (malibumatt)      Join Date: May 2006       08-10-2010, 10:55 AM Reply   
Is it just me or does it look like you could park that Tahoe inside the boat?
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-10-2010, 11:21 AM Reply   
That shows what a beast it is.
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-10-2010, 5:28 PM Reply   
SICK looking Boat "D" See ya @ Bump
Old     (liljohn)      Join Date: May 2007       08-10-2010, 7:57 PM Reply   
We need way more pics! Interior, wave , wake, etc!
Old     (bennn)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-10-2010, 8:25 PM Reply   
congrats man! more pics!!
Old     (flyhigh)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-10-2010, 11:37 PM Reply   
Sic pic of the V226 surf.
Attached Images

Old     (ozzgood)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-11-2010, 6:52 AM Reply   
I love the colors.. congrats
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-11-2010, 7:07 AM Reply   
Sweet looking rig. Looks awesome with the wheels too. I agree on powdercoating that tower to really finish it off. Not needed cause it is already sick, but would be even sicker. Congrats....
Old     (TimboSlice)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-11-2010, 8:05 AM Reply   
that surfwake looks retarded big!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-11-2010, 9:20 AM Reply   
Nice work matching up them "RAYIMS"...If I were to powder coat the tower I would do all black but get the back up rights done in red...it'd look super custom. Oh by the way, love the colors! This is one of the few boats I'd consider next to the Sanger V237 for my next boat, that surf wave gets me.
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-13-2010, 5:55 AM Reply   
SA WEET ! I can't wait to see this after your mods. I am very curious to see what you are able to do with the cabin speaks. On this boat, Supreme made the side walls thinner in order to give the boat crazy interior room, but as I understand it, it will only hold shallow mount speakers. I believe we have the right man on the job. Please let me know as I have one on the way. I hope all goes well for the BUMP P.
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       08-13-2010, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyhigh View Post
Anyone concerned about how much bow rise there is there?

And the wave is for sure huge, but without more pics, it sure looks to be a short pocket before it crumbles about 10 feet back.

More weight in the front might fix both those problems.
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-13-2010, 2:52 PM Reply   
Whats the scoop with the new dash? Whats the difference? Whats it look like? I love all the bling and electronics on the Bu's... I am a gadget guy... but I think it will be interesting if we will see a fully tricked out "LCD" "Electronic" boat model still crusing the waters 20 years down the road... We still see MC Stars/Stripes, Nautique 2001, Bu Skiers etc.... that are built in the 70's still running strong...
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-13-2010, 3:18 PM Reply   
^yep, im not sure im sold on all this fancy stuff jus yet. Infact I know im not. Soooo expensive to repair.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-13-2010, 4:17 PM Reply   
If even one of those LCD's makes it 20 years I will be blown away. I don't think those buying boats with them in it really care nor do they expect it to last that long.
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       08-13-2010, 5:51 PM Reply   
So I think that means that these boats will lose their value faster than their predecessors, because repairing the LCD garbage will take more effort.

In the year 2030, who is going to support Malivue? Tige Touch? etc? I have gone the rounds with some of the techies on here and they assure me that it will be dirt cheap to replace these components, but I think I still don't understand how they can do it with something that is never mass produced.
Old     (taft)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-13-2010, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
That picture is really misleading. That boat is going nowhere near surf speed and is obviously super weighted in the back. You wouldn't go anywhere if you tried to surf that.

I've been waiting to see the surf wave on that dialed. I'm sure it will be nice, but it is hard to tell when most of the pictures I've seen of it mislead viewers.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-14-2010, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
What a waste of all that butter.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-14-2010, 12:28 PM Reply   
Here are some pics of James Walker surfing behind a V226. 900lbs + stock
Attached Images

Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-14-2010, 1:05 PM Reply   
Dude that boat is sick!!!!!!! Im diggin the colors. Need more pictures

That surf wave looks mean, but i doubt they are at a good surf speed. Pocket looks pretty short. On our boat at like 8-9mph the wave looks insane, but its not surfable.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-14-2010, 2:05 PM Reply   
Joey, did you see the pics above you? That is one of the longest wakes I have ever seen/ridden.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-14-2010, 4:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakemitch View Post
Joey, did you see the pics above you? That is one of the longest wakes I have ever seen/ridden.
nah im not talking about the pics you posted, talking about the picture way up there. Agreed, the ones you posted are of a solid wave tho.
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-15-2010, 5:58 AM Reply   
@wakemitch, with only an additional 900lbs , I am sure that the rub rail is nowhere near the waterline, I bet it only gets better from here.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-15-2010, 7:45 AM Reply   
Drew, we had so much room to weight more. The boat is really tall. We will play with it more when the shop gets a demo boat in a couple weeks. But really, with the way we weighted it in those pics it was the best wake i had surfed.
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-15-2010, 11:47 AM Reply   
Damn ,the window tint and speakers look great dude!