Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-10-2022, 1:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Really, that's your criteria for leading the country? It's not suprising America has the leaders it does.
No. Not the only one, but it is a great start. When the democrat are for throwing the border open and moving our jobs to china, I am for anyone who puts up policies that are against them. And we all know what happens if you challenge an authoritarian. They lose their sh$t. So yes. I consider a triggered democrat to be a criteria for leading the country. It means the person is moving us in the right direction.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-10-2022, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
SN did for christ sakes. I made the point of how does he know and he pointed to that very article. I pointed out that I bet it was just like all the other articles he posts that does not support his claim and usually ends up supporting mine and sure enough. Went and read it and it may not support my claim this time, it sure as heck does not support his claim at all. It basically Pence opinion and feelings against Trumps opinion and feelings. It had zero factual to refute the law on the matter. That was the only point.

I do have opinions about the peoples motives because they have a long body of work on the very topic that says what I am saying is more correct than anything.
Naw man. Joeshmoe posted a Times piece that you couldnt get by the paywall. I posted a second piece on the same topic that you didnt like because it was "my sides article". Then i posted a FOX article on the same topic. All of them said the same thing. Pence says trump was wrong, thats it. You went off the deep end about missing smoking guns.....
My only "claims" were, Pence said it, i agreed it was illegal.
3rd graders know how elections work. Why not you?
If it wasnt illegal and morally corrupt why would orange guy try so hard to cover it up?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-10-2022, 3:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
No. Not the only one, but it is a great start. When the democrat are for throwing the border open and moving our jobs to china, I am for anyone who puts up policies that are against them. And we all know what happens if you challenge an authoritarian. They lose their sh$t. So yes. I consider a triggered democrat to be a criteria for leading the country. It means the person is moving us in the right direction.
Why do you repeat so many false claims?
Democrats have not opened the border, almost every trump policy is still in place.
Moving jobs to China? Biden has been pushing USA, Union made since before the election.
Remind me where virtually every piece of trump merchandise is made?
Parties exist to create and promote policy. The GOP policy is only support trump. There is no policy anymore, there was none in 2020 either, just trump. R's need to decide what they are for and being against Dems isnt a policy. All it does is lose more votes for the GOP.
You form your opinions like a child. Grow the F up junior.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-11-2022, 8:24 AM Reply   
Wheres Delta?
Remember when you said they dropped the case against the militia guys who tried to kill Gov Whitmer? Didnt mallcop opine the same?
Both wrong again. Another one just plead guilty. How does that happen? Who pleads guilty in a case that was dropped?

https://www.mycentraloregon.com/2022...tchen-whitmer/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2022, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Wheres Delta?
Remember when you said they dropped the case against the militia guys who tried to kill Gov Whitmer? Didnt mallcop opine the same?
Both wrong again. Another one just plead guilty. How does that happen? Who pleads guilty in a case that was dropped?

https://www.mycentraloregon.com/2022...tchen-whitmer/
pleas agreement. They write down what they want to say out loud and you have to read it or no deal. Happens everyday. Does not make it true.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2022, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why do you repeat so many false claims?
Democrats have not opened the border, almost every trump policy is still in place.
Moving jobs to China? Biden has been pushing USA, Union made since before the election.
Remind me where virtually every piece of trump merchandise is made?
Parties exist to create and promote policy. The GOP policy is only support trump. There is no policy anymore, there was none in 2020 either, just trump. R's need to decide what they are for and being against Dems isnt a policy. All it does is lose more votes for the GOP.
You form your opinions like a child. Grow the F up junior.
Trump policies were not in place. I already slapped you down on this more than once. They finally sued and got the trump era policies put into place after over a million to 2 million people came across the border. Prior to Trump, they let in another 11 million or more.

Biden has done nothing up say words. There has been ZERO policy adjustment in regards to china and other countries under biden.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2022, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Naw man. Joeshmoe posted a Times piece that you couldnt get by the paywall. I posted a second piece on the same topic that you didnt like because it was "my sides article". Then i posted a FOX article on the same topic. All of them said the same thing. Pence says trump was wrong, thats it. You went off the deep end about missing smoking guns.....
My only "claims" were, Pence said it, i agreed it was illegal.
3rd graders know how elections work. Why not you?
If it wasnt illegal and morally corrupt why would orange guy try so hard to cover it up?
I posted exactly how election work. just becuase pence says it is wrong does not mean pence is correct. He did not state a law was wrong, he said one person overthrowing an election was wrong. That is an opinion. Not a fact or stated law. Learn how to read.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-11-2022, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
pleas agreement. They write down what they want to say out loud and you have to read it or no deal. Happens everyday. Does not make it true.
No one pleas to a dropped case because there is no case. There is a case and the participants are pleading guilty. 180 from what you stated.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-11-2022, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
I posted exactly how election work. just becuase pence says it is wrong does not mean pence is correct. He did not state a law was wrong, he said one person overthrowing an election was wrong. That is an opinion. Not a fact or stated law. Learn how to read.
It means Pense is accurate, he had no right to do trumps bidding and toss out votes. It is illegal to steal an election.
Do you think one person overthrowing an election is ok? not opinion, it is law. If not, who is the one person who has a right to overthrow an election? The whole issue is ridiculous. Learn how to think.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-13-2022, 3:06 PM Reply   
Even Jordan Peterson thinks Trump is a Whiney bitch. Beta male confirmed.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-14-2022, 1:19 PM Reply   
Wow, looks like the DNC and Clinton were spying, and hacking, and lying. (like always) and maybe, just maybe she will be charged. Getting closer. She should have been in jail. when she bleached the home server. but this one, is over the top.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-14-2022, 1:20 PM Reply   
Lol, no way Clinton is going to jail that's a fantasy, powerful people never face justice
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-14-2022, 1:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, no way Clinton is going to jail that's a fantasy, powerful people never face justice
Oh, we know, but there's always a chance. lol Pretty disgusting how low the DNC will go. Its truly the swamp. and the left has proven they will do anything for power. Anything.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-14-2022, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Oh, we know, but there's always a chance. lol Pretty disgusting how low the DNC will go. Its truly the swamp. and the left has proven they will do anything for power. Anything.
Huh, It was Trumps republican party which tried to steal the last election. Your just lucky Pence asked mother and she said no.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-14-2022, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump loses again, Whines and tries to steal an election, gets his sycophant's to storm the capitol and the GOP is kicking out 2 stone cold republican's, Cheny and Kinzinger, because they wont back the authoritarian trump. Trump also stole classified documents and dragged them down to Florida with him. But its Clintons emails that bother you? RNC says 1/6ers were participating in "legitimate political discourse". Trump says he will pardon them because they are being mistreated. RNC decides not to have any formal republican policy since 2016, its just support trump no matter what he does. RNC paying trumps legal bills for all his actual crimes and its the DNC thats disgusting, low and swampy. What could possibly make the RNC disgusting if not any of that? Anything?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-14-2022, 5:24 PM Reply   
I'm sure another bengazi enquiry will get to the bottom of it lol.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-15-2022, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Huh, It was Trumps republican party which tried to steal the last election. Your just lucky Pence asked mother and she said no.
There is zero means for a person to "steal" an election by following the constitution.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-15-2022, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump loses again, Whines and tries to steal an election, gets his sycophant's to storm the capitol and the GOP is kicking out 2 stone cold republican's, Cheny and Kinzinger, because they wont back the authoritarian trump. Trump also stole classified documents and dragged them down to Florida with him. But its Clintons emails that bother you? RNC says 1/6ers were participating in "legitimate political discourse". Trump says he will pardon them because they are being mistreated. RNC decides not to have any formal republican policy since 2016, its just support trump no matter what he does. RNC paying trumps legal bills for all his actual crimes and its the DNC thats disgusting, low and swampy. What could possibly make the RNC disgusting if not any of that? Anything?
Nice distraction. Not a single bit of any of this would be a discussion if clinton was not paying to hack Trumps servers to plant evidence of Russian communications. End of story.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-15-2022, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, looks like the DNC and Clinton were spying, and hacking, and lying. (like always) and maybe, just maybe she will be charged. Getting closer. She should have been in jail. when she bleached the home server. but this one, is over the top.

As usual, there's a bit more to the story.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-la...172726839.html

"But, as Durham pointed out later in the filing, these DNS lookups started as early as 2014 and continued until early 2017. In other words, the majority of them took place when Barack Obama was in office, directly undermining Trump's claim that he was politically targeted by them.

Lawyers for one of the researchers who worked with Joffe highlighted that in a statement to The Times: "The cybersecurity researchers were investigating malware in the White House, not spying on the Trump campaign, and to our knowledge all of the data they used was nonprivate DNS data from before Trump took office.""
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-15-2022, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
There is zero means for a person to "steal" an election by following the constitution.
Then point out where in the Constitution where the loser of both the popular vote and the electoral count can remain in office without stealing an election.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-15-2022, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post

"But, as Durham pointed out later in the filing, these DNS lookups started as early as 2014 and continued until early 2017. In other words, the majority of them took place when Barack Obama was in office, directly undermining Trump's claim that he was politically targeted by them.

Lawyers for one of the researchers who worked with Joffe highlighted that in a statement to The Times: "The cybersecurity researchers were investigating malware in the White House, not spying on the Trump campaign, and to our knowledge all of the data they used was nonprivate DNS data from before Trump took office.""
Its all nonsense. Durham couldnt find jack for years and he still hasnt. One lawyer lied on a form. Thats it. Not a single person charged with conspiracy or fraud...which would be the charges if "spying". A story like this, its most likely due to the panic of trump and the entire GOP. Durham, one charge of a lawyer lying on a form..Vs. 19 actual suits against trump all moving forward. Grand Jury approved and scheduled in Georgia. Another Grand Jury in NY, The 1/6 commission releasing more info to the public daily, they are i panic mode.
But yeah the right is exploding because....nothing. Snowflakes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-15-2022, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nice distraction. Not a single bit of any of this would be a discussion if clinton was not paying to hack Trumps servers to plant evidence of Russian communications. End of story.
It isnt a distraction. It is a direct comparison of the RNC and the DNC.
lol, clinton spying on trump. They should put it on your headstone.
Tell me about hacking trump servers and planting evidence of russian communication. How does that happen, how do they pull it off? If they did, wouldnt they arrest someone? or just a PR blast? You hear it on your fav far right media and try to regurgitate it here, and fail.
The truth? Trump had servers in the trump org that were pinging back and forth with Alfa bank, a russian bank.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa-Bank
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-15-2022, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
It isnt a distraction. It is a direct comparison of the RNC and the DNC.
lol, clinton spying on trump. They should put it on your headstone.
Tell me about hacking trump servers and planting evidence of russian communication. How does that happen, how do they pull it off? If they did, wouldnt they arrest someone? or just a PR blast? You hear it on your fav far right media and try to regurgitate it here, and fail.
The truth? Trump had servers in the trump org that were pinging back and forth with Alfa bank, a russian bank.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa-Bank
You obviously are not paying attention to what Durham just did and laid out.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-15-2022, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:

The story is wrong. The DNS lookups that started before where in regard to a specialize russian cell phones that were used around washington during the Obama years and turned out to not be that specialized. Clinton tried to use that information to frame Trump.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-15-2022, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
You obviously are not paying attention to what Durham just did and laid out.
Then layout the claims. My take, if there is ever an actual charge and a conviction, 90 days or less.
Nothing like the "death penalty" trump is talking about.
This is about changing the narrative about trumps legal problems. Thats it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-15-2022, 1:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Then layout the claims. My take, if there is ever an actual charge and a conviction, 90 days or less.
Nothing like the "death penalty" trump is talking about.
This is about changing the narrative about trumps legal problems. Thats it.
There will not be a conviction in 90 days. They just responded to the one suspect the other day. Of course there is no death penalty on this, however it will makes watergate look like a cheap stunt.

It has nothing to do with changing the narrative on Trump. Trump was found to not to have colluded with anyone. No one in Trumps sphere was convicted of colluding. Only people so far to be changed in this is people helping the democrats with more to come.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-15-2022, 1:18 PM Reply   
No man, Trump says DEATH PENALTY. Quote me.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...-death-penalty

I didnt mean "within 90 days" I meant that the penalty, at most will be 90 days if they can even get a conviction. Procedural error.
Lets remember this
DELTA SAYS the charge from 2/14/22 by Durham on Sussman " it will makes watergate look like a cheap stunt".
Do tell us more!!!
Because when this dies in a day or two you will try to wiggle out of this statement. Mark my words, ive seen this movie hundreds of times with you.
I say it will be a full nothing burger.
Yeah, I believe the GOP is entering panic mode along with trump. The walls are closing in all the bad press about him stealing classified documents, 2 grand jury's, too much released by the 1/6 commission, and they will be airing their investigation on TV starting next month, 16 other lawsuits, too much dirty laundry aired in public. They needed to change the topic. Typical trump crap, does the same thing every time.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-15-2022, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
No man, Trump says DEATH PENALTY. Quote me.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...-death-penalty

I didnt mean "within 90 days" I meant that the penalty, at most will be 90 days if they can even get a conviction. Procedural error.
Lets remember this
DELTA SAYS the charge from 2/14/22 by Durham on Sussman " it will makes watergate look like a cheap stunt".
Do tell us more!!!
Because when this dies in a day or two you will try to wiggle out of this statement. Mark my words, ive seen this movie hundreds of times with you.
I say it will be a full nothing burger.
Yeah, I believe the GOP is entering panic mode along with trump. The walls are closing in all the bad press about him stealing classified documents, 2 grand jury's, too much released by the 1/6 commission, and they will be airing their investigation on TV starting next month, 16 other lawsuits, too much dirty laundry aired in public. They needed to change the topic. Typical trump crap, does the same thing every time.
uh huh. Only nothing burger has been your last 4 years complaining about Trump. All talking points generated by the democrat party. If anyone has learned anything about you commies, is that if you are saying someone else is doing it - you can be guaranteed that it is you that is doing it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-15-2022, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
uh huh. Only nothing burger has been your last 4 years complaining about Trump. All talking points generated by the democrat party. If anyone has learned anything about you commies, is that if you are saying someone else is doing it - you can be guaranteed that it is you that is doing it.
Yup.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...-durham-filing

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...e-house-spying

I forgot his accounting firm just dumped him and said their past statements cannot be relied on. Happens to everyone, right?
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ans-for-future
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-16-2022, 3:23 AM Reply   
I cant imagine the dirt, Ukraine has on the Bidens so if we dont support this , possible. war, the Ukraines dump all the family ties. all the money, and the history of hunter, who was just trafficking money to Dad.

I would think the left will start pushing to get Biden out quickly, spin the narrative and slam the family, prop up Pelosi as VP before the midterms, keep the impeachment from hitting in 2023, and they lose the vp seat.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-16-2022, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
I cant imagine the dirt, Ukraine has on the Bidens so if we dont support this , possible. war, the Ukraines dump all the family ties. all the money, and the history of hunter, who was just trafficking money to Dad.

I would think the left will start pushing to get Biden out quickly, spin the narrative and slam the family, prop up Pelosi as VP before the midterms, keep the impeachment from hitting in 2023, and they lose the vp seat.
Hunter appears to be some kind of druggy loser. He does hard drugs and hangs out with hookers, but has there ever been any solid evidence that his was some sort of international criminal deal maker? Besides the word of Trump and Giuliani? The whole thing comes off as some kind of right-wing fan fiction pieced together from bits of information from a stolen laptop.

Republicans need to get off the damn Trump fantasy/revenge train and start pounding the current economic issues. The midterms are the Republicans to lose and they certainly will if they primary and unseat winning incumbents and go off on boondoggles rather that discussing the issues all voters care about.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-16-2022, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:

You really think the US is supporting Ukraine because Ukraine has dirt on Biden? lol
Dude, you are pretty far down the rabbit hole to even consider that a possibility.
Did you forget there is a "rest of the world" supporting Ukraine too. Does Ukraine have dirt on all those other countries too? Do you think for even 10 seconds about this? Ever search anything not on a far right wing website?
Zero of your predictions have ever happened, zero, none, zip, nada. If you were a betting man you would be broke.
Oh, Wait. Lookie here. You are parroting freaking margarine trailer trash green. Do you believe in the Jewish space lazers too? Gazpacho police? When one starts believing her, its probably too late.
https://www.businessinsider.com/mtg-...er-dirt-2022-1

Here you go, this is who you are putting all your faith in and voice behind.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjorie_Taylor_Greene
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-16-2022, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yup.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-ne...-durham-filing

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...e-house-spying

I forgot his accounting firm just dumped him and said their past statements cannot be relied on. Happens to everyone, right?
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...ans-for-future
Still not russian collusion. Whole thing made up by democrats and they are caught with their hands in the cookie jar. They have the payment receipts to the clinton campaign. They have the guy who did the work spilling the beans on what he did and did it for and what he hoped to gain from doing the work. Not looking good for you commies.

In Sussmann's meeting with the second U.S. government agency, Durham says he "provided data which he claimed reflected purportedly suspicious DNS lookups by these entities of internet protocol (IP) addresses affiliated with a Russian mobile phone provider," and claimed that the lookups "demonstrated Trump and/or his associates were using supposedly rare, Russian-made wireless phones in the vicinity of the White House and other locations."

"The Special Counsel's Office has identified no support for these allegations," Durham wrote, adding that the "lookups were far from rare in the United States."

"For example, the more complete data that Tech Executive-1 and his associates gathered--but did not provide to Agency 2--reflected that between approximately 2014 and 2017, there were a total of more than 3 million lookups of Russian Phone-Prover 1 IP addresses that originated with U.S.-based IP addresses," Durham wrote. "Fewer than 1,000 of these lookups originated with IP addresses affiliated with Trump Tower."

Durham added that data collected by Tech Executive-1 also found that lookups began as early as 2014, during the Obama administration and years before Trump took office, which he said, is "another fact which the allegations omitted."
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-16-2022, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Hunter appears to be some kind of druggy loser. He does hard drugs and hangs out with hookers, but has there ever been any solid evidence that his was some sort of international criminal deal maker? Besides the word of Trump and Giuliani? The whole thing comes off as some kind of right-wing fan fiction pieced together from bits of information from a stolen laptop.

Republicans need to get off the damn Trump fantasy/revenge train and start pounding the current economic issues. The midterms are the Republicans to lose and they certainly will if they primary and unseat winning incumbents and go off on boondoggles rather that discussing the issues all voters care about.
It is well documented that Hunter was on the payroll for a Ukraine energy company and that daddy bribed them by withholding tax payer funds for them if they did not fire the guy investigating his sons company. Little more than a drug user so there is that.

You are correct. They do need to pound the current state of affairs and let Durham keep on trucking and catch the whole lot of them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-16-2022, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
You really think the US is supporting Ukraine because Ukraine has dirt on Biden? lol
Dude, you are pretty far down the rabbit hole to even consider that a possibility.
Did you forget there is a "rest of the world" supporting Ukraine too. Does Ukraine have dirt on all those other countries too? Do you think for even 10 seconds about this? Ever search anything not on a far right wing website?
Zero of your predictions have ever happened, zero, none, zip, nada. If you were a betting man you would be broke.
Oh, Wait. Lookie here. You are parroting freaking margarine trailer trash green. Do you believe in the Jewish space lazers too? Gazpacho police? When one starts believing her, its probably too late.
https://www.businessinsider.com/mtg-...er-dirt-2022-1

Here you go, this is who you are putting all your faith in and voice behind.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjorie_Taylor_Greene
Is the rest of the world supporting them? Can you post where western Europe has performed any positive steps to support Ukraine other than say they are with them? Weapons? Military support?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-16-2022, 1:58 PM Reply   
How is anyone spying on trump if it all started in 2014? Had nothing to do with trump. Wouldnt that mean someone was spying on Obama?

What eliminates Russian collusion and the cover-up afterward (obstruction, as indicated in 12 instances in the Mueller report)? All accurate. What hands in what cookie jar? Caught with your hands in the cookie jar is more like when trump is recorded blackmailing the Georgia AG and SoS to find more votes on a telephone call after the election.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-16-2022, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
It is well documented that Hunter was on the payroll for a Ukraine energy company and that daddy bribed them by withholding tax payer funds for them if they did not fire the guy investigating his sons company. Little more than a drug user so there is that.

You are correct. They do need to pound the current state of affairs and let Durham keep on trucking and catch the whole lot of them.
Biden never bribed anyone and you know it. Its just far right media BS. Zero evidence none whatsoever. It has been proved and presented to you a half dozen times already. Get educated.
There is tons of proof and evidence Trump blackmailed Ukraine to get dirt on Biden. He held back "taxpayer funded" arms that were congressionally approved to supply Ukraine. But trump wanted a little favor first. He did it on a recorded phone line, like the idiot he is, didnt learn the 1st time. He was impeached for it.

No one has ever mentioned Biden firing Durham, with trump it was daily talk of firing those investigating him. Fired Comey for exactly that reason. He fired almost everyone investigating him...Fired Steve Linick, investigating pompeo, Michael Atkinson,who was fired on April 3, reported the whistleblower complaint about Trump's dealings with Ukraine to Congress. That report put in motion Trump's impeachment. Fired Acting Defense Department inspector general Glenn Fine who was over seeing the 2 Trillion Covid relief money. He fired Acting Department of Health and Human Services inspector general Christi Grimm, Trump announced he was replacing Christi Grimm, whose office had released a report that found hospitals across the United States had "severe shortages of testing supplies."
That report contradicted Trump's false claims that his administration had done a great job testing people for the coronavirus.
And the list is endless...
Durham has been investigating since April 2019. WAY longer than muellar was allowed to work. Remember R's complaining about the time and money wasted??
what has Durham uncovered??? Zip, 2 minor infractions. Thats it. Wah-wah. Sad Trombone.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-16-2022, 2:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is the rest of the world supporting them? Can you post where western Europe has performed any positive steps to support Ukraine other than say they are with them? Weapons? Military support?
Like I said, most of the world is supporting Ukraine. Do your own research, who is siding with Russia, other than the GOP.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-17-2022, 2:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Like I said, most of the world is supporting Ukraine. Do your own research, who is siding with Russia, other than the GOP.
Really, 50% of the gas, that heats europe comes from Russia. The GOP wants to put sanctions in place now, to pressure Russia to move out of the region. Trump stopped the pipeline, Biden, one day one, opens it up. Hunter was on the board of an Energy company for Ukraine! Millions to the Big guy, from Hunters emails and phone. Are you blind or do you work for the DNC? You cannot be that stupid
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-17-2022, 4:51 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;2014321]It is well documented that Hunter was on the payroll for a Ukraine energy company and that daddy bribed them by withholding tax payer funds for them if they did not fire the guy investigating his sons company. Little more than a drug user so there is that.

Wow. Biden withheld aid and pushed Ukraine to oust a top prosecutor for not addressing corruption. He wasn't doing his job, or much of anything. He was replaced with someone much tougher who did pursue corporate and political corruption. Burisma Holdings wasn't even under any scrutiny when Biden withheld the aid--the investigation was over. The investigation didn't even cover the time when Hunter was on the board. It was before that. Burisma had already paid the fine. When you listen to liars (Trump and Guliani) you are working with purposely bad information.

The whole Durham thing is another republican boondoggle. Just something to distract focus from their main objective--retake congress. How does the Durham investigation help with that? It doesn't. Hammer the economy, whip the morons into a frenzy over CRT, etc. That will win the midterms. Quit settling Trumps self created vendettas. He will be too old in 2024 anyway. He needs to fade-out or risk pulling a GA again. Nothing unifies people more than a common enemy and for as much love he instills in his congregation, it is far outweighed by the hate he receives across the board--see 2020 election for proof. All the flags, hats and rallies he sold, failed to get him elected.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-17-2022, 6:09 AM Reply   
Thats hilarious. As soon as the Russian issue gets flipped, its now a boondoggle. The lack of accountability is mind blowing.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-17-2022, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Thats hilarious. As soon as the Russian issue gets flipped, its now a boondoggle. The lack of accountability is mind blowing.
I said that the Russian thing in 2017 was a boondoggle too!

This round is even stupider. What does it achieve for the Republicans? You going to impeach Hillary? Don't hold your breath on getting Hillary behind bars. Your best bet is to let her age-out and die. It is distraction from the task at hand.

I'm not some stupid tribalist with a score to settle. I want the Republicans to win and this is not going to do it. Let the thing run its course and end in a giant shrug. This is not an important Republican fight right now. "It is the economy, stupid."
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:

This round is even stupider. What does it achieve for the Republicans? You going to impeach Hillary? Don't hold your breath on getting Hillary behind bars. Your best bet is to let her age-out and die. It is distraction from the task at hand.

I'm not some stupid tribalist with a score to settle. I want the Republicans to win and this is not going to do it. Let the thing run its course and end in a giant shrug. This is not an important Republican fight right now. "It is the economy, stupid."
You are a rational, thinking republican. "The Base" just wants to pay trump $150 to go to a rally and yell "Lock Her UP", again.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-17-2022, 8:52 AM Reply   
Nice summary about Trump and his business dealings and accounting firm dropping the grifter:
:
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-perilou...125443612.html

"The shape-shifting valuations, even in the face of mounting legal peril with Mazars’ decision to sever ties and disavow its past financial statements, get to the core of a problem for Trump. He has spent a lifetime bending reality to his will, often making it up as he went along, inventing facts and figures to support his needs in the moment. In fact, in his Tuesday email he suggested the intangible value of the “Trump brand” was actually worth an extra $3 billion in 2014."
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
How is anyone spying on trump if it all started in 2014? Had nothing to do with trump. Wouldnt that mean someone was spying on Obama?

What eliminates Russian collusion and the cover-up afterward (obstruction, as indicated in 12 instances in the Mueller report)? All accurate. What hands in what cookie jar? Caught with your hands in the cookie jar is more like when trump is recorded blackmailing the Georgia AG and SoS to find more votes on a telephone call after the election.
You obviously don't know how to read details. Clinton's people tried to use DNS lookups from various servers to try and say Trump was communicating with Russia. They tried to say it was rare and narrow set of people doing while they shopped this. They used that and the dirty Steele report and shopped it to the FBI and CIA. Of course Steele's work has been debunked. One of his sources is under indictment for lying. Now the lawyer for Clinton is under indictment for lying about it. The guy who they hired to do the work is spilling beans on what they did. They have the receipts of payment for the lawyer to the clinton campaign.

The point of the DNS look up gong all the way back to Obama's day is that the Russian linked DNS logs go back to well before Trump and that they are not rare at all. Only 1000 came from a server in Trumps building (which he is not the only occupant) however there were over 3 million of these supposedly "rare" russian DNS logs.

It is all a lie and we knew it was a lie and the democrats used it to try and create a coup.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Biden never bribed anyone and you know it. Its just far right media BS. Zero evidence none whatsoever. It has been proved and presented to you a half dozen times already. Get educated.
There is tons of proof and evidence Trump blackmailed Ukraine to get dirt on Biden. He held back "taxpayer funded" arms that were congressionally approved to supply Ukraine. But trump wanted a little favor first. He did it on a recorded phone line, like the idiot he is, didnt learn the 1st time. He was impeached for it.

No one has ever mentioned Biden firing Durham, with trump it was daily talk of firing those investigating him. Fired Comey for exactly that reason. He fired almost everyone investigating him...Fired Steve Linick, investigating pompeo, Michael Atkinson,who was fired on April 3, reported the whistleblower complaint about Trump's dealings with Ukraine to Congress. That report put in motion Trump's impeachment. Fired Acting Defense Department inspector general Glenn Fine who was over seeing the 2 Trillion Covid relief money. He fired Acting Department of Health and Human Services inspector general Christi Grimm, Trump announced he was replacing Christi Grimm, whose office had released a report that found hospitals across the United States had "severe shortages of testing supplies."
That report contradicted Trump's false claims that his administration had done a great job testing people for the coronavirus.
Durham has been investigating since April 2019. WAY longer than muellar was allowed to work. Remember R's complaining about the time and money wasted??
what has Durham uncovered??? Zip, 2 minor infractions. Thats it. Wah-wah. Sad Trombone.
His words said he bribed him. Joe bragged about it. Either fire the prosecutor or you don't get the tax payer money allotted by congress. Joe is the one who said it.

Durham's is not minor infractions. He uncovered direct lying that was designed to hamper the workings of the president. What mueller did was uncover nothing in regards to russia.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

And yes, he should have been talking about firing those people who were investigating because it turns out they were in on it and were fabricating lies to illegally investigate. Forgot about the guy who was fired and indicted for lying to the FISA court about evidence.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 10:24 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=skiboarder;2014331]
Quote:

Wow. Biden withheld aid and pushed Ukraine to oust a top prosecutor for not addressing corruption. He wasn't doing his job, or much of anything. He was replaced with someone much tougher who did pursue corporate and political corruption. Burisma Holdings wasn't even under any scrutiny when Biden withheld the aid--the investigation was over. The investigation didn't even cover the time when Hunter was on the board. It was before that. Burisma had already paid the fine. When you listen to liars (Trump and Guliani) you are working with purposely bad information.

The whole Durham thing is another republican boondoggle. Just something to distract focus from their main objective--retake congress. How does the Durham investigation help with that? It doesn't. Hammer the economy, whip the morons into a frenzy over CRT, etc. That will win the midterms. Quit settling Trumps self created vendettas. He will be too old in 2024 anyway. He needs to fade-out or risk pulling a GA again. Nothing unifies people more than a common enemy and for as much love he instills in his congregation, it is far outweighed by the hate he receives across the board--see 2020 election for proof. All the flags, hats and rallies he sold, failed to get him elected.
It was done after Hunter was on the board and they were looking into why they would give a ex_VP's son such a lofty sum of money for knowing nothing about energy or even the language he was doing business in.

Durham probe is not a boondoggle. You really don't understand what the democrats did do you? They tried to create a soft coup to unseat Trump. They did it by manipulating the highest levels of government law enforcement. That is extremely dangerous. They had people being elected to congress who's first words were they were going to impeach him. There was nothing to impeach Trump for unless of course you already knew what they were setting up. I can not believe you buy into letting people get away with such corruption with the likes that have never been seen in this country before.

We can talk about what Clinton and the democrat party did and still talk about all the other stuff that is killing main street and the nuclear family. it is not a one or the other issue. You have a bias against Trump and you want what your hero hillary and the other democrats tried to do against Trump to be legit. That way you can keep your bias and justify the words you used for the last few years. What is really happening is your bias is keeping you from seeing that the democrats were close to pushing us into a civil war and were lucky it only ended with Jan 6 and a few people. That is what you should be worried about.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nice summary about Trump and his business dealings and accounting firm dropping the grifter:
:
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-perilou...125443612.html

"The shape-shifting valuations, even in the face of mounting legal peril with Mazars’ decision to sever ties and disavow its past financial statements, get to the core of a problem for Trump. He has spent a lifetime bending reality to his will, often making it up as he went along, inventing facts and figures to support his needs in the moment. In fact, in his Tuesday email he suggested the intangible value of the “Trump brand” was actually worth an extra $3 billion in 2014."
Yep. That is the reality of business. Many of the biggest companys in the world do just that. They say their stuff is worth X. The government comes in and says it is worth Y. They negotiate and come up with a number. I had a friend who ran a plant for one of these big corps and that is exactly how it gets done.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
His words said he bribed him. Joe bragged about it. Either fire the prosecutor or you don't get the tax payer money allotted by congress. Joe is the one who said it.

Durham's is not minor infractions. He uncovered direct lying that was designed to hamper the workings of the president. What mueller did was uncover nothing in regards to russia.
You miss this?
"Wow. Biden withheld aid and pushed Ukraine to oust a top prosecutor for not addressing corruption. He wasn't doing his job, or much of anything. He was replaced with someone much tougher who did pursue corporate and political corruption. Burisma Holdings wasn't even under any scrutiny when Biden withheld the aid--the investigation was over. The investigation didn't even cover the time when Hunter was on the board. It was before that. Burisma had already paid the fine. When you listen to liars (Trump and Guliani) you are working with purposely bad information."

Not minor? What is the charge? What is typical penalty?
Wait, direct lying that hampered the investigation? Isnt that what trump etal did to the Mueller investigation? Isnt that what jailed Roger Stone? til trump pardoned him.

Last edited by 95sn; 02-17-2022 at 10:54 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 11:00 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;2014340]
Quote:

It was done after Hunter was on the board and they were looking into why they would give a ex_VP's son such a lofty sum of money for knowing nothing about energy or even the language he was doing business in.

Durham probe is not a boondoggle. You really don't understand what the democrats did do you? They tried to create a soft coup to unseat Trump. They did it by manipulating the highest levels of government law enforcement. That is extremely dangerous. They had people being elected to congress who's first words were they were going to impeach him. There was nothing to impeach Trump for called unless of course you already knew what they were setting up. I can not believe you buy into letting people get away with such corruption with the likes that have never been seen in this country before.

We can talk about what Clinton and the democrat party did and still talk about all the other stuff that is killing main street and the nuclear family. it is not a one or the other issue. You have a bias against Trump and you want what your hero hillary and the other democrats tried to do against Trump to be legit. That way you can keep your bias and justify the words you used for the last few years. What is really happening is your bias is keeping you from seeing that the democrats were close to pushing us into a civil war and were lucky it only ended with Jan 6 and a few people. That is what you should be worried about.

This projection coming from the guy who thinks ALL Dems are evil, believes every one is a commie. lol You just said a republican posters hero is hillary clinton, while defending trump to the death. Classic.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. That is the reality of business. Many of the biggest companys in the world do just that. They say their stuff is worth X. The government comes in and says it is worth Y. They negotiate and come up with a number. I had a friend who ran a plant for one of these big corps and that is exactly how it gets done.
except trump isnt one of the biggest companies in the world, hes just cheating. The diff is trump is telling lenders his stuff is worth way more than it is to get loans, then turns around and tells the tax man its not worth anything. He is lying on both ends to benefit himself. Nothing new, SOP.
If its so common, Why not post up a few other examples of accounting corps that dumped their clients for the same reasons. I'll wait.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
You miss this?
"Wow. Biden withheld aid and pushed Ukraine to oust a top prosecutor for not addressing corruption. He wasn't doing his job, or much of anything. He was replaced with someone much tougher who did pursue corporate and political corruption. Burisma Holdings wasn't even under any scrutiny when Biden withheld the aid--the investigation was over. The investigation didn't even cover the time when Hunter was on the board. It was before that. Burisma had already paid the fine. When you listen to liars (Trump and Guliani) you are working with purposely bad information."

Not minor? What is the charge? What is typical penalty?
Wait, direct lying that hampered the investigation? Isnt that what trump etal did to the Mueller investigation? Isnt that what jailed Roger Stone? til trump pardoned him.
Stone did not lie about Russia. The whole thing was a witch hunt and they got people for other things not associated with Russia.

I did not miss the other parts. Tougher and so on is an opinion. At the end of the day. Biden did not have the authority to meddle in the internal workings of another country by withholding money that was allocated by congress. It is what it is.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 1:06 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;2014343]
Quote:

This projection coming from the guy who thinks ALL Dems are evil, believes every one is a commie. lol You just said a republican posters hero is hillary clinton, while defending trump to the death. Classic.
His resume on issues and your resume on issues are strictly democrat. I have not heard one single talking point from either one of you that has ever been Republican. You can say you are a Republican, but your talking points say strictly democrat.

Can you show me something redeeming about a democrat? Race baiters, try and destroy the nuclear family, anti religion, for open borders, try and get America into treaties that tax the American public and move off shore, create fake narratives that nearly lead to civil war. I could keep going but that is just the few things. Long is past when it used to be a division of labor issue.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
except trump isnt one of the biggest companies in the world, hes just cheating. The diff is trump is telling lenders his stuff is worth way more than it is to get loans, then turns around and tells the tax man its not worth anything. He is lying on both ends to benefit himself. Nothing new, SOP.
If its so common, Why not post up a few other examples of accounting corps that dumped their clients for the same reasons. I'll wait.
That is your opinion. I get it. You don't like Trump but don't act like businesses don't do that. I don't care what Trumps working with some accounting firm is. I don't care about his business practices. He was a good president who was maliciously lied on by democrat party and their co-conspirators the media as well as the likes of people like you. He is my guy if he can force all the people that I have low opinions of already to sh$t the bed daily hating on him. Means he is actually helping America when all the roaches start coming out of the wood work.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:

right now hillary is the front runner for 2024 democrats. Willing to let her have another crack at it?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:

Another problem I have with your attitude on this. I believe you have said you are tired of the noise around Trump and I am sure the "noise" around Trump turned other people off too. Now that it is getting the legal light of day that most of us knew from day one, you and others are not interested in finding out the truth. The Truth is it was a fake narrative that was used to badger the administration that made it near impossible to govern. That needs to be stamped out.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 1:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Stone did not lie about Russia. The whole thing was a witch hunt and they got people for other things not associated with Russia.

I did not miss the other parts. Tougher and so on is an opinion. At the end of the day. Biden did not have the authority to meddle in the internal workings of another country by withholding money that was allocated by congress. It is what it is.
Please.
Stone was convicted of Obstruction of the russia investigation, False statements about the Russia investigation and Witness tampering.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/r...ness-tampering
Now what?
If skiboarder is incorrect (he isnt) then provide the dates of the investigation of Burisma and the Biden withholding. You will see they do not line up with your fairytale.
You claim Biden didnt have power to withhold $$, he did. Educate yourself.
Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin to be removed, per the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency that has worked closely with the FBI.
In 2014, Shokin had investigated Burisma for money laundering and tax irregularities, per USA TODAY.

The probe focused on 2010-12, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau.

Hunter Biden — who joined the board in 2014 and served on it until early 2019 — was not the subject of the investigation.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/5991434002/
Better luck next lie.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 1:45 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;2014348]
Quote:

His resume on issues and your resume on issues are strictly democrat. I have not heard one single talking point from either one of you that has ever been Republican. You can say you are a Republican, but your talking points say strictly democrat.

Can you show me something redeeming about a democrat? Race baiters, try and destroy the nuclear family, anti religion, for open borders, try and get America into treaties that tax the American public and move off shore, create fake narratives that nearly lead to civil war. I could keep going but that is just the few things. Long is past when it used to be a division of labor issue.
Because you are not listening. Skiboarder is clearly making the case the R's need to dump trump. He is ruining his party. Hanging on to a two bit grifter, and two time pop vote loser who tried to steal an election only seems cool to losers. It will never get the middle voters, ie, those who swing elections.
Democrats just made the biggest investment in the country to fix our aged and falling apart infrastructure w/o a single R vote. Why against fixing roads, bridges....
The white supremacy vote is currently with R's. Remember trump? Stand back, Stand down, til 1/6. Dems are doing the reverse of race baiting. They are actually doing what they said they would. Notice a Woman in the WH? The next SC nominee will be a woman of color. Race is a republican problem. 3 black members from 50 senators and over 225 in the house? You cant even make up a worse ratio. Biden is a life long catholic, id make the guess he is more religious than you, he has done nothing "anti religion" speak up if I missed it. Remind me who paid the price of trumps China tariff? FYI it was you and I. China never changed a thing except the retail price in USA. Complete fail.
No, dont keep going, not until you can actually back your fake claims.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
That is your opinion. I get it. You don't like Trump but don't act like businesses don't do that. I don't care what Trumps working with some accounting firm is. I don't care about his business practices. He was a good president who was maliciously lied on by democrat party and their co-conspirators the media as well as the likes of people like you. He is my guy if he can force all the people that I have low opinions of already to sh$t the bed daily hating on him. Means he is actually helping America when all the roaches start coming out of the wood work.
No it isnt my opinion. I have read the opinions of experts who understand these issues. I read what Republicans have said.
Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah, a high-profile critic of the former president, told The Hill on Tuesday that the statement by Mazars was "very unusual."

"I've never seen that happen to an ongoing entity. They did also in their statement say that they didn't see anything of a substantial nature ... that suggested there had been misreporting, but it will obviously create a great deal of anxiety inside the organization and an effort to find what that problem was," he said.
https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-e...0Fc-bgGzqgJJtj
Very unusual says romney, never seen it happen....You, Delta say its normal, common, done all the time?? Great show me all the other times an accountant firm dumped a client and said Do not trust the info we provided over the last 10 years, it appears to be fraudulent. Go ahead, its common, show them!
Seems the only ones lying are you and trump, to defend him. You cant find a single fact to support your claims. I have never needed to lie, i back up everything i say.
FYI. he was a terrible president, no one else ever impeached twice as a one term pres. No one ever impeached twice no mater how long in office. No one ever tried to steal an election like he did. Wait for the 1/6 committee to start spilling it on him. Its going to get worse. LOL, and he is "your guy" .
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
right now hillary is the front runner for 2024 democrats. Willing to let her have another crack at it?
You really should start listening to someone, something else. All these things you say dems are doing, the front runner is, ....all inaccurate. Fairytales to get your blood moving.
No way the DNC would run that one back.
Trump is RNC front runner, slight chance he survives long enough to try.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 2:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Another problem I have with your attitude on this. I believe you have said you are tired of the noise around Trump and I am sure the "noise" around Trump turned other people off too. Now that it is getting the legal light of day that most of us knew from day one, you and others are not interested in finding out the truth. The Truth is it was a fake narrative that was used to badger the administration that made it near impossible to govern. That needs to be stamped out.
What part was the fake narrative?
It started with lies day one, his inauguration larger than Obama, look at the pics.
Having to fire his Natl Sec Advisor 3 weeks into his term?
Firing Comey because he was investigating him?
Blackmailing Ukraine and being recorded?
Calling the Georgia SoS to find more votes and being recorded?
The fake electors with counterfeit votes?
Calling white supremists "good people"?
There were 4 years and thousands , thousands of "narratives" normal people call crimes.
"most of us knew from day one" hilarious. Govern? you misspelled grift.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 2:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
What part was the fake narrative?
It started with lies day one, his inauguration larger than Obama, look at the pics.
Having to fire his Natl Sec Advisor 3 weeks into his term?
Firing Comey because he was investigating him?
Blackmailing Ukraine and being recorded?
Calling the Georgia SoS to find more votes and being recorded?
The fake electors with counterfeit votes?
Calling white supremists "good people"?
There were 4 years and thousands , thousands of "narratives" normal people call crimes.
"most of us knew from day one" hilarious. Govern? you misspelled grift.
you are like a monkey chucking barrels. None of that is illegal. What the democrats did was highly illegal and nearly caused a civil war.

End of the day. Democrats literally funded crimes to illegally monitor a presidential candidate and sitting president. I don't give two sh$ts about your lying gaslighting talking points. We get it, you don't like Trump any more than I like you. If you were a so called truth seeker (which is lie considering you started off in this forum as a lie), you would be concerned about this type of operation.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
You really should start listening to someone, something else. All these things you say dems are doing, the front runner is, ....all inaccurate. Fairytales to get your blood moving.
No way the DNC would run that one back.
Trump is RNC front runner, slight chance he survives long enough to try.
na. I am extreme accurate on what the dems have been doing. Been following closely for 30 years.

Who else do the dems have? biden? harris? oh.... there is ......?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
No it isnt my opinion. I have read the opinions of experts who understand these issues. I read what Republicans have said.
Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah, a high-profile critic of the former president, told The Hill on Tuesday that the statement by Mazars was "very unusual."

"I've never seen that happen to an ongoing entity. They did also in their statement say that they didn't see anything of a substantial nature ... that suggested there had been misreporting, but it will obviously create a great deal of anxiety inside the organization and an effort to find what that problem was," he said.
https://news.yahoo.com/republicans-e...0Fc-bgGzqgJJtj
Very unusual says romney, never seen it happen....You, Delta say its normal, common, done all the time?? Great show me all the other times an accountant firm dumped a client and said Do not trust the info we provided over the last 10 years, it appears to be fraudulent. Go ahead, its common, show them!
Seems the only ones lying are you and trump, to defend him. You cant find a single fact to support your claims. I have never needed to lie, i back up everything i say.
FYI. he was a terrible president, no one else ever impeached twice as a one term pres. No one ever impeached twice no mater how long in office. No one ever tried to steal an election like he did. Wait for the 1/6 committee to start spilling it on him. Its going to get worse. LOL, and he is "your guy" .
So they went to a critic of Trumps to ask his opinion on a matter that he does not know about? Uh huh. You are just like ol CNN reliable sources over there.

Don't care about what the accounting firm says. I have seen for 4 plus years what people who have an axe to grind will say or do against Trump. impeached twice? good god man. The democrats came into office saying they were going to impeach him. They made up stories and illegally monitored communication logs and lied about those. They paid people to create false stories about him. All of this is proven factual by prosecutors, yet you want me to hold any weight by his "critics" that the mob that did all these illegal and immoral acts impeached him? That gives him a badge of honor than anything. More crap you bring to the table, the more it solidifies he is my guy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 2:42 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;2014353]
Quote:

Because you are not listening. Skiboarder is clearly making the case the R's need to dump trump. He is ruining his party. Hanging on to a two bit grifter, and two time pop vote loser who tried to steal an election only seems cool to losers. It will never get the middle voters, ie, those who swing elections.
Democrats just made the biggest investment in the country to fix our aged and falling apart infrastructure w/o a single R vote. Why against fixing roads, bridges....
The white supremacy vote is currently with R's. Remember trump? Stand back, Stand down, til 1/6. Dems are doing the reverse of race baiting. They are actually doing what they said they would. Notice a Woman in the WH? The next SC nominee will be a woman of color. Race is a republican problem. 3 black members from 50 senators and over 225 in the house? You cant even make up a worse ratio. Biden is a life long catholic, id make the guess he is more religious than you, he has done nothing "anti religion" speak up if I missed it. Remind me who paid the price of trumps China tariff? FYI it was you and I. China never changed a thing except the retail price in USA. Complete fail.
Republicans will never win the popular vote again. kalifornia has already cooked the books with their schemes to get illegals to vote. You have a plus 6 million total in kali alone. I don't care because we all know how f#cked up kali is and the race for president is electoral college not popular vote.

Race is only a problem because racists live on that ****. The woman VP is a train wreck of dysfunction. Shows you right there what happens when you us race and gender over merit to select candidates. I would say having a few black people in congress for republicans is pretty good considering 96 to 98% of black people still live on the democrat plantation.

biden is not the only person in the party
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
you are like a monkey chucking barrels. None of that is illegal. What the democrats did was highly illegal and nearly caused a civil war.

End of the day. Democrats literally funded crimes to illegally monitor a presidential candidate and sitting president. I don't give two sh$ts about your lying gaslighting talking points. We get it, you don't like Trump any more than I like you. If you were a so called truth seeker (which is lie considering you started off in this forum as a lie), you would be concerned about this type of operation.
Firing the head of the FBI because he is investigating you is called Obstruction of Justice, read up on it in Muellers report. Blackmailing the Georgia Sec of State, they already opened a grand jury for it. Fake electors, highly illegal, watch to 1/6 commission. For a monkey, i sure seem to back up everything I write. You, nothing but emotional whiney BS.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 2:45 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;2014353]
Quote:

And what has bidens war on fuel done? 7.5% inflation in one year? Democrats gave china favored trade status. Tell us about how well manufacturing is going with china having most of the chip making abilities that we gave up? Try and buy a car lately? Want to know who is buying up property in kali at such a rate that citizens can not afford to buy?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
na. I am extreme accurate on what the dems have been doing. Been following closely for 30 years.

Who else do the dems have? biden? harris? oh.... there is ......?
Great, put your $$ where your mouth is.
Following far right media does not make you an expert. It makes you a radical. All you do is parrot.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Great, put your $$ where your mouth is.
Following far right media does not make you an expert. It makes you a radical. All you do is parrot.
Has nothing to do with far right media. You can see what is happening with policy and cause and effect. For a decade plus I spent more time on a far left website daily. Head over to democraticunderground and check out that vial ilk.

They believe in marxist ideology and have an extremely good ground game. They tell you exactly what they are working on. It is AOC on steroids. Speaking of which tell me which part of marxist ideology I have misrepresented and tell me which party has a very prominent member who almost got the presidential nomination that honeymooned in the soviet union and speaks their praises. Care to tell me which party asked the soviets to help them get rid of a certain popular president in the 80's. Even offered them free time on our networks to counter him. Shall we go on?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 2:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
So they went to a critic of Trumps to ask his opinion on a matter that he does not know about? Uh huh. You are just like ol CNN reliable sources over there.

Don't care about what the accounting firm says. I have seen for 4 plus years what people who have an axe to grind will say or do against Trump. impeached twice? good god man. The democrats came into office saying they were going to impeach him. They made up stories and illegally monitored communication logs and lied about those. They paid people to create false stories about him. All of this is proven factual by prosecutors, yet you want me to hold any weight by his "critics" that the mob that did all these illegal and immoral acts impeached him? That gives him a badge of honor than anything. More crap you bring to the table, the more it solidifies he is my guy.
Stop your lip smacking. Put up or shut up.
Dont say you dont care, you just said it was a fake narrative, happens all the time....What ax does his accounting firm have? Did you read what they said? Did you forget about the republicans that voted to impeach? Now you are really down the rabbit hole, all these people got paid to make up stories. The prosecutors proved wrong??? You talk a lot and never seem to be able to back a single thing. That makes you a friggen clown liar. Prove me wrong.
Show all the times accounting corps dump their client and then bash the last ten years as fake. Show ANYTHING to back youre tinfoilhat BS. ANYTHING. Its all opinion, wrong opinion.
You cant, just admit your lying and go back to your basement.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Firing the head of the FBI because he is investigating you is called Obstruction of Justice, read up on it in Muellers report. Blackmailing the Georgia Sec of State, they already opened a grand jury for it. Fake electors, highly illegal, watch to 1/6 commission. For a monkey, i sure seem to back up everything I write. You, nothing but emotional whiney BS.
You have backed up nothing. Comey had conflict of interests. Comey said Trump was not the subject of an investigation. How can you fire someone who is investigating you if you are not under investigation?

Blackmailing Georgia SOS? Wow. That tail grows daily. Let me guess. The people who opened a grand jury are wait for it...... democrats by chance? Wonder where we have seen this dangerous line before?

Only one I keep hear fake electors from is you. Electors are sent by states. Trump can not send anyone.

1/6 commission? Is that another one of those deals where democrats decided to get together and have a party with no one on it that would question them? Tell me where I have heard this before? FBI already said that Trump had nothing to do with it so what are they doing? Let me guess. Trying to prove Trump did something? How about they have a commision about shutting down millions of illegals out of the country. How lowing fuel prices? How about a commission to get all our critical manufacturing back in the states instead of Joe's paypal account in china? How about getting a handle on inflation? Na..... We need to have a circle jerk to go after Trump again because they are scared he will win again.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Has nothing to do with far right media. You can see what is happening with policy and cause and effect. For a decade plus I spent more time on a far left website daily. Head over to democraticunderground and check out that vial ilk.

They believe in marxist ideology and have an extremely good ground game. They tell you exactly what they are working on. It is AOC on steroids. Speaking of which tell me which part of marxist ideology I have misrepresented and tell me which party has a very prominent member who almost got the presidential nomination that honeymooned in the soviet union and speaks their praises. Care to tell me which party asked the soviets to help them get rid of a certain popular president in the 80's. Even offered them free time on our networks to counter him. Shall we go on?
Then where do you get your crackpot info if not far right media. Its the same crap i hear....and a day later, you post it. Thats parroting.
Democraticunderground, never heard of it, just a guess, its a place for far left nutjobs. FYI, Dont believe the nutjobs, just turn on the news at 6 and not cable. You are following fat, unhealthy tinfoil hat wearing nutjobs who live in moms basement and believing its the mainstream dem party.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Stop your lip smacking. Put up or shut up.
Dont say you dont care, you just said it was a fake narrative, happens all the time....What ax does his accounting firm have? Did you read what they said? Did you forget about the republicans that voted to impeach? Now you are really down the rabbit hole, all these people got paid to make up stories. The prosecutors proved wrong??? You talk a lot and never seem to be able to back a single thing. That makes you a friggen clown liar. Prove me wrong.
Show all the times accounting corps dump their client and then bash the last ten years as fake. Show ANYTHING to back youre tinfoilhat BS. ANYTHING. Its all opinion, wrong opinion.
You cant, just admit your lying and go back to your basement.
How many republicans and which impeachment? Where are those republicans now?

Prove you wrong? Where is Trump right now? 5 years of you bitching about some fictitious grudge you had against Trump since the 80's when you were 5 years old saying he was going to jail, kicked out of office and so on. None of that happened. So far I am up 5 years to 0 on you. You have been wrong on every single thing for 5 years but this is the one that is going to bring down Trump. This one right hear. What axe is there to grind? I don't know. You tell me. What kind of axe was their to grind that the democrats would fabricate such a story that people in this country wanted to kill each other at the end of 4 years over it? That was before he even hit office they started that. Keeping it going for over a year after he has been out of office. Hell, you are on here nearly every day on a Trump thread bitching and moaning about Trump. You tell me. You people are the ones hijacked. All I know is, if people that I have such a low opinion over and I know are dangerous to society have this kind of reaction, he must be the right person for the job. No one hates the guy who brings the drugs and booze to the party. They only hate the guy who tells them to get out because they are wrecking the place.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 3:10 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;2014362]
Quote:

And what has bidens war on fuel done? 7.5% inflation in one year? Democrats gave china favored trade status. Tell us about how well manufacturing is going with china having most of the chip making abilities that we gave up? Try and buy a car lately? Want to know who is buying up property in kali at such a rate that citizens can not afford to buy?
Why are you blaming Biden and not taking in to consideration facts? the oil companies that are raking in record profits, not just a good year, record profits???

A new report by Accountable.US shows that 24 top oil and gas companies made $174 billion in profits between January and September, lining shareholders’ and CEOs’ pockets. Sixteen of those companies raised their dividend at least once in 2021, the report found, and most of their CEOs had compensation packages of over $10 million.

Companies like Exxon and Chevron have posted high profits in the third quarter of 2021; in just four months, the 24 companies made $74 billion in profits. Exxon alone reported making $6.9 billion in the third quarter, a 60 percent increase in revenue from the same time last year and its highest profits for four years.

https://truthout.org/articles/oil-an...0%99%20pockets.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 3:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Then where do you get your crackpot info if not far right media. Its the same crap i hear....and a day later, you post it. Thats parroting.
Democraticunderground, never heard of it, just a guess, its a place for far left nutjobs. FYI, Dont believe the nutjobs, just turn on the news at 6 and not cable. You are following fat, unhealthy tinfoil hat wearing nutjobs who live in moms basement and believing its the mainstream dem party.
Sorry. I see the policy of democrats. Not tin foil when it is policy. How is kali doing with it's homeless population and inflation? How is the water policy? How many businesses have left kali? Heck even the san fran school board got kicked out by a 70% vote because they were so far out there. They got elected in the first place.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 3:15 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;2014369]
Quote:

Why are you blaming Biden and not taking in to consideration facts? the oil companies that are raking in record profits, not just a good year, record profits???

A new report by Accountable.US shows that 24 top oil and gas companies made $174 billion in profits between January and September, lining shareholders’ and CEOs’ pockets. Sixteen of those companies raised their dividend at least once in 2021, the report found, and most of their CEOs had compensation packages of over $10 million.

Companies like Exxon and Chevron have posted high profits in the third quarter of 2021; in just four months, the 24 companies made $74 billion in profits. Exxon alone reported making $6.9 billion in the third quarter, a 60 percent increase in revenue from the same time last year and its highest profits for four years.

Yep. It is an all profit business when all you have to do is pump a resource out of the ground. Electricity makers make a..... guess what..... profit too. Since you are so worried on profit. Money sent to mexico directly out of the US is just as big of GNP item as oil for mexico. That is money shipped out of local economies and sent to another country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 3:18 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;2014369]
Quote:

And guess what. They are going to make more and more as places like kali say you can not buy cars that use fuel in the state starting next decade. Still going to be cars here. They will just boost the cost of fuel up because it will be rare and the there needs to be a profit to supply it or it is not worth it. Now we will have oil and electricity people in our pockets due to the stupid a$$ policies of this state
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2022, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
How many republicans and which impeachment? Where are those republicans now?

Prove you wrong? Where is Trump right now? 5 years of you bitching about some fictitious grudge you had against Trump since the 80's when you were 5 years old saying he was going to jail, kicked out of office and so on. None of that happened. So far I am up 5 years to 0 on you. You have been wrong on every single thing for 5 years but this is the one that is going to bring down Trump. This one right hear. What axe is there to grind? I don't know. You tell me. What kind of axe was their to grind that the democrats would fabricate such a story that people in this country wanted to kill each other at the end of 4 years over it? That was before he even hit office they started that. Keeping it going for over a year after he has been out of office. Hell, you are on here nearly every day on a Trump thread bitching and moaning about Trump. You tell me. You people are the ones hijacked. All I know is, if people that I have such a low opinion over and I know are dangerous to society have this kind of reaction, he must be the right person for the job. No one hates the guy who brings the drugs and booze to the party. They only hate the guy who tells them to get out because they are wrecking the place.
You running away from your claim??? "Happens all the time" "its very common" Seems you moved on.
You cannot indict a sitting president why muellar couldnt. Wait a little. 19 investigations dropping on him. he is losing every battle, each time he tries to obstruct. Seems when not pres, the judge sides against you. Yesterday for example...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing
Week after week
https://newrepublic.com/article/1650...k-donald-trump

Grow up, people hate trump because he is a liar, a cheat and a grifter. The SOB cheated on his wife with stanky porn stars WTF, you like that kind of guy? Tells a lot about you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-17-2022, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
You running away from your claim??? "Happens all the time" "its very common" Seems you moved on.
You cannot indict a sitting president why muellar couldnt. Wait a little. 19 investigations dropping on him. he is losing every battle, each time he tries to obstruct. Seems when not pres, the judge sides against you. Yesterday for example...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=uxbndlbing
Week after week
https://newrepublic.com/article/1650...k-donald-trump

Grow up, people hate trump because he is a liar, a cheat and a grifter. The SOB cheated on his wife with stanky porn stars WTF, you like that kind of guy? Tells a lot about you.
yes. Companies valuing things different than the government happens ALL THE TIME. yes. Absolutely. Not backing away from it because that is how it happens. I bet you if the government really wanted to look at your books, they would have a difference of opinion somewhere. It is business. You know it and I know it. As far as Trump and this firm. Don't care. That is his business.

Oh no. visitor logs. wow. You got him. And who is going to do something with that? Oh that's right. The democrats. You can't catch onto the theme can you. It is always the democrats.

I don't care what he did in his bedroom. None of my business. None of your business. I hate biden way worse for the type of policies he is inflicting on our country. That impacts me and my family and that is something you idiot democrats are not getting. Thank f$cking god you got Trumps visitor logs. We are SAVED!!!