Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I'm curious how y'all would feel about a Biden pardon of DJT on day one?

My thought is that we need to get beyond partisanship and we aren't a tin pot equatorial dictatorship that locks up the prior government everytime there's a peaceful transition of power. The remedy to a rogue President is political (whether via impeachment or election).

A Biden admin would need to let go of the past and look toward making a better future. Relitigating the prior admin is the wrong approach and does nothing to solve the problems of today and tomorrow.

(Note that a Biden pardon wouldn't apply to any potential violations of state law)
Don’t care. Go after Trump. I would prefer it. We all know what you democrats did and why. I want you to keep the flame hot as it can be. And don’t worry, you will. That is the beauty of authoritarians. It is in your blood. First assault if not trump is going to be the 2nd and then try and get the US into all the job killing and indirect taxing of American environazi treaties.

I have come to the conclusion thereis very little common with you rich elite authoritarians and I am sure I am not the only one.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 5:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
How many countries are there where everyone got it?
None by my count, why? Science.

Trump should step aside and let Biden and crew handle Covid starting now. Its going to be an ugly holiday season and winter, thanks donald.
If these masks work. Why is there still the virus in California?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2020, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They have been working on a covid vaccine for 20 years. I will believe it when I see it. Besides all the pedophile voters have said the will not take it because it came from Trump.
Trump said vaccine will be here by the election. More facts? More BS, you decide.
Pedophile voters? Where are they? Pizza shop basement?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2020, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its anti maskers and small friends and family gatherings. The Lakers and Dodger fans celebrating didnt help either.

You like science, here is a little write up showing how well masking works.
https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...virus-covid-19
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump said vaccine will be here by the election. More facts? More BS, you decide.
Pedophile voters? Where are they? Pizza shop basement?
Pedophile voters? Well that is you. You voted for a pedophile so you can wear it.

There are vaccines in late trials but I will believe it when I see it. Like to guys said. You will not use it anyway because it is from Trump.

Why is there covid in California? I though **** downs and masks stop biological agents. Why is it still here?

All hail sex assault Joe!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2020, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right? It’s the same scam as seatbelts! If they work, how can people still die in car crashes?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 5:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its anti maskers and small friends and family gatherings. The Lakers and Dodger fans celebrating didnt help either.
What? The pedophile voters don’t want to wear masks? Say it ain’t so? I thought they loved the government nanny state. You are straight up lying to us. Democrats would not go against dear leader Newsom (who is actually responsible for California and not the president)
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right? It’s the same scam as seatbelts! If they work, how can people still die in car crashes?
Not the same. The claim is if you simply social distance and wear a mask your society will be free of a biological agent. If this is not true the only way to not get it in your society is to not go out. That is fine but do not deny science. You are going to get it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2020, 5:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not the same. The claim is if you simply social distance and wear a mask your society will be free of a biological agent. If this is not true the only way to not get it in your society is to not go out. That is fine but do not deny science. You are going to get it.
Nice straw man. Nobody is saying that that’s what masks and social distancing will do. The whole idea is to make it more difficult for the virus to spread (reduce R0) not to magically eradicate it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2020, 5:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are mis-stating the "claim". I just showed you how well masks work and the difference between areas that masked up and those that did not.
Read and educate yourself or else folks will think you enjoy being ignorant.

Biden is as much a pedo as you or I are.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2020, 6:55 AM Reply   
Pennsylvania: Biden has overtaken Trump in the state and now leads by 13,371 votes — and most of the remaining 100,000+ ballots should be very good for Democrats, given that they are either mail-in or provisional votes. Of particular note, a cache of about 29,000 mail-in ballots in Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) that a court had ordered to be segregated and double-checked will be counted starting at 5 p.m. Eastern.

Nevada: After some updates this morning, Biden expanded his lead here to 20,137 votes. Although about 150,000 late-arriving mail ballots or provisional ballots have yet to be counted, these ballots are expected to lean Democratic. Clark County (home of Las Vegas), where most percent of the outstanding ballots are, will release its next update at 7 p.m. Eastern and should have the bulk of the counting done this weekend.

Arizona: Biden currently leads here by 43,779 votes, but there are somewhere around 220,000 left to count. Trump needs to win about 60 percent of those (or more) to pull into the lead, but he’s been falling short of that so far. We expect to get more results from Maricopa County (where most of the outstanding ballots are) at 9 p.m. Eastern. It’s unclear whether that will be enough to cause the networks to project the state. (Some outlets, such as Fox News, have already projected Arizona for Biden, but most media outlets have not, including our colleagues at ABC News.)
Heading to a recount:

Georgia: Biden currently leads here by a razor-thin margin (1,561 votes) with about 8,200 regular absentee ballots, up to 8,900 overseas ballots and at least 5,500 provisional ballots left to count (plus 2,000 rejected absentee ballots that could be “cured” by their voters). The secretary of state has already said that the race will go to a recount.
No updates until next week:

North Carolina: North Carolina has counted every ballot it had in its possession as of Tuesday, and Trump leads by 76,737 votes among them. However, the state has announced that about 117,000 mail-in ballots and 40,766 provisional ballots are potentially outstanding, although not all of them will count. Mail-in ballots have until Nov. 12 to arrive, and only at that point will more results be released.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 7:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nice straw man. Nobody is saying that that’s what masks and social distancing will do. The whole idea is to make it more difficult for the virus to spread (reduce R0) not to magically eradicate it.
The claim is by our resident foreigner who tries to influence elections and sn95 is that the other countries some how have better science than we do when in reality they are only hiding and delay the eventual outcome. Quick spread or slow spread does not matter. It is going to get you one day. That is the long and short of it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 7:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are mis-stating the "claim". I just showed you how well masks work and the difference between areas that masked up and those that did not.

It does not matter you Jack a$$. You get it now or you slow it down and get it later. You are going to get it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2020, 7:16 AM Reply   
Your statement is pointless. We're all going to die some day, so go jump off a building.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2020, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
The claim is by our resident foreigner who tries to influence elections and sn95 is that the other countries some how have better science than we do when in reality they are only hiding and delay the eventual outcome. Quick spread or slow spread does not matter. It is going to get you one day. That is the long and short of it.
Other countries don't have "better" science. Science is science. They do have better public health compliance. South Korea, you'll recall, is geographically the size of Indiana, but has as many people as Arizona, California, Oregon and Washington combined. They are chugging along at about 150 cases a day. Compare to USA's 100,000 per day (or 15,000 per day on a population corrected basis). USA has 100x more daily cases than SK.

Folks in SK live very very densely too. My wild guess would be that at least 2/3 of people live in dense urban centers. There is no sprawling suburbia.

But they wear their masks alot better than we do (look close -- there is one "chin mask" in there).

Guess whose unemployment rate is lower?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-06-2020, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Pennsylvania: Biden has overtaken Trump in the state and now leads by 13,371 votes — and most of the remaining 100,000+ ballots should be very good for Democrats, given that they are either mail-in or provisional votes. Of particular note, a cache of about 29,000 mail-in ballots in Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) that a court had ordered to be segregated and double-checked will be counted starting at 5 p.m. Eastern.

Nevada: After some updates this morning, Biden expanded his lead here to 20,137 votes. Although about 150,000 late-arriving mail ballots or provisional ballots have yet to be counted, these ballots are expected to lean Democratic. Clark County (home of Las Vegas), where most percent of the outstanding ballots are, will release its next update at 7 p.m. Eastern and should have the bulk of the counting done this weekend.

Arizona: Biden currently leads here by 43,779 votes, but there are somewhere around 220,000 left to count. Trump needs to win about 60 percent of those (or more) to pull into the lead, but he’s been falling short of that so far. We expect to get more results from Maricopa County (where most of the outstanding ballots are) at 9 p.m. Eastern. It’s unclear whether that will be enough to cause the networks to project the state. (Some outlets, such as Fox News, have already projected Arizona for Biden, but most media outlets have not, including our colleagues at ABC News.)
Heading to a recount:

Georgia: Biden currently leads here by a razor-thin margin (1,561 votes) with about 8,200 regular absentee ballots, up to 8,900 overseas ballots and at least 5,500 provisional ballots left to count (plus 2,000 rejected absentee ballots that could be “cured” by their voters). The secretary of state has already said that the race will go to a recount.
No updates until next week:

North Carolina: North Carolina has counted every ballot it had in its possession as of Tuesday, and Trump leads by 76,737 votes among them. However, the state has announced that about 117,000 mail-in ballots and 40,766 provisional ballots are potentially outstanding, although not all of them will count. Mail-in ballots have until Nov. 12 to arrive, and only at that point will more results be released.
And yet that “non violent” left is still destroying cities !!!!!!!!!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-06-2020, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your statement is pointless. We're all going to die some day, so go jump off a building.
Nah. Your fear of a disease with a minuscule death rate is . So you first.

If you love SK’s policies and country so much. Relocate. Wearing a mask you’re entire life while outside is ridiculous . About as ridiculous as their child birth policies that have caused fertility issues. But hey , their science is great.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-06-2020 at 8:03 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2020, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post

If you love SK’s policies and country so much. Relocate. Wearing a mask you’re entire life while outside is ridiculous . About as ridiculous as their child birth policies that have caused fertility issues. But hey , their science is great.
Over exaggeration, no one expects to wear a mask forever. The sooner we mask up, the sooner we get economy and social life back to normal. They wear masks because they know how well they work, they are out enjoying themselves. Not sure how you conflate masks and child birth, just weird.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2020, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
It does not matter you Jack a$$. You get it now or you slow it down and get it later. You are going to get it.
No, no you dont. Educate yourself. I cant make it much easier, i can lead you to enlightenment but i cant make you read.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2020, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:

Couldn't one say the same to the anti-mask crowd? Move to Sweden then heh heh.

But how constructive is that? How about we all just stay and try to make America better?

BTW, you know what countries have low birth rates? Industrialized ones. My bet is that you don't want live in any of the paradises on the top 20 birth rate list.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
You and the anti Trump crowds stupidity is priceless. Acting like other countries are doing so well because they are simply hiding is not doing well. It is simply hiding. Do you are going to throw away everything that people hold dear so you can hid in a bunker from something to are going to get anyway then type away like the Fing political hacks that you democrats are acting like you did something. You have done nothing
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2020, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
You and the anti Trump crowds stupidity is priceless. Acting like other countries are doing so well because they are simply hiding is not doing well. It is simply hiding. Do you are going to throw away everything that people hold dear so you can hid in a bunker from something to are going to get anyway then type away like the Fing political hacks that you democrats are acting like you did something. You have done nothing
So... how are 51M people in South Korea hiding? Stuff's open there and the unemployment rate is the same as it was pre-covid.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, no you dont. Educate yourself. I cant make it much easier, i can lead you to enlightenment but i cant make you read.
Uh yes. Yes you do. You think this magic bug is going to not infect you? It is when not if. I mean if you want to wear a mask and not go near people forever
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-06-2020, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
Want to know how this is a scam? You mean to tell me that Trump got more votes than Reagan?

There's no logic to your statement. Voting was up massively for both parties. You're just making up facts to support Trump's unfounded cries of "scam."

I'm far from the only Christian, conservative, Republican that voted for Biden over Trump. Trump made inroads with minorites but his terrible policies and personality lost a lot of people that voted for him the first time like myself.
You voted for the baby killer that normalizes and promotes the queer agenda? WTH is wrong with you??? Go hang yourself, Judas. You’re neither of the three things you listed except in name only. You’re as much those things as 95sn. You’re more dangerous than any of these WW libtards. You are truly the poster boy/idiot for the enemy within.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
So... how are 51M people in South Korea hiding? Stuff's open there and the unemployment rate is the same as it was pre-covid.
Unemployment rate is because of the democrat governors. They control the shutdowns.

They are either not reporting the numbers or not prone to it genetically. Either way they are still all going to get it. It depends if you don’t want to have a life anymore and how soon you want to get back to it.

What is kalifornia rate now and what was it at the start. Other states are going in their cycles too.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Other countries don't have "better" science. Science is science. They do have better public health compliance. South Korea, you'll recall, is geographically the size of Indiana, but has as many people as Arizona, California, Oregon and Washington combined. They are chugging along at about 150 cases a day. Compare to USA's 100,000 per day (or 15,000 per day on a population corrected basis). USA has 100x more daily cases than SK.

Folks in SK live very very densely too. My wild guess would be that at least 2/3 of people live in dense urban centers. There is no sprawling suburbia.

But they wear their masks alot better than we do (look close -- there is one "chin mask" in there).

Guess whose unemployment rate is lower?
Unemployment is caused by the democrats.

They are not social distanced.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:

Biden is on film inappropriately touching children and by definition if he did that to adults it is considered sexual assault. His VP already said he committed sexual assault. Then there is his dirty selling of America profiting from China. Basically he is a traitor pedophile.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2020, 8:49 AM Reply   
Some day Rod will back up his baseless bull**** with actual evidence. Let's see Kamala's pedo accusation lol. You're as big a liar as your boy trump.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-06-2020, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Military vote still needs to come in.

So. do we refer to biden as Pedophile in Chief? Sexual Assault Joe? Joe Assault? China Joe?
FBIC=Finger Banger In Chief or we just call him Fingers for short.

Fancy Fingers?

Fancy Phalanges?

If he was a Casino-Owning American (Injun), we’d call him Chief Stinky Finger
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Some day Rod will back up his baseless bull**** with actual evidence. Let's see Kamala's pedo accusation lol. You're as big a liar as your boy trump.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ha...iden-accusers/

She never accused him of being a pedo. She said she believes the women who did accuse him of shuck things. Inappropriate touching is sexual assault. We can see that he touches children inappropriately which is sexual assault on a minor. Chief Pedo....

Sexual assault is when someone touches you in a way that is inappropriate and against your wishes. Abuse Sex & Relationships. Rape and other forms of sexual assault are serious crimes. They also cause extreme distress to the victims involved.

https://www.justice.gov.nt.ca/en/fil...esentation.pdf
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2020, 9:18 AM Reply   
From your own link:

The Federalist’s claim, in its headline, which said that Harris had said she believed “Biden’s rape accusers,” was therefore false, both because Harris made her comments long before Reade accused Biden of rape, and because she is the only woman to have made that accusation. The Federalist later changed its headline to claim that Harris had said she believed “Biden’s sexual harassment accusers.”

However, as of Aug. 13, 2020, the article itself still stated that Harris “said last year that she believes the women who accused Biden of sexual assault.” This is equally misleading, since no woman had accused Biden of sexual assault when Harris made her remarks on April 2, 2019.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2020, 9:31 AM Reply   
https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...908555264?s=20

Hunter and Greta XD
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2020, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Unemployment is caused by the democrats.

They are not social distanced.

Delta people can jump on airplanes and fly to Las Vegas and gamble with a mask till their heart’s content right now. Democrats aren’t preventing people from doing that. Nevertheless, they aren’t. Because they aren’t, Nevadans are unemployed. Until the virus is under control a big segment of the population isn’t going to engage. That reduces economic activity which in turn leads to unemployment. You can’t MAGA your way back to full casinos or movie theaters or concerts or football games.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 9:35 AM Reply   
And snopes is a misleading leading because the accusations were inappropriate touching by definition and snopes little word play they did accuse him of sexual assault. Inappropriately touching is sexual assault.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2020, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta people can jump on airplanes and fly to Las Vegas and gamble with a mask till their heart’s content right now. Democrats aren’t preventing people from doing that. Nevertheless, they aren’t. Because they aren’t, Nevadans are unemployed. Until the virus is under control a big segment of the population isn’t going to engage. That reduces economic activity which in turn leads to unemployment. You can’t MAGA your way back to full casinos or movie theaters or concerts or football games.
And you certainly not going to have chief pedo scare them to death to get it done either. It is democrat hysteria, which ironically was only done to win an election off of the working poors back, that is casing this.

Funny you point to 51 million people in a country the size of Indiana running around in close proximity and they are not freaked out. The most violent of you democrats have been out burning and looting for months now. They do not seem to be afraid. Republicans do not seem to be afraid. It is you and your back stabbing Chinese cheating a&$ Party that is scared.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-06-2020, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Europe all had major mask rules. and they are in very bad shape. As for people having jobs in 3 months, will be contingent to a vaccine, or the gov strokes gigantic checks for a long time. Wear all the masks you want, it won't change some wanting to lock down again.

New Jersey is already starting it. As long as the right holds the senate, taxes should stay until the mid terms. if they get it, its game over for many, as people (some people) get clobbered with 55%, those will start the firing process.

Pay 55%, fire a liberal. just look for the one with a Biden sticker on their car!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-06-2020, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually the restrictions come from their home states . So yes the dems are restricting and preventing people from going to Vegas and gambling, because when you return you have to quarantine again for 14days.

Travelers from the following states and territories should quarantine upon arrival in Chicago: AAlabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. The list will be updated every Tuesday and go into effect the following Friday at 12:01 a.m.

This has effected numerous people. High level Youth sports especially , Teams won’t travel , seasons are not getting played, children are completely depressed , only because of stupid nonsensical travel bans blanketed to entire populations...................not based on scientific facts of exposures or symptoms.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-06-2020 at 10:35 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-06-2020, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Couldn't one say the same to the anti-mask crowd? Move to Sweden then heh heh.

But how constructive is that? How about we all just stay and try to make America better?

BTW, you know what countries have low birth rates? Industrialized ones. My bet is that you don't want live in any of the paradises on the top 20 birth rate list.
No you can’t say the same thing here. Masks are not the norm. So moving to Sweden doesn’t need to be done to live a mask free life.

We should adopt more foreign policy’s on populatin management. I mean dems are all for late term abortions , so why doesn’t the US force. Every person on welfare and government handouts to abort the child they’re not going to be able to afford ? This in turn prevents said child to grow up on the government’s ***, prevents generational family trees of bustouts , will lower crime , will lower those in poverty , and will llower the unemployment rate. There isn’t a single negative to that program if you’re a dem ! Oh wait less votes ,

Nest let’s adopt the policy of an eye for an eye from several countries. You steal you lose a hand , commit an violent felony loose your life , No prisons to pack , less life long leeches in the prison system draining taxpayers dollars. , fear of accountability for ones actions should they want to perpetuate violence makes the US safer with those policies.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-06-2020 at 10:43 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2020, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ha...iden-accusers/

She never accused him of being a pedo. She said she believes the women who did accuse him of shuck things. Inappropriate touching is sexual assault. We can see that he touches children inappropriately which is sexual assault on a minor. Chief Pedo....

Sexual assault is when someone touches you in a way that is inappropriate and against your wishes. Abuse Sex & Relationships. Rape and other forms of sexual assault are serious crimes. They also cause extreme distress to the victims involved.

https://www.justice.gov.nt.ca/en/fil...esentation.pdf
Would it be fair to hold Trump to the same standard you place on Biden? It seems his rap sheet is extensive. When you are famous they let you do it, i just grab em by the pussy. She was married, I jumped on her like a bitch, did Joe Biden say stuff like that? We now its true because we have all seen and heard it, right. Was trump married when that happened? Seems a terible way to treat your wife. Agree? Did Joe Biden pay off a porn star and another woman in the "sex entertainment" industry so they wouldnt talk during the 2016 election? His atty went to jail for it. Wasnt trump married and banging sex industry sluts right after his actual wife gave birth to his son? Maybe you shouldnt bring up this issue when yor guy is still in court fighting rape cases.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-06-2020, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You voted for the baby killer that normalizes and promotes the queer agenda? WTH is wrong with you??? Go hang yourself, Judas. You’re neither of the three things you listed except in name only. You’re as much those things as 95sn. You’re more dangerous than any of these WW libtards. You are truly the poster boy/idiot for the enemy within.
I have provided my reasons why I voted against Trump. Your response has only been to engage in gish gallop rather than actually providing counter-arguments to my criticism and making personal attacks against me.

If your cause is just and pure then I would think you should be able to offer a lot more than insults and factually and logically baseless talking points.

I truly wish you the best Markj, Deltahoosier, and the others on here that are certain Biden is going to destroy the USA. None of your doomsday scenarios are going to happen. But I can relate to the fear of someone destroying the country that you love. I saw it actually happen for 4 years by Trump.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2020, 11:40 AM Reply   
wow look at what the socialist lunatic Republican governor in Utah is doing... mandatory weekly testing of college students: https://www.sltrib.com/news/educatio...wsUnZXUGcJ7K58

Doesn't he know that it's going to send his positive cases through the roof? Everyone knows testing makes people sick!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2020, 11:55 AM Reply   
Classic.

Almost as classic as Trump railing against his own legal team haha - funny how these election cases aren't like railroading/destroying small businesses where you can just overwhelm them with legal fees and the like. What absolute trash he and his family are - good riddance.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2020, 12:50 PM Reply   
derp derp liars lying and even fox news shutting them down lol

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-06-2020, 12:56 PM Reply   
halp halp
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-06-2020, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
So. Keep hiding cowards. Eventually it is going to get you guys to because well....science
We have had it here a number of times, controlled it and eliminated it. Just because your country has been lead by an idiot doesn't mean ours has.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-06-2020, 3:28 PM Reply   
Here's a photo of kiwis hiding while watching the All blacks give Australia the smash last weekend.
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-06-2020, 4:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
You pray for them and talk with them on where they are wrong, but you also guard yourself against them.

Why, what do you do with evil?
I don't believe in evil. Religious nonsense.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-06-2020, 4:52 PM Reply   
So you guys play rugby against yourselves? Aren’t the all blacks the group with a combined IQ of 2 that can’t strategize like a real sport requires and just go out and hump sheep in the off-season and weekdays? Hey, do your knuckle-dragging, gay rugby players wear bones in their noses like the primitive savages that taught them the game?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-06-2020, 4:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you guys play rugby against yourselves? Aren’t the all blacks the group with a combined IQ of 2 that can’t strategize like a real sport requires and just go out and hump sheep in the off-season and weekdays? Hey, do your knuckle-dragging, gay rugby players wear bones in their noses like the primitive savages that taught them the game?
We played Australia, they came here and isolated for 2 weeks before the game so those dirty ausy's wouldn't infect our pristine super athletes. Rugby was invented in England, we just took it up and dominate it. It's like American football but for real men who don't wear pads and helmets.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-06-2020, 11:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
We played Australia, they came here and isolated for 2 weeks before the game so those dirty ausy's wouldn't infect our pristine super athletes. Rugby was invented in England, we just took it up and dominate it. It's like American football but for real men who don't wear pads and helmets.
Ralph, if it was not for you being on this forum, I would have forgotten NZ exists, and Australia , and thats not to be mean. Maybe thats a blessing, maybe its not, dont really know, but its not something that most consider as a "player" on the world scale. So with or without It, it has no impact on the global market, or very little.

Its almost like automatic cancel culture of your entire country and neighboring Australia. Its cancelled by default.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-07-2020, 12:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thug ball for the unintelligent, physically handicapped who cannot strategize. Did you give them the customary allotment of sheep whilst they were under quarantine?

It’s like American football sans any real talent, skill or brains.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-07-2020, 1:58 AM Reply   
Time for President Joe to take the trash out
Attached Images

Old     (salty87really)      Join Date: May 2012       11-07-2020, 2:07 AM Reply   
Tick tock
Attached Images

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-07-2020, 2:28 AM Reply   
this will drag out for months. we will find missing ballots, peoples votes missing, and it will be both sides. as no one believes this election is fraud free. Its going to be a mess. and in the end. it comes down to what we do after. People will make decisions for their welfare, and if the left gets control of the senate, you will see a major change in our country. More people will find ways to hide their income, and we will see some lose their jobs. Quickly!

Once you get into paying over 50% taxes, you just have to eliminate the overhead and that means streamlining your expenses. That means firing someone! Lets hope the tax structure stays for the next 2 years or someone is losing their job once he institutes his tax changes.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-07-2020, 3:12 AM Reply   
Done. The election has been called. There will be some investigations into voter fraud and possibly recounts, as there should be. So far it seems most claims of fraud have been debunked. Here's one article on it by BBC:
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54811410

Let's see how gracefully Trump leaves the White House. I'm curious to see if Melania will divorce him in the next year. I have a feeling Trump will be spending a lot of time in court in the coming years - maybe even more than on the golf course.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-07-2020, 3:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Ralph, if it was not for you being on this forum, I would have forgotten NZ exists, and Australia , and thats not to be mean. Maybe thats a blessing, maybe its not, dont really know, but its not something that most consider as a "player" on the world scale. So with or without It, it has no impact on the global market, or very little.

Its almost like automatic cancel culture of your entire country and neighboring Australia. Its cancelled by default.
That's not unusal for an American, you are notoriously inward looking geographically. I think it's just a function of being a super power, everyone else seems insignificant. But you can take inspiration and learn things from countries of all sizes if you want to continuously self improve.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-07-2020, 3:26 AM Reply   
Good to see you back Brett.

Time for a Trump supertantrum in 3...2...1...
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-07-2020, 3:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
Done. The election has been called. There will be some investigations into voter fraud and possibly recounts, as there should be. So far it seems most claims of fraud have been debunked. Here's one article on it by BBC:
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54811410

Let's see how gracefully Trump leaves the White House. I'm curious to see if Melania will divorce him in the next year. I have a feeling Trump will be spending a lot of time in court in the coming years - maybe even more than on the golf course.
It's not over until the fat Oompa Loompa sings and he will never accept it, his narcissism will never allow it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2020, 3:28 AM Reply   
And he’s gonna go out like a whiner... he will never put his big boy pants on and concede.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-07-2020, 3:32 AM Reply   
So, no stimulus? Now who is hiding in their basement, not doing anything?

Last edited by joeshmoe; 11-07-2020 at 3:34 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-07-2020, 3:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thug ball for the unintelligent, physically handicapped who cannot strategize. Did you give them the customary allotment of sheep whilst they were under quarantine?

It’s like American football sans any real talent, skill or brains.
Lol, rugby is a world wide sport played by many countries. Pretty sure a lot more people watch rugby than nfl
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-07-2020, 3:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, rugby is a world wide sport played by many countries. Pretty sure a lot more people watch rugby than nfl
That might be true but there are more people that watch American football In America, so that is all that matters!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-07-2020, 3:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's not unusal for an American, you are notoriously inward looking geographically. I think it's just a function of being a super power, everyone else seems insignificant. But you can take inspiration and learn things from countries of all sizes if you want to continuously self improve.
i dont think we are inward, we just do not get any info or data or communication as to what is NZ. So its like you are in the dark, and most do not go hunting for info, in countries, that usually do not have a large contribution or controversy to the world. So look at it as a positive. You are on your own island and no one is looking at NZ as a threat or a country that will change the outcomes of world mobilization. So no one is worried about what happens. good or bad, in NZ or Australia for that matter expect the people who live there. kinda a strange fact, but I am sure you both have your issues and personal opinions as to what your world should look like
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-07-2020, 3:43 AM Reply   
Oh for sure, we are very happy to be isolated from the world in turbulent times
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-07-2020, 4:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
i dont think....
Cut it off at the first three words and we are in agreement. Your words are vessels of your toxicity. Like the people in the media that tool you.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-07-2020, 4:45 AM Reply   
Crackpot overload. Maybe he was sharing some of Delta's posts from here.
Attached Images

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-07-2020, 4:55 AM Reply   
I do agree that Trump should concede, but only after the number of registered voters is compared to the number of votes cast.

I would like to not hear about his disapproval and how he thinks he still won, but I said the same thing about Hillary....who still goes on about it.

can you Dems say the same?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-07-2020, 5:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I do agree that Trump should concede, but only after the number of registered voters is compared to the number of votes cast.

I would like to not hear about his disapproval and how he thinks he still won, but I said the same thing about Hillary....who still goes on about it.

can you Dems say the same?
Didn’t take long for someone to bring up Hillary XD
She conceded the morning after Election Day lulz
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-07-2020, 5:23 AM Reply   
but kept talking about it for years
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-07-2020, 5:30 AM Reply   
Where has she ever said she thinks she won lol. She has been asked many times why she thinks she lost.

The real question is do we invoke the 25th now or do we have to wait until Jan 20?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-07-2020, 5:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Cut it off at the first three words and we are in agreement. Your words are vessels of your toxicity. Like the people in the media that tool you.
I am not toxic, i am real. I dont live in some bs fantasy land, where everything is free, and the hard workers pay for it. Thank god, yes god, that the right does not start killing the left. Its happens now and then in history. Lets hope this is not one of those times

Based on the new rules, the left has created over the summer. it would be total riot time, burn everything, until the right gets their way? I doubt that will happen. Lets see if the left stops? They better not, as its "not a political movement" But we know it is. and We will see when another Black man is shot and killed if the left starts rioting again?

Funny how the left works. like a child that does not get their way.

Last edited by dougr; 11-07-2020 at 5:45 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-07-2020, 5:43 AM Reply   
Are we supposed to stomp our feet riot for 4 yrs now? Asking for a friend.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-07-2020, 5:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
I thought that was the new playbook? dont we learn from the all mighty left, how to act? how to think? how to be! That would suggest we riot. burn, kill, scream and yell. and call everyone racist.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2020, 6:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am not toxic, i am real. I dont live in some bs fantasy land, where everything is free, and the hard workers pay for it. Thank god, yes god, that the right does not start killing the left. Its happens now and then in history. Lets hope this is not one of those times

Based on the new rules, the left has created over the summer. it would be total riot time, burn everything, until the right gets their way? I doubt that will happen. Lets see if the left stops? They better not, as its "not a political movement" But we know it is. and We will see when another Black man is shot and killed if the left starts rioting again?

Funny how the left works. like a child that does not get their way.
do you think dems dont have jobs? Funny how you think everyone is living off your sweat.
Anyone here not work? Anyone here living on SNAP? anyone getting ANYTHING from the Gov? Unemployment? Disability? Ever? Curious. In my lifetime the only thing i ever got was the $1200 Covid money we all got months ago. Other than that ive done nothing but write checks to to the treasury and State tax board.
You need God to stop you from killing libs?
Nope, you sure do not live in fantasyland, its right wing wacko world.

Doug, Did trump get his way? is trump acting like a child?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-07-2020, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Only if they've recovered enough from Obummer.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-07-2020, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am not toxic, i am real. I dont live in some bs fantasy land, where everything is free, and the hard workers pay for it.
Oh, of course. That's a good reason to tell someone from another country that no one cares about them.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-07-2020, 6:41 AM Reply   
Happy for her and ‘lil B
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2020, 6:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Happy for her and ‘lil B
Shes trash too. Just another party on the eviction notice.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-07-2020, 8:10 AM Reply   
And so the liberal parades and marches begin ,,,,,masks. What masks. Looting and rioting already in full force.

Oh. Here’s the dem leader in Illinois who just recently locked down the state. He’s was in cloc proximity to someone who tested positive less than four days ago.

Guess his quarantine was much faster than everyone else’s. Must be because he’s the epitome of health.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LexiSutte...322519041?s=20
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-07-2020, 8:23 AM Reply   
Lets see the riots, The riots. gotta have riots. prob not, because only the left riot when they dont get what they want. Funny how that works.