Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-17-2020, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
We have the videos of democrat beating up Trump Supporters and conservative speakers. Hatred is you democrats. ALWAYS complaining about something. Always trying to take away others rights. Always trying to subvert US laws. Running around like taliban trying to steralize your history. Trying to get rid of the evidence of how you historically treated blacks on other minorities.

OK there Goebbels.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html

So, when the US is hitting 200,000 dead around election time, how is that going to help re-elect the grifter?
Remember when he said, "Its like a wave, it will all just wash away". Well, the wave isnt cresting, it just keeps rolling along. Look at the graph, charts. Numbers going up.
Great time to start packing in 19,000 to an indoor rally, packed like cattle... But they cant sue trump Inc. if they get Covid.
Really? Are you really trying to push this bull ****? Not a word about this marxist governors marching by the thousands in all these states, but Trump tries to hold a rally and now we are going with this. You people can not be any more transparent.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 7:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
We have the videos of democrat beating up Trump Supporters and conservative speakers. Hatred is you democrats. ALWAYS complaining about something. Always trying to take away others rights. Always trying to subvert US laws. Running around like taliban trying to steralize your history. Trying to get rid of the evidence of how you historically treated blacks on other minorities.
Why dont you post some evidence on who is more likely to commit violence. No need to go back to Lincoln. Im talking currently.
Hey, sounds like you are describing trump. Always complaining, always trying to take away 1st amendment rights and others. Always subverting the law, How many times has he been sued? 500+ times? Not just getting rid of the evidence, refusing to provide it even when subpoenaed by congress. His tax returns, not allowing people to testify, not turning over anything during his Impeachment. No need to go back in history, its alive and happening today. Dude is teflon king of skirting the law.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Really? Are you really trying to push this bull ****? Not a word about this marxist governors marching by the thousands in all these states, but Trump tries to hold a rally and now we are going with this. You people can not be any more transparent.
How many Governors are there in the USA? cause you saying thousands.
The rallies are indoors, the protests are outdoors, lots are at least wearing masks. Do you know the mask requirement at trumps rally? The one in Tulsa where their Covid #s are higher than ever. Their week over week numbers are virtually "ballistic". Someone is transparent, does not care about a pandemic. Who else is filling stadiums? NFL? College football? NBA? Hockey? Highschool sports? Concerts? Anything? Anyone? Yes, it is transparent.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
When the goal is personal benefit, not the benefit of the country...then that isnt the duty of a pres, is it? Weak try. Obama sanctioned Russia on 12/29/16, Flynn on the phone before trump inaugurated in Jan. Flynn working against US policy relating to Russia. Thats treasonous.
When the impeached POTUS stands in front of cameras at the WH and all he does is blame Democrats for his mistakes...that is dividing the country. Last i heard Republicans control Senate and WH.
Trump is Impeached. He has a few more months to F with the country before we start getting things corrected.
I would say that the sitting president literally telling the Russian on the hot mic that he will have more flexibility after the election, is a little more closer to treason than a transition team speaking with representatives of a government we have had to work hand in hand with in one way or another since World War 2 just weeks prior to taking over the government of our country. Obama's policy was no longer going to be "the" policy. It was going to be Trumps policy and that is you guys are so dangerous to democracy. Impeachment was a democrat endevor and a stain on the history of our country. Yet another reason you guys are so dangerous to our freedoms.

You have been yammering on for 3 years how this next thing is going to get Trump out of office. This next thing is really the smoking gun, yada, yada. Trump is your president. History and truth us put 3 years to 0 on you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
How many Governors are there in the USA? cause you saying thousands.
The rallies are indoors, the protests are outdoors, lots are at least wearing masks. Do you know the mask requirement at trumps rally? The one in Tulsa where their Covid #s are higher than ever. Their week over week numbers are virtually "ballistic". Someone is transparent, does not care about a pandemic. Who else is filling stadiums? NFL? College football? NBA? Hockey? Highschool sports? Concerts? Anything? Anyone? Yes, it is transparent.
Love the save. "lots are wearing masks". haha. God you idiots and your fing force fed media talking points. just like last week. Uh, uh, uh.... will Bush leave office,....uh, uh.....errrr.... I mean will Trump leave office. uh,, uh... will he? (foam starting to bellow out your mouths) How do we know he won't........ Trump is the orange devil, caused covid, destroyed the economy, killed all the blacks, russia, russia, russia, impeachment, uhuh. going to spread covid. and now that f'er will not leave the white house.

Bless you little hearts. Show us on the doll again where Trump touched you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why dont you post some evidence on who is more likely to commit violence. No need to go back to Lincoln. Im talking currently.
Hey, sounds like you are describing trump. Always complaining, always trying to take away 1st amendment rights and others. Always subverting the law, How many times has he been sued? 500+ times? Not just getting rid of the evidence, refusing to provide it even when subpoenaed by congress. His tax returns, not allowing people to testify, not turning over anything during his Impeachment. No need to go back in history, its alive and happening today. Dude is teflon king of skirting the law.
being sued is the system working and you democrats love to sue people . It is practically a Kalifornia tradition.

Executive privilege is a bitch. Separation of powers. Got to love the constitution when all we know you little fascist only want information to attack someone. When I speak of evidence, I am talking you and your little fascist taliban running around trying to purge the names and faces from American history. You are the worst kind of dangerous to modern societies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Love the save. "lots are wearing masks". haha. God you idiots and your fing force fed media talking points. just like last week. Uh, uh, uh.... will Bush leave office,....uh, uh.....errrr.... I mean will Trump leave office. uh,, uh... will he? (foam starting to bellow out your mouths) How do we know he won't........ Trump is the orange devil, caused covid, destroyed the economy, killed all the blacks, russia, russia, russia, impeachment, uhuh. going to spread covid. and now that f'er will not leave the white house.

Bless you little hearts. Show us on the doll again where Trump touched you.
Nice, didnt address one point. Again. More emotional dribble. Your getting your head handed to you daily, must be tough.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
being sued is the system working and you democrats love to sue people . It is practically a Kalifornia tradition.

Executive privilege is a bitch. Separation of powers. Got to love the constitution when all we know you little fascist only want information to attack someone. When I speak of evidence, I am talking you and your little fascist taliban running around trying to purge the names and faces from American history. You are the worst kind of dangerous to modern societies.
Does "Executive Privileges" cover the 19000 he invited to his indoor Covid fest? Who else is gathering more than a handful of people in the entire country? Guess he needs to pop that cherry.
If he had information to support his "perfect call", he failed to provide any of it. In fact refused to provide it. Said he was "above the law". Separation of powers is what gives Congress the right to demand evidence, doesnt it. That indicates the evidence did not absolve him. It is damning.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
BTN11: Who is killing the black victims of gun violence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=341CMLw1UhM
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Does "Executive Privileges" cover the 19000 he invited to his indoor Covid fest? Who else is gathering more than a handful of people in the entire country? Guess he needs to pop that cherry.
If he had information to support his "perfect call", he failed to provide any of it. In fact refused to provide it. Said he was "above the law". Separation of powers is what gives Congress the right to demand evidence, doesnt it. That indicates the evidence did not absolve him. It is damning.
vs the hundreds of thousands violating the social distancing and shelter in place orders in all major US cities? So, a few conservatives in Oklahoma is the issue that is going to doom our country. F off with that propaganda. They are adults. They will do just fine. There has been zero written about keeping people from getting covid. It is about can the hospitals can keep up. Considering many healthcare workers have been laid off from lack of work, I think they will be just fine.

If the democrats thought they had a good argument, they had every right to go to the court just like the constitution says now couldn't they, but they didn't.

History and truth - 3 years, you - 0
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nice, didnt address one point. Again. More emotional dribble. Your getting your head handed to you daily, must be tough.
You don't have a point. It is the same drivel year after year. Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. Trump is still your president day after day after day after day, week after week, year after year, you said they got him. Who is handing what to who?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-17-2020, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Every day you post here, you look like a bigger fool than the day before. You getting pummeled here regularly. You're a WW punching bag.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
BTN11: Who is killing the black victims of gun violence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=341CMLw1UhM
Way to avoid the concept. Your claim was dems are violent and attacking trump supporters.
Your evidence is blacks killing blacks. Brain dead?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
vs the hundreds of thousands violating the social distancing and shelter in place orders in all major US cities? So, a few conservatives in Oklahoma is the issue that is going to doom our country. F off with that propaganda. They are adults. They will do just fine. There has been zero written about keeping people from getting covid. It is about can the hospitals can keep up. Considering many healthcare workers have been laid off from lack of work, I think they will be just fine.

If the democrats thought they had a good argument, they had every right to go to the court just like the constitution says now couldn't they, but they didn't.

History and truth - 3 years, you - 0
You wakin and bakin again? Stoner.
A few? that's 3, not 19,000 at an indoor arena.
Are those thousands of protestors running for president? Do they swear an oath to protect the citizens of the country like trump?
There has been zero written about keeping people from getting Covid? WTH are you blabbering about. He is being sued because some people don't think its a good idea.

https://www.kcra.com/article/lawyers...fears/32886615

Maybe you should look at hospitalizations in AL, TX, FL and a host of other red states, then tell me there is no problem. I already posted the link.
You lose again.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Every day you post here, you look like a bigger fool than the day before. You getting pummeled here regularly. You're a WW punching bag.
Back to your bunker, panty waste. Do you have a point to make or just want to vent your emotions some more?
If you actually had been a GATE student you would realize Rod is taking on water from all sides.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you not following along? Do I need to s l o w I t down for you?
When Dems took trump to court, he said that he is above the law and is not bound by courts decisions.
When Dems impeached and subpoenaed him he refused Congress power and said he could not subpoenaed.
He played both sides of the coin. Virtually lying on both ends. My how constitutional.
Do you know how long it would take to fight in court, we can vote him out much, much faster. So that's the plan. Any questions?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are those thousands of protestors running for president? Do they swear an oath to protect the citizens of the country like trump?
There has been zero written about keeping people from getting Covid? WTH are you blabbering about. He is being sued because some people don't think its a good idea.

Maybe you should look at hospitalizations in AL, TX, FL and a host of other red states, then tell me there is no problem. I already posted the link.
You lose again.
Only place people where really struggling was New York City. They did not even use the ships sent to LA. You like to live in the world of such and such % increase which a 100% increase is from 1 to 2. So, there are hospitalizations. Everyone is going to get it so may as well get it in the summer when the case load will be lower and there is more room in the hospital.

And here we go again. lawyers are trying to sue. imagine that. water is still wet. You mean to tell me that there are people out there that do not want Trump to speak in their city. Please God, no. no, no, God. Please God NO!! Please don't tell me that some one actually sued Trump again. Please do not wreck my world view that there is not political activism in this great country. I don't think I can believe it. You do realize for people like you Trump should not exist even so who cares that someone is trying to sue for this. It is to be expected. Again, hundreds of thousands marched and were even encouraged to do so by all the democrat leadership. Hand in hand, looting by looting. did not hear a word about "The COVID" from the likes of you. Now it is Trump and I be darn if there is not some objection. Imagine that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you not following along? Do I need to s l o w I t down for you?
When Dems took trump to court, he said that he is above the law and is not bound by courts decisions.
When Dems impeached and subpoenaed him he refused Congress power and said he could not subpoenaed.
He played both sides of the coin. Virtually lying on both ends. My how constitutional.
Do you know how long it would take to fight in court, we can vote him out much, much faster. So that's the plan. Any questions?
And you need to follow a long. The democrats did a historical first and rushed an impeachment without a single person from the other side involved. They did it because they felt that going to the court (wait for it) would not make it through in time to influence the elections. I thought the democrats were for law and order? If they had truth on their side, the play by the rules and show Trump to be outside the law. They did not. Instead they put it on record that they were willing to stoop to a historical low in exchange for not getting it on record by the courts. Basically they knew they would not win.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
You don't have a point. It is the same drivel year after year. Conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. Trump is still your president day after day after day after day, week after week, year after year, you said they got him. Who is handing what to who?
You are confused. I have a point, made it. You hide from it and make emotional response having nothing to do with my argument. Same year after year? Covid has been around barely 6 months, clearly not paying attn. Im not worried about trump, im sure he will end up where he belongs, call it blind faith if you like. Karma has a weird way of working out. Trumps is over due.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:

You lose again.
And here is the punch line of your story. The lawyers want Trump to obey the CDC. It is not up to the CDC.

The Oklahoma businesses are ALL OPEN! Just love it when people post political talking points. Just look the opposite of where they are telling you to look.

https://www.okc.gov/residents/prepar...-oklahoma-city

Local restrictions in Oklahoma City
Beginning June 1

Following U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements, employers in Oklahoma City should allow employees who choose to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) because of potential hazards on the job to do so, if it doesn’t interfere with essential job functions. Enforcement will be through mechanisms provided by OSHA.

The following businesses are encouraged to consult and follow U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) protocols and Oklahoma City-County Health Department (OCCHD) guidelines, which are available at occhd.org/reopen:

restaurants, breweries, wineries, taverns, shopping mall food courts, food halls, cafeterias, bars, night clubs, hookah bars, cigar bars and vaping lounges
athletic gyms, recreation centers, exercise facilities, indoor sports facilities, indoor climbing facilities, bowling alleys, skating rinks, trampoline parks, whitewater rafting facilities and similar recreational facilities
businesses where people gather for presentation or entertainment, like movie and live theaters, concert halls, bingo halls, sporting venues, amusement parks, places of worship, wedding venues, event venues and funeral homes
personal care businesses including salons (hair and nail), barber shops, cosmetology facilities, esthetician facilities, laser hair removal facilities, spas, massage facilities, tattoo parlors and piercing facilities

General recommendations

Although these are not mentioned in the emergency proclamation, Mayor Holt and public health officials encourage Oklahoma City residents and employers to follow best practices recommended by OCCHD. The best practices include:

Continue practicing social distancing when possible, including staying 6 feet away from other people.
Wear a face mask in public. Click here for a guide on how to make a mask at home.
Workplaces should comply with all general and industry-specific distancing and hygiene guidelines
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are confused. I have a point, made it. You hide from it and make emotional response having nothing to do with my argument. Same year after year? Covid has been around barely 6 months, clearly not paying attn. Im not worried about trump, im sure he will end up where he belongs, call it blind faith if you like. Karma has a weird way of working out. Trumps is over due.
You are not worried about Trump. You have been posting about Trump every day for 3 years.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-17-2020, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just wondering if you had the same thoughts about Hillary and her escape from the email and Benghazi fiasco. Were you protesting and waiving posters at her ?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Only place people where really struggling was New York City. They did not even use the ships sent to LA. You like to live in the world of such and such % increase which a 100% increase is from 1 to 2. So, there are hospitalizations. Everyone is going to get it so may as well get it in the summer when the case load will be lower and there is more room in the hospital.

And here we go again. lawyers are trying to sue. imagine that. water is still wet. You mean to tell me that there are people out there that do not want Trump to speak in their city. Please God, no. no, no, God. Please God NO!! Please don't tell me that some one actually sued Trump again. Please do not wreck my world view that there is not political activism in this great country. I don't think I can believe it. You do realize for people like you Trump should not exist even so who cares that someone is trying to sue for this. It is to be expected. Again, hundreds of thousands marched and were even encouraged to do so by all the democrat leadership. Hand in hand, looting by looting. did not hear a word about "The COVID" from the likes of you. Now it is Trump and I be darn if there is not some objection. Imagine that.
Why don't you look at this and explain how the USA is on top of the list. Why if you took the 4 or 5 countries under us and added them all together we would still be on top. It aint going away. 200,000 dead just before the election ought to really bring in the votes. Trump is the ONLY one holding an indoor political rally and making attendees sign off they wont sue trump Inc if they get covid at the event. Why does he need to put 19,000 in an indoor arena in the middle of a pandemic in a location with skyrocketing new cases?
Again, none of the protestors are running for president, none took an oath to protect, none required a sign off as a pre-requisite to attend, just trump.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
And here is the punch line of your story. The lawyers want Trump to obey the CDC. It is not up to the CDC.

The Oklahoma businesses are ALL OPEN! Just love it when people post political talking points. Just look the opposite of where they are telling you to look.

https://www.okc.gov/residents/prepar...-oklahoma-city

Local restrictions in Oklahoma City
Beginning June 1

Following U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements, employers in Oklahoma City should allow employees who choose to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) because of potential hazards on the job to do so, if it doesn’t interfere with essential job functions. Enforcement will be through mechanisms provided by OSHA.

The following businesses are encouraged to consult and follow U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) protocols and Oklahoma City-County Health Department (OCCHD) guidelines, which are available at occhd.org/reopen:

restaurants, breweries, wineries, taverns, shopping mall food courts, food halls, cafeterias, bars, night clubs, hookah bars, cigar bars and vaping lounges
athletic gyms, recreation centers, exercise facilities, indoor sports facilities, indoor climbing facilities, bowling alleys, skating rinks, trampoline parks, whitewater rafting facilities and similar recreational facilities
businesses where people gather for presentation or entertainment, like movie and live theaters, concert halls, bingo halls, sporting venues, amusement parks, places of worship, wedding venues, event venues and funeral homes
personal care businesses including salons (hair and nail), barber shops, cosmetology facilities, esthetician facilities, laser hair removal facilities, spas, massage facilities, tattoo parlors and piercing facilities

General recommendations

Although these are not mentioned in the emergency proclamation, Mayor Holt and public health officials encourage Oklahoma City residents and employers to follow best practices recommended by OCCHD. The best practices include:

Continue practicing social distancing when possible, including staying 6 feet away from other people.
Wear a face mask in public. Click here for a guide on how to make a mask at home.
Workplaces should comply with all general and industry-specific distancing and hygiene guidelines
His rally is in Tulsa. Scroll on down.
https://www.tulsa-health.org/COVID19
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Just wondering if you had the same thoughts about Hillary and her escape from the email and Benghazi fiasco. Were you protesting and waiving posters at her ?
No, Republicans investigated Clinton several times regarding the emails, the servers, Benghazi, Uranium one, and on and on. Idiots couldn't convict. Don't blame me. Also, Clinton turned over tons of documents that were requested, unlike the orange fat guy. No, ive never liked Clinton, never voted for her, ever.

And don't conflate Clinton and Covid.

Last edited by 95sn; 06-17-2020 at 11:00 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Any of these going to happen at a trump rally?
The funny thing is, he is willing to risk the health of his own supporters (as long as they sign off) so he can do his 70's comedy routine. Why would any Dem care if he has less voters in Nov. Dems win, he is actively lowering his chance in the election. Collateral damage? nope, cause he didn't get a body count on the other side. Just his.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are not worried about Trump. You have been posting about Trump every day for 3 years.
All the Dems could do is impeach him, they did that. Now we vote him out of office. Simple.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why don't you look at this and explain how the USA is on top of the list. Why if you took the 4 or 5 countries under us and added them all together we would still be on top. It aint going away. 200,000 dead just before the election ought to really bring in the votes. Trump is the ONLY one holding an indoor political rally and making attendees sign off they wont sue trump Inc if they get covid at the event. Why does he need to put 19,000 in an indoor arena in the middle of a pandemic in a location with skyrocketing new cases?
Again, none of the protestors are running for president, none took an oath to protect, none required a sign off as a pre-requisite to attend, just trump.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
I have explained it over an over how the US is on top (or not) Not all countries report the same. Your cover country of Sweden:

We should have done more, admits architect of Sweden's Covid-19 strategy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...anders-tegnell

Interesting from the article. Canada is only 0.03 death per day behind us. The UK and their island is almost 1.5 death per day above us. There is that whole basic math manipulation you guys like. You say we have so much higher deaths. Then you look at our death rate and we are on par if not better than even an isolated island country and if the the democrat gov. of new york did not put a bunch of sick people in nursing homes with the elderly, we would be even better. The whole thing keeping everyone home for months has been a failure. The people in the streets are not just there for black lives. They are also there because their lively hoods have been taken away.

OH no.... the covid well unless your people want to riot and loot then it is cool. We get it, you don't like Trump. Don't vote for him. I just posted the recommendations for Oklahoma City. Nothing there keeps them from having a rally under the guidelines.

Democrats - You want to open your church we will burn it down
Democrats - we are going to take to the streets by the hundreds of thousands (not organized at all by the way?) and oh.... We are still going to burn down your church and get a few TV's and Nike's while we are there
You the democrat - I don't care about Trump...... only the very minute after day 1244, 18 hours and 11 minutes after posting about Trump every single day.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
All the Dems could do is impeach him, they did that. Now we vote him out of office. Simple.
good luck with that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
The funny thing is, he is willing to risk the health of his own supporters (as long as they sign off) so he can do his 70's comedy routine. Why would any Dem care if he has less voters in Nov. Dems win, he is actively lowering his chance in the election. Collateral damage? nope, cause he didn't get a body count on the other side. Just his.
Uh huh. Is this the same theory that Wes had that Republicans are the ones who were going to die the most of COVID? Due tell. How about you tell me more about that and how black males of fighting age don't murder between 44 and 50% of the murders annually
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sounds to me this is more of your chicken little routine just like last week on if Trump will leave it defeated.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2020, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, Republicans investigated Clinton several times regarding the emails, the servers, Benghazi, Uranium one, and on and on. Idiots couldn't convict. Don't blame me. Also, Clinton turned over tons of documents that were requested, unlike the orange fat guy. No, ive never liked Clinton, never voted for her, ever.

You conflate Trump and COVID. Republicans and COVID. Comey is the one who said they would not bring charges. Not the same. The rest of those were fact finding missions, not a court of law. Clinton "lost" over 30,000 emails and smashed here cells phones when lawfully asked for. Don't even.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Comey is the one who said they would not bring charges
Which time? When he said that FBI ended the investigation 11 days before the 2016 election? Obviously a boost to trumps campaign. Even tho trump was under investigation and Comey/FBI never mentioned it until AFTER the election, protecting trump his fellow Republican.
So, they didnt find any facts to convict? indict? nothing? Then why is Hannity and FOX still talking about it? And you too?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 12:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sounds to me this is more of your chicken little routine just like last week on if Trump will leave it defeated.
Think what you want. Tell me tho, who may benefit?
You fail to mention...who, what other entity in the entire country is putting 19,000 people into an indoor arena this week? Anyone else but Impeached POTUS? Anyone? How about 10,000 people? 5,000?
3,000? Anyone? What is the upside here? Downside?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-17-2020, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Clinton "lost" over 30,000 emails and smashed here cells phones when lawfully asked for.
So why isn't she in prison? It was a Trump campaign promise after all. Why is the Trump administration unable to do these simple things?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-17-2020, 1:25 PM Reply   
Ive been wondering lately if it might not make more sense to elect presidents to single eight year terms? So much energy gets directed toward re-electing (or voting out) the first term incumbent that it seems like much of the opportunity to actually govern is lost. It’d also remove some of the elected President’s motivation to avoid doing the right thing if the right thing might alienate his or her base.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-17-2020, 1:38 PM Reply   
I had been thinking expanding to two 6 year terms. But Trump is the best example yet of why a 4 year term is a good thing XD
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-17-2020, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Ive been wondering lately if it might not make more sense to elect presidents to single eight year terms? So much energy gets directed toward re-electing (or voting out) the first term incumbent that it seems like much of the opportunity to actually govern is lost. It’d also remove some of the elected President’s motivation to avoid doing the right thing if the right thing might alienate his or her base.
Errrr no, a complete idiot can do a lot of damage in 8 years if they don't even need to pause being an idiot to get reelected. If you want to reform your electrol system get rid of PACs and lobbying.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So why isn't she in prison? It was a Trump campaign promise after all. Why is the Trump administration unable to do these simple things?
Promises made, Promises delivered.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2020, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Errrr no, a complete idiot can do a lot of damage in 8 years if they don't even need to pause being an idiot to get reelected. If you want to reform your electrol system get rid of PACs and lobbying.
100%! Preach Ralph.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-17-2020, 3:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
I’m down with campaign finance reform, but if you have to campaign then you at the very least aren’t paying attention.

Get rid of lobbying? You prefer dictatorships? One person’s lobbyist is another’s advocate. Sierra club, teachers union, AARP... all lobbying groups at their core.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-17-2020, 4:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
I’m down with campaign finance reform, but if you have to campaign then you at the very least aren’t paying attention.

Get rid of lobbying? You prefer dictatorships? One person’s lobbyist is another’s advocate. Sierra club, teachers union, AARP... all lobbying groups at their core.
Sorry whats the logic which gets you from no lobbying = dictatorship?

Many countries have very tough campaign finance rules which aren't dictatorships. NZ for instance limit political advertising to 90 days before a general election. There is public funding system which allocates money to registered political parties which they can use in advertising. All private donations over $50 are registered and are on a public register.

Is it a limit on peoples freedom to invest unlimited money in the political process? Sure. Do we limit all sorts of "freedoms" for the public good. Yes. This is one of them. Having giant corporations buy political favors is the worst type of corruption there is, just happens to be legal in the USA.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-17-2020, 4:12 PM Reply   
I don’t think you know what lobbying is Ralph? You seem to be conflating political advertising with lobbying.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobbying

When your local bike club organizes to influence the city council to stripe in a new bike lane, that my friend is lobbying.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-17-2020, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don’t think you know what lobbying is Ralph? You seem to be conflating political advertising with lobbying.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobbying

When your local bike club organizes to influence the city council to stripe in a new bike lane, that my friend is lobbying.
When a chemical company finances a politicians campaign and magically that politician relaxes environmental legislation, that's lobbying too....
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-18-2020, 12:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
When a chemical company finances a politicians campaign and magically that politician relaxes environmental legislation, that's lobbying too....
no doubt, but that's a campaign finance issue. One cannot expect that an industry regulated by the government will not try to influence those regulations in its favor.... or at the very least to educate legislators about what impact proposed legislation will have.

There's a balance to be struck, and campaign finance (i.e. "money in politics") is a problem.
Using money to influence policy is abhorent. But so is cutting off constituent access to government. For many constituents, their access to government happens through a lobbyist.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-18-2020, 2:05 AM Reply   
You can’t make this stuff up.

Are they gonna burn cities down again now because left supports slavery?

Name:  13A4F4C4-76B0-4DA4-93A9-70FB9857F29B.jpg
Views: 1583
Size:  89.5 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-18-2020, 2:07 AM Reply   
More of the same stupidity

The unrest started Monday morning in St Cloud when social media rumors spread that officers had shot two Black men. That was false. What really happened, according to the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, was that an officer was shot in the hand while arresting an 18-year-old suspect. Police say no officers returned fire, and the suspect was taken into custody. "

https://www.kare11.com/article/news....6-97066e7b027b

https://www.sctimes.com/story/news/....ud/3200501001/
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-18-2020, 2:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Errrr no, a complete idiot can do a lot of damage in 8 years if they don't even need to pause being an idiot to get reelected. If you want to reform your electoral system get rid of PACs and lobbying.
Trump has done a lot of damage in the last 3 years, there is talk of civil war(mostly by people who watch FOX), but I just don't see it when you can go out and vote in a few months, now, if it was an 8 year term, I could definitely see war breaking out. I know people will become physically ill if Trump is re-elected, but it does Not look good for Trump at this time!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
I am happy the SCOTUS ruled For the Dreamers as America is in agreement with the decision, but if they had voted against the Dreamers, it would have only hurt Trumps re-election run, right up there with kids in cages!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-18-2020, 3:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Back to your bunker, panty waste. Do you have a point to make or just want to vent your emotions some more?
If you actually had been a GATE student you would realize Rod is taking on water from all sides.
Yeah, my point is I’m enjoying sitting back here, watching Rod put the hurtin on you and your pot addled brain.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-18-2020, 3:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
You can’t make this stuff up.

Are they gonna burn cities down again now because left supports slavery?

Attachment 45742
Ouch! That’s gonna leave a mark.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-18-2020, 4:52 AM Reply   
Bolton book is already #16 on best seller list.
Trump trying to block it, saying both, Bolton is lying and he is disclosing classified info. Well, which is it? Cant be both.
but the book has already been leaked. LOL. Bolton, who trump hired when most warned him it would be a bad hire... of course he did it and of course it was a bad decision. His own actions are his Achilles heel. Self destruction. Blame everyone else. Only the best people.

His Supreme court today ruled against him re DACA.

On another note, Trump is calling me 3 times a day asking for $$, and im on the useless Do Not Call list. At least 3 pieces of mail per week asking for $. Jim Jordan got my address and is asking for $ to help the grifter. Got a letter yesterday from Lady G (aka the gay Sen. Lindsey Graham)asking for $. They sure sound worried its all ending.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2020, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bolton book is already #16 on best seller list.
Trump trying to block it, saying both, Bolton is lying and he is disclosing classified info. Well, which is it? Cant be both.
but the book has already been leaked. LOL. Bolton, who trump hired when most warned him it would be a bad hire... of course he did it and of course it was a bad decision. His own actions are his Achilles heel. Self destruction. Blame everyone else. Only the best people.

His Supreme court today ruled against him re DACA.

On another note, Trump is calling me 3 times a day asking for $$, and im on the useless Do Not Call list. At least 3 pieces of mail per week asking for $. Jim Jordan got my address and is asking for $ to help the grifter. Got a letter yesterday from Lady G (aka the gay Sen. Lindsey Graham)asking for $. They sure sound worried its all ending.
Actually it can, but you can not see the difference.

Don't really care. I know you do not believe in the swamp, but apparently you somehow believe that whole political parties can just show up in Washington and take over something as complex as our federal government. Does not work that way. These people stay around for generations. Bolton is one of those guys. Bolton was always known as a warhawk. That guy works in some administrations and not in others. You commies should be happy that Trump got rid of him.

I am pretty sure they are out raising the democrats without you. Nice to know you are rich and elite enough to get solicitations.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2020, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Think what you want. Tell me tho, who may benefit?
You fail to mention...who, what other entity in the entire country is putting 19,000 people into an indoor arena this week? Anyone else but Impeached POTUS? Anyone? How about 10,000 people? 5,000?
3,000? Anyone? What is the upside here? Downside?
Don't care. They are adults. The city has it's recommendations. We also know that recommendations are not law. Is this technically NOT in your Trump posting because it has COVID in it or is this officially in the posting about Trump every day pile?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2020, 5:40 AM Reply   
Quote:

Why should be not conflate the two. you like to conflate Trump and COVID, only difference is Clinton actually has a body count that can compete with COVID.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2020, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
His rally is in Tulsa. Scroll on down.
https://www.tulsa-health.org/COVID19
And here you go. City of Tulsa's official guidelines. Show me where they are outside the guidelines? You can't. Just stop.

https://www.cityoftulsa.org/press-ro...pdate-june-17/

If you are a part of a vulnerable population group, which includes those 65 and older or are immunocompromised, please stay home. Seek out ways to participate virtually.
If you are sick, or have been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19, stay home and seek out virtual ways to participate.
If you attend, wear a cloth face covering correctly. The whole point of wearing it is to protect those around you, in case you are infected and don’t know it.
Your mask should cover your nose and mouth, fit snugly against the sides of your face, and allow you to breathe easily.
Avoid touching your face.
Wash your hands with soap and water often. If those aren’t accessible, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60 percent alcohol.
Be kind to those taking your temperature if that is offered at your gathering, or check your temperature yourself beforehand. If you have a fever of 100.4 degrees or above, seek out options to participate virtually.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2020, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Which time? When he said that FBI ended the investigation 11 days before the 2016 election? Obviously a boost to trumps campaign. Even tho trump was under investigation and Comey/FBI never mentioned it until AFTER the election, protecting trump his fellow Republican.
So, they didnt find any facts to convict? indict? nothing? Then why is Hannity and FOX still talking about it? And you too?
Cool story bro. Comey worked for the Obama DOJ. The same DOJ who's head met with Bill Clinton on the tarmac of an airport as all this was going down. Tell us again how rich and powerful don't get special treatment and Hillary did not benefit?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-18-2020, 6:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why should be not conflate the two. you like to conflate Trump and COVID, only difference is Clinton actually has a body count that can compete with COVID.
Need an explanation?
Clinton was a candidate in 2016. Covid arrived in 2020. There is no connection.

Trump is in charge of all the federal policies regarding Covid...or lack of policy.
Trumps body count currently at what 116,000 dead americans and no end in sight, cases going up daily. All this because of his lack of policy, attempt to under report, lack of federal assistance, no actual goals...His insistence to hold indoor campaign rally during a pandemic and a location currently experiencing their highest covid cases ever. His response is virtually one of the worst in the world. Since Covid has claimed more lives than any actual war in American history (even if you add several together) im confused how Clinton has a competitive body count.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-18-2020, 6:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Cool story bro. Comey worked for the Obama DOJ. The same DOJ who's head met with Bill Clinton on the tarmac of an airport as all this was going down. Tell us again how rich and powerful don't get special treatment and Hillary did not benefit?
Comey was hired by Bush prior to Obama admin. He was the Bush Admin. Deputy Atty General.

You have brought this up dozens of times. What your point? You act like Lynch tried to drop charges after Clinton had plead guilty. Oh, no that is Bill Barr. Or she tried to cover up a the clinton investigation, oops no that was also Barr. Or she said republicans were spying on Clinton, nope, that was Barr too.
If you think the rich and powerful dont get special treatment research trump lawsuits. What did Lynch do that offends you so?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-18-2020, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Trump has done a lot of damage in the last 3 years, there is talk of civil war(mostly by people who watch FOX), but I just don't see it when you can go out and vote in a few months, now, if it was an 8 year term, I could definitely see war breaking out. I know people will become physically ill if Trump is re-elected, but it does Not look good for Trump at this time!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
I am happy the SCOTUS ruled For the Dreamers as America is in agreement with the decision, but if they had voted against the Dreamers, it would have only hurt Trumps re-election run, right up there with kids in cages!
Hate to break it to you , but that terrorist Obama started the rhetoric and racism that is about to spark the war, not Trump. The war you speak about is to prevent the marxists and socialists Obama gave a helping hand to.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-18-2020, 7:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
And here you go. City of Tulsa's official guidelines. Show me where they are outside the guidelines? You can't. Just stop.

https://www.cityoftulsa.org/press-ro...pdate-june-17/

If you are a part of a vulnerable population group, which includes those 65 and older or are immunocompromised, please stay home. Seek out ways to participate virtually.
If you are sick, or have been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19, stay home and seek out virtual ways to participate.
If you attend, wear a cloth face covering correctly. The whole point of wearing it is to protect those around you, in case you are infected and don’t know it.
Your mask should cover your nose and mouth, fit snugly against the sides of your face, and allow you to breathe easily.
Avoid touching your face.
Wash your hands with soap and water often. If those aren’t accessible, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60 percent alcohol.
Be kind to those taking your temperature if that is offered at your gathering, or check your temperature yourself beforehand. If you have a fever of 100.4 degrees or above, seek out options to participate virtually.
So, everyone of their rules suggest its a bad idea to attend a large indoor event. A smart person would avoid 19,000 people indoors. Good thing few that plan to attend would be considered "smart". You are failing to let me know of any other entity in the country planning on stuffing 19,000 into an arena this week. So far as I know, it just trump. The guy responsible for thousands of US deaths.
Like I said before, forge ahead, spread specifically to his fans. Self destruction, rinse, repeat, blame someone else.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-18-2020, 7:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hate to break it to you , but that terrorist Obama started the rhetoric and racism that is about to spark the war, not Trump. The war you speak about is to prevent the marxists and socialists Obama gave a helping hand to.
LOL, obama a terrorist? How? Why do we need a war?
Can you even define Marxist?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2020, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Comey was hired by Bush prior to Obama admin. He was the Bush Admin. Deputy Atty General.

You have brought this up dozens of times. What your point? You act like Lynch tried to drop charges after Clinton had plead guilty. Oh, no that is Bill Barr. Or she tried to cover up a the clinton investigation, oops no that was also Barr. Or she said republicans were spying on Clinton, nope, that was Barr too.
If you think the rich and powerful dont get special treatment research trump lawsuits. What did Lynch do that offends you so?
Comey was working for Lynch at the time regardless of when he was hired in.

Lynch did run cover for Clinton. That is why they investigated because all the people who work by those same rules would have been fired and more than likely prosecuted. It was obvious they had to. With this being such a big deal, Bill and met with Lynch and we know what happened next. The little slap on the wrist saying it was wrong, but we are not pressing charges. That is exactly what happened. Don't sit here day after Fing day telling us Trump, Trump Trump when this stuff happened actually by the democrats and then they had the balls to create a fake Russian narrative that purposefully done to sabatoge the Republicans. That is why you and your **** ing stooges in the democrat party are so dangerous for our country. Now you see the fruits of Obama's labor in the streets burning and looting.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2020, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Obama as little as last week said that the people in the streets need to keep the pressure on. We all know what that means. Keep up the fake outrage to push their marxist agenda.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2020, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, obama a terrorist? How? Why do we need a war?
Can you even define Marxist?
Look up what community organizers are. Then look up what Obama's job was in Chicago.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2020, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, everyone of their rules suggest its a bad idea to attend a large indoor event. A smart person would avoid 19,000 people indoors. Good thing few that plan to attend would be considered "smart". You are failing to let me know of any other entity in the country planning on stuffing 19,000 into an arena this week. So far as I know, it just trump. The guy responsible for thousands of US deaths.
Like I said before, forge ahead, spread specifically to his fans. Self destruction, rinse, repeat, blame someone else.
Ah yes. Again with your ****ing bull ****. Trump is responsible even though A) again, your chinese masters created it at worst, spread it at best, B) it is well established that the President does not have the authority to do what you say.

Now, that your bull **** has been exposed yet again, it simply boils down to the people are simply "dumb" F off elitist.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2020, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Need an explanation?
Clinton was a candidate in 2016. Covid arrived in 2020. There is no connection.

Trump is in charge of all the federal policies regarding Covid...or lack of policy.
Trumps body count currently at what 116,000 dead americans and no end in sight, cases going up daily. All this because of his lack of policy, attempt to under report, lack of federal assistance, no actual goals...His insistence to hold indoor campaign rally during a pandemic and a location currently experiencing their highest covid cases ever. His response is virtually one of the worst in the world. Since Covid has claimed more lives than any actual war in American history (even if you add several together) im confused how Clinton has a competitive body count.
Only elitist like you can take a year off from a job and expect that they can live.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-18-2020, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Comey was working for Lynch at the time regardless of when he was hired in.

Lynch did run cover for Clinton. That is why they investigated because all the people who work by those same rules would have been fired and more than likely prosecuted. It was obvious they had to. With this being such a big deal, Bill and met with Lynch and we know what happened next. The little slap on the wrist saying it was wrong, but we are not pressing charges. That is exactly what happened. Don't sit here day after Fing day telling us Trump, Trump Trump when this stuff happened actually by the democrats and then they had the balls to create a fake Russian narrative that purposefully done to sabatoge the Republicans. That is why you and your **** ing stooges in the democrat party are so dangerous for our country. Now you see the fruits of Obama's labor in the streets burning and looting.
Yes, back the Republicans worked with and for Dems and the reverse.
If you were concerned with Lynch talking to Clinton you must be incensed by Barr, dropping charges against felons who have plead guilty, like Flynn, and cases where the Justice dept have an ironclad case, like Stone.
How is the Russia narrative fake. Every intelligence organization in the country has come up with the exact same results as Muellers team. Including the republican led Senate Intelligence committee. You are wrong. Dangerous is when people lie about events and try to create an alternate reality. Kinda like what you are trying to do today. Last week it was a $20B fine Obama forced on BP for their oil spill that you tried to make into a slush fund for BLM. You make crap up to create alternate truth, aka lie.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-18-2020, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ah yes. Again with your ****ing bull ****. Trump is responsible even though A) again, your chinese masters created it at worst, spread it at best, B) it is well established that the President does not have the authority to do what you say.

Now, that your bull **** has been exposed yet again, it simply boils down to the people are simply "dumb" F off elitist.
The only BS is coming from you, friend. If not, you could explain things. Explain how the US, the richest and most powerful country in the world is suffering the worst Covid cases, deaths...than any other country on the planet, even the s-hole ones. Thats why the guy in charge is responsible, Remember how the buck stops at the WH. Do you want me to blame Pence? Trump himself has said, he alone is in charge, he has all the authority, he alone can fix it. One day, its like a wave, it will just go away.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-18-2020, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
The only BS is coming from you, friend. If not, you could explain things. Explain how the US, the richest and most powerful country in the world is suffering the worst Covid cases, deaths...than any other country on the planet, even the s-hole ones. Thats why the guy in charge is responsible, Remember how the buck stops at the WH. Do you want me to blame Pence? Trump himself has said, he alone is in charge, he has all the authority, he alone can fix it. One day, its like a wave, it will just go away.
There is no wave, or first wave, or 2nd wave, this is not a buffet and you have room for a 2nd wave. Its a virus that is hear to stay. until there is a vaccine, you are either going to get it or going to get it. Its just when. There is not blame, you can choose to stay home until its over. The government could lock you down forever, and you can test every person every day, until the day it tests positive.\

My 22 yr old daughter was diagnosed last week. Had a headache and aches in general. She's fine, has only been to work, and home. So we can all point fingers. It really does not matter what we do unless the people want to do it. So people don't want to do it. they need to go to work, and will sick or not. and when they do get tested and have it, they will still go to work and ignore it and hide it. They need to eat. Simple
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-18-2020, 12:41 PM Reply   
completely disagree 95sn

The media and the left can blame Trump, but if either of the 3 democrat messiahs were in charge, the same thing would have happened (Kennedy, Clinton, Obama)

There is a faction of the population that just wasn't going to listen. There are several videos of groups of people gathering, partying, ignoring every protocol.

That was going to happen in this country no matter what the fed said, or when

and let's face it, the gloves do nothing, the mask does very little.

I'm just not a believer. They shut down this entire country. It wasn't worth the cost
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-18-2020, 4:39 PM Reply   
This is what happens in real life , not the movies. Another simple dui suspect ...... I distinctly remember a comment why does its take 3 people to hold someone down. Well because it’s not easy to control someone. Now we have one officer shot because Obama sent the justice department on a which hunt to begin nationalizing and reducing force options by police in his tenure. Pre Obama this guy is shot before he gets his hands on the gun inside his car. Now you basically have to take a bullet as we see in Atlanta

https://youtu.be/YQLOmfx8X_E

Obama was the kick start to the war on police. Anyone who thinks otherwise is blind or ignorant. Yes he was a terrorist. His allegiance to Bill Ayers and several other prominent activists is clear as day. He was bought and paid for and speed up the chain with an endless supply of cash.

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-18-2020 at 4:43 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-18-2020, 6:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
completely disagree 95sn

The media and the left can blame Trump, but if either of the 3 democrat messiahs were in charge, the same thing would have happened (Kennedy, Clinton, Obama)

There is a faction of the population that just wasn't going to listen. There are several videos of groups of people gathering, partying, ignoring every protocol.

That was going to happen in this country no matter what the fed said, or when

and let's face it, the gloves do nothing, the mask does very little.

I'm just not a believer. They shut down this entire country. It wasn't worth the cost
Yep. Just went to a wedding in Malibu, Ca tonight. Awesome venue. 70 people, most dancing and not a single mask to be found on anyone. Pretty disappointing to hear my idiot governor mandating masks on everyone in public now or pay a fine. Guess I’ll be paying some fines soon. I actually feel sorry for police officers that have to enforce this garbage. As if they don’t have better stuff to do.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-18-2020, 7:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
This is what happens in real life , not the movies. Another simple dui suspect ...... I distinctly remember a comment why does its take 3 people to hold someone down. Well because it’s not easy to control someone. Now we have one officer shot because Obama sent the justice department on a which hunt to begin nationalizing and reducing force options by police in his tenure. Pre Obama this guy is shot before he gets his hands on the gun inside his car. Now you basically have to take a bullet as we see in Atlanta

Obama was the kick start to the war on police. Anyone who thinks otherwise is blind or ignorant. Yes he was a terrorist. His allegiance to Bill Ayers and several other prominent activists is clear as day. He was bought and paid for and speed up the chain with an endless supply of cash.
Holy crap! Watching stuff like this makes me utterly livid with liberals. I hope that perp is either dead or in prison for life with no chance of parole.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2020, 4:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
You seem to think man can stop nature there bud. We do not have the most deaths of any nation. If we do it is because we have over 300 million people over a hug landmass. I know, I know. To you califorinan people, back east means to either Reno or Vegas so you really have no idea how big our country is. I love how you take other countries words for how many of their population dies. They do not have the infastructure to even report. Places like China do not want you to know and a lot of these **** hole countries don't have old folks homes because their population does not make it that long. Get over it. Like I said, the rest of the world does not have elite money where they can just hole up in their compound for months. Maybe your BLM people can send you to one of their re-education camps.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2020, 4:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, back the Republicans worked with and for Dems and the reverse.
If you were concerned with Lynch talking to Clinton you must be incensed by Barr, dropping charges against felons who have plead guilty, like Flynn, and cases where the Justice dept have an ironclad case, like Stone.
How is the Russia narrative fake. Every intelligence organization in the country has come up with the exact same results as Muellers team. Including the republican led Senate Intelligence committee. You are wrong. Dangerous is when people lie about events and try to create an alternate reality. Kinda like what you are trying to do today. Last week it was a $20B fine Obama forced on BP for their oil spill that you tried to make into a slush fund for BLM. You make crap up to create alternate truth, aka lie.
I also pointed you to the article about the slush fund. Where is the money bud? It did not go into the tax payers pocket.

As far as innocent and guilty. I do not find people guilty when the government is targeting them and trying to dig, bait and find things. Like I said, they could turn you into a felon in minutes if they wanted. I love your iron clad case talk when the very merits of the case were formed illegally.

Funny, even the FBI noted that there was no "there there" well before the investigation however they went through with it for political reasons. That should scare the crap out of any sane person. Again. Reality is up 3 years to your 0
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2020, 4:29 AM Reply   
Quote:

Bingo!!!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-19-2020, 4:40 AM Reply   
Quote:

That video (and there are many more) makes me want to go punch a democrat. F you a holes. And people wonder why black people make officers uptight during a stop. Sounds like they go the guy, however what people have to remember is the fight alone never mind getting shot could end the officers career. Retirement shot. Sure there is some protections but getting a little pension is not getting a full pension with a life time of salary increases (potentially). Breaks the hand, can't hold the gun due to lose of strength. Career done. Happened to wife's coworker. To a black teen that was handcuffed no less. Kid ripping away tore the ligaments in the hand. Career over.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-19-2020, 6:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
That video (and there are many more) makes me want to go punch a democrat. F you a holes. And people wonder why black people make officers uptight during a stop. Sounds like they go the guy, however what people have to remember is the fight alone never mind getting shot could end the officers career. Retirement shot. Sure there is some protections but getting a little pension is not getting a full pension with a life time of salary increases (potentially). Breaks the hand, can't hold the gun due to lose of strength. Career done. Happened to wife's coworker. To a black teen that was handcuffed no less. Kid ripping away tore the ligaments in the hand. Career over.
Yep. The officer I spoke to last night said this. “ if I stop a white guy, 6 out of 100 give me crap. Mexicans, 8. Asians, 4. Blacks, 50.” He said, “I’m not even a little racist. Those are just the facts. I can’t even state those facts near work because I’ll get fired.”
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-19-2020, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
I also pointed you to the article about the slush fund. Where is the money bud? It did not go into the tax payers pocket.

As far as innocent and guilty. I do not find people guilty when the government is targeting them and trying to dig, bait and find things. Like I said, they could turn you into a felon in minutes if they wanted. I love your iron clad case talk when the very merits of the case were formed illegally.

Funny, even the FBI noted that there was no "there there" well before the investigation however they went through with it for political reasons. That should scare the crap out of any sane person. Again. Reality is up 3 years to your 0
It wasnt supposed to go into tax payers pockets bud. It was to go to the victims of the oil spill.
Spill response fund

President Barack Obama meets with EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson to discuss response to the spill.
Main article: Gulf Coast Claims Facility
See also: Kenneth Feinberg
On 16 June 2010, after BP executives met with President Obama, BP announced and established the Gulf Coast Claims Facility (GCCF), a $20 billion fund to settle claims arising from the Deepwater Horizon spill.[81][321] This fund was set aside for natural resource damages, state and local response costs, and individual compensation, but could not be used for fines or penalties.[81] Prior to establishing the GCCF, emergency compensation was paid by BP from an initial facility.[322]

The GCCF was administrated by attorney Kenneth Feinberg. The facility began accepting claims on 23 August 2010.[321] On 8 March 2012, after BP and a team of plaintiffs' attorneys agreed to a class-action settlement, a court-supervised administrator Patrick Juneau took over administration.[323][324] Until this more than one million claims of 220,000 individual and business claimants were processed and more than $6.2 billion was paid out from the fund. 97% of payments were made to claimants in the Gulf States.[322] In June 2012, the settlement of claims through the GCCF was replaced by the court supervised settlement program. During this transition period additional $404 million in claims were paid.[325]

The GCCF and its administrator Feinberg had been criticized about the amount and speed of payments as well as a lack of transparency.[326] An independent audit of the GCCF, announced by Attorney General Eric Holder, was approved by Senate on 21 October 2011.[327] An auditor BDO Consulting found that 7,300 claimants were wrongly denied or underpaid. As a result, about $64 million of additional payments was made.[323] The Mississippi Center for Justice provided pro bono assistance to 10,000 people to help them "navigate the complex claims process." In a New York Times opinion piece, Stephen Teague, staff attorney at the Mississippi Center for Justice, argued that BP had become "increasingly brazen" in "stonewalling payments." "But tens of thousands of gulf residents still haven't been fully compensated for their losses, and many are struggling to make ends meet. Many low-wage workers in the fishing and service industries, for example, have been seeking compensation for lost wages and jobs for three years."[328]

In July 2013, BP made a motion in court to freeze payments on tens of thousands of claims, arguing inter alia that a staff attorney from the Deepwater Horizon Court-Supervised Settlement Program, the program responsible for evaluating compensation claims, had improperly profited from claims filed by a New Orleans law firm. The attorney is said to have received portions of settlement claims for clients he referred to the firm.[328] The federal judge assigned to the case, Judge Barbier, refused to halt the settlement program, saying he had not seen evidence of widespread fraud, adding that he was "offended by what he saw as attempts to smear the lawyer administering the claims."[329

Need anything else? Any indictments? He handed control off to the same guy Bush put in charge of 9/11 payouts. Did Obama need to fire any IG's to escape prosecution? Anything?
Your claim it is/was a BLM slush fund is one of your biggest lies. ZERO evidence. Read the last sentence out loud, judge was offended by their smear attempt.

They didnt have to target, bait or dig. They had his conversations on tape, he plead guilty. Not sure why you try to lie about the facts of the case. If there was any illegality involved im sure that would be public info by now, all else is. You have nothing but Trump saying it and you pushing it w/o any actual evidence. Emotional defense is bogus.
I would assume, prior to any investigation they wouldnt have much, therefore the reason to investigate. It isnt political, im pretty sure the FBI would be checking in on any person the russians are trying to elect. Any person, any party. Still ALL those FBI people were all republicans! Your own party was in charge of all the investigations start to finish.
Political, BS.