Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-01-2020, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
this has nothing to do with left or right, its both left and right, i don't think bringing a gun was cool, it was a statement, maybe a bad statement, but you don't know if they are Democrats/ republicans or independent. There are stupid people on all sides of the fence.
Valid points, Doug.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-02-2020, 12:59 AM Reply   
Some common sense for a saturday. I am taking the wife and 6yr old boating today. The 6yr old is ready to do some tubing, YES tubing,lol kinda cold in the water, prob 70's in the water, but she's itching, i hate tubing, but it sounds like a wonderful idea. We have all paid the price over the last 2 months. ITs time to go back to living, responsibly. I think we all love each other enough to want everyones freedom back. Millions of people are ready, sick and tired of all this ****. Both sides want their lives back. People in southern Cali are protesting, yes lefties, to get back to life, midwesterners are, north eastern are, we all are. I don't think anyone would argue that.

We can argue politics all day long, I am eager to banter political positions, with a smile on my face, if thats all we have to worry about. Seems silly now that we have to been dealing with this Covid 19 mess. this one stupid virus should bring us all together. Helping each other. Pay alittle extra on your tip, spend up, if you can, to keep a local store open, give the guys who cut your grass or clean your pool that little extra, If you can. People need hope, and I am all in to give everyone hope. I went back to work this week. People are so excited to get back to work, some having tearing in their eyes just praying things can be and will be OK!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-02-2020, 2:55 AM Reply   
Speaking of the guys who cut your grass (I cut my own, thank you), I saw a huge homemade decal on the back of a guy’s tailgate yesterday. It said, “MAGA: Mexicans Always Get Across.”

It was a Mexican driving the truck...
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-02-2020, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Speaking of the guys who cut your grass (I cut my own, thank you), I saw a huge homemade decal on the back of a guy’s tailgate yesterday. It said, “MAGA: Mexicans Always Get Across.”

It was a Mexican driving the truck...
So your saying the wall is a waste of money, glad you came around.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-02-2020, 11:07 AM Reply   
My point of view is you can pretty much do what you want in this pandemic(nobody is going to jail) and if anyone is taken in, they are booked and Released the same day! This guy must be protesting that they shut down the tattoo parlors. Let Georgia open up their state, wait a week and follow suit. Of course the protesters were all trump supporters, they were waving their confederate(racist) flags, at least I didn't see any Nazi's waving their flag, but they were probably there too. Trump can still win in 2020
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Attached Images

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-02-2020, 12:07 PM Reply   
I know racist, anti gay, democrats. I know conservative haters too. What makes anyone believe being conservative makes a difference. i know many black conservatives. many Gay conservatives I know many black democrats that hate white people. They are racist. I know hispanics that hate black people, thats racist. I know women that hate men, women that hate Gay men. I know gay black men married to white men both conservative and republican.

many people of all colors, race, gender and political party hate many people for many reasons, right or wrong, they still hate. I grew up in a blue collar, low income town. everyone was baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and Chevrolet. All voted democrat, many hated black folds, jews, hispanics, and gay people. All voted for Clinton, Obama, and most likely, sleepy. It was like 90% liberal.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-03-2020, 5:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
I know racist, anti gay, democrats. I know conservative haters too. What makes anyone believe being conservative makes a difference. i know many black conservatives. many Gay conservatives I know many black democrats that hate white people. They are racist. I know hispanics that hate black people, thats racist. I know women that hate men, women that hate Gay men. I know gay black men married to white men both conservative and republican.

many people of all colors, race, gender and political party hate many people for many reasons, right or wrong, they still hate. I grew up in a blue collar, low income town. everyone was baseball, hotdogs, apple pie and Chevrolet. All voted democrat, many hated black folds, jews, hispanics, and gay people. All voted for Clinton, Obama, and most likely, sleepy. It was like 90% liberal.
Cool story! Please share more.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-03-2020, 1:18 PM Reply   
US Debt about to broach 25T with a budget deficit of 2.5T. If Trump gets another term at this rate you turkeys will have a 35T noose around your neck. So much winning.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-03-2020, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
US Debt about to broach 25T with a budget deficit of 2.5T. If Trump gets another term at this rate you turkeys will have a 35T noose around your neck. So much winning.
...and you’ll still be stuck on a pissant island, suffering from USA Derangement Syndrome. Step off, you soul-less ginger. We got this.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-03-2020, 6:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
We got this.
70k dead, increasing by 2k per day and about to open up the economy. Doesn't sound like you got this.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-04-2020, 2:43 AM Reply   
Haha, oh Marky Mark, you go boy! You got this! You can do it!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-04-2020, 3:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
this has nothing to do with left or right, its both left and right, i don't think bringing a gun was cool, it was a statement, maybe a bad statement, but you don't know if they are Democrats/ republicans or independent. There are stupid people on all sides of the fence.
The photoshop brigade has been having a field day with these fools
Attached Images

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-04-2020, 3:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
I don't have any pictures of *****'s on my pc, never really though about looking them up, but it seems, many on the left have them readily available and have eagerly looking up large penis pictures for a long time. must have a lot of time on there hands, and we see where their brains truly are.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-04-2020, 3:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't have any pictures of *****'s on my pc, never really though about looking them up, but it seems, many on the left have them readily available and have eagerly looking up large penis pictures for a long time. must have a lot of time on there hands, and we see where their brains truly are.
Now THAT is some funny ish there... So let me get this straight... You wrote "this has nothing to do with left or right, its both left and right, i don't think bringing a gun was cool, it was a statement, maybe a bad statement, but you don't know if they are Democrats/ republicans or independent. There are stupid people on all sides of the fence."

But you seem to know without a doubt that the people making fun of the people who you have NO IDEA are lefties or righties are definitely lefties
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-04-2020, 4:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks for eliminating any questions about what you and your pals on the left are really interested in.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-04-2020, 4:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
70k dead, increasing by 2k per day and about to open up the economy. Doesn't sound like you got this.
Enjoy your USADS.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-04-2020, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr
Quote:
Valid points, Doug.
Yeah, lets just remove all rational thought, easy for some. valid. Nope, only libs hit the beach, right? Now, no one knows who is standing out there with guns, rebel flags and hate. Its them!
Quote:
(markj) Join Date: Apr 2005 03-27-2020, 4:08 AM
Reply Quick Reply
Quote:
Who isn’t staying home that should be besides the libtards at the beach?
Quote:
In all fairness, I wouldn’t say it’s always libtards, but it’s usually around 99%. These recent gatherings are all libtard drinking parties. We’ve seen pics and video.
Quote:
Hey 95, here’s another one from your tribe “helping the cause.” The blue hair is a nice touch. That’s a liberal giveaway.
Your a joke bro, you play by no rules, oh, and a liar.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-04-2020, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
at least I didn't see any Nazi's waving their flag, but they were probably there too. Trump can still win in 2020
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Well, forget that, looks like they had some nazi wording on their sign, they didn't think anyone would notice
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/nazi-sloga...opstories.html
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-04-2020, 7:18 AM Reply   
*You're
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-04-2020, 7:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Well, forget that, looks like they had some nazi wording on their sign, they didn't think anyone would notice
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/nazi-sloga...opstories.html
It's extremely unlikely that this moron had any idea of the context around that German phrase, more evidence of low iq than nazi intention imo.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-04-2020, 9:49 AM Reply   
*Yor
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-04-2020, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yeah, lets just remove all rational thought, easy for some. valid. Nope, only libs hit the beach, right? Now, no one knows who is standing out there with guns, rebel flags and hate. Its them!

Your a joke bro, you play by no rules, oh, and a liar.
Oh look. Our resident pillow-biter, 95sn is back! Did it ever occur to you that the time to relax the previously-appropriate policies is now? You’d think a progressive (who lied and previously identified as a republican) would understand the meaning of progress. Oh and F you very much for saying I’m a liar.

Last edited by markj; 05-04-2020 at 10:37 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-04-2020, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh look. Our resident pillow-biter, 95sn is back! Did it ever occur to you that the time to relax the previously-appropriate policies is now? You’d think a progressive (who lied and previously identified as a republican) would understand the meaning of progress. Oh and F you very much for saying I’m a liar.
You need to see my mail from Ronna McDaniel begging for $ to help re-elect the grifter? I dont lie.
You saw your quotes. Did it ever occur to you that you cant play both sides. It's 100% sure libs at beaches...not too sure who might be protesting with MAGA hats and Trump 2020 signs tho. Great role model, Liar and probably bad at riddles.
Here is a lil help, stop lying and I wont call you out on it.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-04-2020, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Now THAT is some funny ish there... So let me get this straight... You wrote "this has nothing to do with left or right, its both left and right, i don't think bringing a gun was cool, it was a statement, maybe a bad statement, but you don't know if they are Democrats/ republicans or independent. There are stupid people on all sides of the fence."

But you seem to know without a doubt that the people making fun of the people who you have NO IDEA are lefties or righties are definitely lefties
lol, it was the rainbow that got my guess. maybe it was a 15 yr old with no school, and nothing to do. don't get your panties in a bunch. anyone could have done that, but why not take advantage of the moment.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-04-2020, 5:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
You need to see my mail from Ronna McDaniel begging for $ to help re-elect the grifter? I dont lie.
You saw your quotes. Did it ever occur to you that you cant play both sides. It's 100% sure libs at beaches...not too sure who might be protesting with MAGA hats and Trump 2020 signs tho. Great role model, Liar and probably bad at riddles.
Here is a lil help, stop lying and I wont call you out on it.
I don’t need to see anything except another Trump win and a retaking of the house by the good guys as well as retaining the senate. After that, this country will be on its way to a full recovery, despite the left’s best efforts to kill our economy.

Yeah, I saw my quotes. They were appropriate at the time they were made, you Neanderthal. Time to grow a brain and evolve.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-04-2020, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don’t need to see anything except another Trump win and a retaking of the house by the good guys as well as retaining the senate.
What if the death toll bubbles along at 1,000 a day and the total is up to 200k? And the economy doesn't really recover and a recession sets in?

Not saying that will happen, just wondering what it would take for the faithful to think Trump has made a pigs ear of it.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-05-2020, 12:02 AM Reply   
His cult is uselessly lost forever in depths of a black hole of racist, nihilistic, victimized, uneducated, and sexually frustrated losers.

I for one dont really care what they think. Despite our country falling apart (because of republican mismanagement and incompetence) it at least delivers on the schadenfreude to watch their vision burn up before their orange makeup puffed ignorant eyes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-05-2020, 12:10 AM Reply   
Literally, the best you fools have is a dementia-suffering finger rapist. Let that sink in... mic drop...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-05-2020, 12:14 AM Reply   
You can also let the thought of two more SCOTUS judges who actually care about the constitution sink in too...
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-05-2020, 12:28 AM Reply   
Nah
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-05-2020, 12:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
What if the death toll bubbles along at 1,000 a day and the total is up to 200k? And the economy doesn't really recover and a recession sets in?

Not saying that will happen, just wondering what it would take for the faithful to think Trump has made a pigs ear of it.
You just described a libtard wet dream, except you left out the finish where Trump gets blamed for it and loses in November.

Pretty funny how Newsom found out the people aren’t gonna take his tyranny any more and gave him the finger. Now, the restrictions are being lifted, thanks to people doing it themselves.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-05-2020, 12:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
His cult is uselessly lost forever in depths of a black hole of racist, nihilistic, victimized, uneducated, and sexually frustrated losers.

I for one dont really care what they think. Despite our country falling apart (because of republican mismanagement and incompetence) it at least delivers on the schadenfreude to watch their vision burn up before their orange makeup puffed ignorant eyes.
Oh, boo hoo. Enjoy your sour grapes now.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-05-2020, 2:58 AM Reply   
I dont do sour grapes. I do fine wine.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-05-2020, 4:04 AM Reply   
Fine wine huh? Here’s a little tip for you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JPECszFwMs
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-05-2020, 4:12 AM Reply   
Def not clicking that link
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-05-2020, 4:12 AM Reply   
Okay, here is further proof that TDS is alive and well in libtard nation. Even Mike Obama still can’t get over it. What’s he gonna say when Trump wins again???

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...p-2016-victory
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-05-2020, 4:46 AM Reply   
Further proof, lol.
Is this what you have descended to? All you can do is satisfy and feed yourself FOX News? The little addict needs to feed on more brown sugar propaganda? Cant even call them self a News outlet, its Entertainment. Rupert Murdoch, an immigrant lol. And you believe it lol. Blame everyone else but the source. Get back to making excuses, snuggling up to your pussy grabber and btw, yor leader awaits his handy. Have a blessed day.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-05-2020, 5:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Further proof, lol.
Is this what you have descended to? All you can do is satisfy and feed yourself FOX News? The little addict needs to feed on more brown sugar propaganda? Cant even call them self a News outlet, its Entertainment. Rupert Murdoch, an immigrant lol. And you believe it lol. Blame everyone else but the source. Get back to making excuses, snuggling up to your pussy grabber and btw, yor leader awaits his handy. Have a blessed day.
So you’re saying Mike’s own quotes are made up by Fox, libtards have all adjusted to Trump’s presidency and aren’t freaks? Do tell!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-05-2020, 5:05 AM Reply   
Besides 95sn’s, is this not the most punchable face in the USA?
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-05-2020, 5:07 AM Reply   
I mean even you lefties gotta admit-whether he was on the left or right, that’s a seriously punchable face. Especially when you hear him talk.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-05-2020, 5:32 AM Reply   
You couldnt hurt a wet noodle you shakey-knee'd, impotent, embarrassment to your family.
Get back in your crib, noodle boy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-05-2020, 5:35 AM Reply   
I would hit you so hard, I'd make your drivers license cry.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-05-2020, 5:56 AM Reply   
ok, boomer
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-05-2020, 6:01 AM Reply   
Stephen Miller would be my nominee

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-05-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you’re saying Mike’s own quotes are made up by Fox, libtards have all adjusted to Trump’s presidency and aren’t freaks? Do tell!
I didnt say that, did I. And yes, that site, started by one of your beloved immigrants does have an extended history of faux reporting. I mean, remember 2 weeks of Covid-19 is a hoax, then the weeks of the grifters miracle drug/cure Hydroxy. They even had to fire that one performer (Trish Regan) a couple weeks ago, why was that? Another Lib plot? Didnt they fire Bill O'Rielly too, finger food again? Its endless for you if need your fix. Personally, I dont click on propaganda sites.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-05-2020, 6:48 AM Reply   
ahhh, yes, stephen miller, with a face his own mother couldnt even love.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-05-2020, 9:24 AM Reply   
When Alex Jones starts ranting about physic vampires I think of Stephen Miller and for a second think maybe he's on to something.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-05-2020, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Stephen Miller would be my nominee

As portrayed by the press, he certainly has that look (reminds me a little of Zack, played by Jonathan Banks, the henchman in Beverly Hills Cop), but not even in the same zip code as Schiff. I did a Google search for pics of Miller and wouldn't you know it, 97% of those pics do not contain a smile. Almost like Google is a left-wing-owned entity... Hmm. Do ya think they might be trying to sway our opinion? Nooo.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-05-2020, 4:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Almost like Google is a left-wing-owned entity
Oh, giant corporations which squeeze the maximum profit while paying the minimum amount of tax are left wing now. Great tip, ta. Keep these quality observations coming.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-05-2020, 6:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, giant corporations which squeeze the maximum profit while paying the minimum amount of tax are left wing now. Great tip, ta. Keep these quality observations coming.
You're ignorant on a nuclear level.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-06-2020, 1:37 AM Reply   
Our “leader.”Name:  0E2B78C5-30D0-46E3-B62C-A13F5B3C7AC6.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  104.3 KB
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2020, 3:05 AM Reply   
Limp-wristed attempt at humor. Libtards are so rarely good at memes. Case in point.^^^
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-06-2020, 3:17 AM Reply   
Lololololo
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2020, 4:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
I didnt say that, did I. And yes, that site, started by one of your beloved immigrants does have an extended history of faux reporting. I mean, remember 2 weeks of Covid-19 is a hoax, then the weeks of the grifters miracle drug/cure Hydroxy. They even had to fire that one performer (Trish Regan) a couple weeks ago, why was that? Another Lib plot? Didnt they fire Bill O'Rielly too, finger food again? Its endless for you if need your fix. Personally, I dont click on propaganda sites.
You implied it.

As for the other stuff, all forms of media from both sides of the aisle have made mistakes and or miscalculations from the beginning. Heck, look at the fools who make the models we’ve been told are the gold standard that needed to be adhered to. Those models were all grossly wrong and over-exaggerated. What’s shaking out of this now is a very clear picture of the left’s world view. You guys want to kill the economy with totalitarian shutdown rules so you can blame it on Trump and hopefully get Dementia Joe into office. Problem is the public is on to you and just like they showed Gavin Newsom in Huntington and Newport Beaches, they won’t stand for it. This is about to be failed coup attempt number 4 or 5 now. You’re a bunch of bumbling idiots who can’t stop tripping over your own shoelaces. Thank God you’re so bad at this.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-06-2020, 5:31 AM Reply   
Im guessing it took you 41 minutes to type that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2020, 6:14 AM Reply   
Probably the most interesting thing I’ve heard to date about the Kung Flu https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=nFPeN17PVU8
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-06-2020, 6:25 AM Reply   
Antivaxer Judy Mikovits? Lol, I'm not suprised you are taken by these conspiracy theories, more believable than trump ramblings for sure.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-06-2020, 6:32 AM Reply   
My kids also love the youtube. You should check this one out, I think you'll like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV3N-wCRL2k&t=224s
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2020, 6:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Im guessing it took you 41 minutes to type that.
...and If m guessing it took you 141 minutes to read it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2020, 6:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Antivaxer Judy Mikovits? Lol, I'm not suprised you are taken by these conspiracy theories, more believable than trump ramblings for sure.
Antivaxer? Hmm. Why don’t ya watch it, and hear in her own words how she regards vaccines. Then come back and spin that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2020, 7:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
BTW, I’m not saying which way I feel about these types of things. I used the word “interesting.” Not “revealing” or “truth” or anything like that. Frankly, it’s hard to discern a lot of these things without a medical degree or being boots on the ground in that field. I’m currently waiting for my brother, an Ear Nose and Throat surgeon, to give me his take on it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-06-2020, 7:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
You implied it.

As for the other stuff, all forms of media from both sides of the aisle have made mistakes and or miscalculations from the beginning. Heck, look at the fools who make the models we’ve been told are the gold standard that needed to be adhered to. Those models were all grossly wrong and over-exaggerated. What’s shaking out of this now is a very clear picture of the left’s world view. You guys want to kill the economy with totalitarian shutdown rules so you can blame it on Trump and hopefully get Dementia Joe into office. Problem is the public is on to you and just like they showed Gavin Newsom in Huntington and Newport Beaches, they won’t stand for it. This is about to be failed coup attempt number 4 or 5 now. You’re a bunch of bumbling idiots who can’t stop tripping over your own shoelaces. Thank God you’re so bad at this.
I was lucky enough to acquire 4 Hydroxy pills from a pharmacist. Marge, since you fully believe trump and have 100% full confidence in his genius, I am going to send them to you for free. All you have to do is take them and never again have concern about Covid-19. Provide a PO or mailing address and step up, prove he is right, and we are a bunch of stupid trump tds libtards. I mean, what do you have to lose? Right?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2020, 7:26 AM Reply   
Lol
Attached Images

Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-06-2020, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
BTW, I’m not saying which way I feel about these types of things. I used the word “interesting.” Not “revealing” or “truth” or anything like that. Frankly, it’s hard to discern a lot of these things without a medical degree or being boots on the ground in that field. I’m currently waiting for my brother, an Ear Nose and Throat surgeon, to give me his take on it.
Haha, even your brother doesn't want to talk to you. Maybe he is also too busy trach'ing COVID patients.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2020, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Haha, even your brother doesn't want to talk to you. Maybe he is also too busy trach'ing COVID patients.
Weak. Not even your own mother would laugh at that weak sauce. He doesn’t treat Kung Flu patients either. Go eat another Tide Pod in your mom’s basement.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2020, 9:12 AM Reply   
...and just like that, the YouTube link I provided a mere two hours ago is removed from their site. Just like the last one I posted with similar content. I also just spoke to a relative of mine who has a good friend near the top of the CDC. They said none of her statements are false. Now it’s becoming more obvious how evil the left is. Don’t fall in line with them and you will be ruined. Scary schitt.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-06-2020, 9:15 AM Reply   
At least we know who got the intelligence chromes in your family. Hows it feel to be the dumb brother?
Anyways, what would his opinion matter anyway. You dont take a mercedes to jiffy lube.

"near the top of the CDC" thats total bullshyt.

And your stupid video got banned, haha, you lose! (mic drop)

Get help, brolord.

Last edited by lesstalkmoreride; 05-06-2020 at 9:17 AM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-06-2020, 1:58 PM Reply   
CBS news gets caught faking Covid test lines, no one was in line for a test, So they staged cars in line to make it look terrifying. So sad.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2020, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
CBS news gets caught faking Covid test lines, no one was in line for a test, So they staged cars in line to make it look terrifying. So sad.
Gee... Sounds familiar. What is the common thread between these fake news articles? Hmm??? Leftist, commie pigs.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...335-story.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2020, 4:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
At least we know who got the intelligence chromes in your family. Hows it feel to be the dumb brother?
Anyways, what would his opinion matter anyway. You dont take a mercedes to jiffy lube.

Get help, brolord.
Aw gee, look, it's back, stupid, entitled, millennial, sheep bitch.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqgus2R55XA
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2020, 4:17 PM Reply   
Quote:

Get help, brolord.
Ironically it would seem, I'm the only one of my four sibs that was in the G.A.T.E. program. My older sister was a valedictorian and my younger sister is a nurse. The GATE program ended when you were pooping yellow because the libtard teachers of the day wanted everyone to feel important and equal to one another. The lab experiment failed and that's why we have the scourge of your generation. PS, there's no such word as "anyways", dumb F. Your Mercedes/Jiffy Lube comment proves your inability to think outside the box, thus proving you'd never make it through a baby-steps lateral thinking book. Look, it's clear you're not intelligent and just a ball-sack-licker of 95sn. Quit while you're behind.

Nope. Got top info. I'm far better informed than most.

"my video" lives!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqgus2R55XA

I got help. It's called the truth.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2020, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:

Get help, brolord.
You know what? If you had 10% of a brain, you'd be seriously reconsidering your positions on all these things after watching the video, but your generation is a talk-first, think-later kinda generation. It's all about you trying to level the impression of the playing field before you speak and reveal your ignorance. It's a warmed-over macho thing from the 70's, based on false pretenses. In other words, you're shallow and weak because you've never had to work for anything.

Last edited by markj; 05-06-2020 at 4:33 PM.
Old     (rlwagens)      Join Date: Feb 2008       05-06-2020, 11:43 PM Reply   
Not all RNA viruses are retroviruses, but yes retroviruses like HIV-1 and HIV-2 are all RNA viruses and have not been vaccinated. You know what else are RNA viruses like SARS-CoV-2? Influenza, rabies, polio and measles (clearly vaccinated). Granted, Hep C, Ebola and West Nile (no vaccines) can also be put into the same category as SARS-CoV-2 if you wanted to classify them as simply sharing the RNA virus designation.

Point is, the categorization and structure of these topics are so complex that it is easy to phrase something and have it be factual but not the truth. There are many mechanisms this virus uses to generate proteins that makes it unusual, but to already be priming the public that a vaccine is useless and they should already be refusing it is insanity. Most likely a vaccine will not “cure” it, but even if it is able to decrease its severity with minimal side effects (bonus of RNA virus vaccines, unless you subscribe to the conspiracy theories), we can’t think of the greater human good and go for it? Or am I just a fool and need to join in on bitching nonstop about everyone being either libtards or racist rednecks?
Old     (rlwagens)      Join Date: Feb 2008       05-06-2020, 11:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
You know what? If you had 10% of a brain, you'd be seriously reconsidering your positions on all these things after watching the video, but your generation is a talk-first, think-later kinda generation. It's all about you trying to level the impression of the playing field before you speak and reveal your ignorance. It's a warmed-over macho thing from the 70's, based on false pretenses. In other words, you're shallow and weak because you've never had to work for anything.

How about you guys pause for about 30 seconds and think about the security guard getting shot in the back of the head for asking customers to wear a piece of cloth over their face for the 2 minutes they are in their store, or the doctor committing suicide over the kind of care we have been providing in hospitals for the past month. From day one health care professionals were just asking for some basic human decency for 2 weeks, instead people have to be egocentric crybabies and now look where we are. Doesn’t have anything to do with politics. Just common sense, clean your hands, cover your damn face when you cough, and stay away from others for 2 weeks. Instead we screwed around for a month and now are in a purgatory of sorts. I don’t blame trump or the “libtards,” they’re both just representations of what’s wrong with people now.

Is there anything more hilarious than healthcare workers being greeted with widespread layoffs/furloughs, raise freezes/pay cuts, and cuts to retirement within weeks of getting their asses ran by COVID-19 while McDonalds is running ad campaigns thanking them with a free filet-o-fish? Give me a damn break. The more you guys bicker about politics the worse our predicament gets.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-07-2020, 1:26 AM Reply   
Marky mark has proven himself too toxic, jealously unintelligent, and stubborn to have meaningful political discourse so I've just defaulted to sport roasting him. Its satisfying to watch him meltdown (see above, numerous "and another thing" posts).

The state of things right is despicable on multiple levels. Suffering is ubiquitous. End stage capitalism catalyzed by a pandemic in the very early stages of class revolution is a hell of a pitch for an apocalypse movie. Guess Im Bruce Willis and Marky mark is Steve Buscemi

Happy to see some thoughtful minds pivot back to topic.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-07-2020, 2:06 AM Reply   
YouTube keeps deleting my favorite video that tells parents to feed their kids rat poison. This is just further proof that rat poison is good for kids.

THEY don't want you to know the REAL truth. Wake up, sheeple!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-07-2020, 2:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Marky mark has proven himself too toxic, jealously unintelligent, and stubborn to have meaningful political discourse so I've just defaulted to sport roasting him.
That pretty much sums up why this thread has lasted so long. Participation here is a sport and nobody wants the season to end.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 2:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Marky mark has proven himself too toxic, jealously unintelligent, and stubborn to have meaningful political discourse so I've just defaulted to sport roasting him. Its satisfying to watch him meltdown (see above, numerous "and another thing" posts).

The state of things right is despicable on multiple levels. Suffering is ubiquitous. End stage capitalism catalyzed by a pandemic in the very early stages of class revolution is a hell of a pitch for an apocalypse movie. Guess Im Bruce Willis and Marky mark is Steve Buscemi

Happy to see some thoughtful minds pivot back to topic.
I’ve slapped you around and handed you your as$ so many times, it’s getting boring. It’s about as exciting as golf now. Funny you’re having these dreams where you’re Bruce Willis. In your dream, are you the Bruce Willis who was married to Demi or the new wife?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 3:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlwagens View Post
How about you guys pause for about 30 seconds and think about the security guard getting shot in the back of the head for asking customers to wear a piece of cloth over their face for the 2 minutes they are in their store, or the doctor committing suicide over the kind of care we have been providing in hospitals for the past month. From day one health care professionals were just asking for some basic human decency for 2 weeks, instead people have to be egocentric crybabies and now look where we are. Doesn’t have anything to do with politics. Just common sense, clean your hands, cover your damn face when you cough, and stay away from others for 2 weeks. Instead we screwed around for a month and now are in a purgatory of sorts. I don’t blame trump or the “libtards,” they’re both just representations of what’s wrong with people now.

Is there anything more hilarious than healthcare workers being greeted with widespread layoffs/furloughs, raise freezes/pay cuts, and cuts to retirement within weeks of getting their asses ran by COVID-19 while McDonalds is running ad campaigns thanking them with a free filet-o-fish? Give me a damn break. The more you guys bicker about politics the worse our predicament gets.
Two weeks? Where have you been? We’ve been shut down for six plus in most areas. Those two strange incidents you mention are just that. Not any sort of rule and certainly tied to mental illness, so I wouldn’t go hanging your hat on that to make a point. As for the video-which was taken down again, this should scare people that it keeps getting taken down. Fauci is dirty big time. If any healthcare official holds a patent, it’s a clear conflict of interest.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2020, 3:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
YouTube keeps deleting my favorite video that tells parents to feed their kids rat poison. This is just further proof that rat poison is good for kids.

THEY don't want you to know the REAL truth. Wake up, sheeple!
Hey, why don’t you go have a book burning party? You can invite all your Brownshirt friends.