Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2018, 6:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Dude, WTF is wrong with you? You used to have some (somewhat) rational viewpoints, now you just sound like a guy that is ready to grab a Tiki torch and take to the streets.

Speaking of "common sense", you have zero in that department. For you to pin all of the woes of this country on one political party just displays you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. If CA is so bad to you, why don't you move? Oh that's right, you are sucking on that state govt. teet you claim to despise. More hypocrisy on your part.

Personally, I think dumbfuks like you are the ones that need "wiping out". Fortunately for this country, guys like you are a dying breed. Once your generation is gone, this country will hopefully be able to forget this era in our history, where we got dangerously close to being like the country in the movie Idiocracy. Trump is your President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. Only the mentally-challenged would think that a guy, whose only claim to fame is being a reality TV show star, would be a great president.

You are the textbook example of a hypocrite. You earned that crown, now wear it proudly.
I would have zero problem with someone starting it off against you democrats. Lite that torch.

Actually I don't get paid by the state like you do so there is that. The state government is what is trying to wipe out middle class people like me. I am trying to survive the state. The national democrats which are ran by California leftist are coming after you next. Yep, once guys like me are gone, you can be one with Mexico and the UN all you want then you can pay for them and wonder why you can not make it.

I don't put my the issues of the country on one party, but I do know which party actively campaigns against America and even goes around the world saying they are sorry for Americans. Your party is more full of chit than a christmas turkey.

Is idiocracy another one of your hollywood hit piece movies that are designed to trigger the unstable democrat masses.

I finally figured out why you unhinged democrats are into everything race. It is overcompensation. You feel guilty for your democrat forefathers enslaving blacks and running the kkk. Now you want so desperately prove you are not a racists that you have swung to bizzaro world. You now live in a world where everyone everywhere is better than white people just for the sake of your white guilt. I don't have guilt about jack squat because, unlike you and your relatives, our conscience is clear.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-17-2018, 7:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
1970s? I turned 18 in 1995 broham.

Many of the folks my mom grew up with are the nicest folks I've ever known. They'd also flip (and have) if they knew I didn't marry a white chick.

Many of them are pieces of chit like this (this is the town my mom grew up in):
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ory-story.html

Let me know how many stories you find with those roles reversed. Or these (just about 40 minutes down the road):
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/09/u...s-killing.html

I've been lucky to grow up in and live in extremely diverse communities, including living abroad for a bit. There is a big difference between seeing everything in terms of color and sex (not even sure what that really means) and being aware of times and places where they are an issue. Adults can do the latter without falling into the former.

I knew Wilford Penny, that piece of chit scumbag mayor:
"These guys were drinking, and this guy [Johnson] liked to dance. I'm not surprised when they get to drinking and use the n-word. The black boy was somewhere he shouldn't have been, although they brought him out there.""

Boys will be boys was the sentiment around town. Sure folks will hold the door open for them but when push comes to shove black folks are still seen as less than worthless.
You can go into Oakland right now if you want it it will happen. Sounds like real winners down in that town. Can you as a white person go down to South Central at night? Day? Can you go into anywhere in Oakland as a white person. Chicago? Almost any big city in non-white section. It does every day.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-17-2018, 7:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Merry Christmas, retard.
How very chritian of you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-17-2018, 8:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
How very chritian of you.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2018, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
I forgot that Cohen to congress.

Entrapment regardless of who, is illegal. If there is misconduct by the prosecution, it's illegal. And Cohens lie to congress does not do any damage to Trump, it was Cohens decision to deny the deal with Russia did not end prior to it being clear Trump will be the nominee. There is no crime with that, there was a crime Cohen lied. There was nothing illegal about the venture they were pursuing with Russia it just looked bad. Flynn; being told if he got a lawyer the FBI would escalate the matter to the DOJ & they were just talking, entrapment. Flynn like about a meeting that was never illegal, or he would have been charged with that. He lied that the meeting didn't happen, shame on him for not having legal counsel & claiming he can't recall, I can't remember, my lawyers don't want me to answer that. Instead he was dumb enough to do what he did because he knew what he did wasn't illegal. I get your point about finding other crimes to take down gangsters, but Flynn also made clear the only reason he was pleading guilty was he couldn't afford the legal fees & already lost his house. If he would have lawyered up I doubt we'd even be having this conversation.

At today’s sentencing hearing Flynn confirms guilty plea and also confirms under direct questioning from judge that he knew it was illegal to lie to FBI when he did it.

The term nothingburger comes to mind when considering last weeks entrapment hysteria.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-18-2018, 10:35 AM Reply   
He also asked prosecution if what Flynn had done was "Treasonous".
The Judge...
Quote:
"All along, you were an unregistered agent of a foreign country while serving as the national security adviser to the President of the United States," Sullivan said. "That undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably you sold your country out."
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-18-2018, 11:47 AM Reply   
Ill just put this here.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...ZA2?li=BBnb7Kz

Solid decision.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-18-2018, 12:35 PM Reply   
Wow Flynn got lit up.

In other news, Trump's sham foundation is dissolving due to corruption and self-dealing (surprise surprise).
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-18-2018, 1:09 PM Reply   
Donald J. Trump Foundation. Donald, Don Jr., Jared and the wife all in a canoe.

Attorney General Underwood released the following statement:
“Our petition detailed a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation – including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more. This amounted to the Trump Foundation functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests.
“Today’s stipulation accomplishes a key piece of the relief sought in our lawsuit earlier this year. Under the terms, the Trump Foundation can only dissolve under judicial supervision – and it can only distribute its remaining charitable assets to reputable organizations approved by my office.
“This is an important victory for the rule of law, making clear that there is one set of rules for everyone. We’ll continue to move our suit forward to ensure that the Trump Foundation and its directors are held to account for their clear and repeated violations of state and federal law.”

One by one each investigation is proving the grifter has been lying and cheating and showing zero remorse. Judges frown when you show no remorse.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2018, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Ill just put this here.

Solid decision.

Agree. DOJ got that one right (finally).
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-18-2018, 2:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Ill just put this here.

Solid decision.
Took long enough to pass a "no duh" law. idiots.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2018, 2:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Took long enough to pass a "no duh" law. idiots.

No law was passed, FYI.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-18-2018, 6:13 PM Reply   
A tenth you say?
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-18-2018, 7:03 PM Reply   
Oh, Flynns prosecution sounds like another "nothing burger". I mean just because the judge lost his temper and said "I can’t hide my disgust, my disdain" and then asked the prosecutor if they were going to charge him with treason. Then told Flynn he wasn't necessary going to sign off on no jail time even though he cooperated fully.

"Only the best people" - Donald J Trump.

What is it about these criminals Trump likes so much.

Anyway good news is it turns out Mullers investigation is actually going to be cashflow positive because they recovered $45m fromthat other Trump crook Manifort, So Trump can shut up now about how the $20m cost is a waste of tax payers money. Like he cares about wasting tax payers money as he burns through cash golfing.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-18-2018, 7:08 PM Reply   
Don't worry, the bitchers and moaners here were just as vociferously complaining about the money wasted on whitewater... oh wait
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-18-2018, 8:16 PM Reply   
Hey can we all have some fun and watch an old YouTube video?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d8qOV1z7ZA0
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-18-2018, 8:24 PM Reply   
Not bad but I prefer this version

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-18-2018, 8:38 PM Reply   
Quote:

Super funny, laughed so hard
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-18-2018, 9:17 PM Reply   
Quote:

Awesome!

Last edited by plhorn; 12-18-2018 at 9:18 PM. Reason: spelling
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-19-2018, 12:26 PM Reply   
Now that the Trump Foundation has been forced to close that orphanage will never get a watercolor painting of Donald Trump holding a pool cue for some reason.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-19-2018, 2:29 PM Reply   
Turns out when trump says I have no deals in Russian, no pending business, nothing, what he actually means is Yeah, I just signed a letter of intent to build Trump tower moscow. Like any trumpkin will care, another nothing-burger.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-19-2018, 2:41 PM Reply   
We just beat ISIS. War over.
Trump tweeted it, it must be true.
Im sure he has papers of unconditional surrender safety tucked away at trump charity headquarters, available to highest bidder. comes with a free Tim Tebow autographed Bronco helmet.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2018, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Turns out when trump says I have no deals in Russian, no pending business, nothing, what he actually means is Yeah, I just signed a letter of intent to build Trump tower moscow. Like any trumpkin will care, another nothing-burger.
So? Obama said to Putin on a hot mic that he would have more flexibility after the election. What was he colluding about and why were you guys not on here 24/7 complaining about it?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-19-2018, 4:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Let me get this straight. The democrats start a phoney investigation based on a paid for document by a foreign spy. They use false information to get illegal FISA warrants and you are going to use the fact that people are under investigation to smear a persons character? Most of the "convictions" you quote have nothing to do with the original fake investigation in the first place but where mostly all about the "facts" not adding up from one interview to another. Wow. You and your democrat pals are dangerous. You also realize that most presidents don't really know these people personally. They are usually professional political personal from either party. It is not like they are all friends.
Now his own foundation is shutdown, Did he not really know anyone personally at Trump Foundation? Fake warrants?

Ha ha, Obama says "Ill have more flexibility..."
Trump, after every US national security organization in the country told him flat out Russia interfered in our election, putin was in charge..."I believe putin" and he said it not on a "hot mic" but in front of international TV cameras. You think those are the same?

must be getting difficult carrying the grifters dirty laundry everyday.

Indy wins again, cheers.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2018, 5:05 PM Reply   
Rod, mark, and Grant can now put their money where their mouth is! MAGA!

https://www.businessinsider.com/gofu...ollars-2018-12
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-19-2018, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
So? Obama said to Putin on a hot mic that he would have more flexibility after the election. What was he colluding about and why were you guys not on here 24/7 complaining about it?
Ok, lets assume that Obama was a Kenyan/Muslim double agent, Does that make it OK for Trump to be treasonous too?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-19-2018, 5:54 PM Reply   
Quote:

The only reason trump wants a wall built is to stop his illegal workers from running away from his ****ty gold clubs.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-19-2018, 9:35 PM Reply   
Hey Wes: how about this I’ll donate to the wall & put my money where my mouth is.

How about you do the same

Here is what you can do. Go down to the border & take in a family and let them move into your house you Pay for everything Food, Health care, Education!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-19-2018, 9:46 PM Reply   
Yea that’s what I thought. Not a chance in hell. See that’s what you Social Justice Libs are all about. Your always willing to offer up, (someone’s place in line OR someone else’s money) for your cause.

Why don’t you make up for your White privilege? And put YOUR money where YOUR mouth is! move out of this country and give all your money & Possessions, to these poor underprivileged people that you champion for? LOL LOL we all know that will never happen because like your cause it’s all just Bull $hit!!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-19-2018, 10:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Yea that’s what I thought. Not a chance in hell. See that’s what you Social Justice Libs are all about. Your always willing to offer up, (someone’s place in line OR someone else’s money) for your cause.

Why don’t you make up for your White privilege? And put YOUR money where YOUR mouth is! move out of this country and give all your money & Possessions, to these poor underprivileged people that you champion for? LOL LOL we all know that will never happen because like your cause it’s all just Bull $hit!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAMEN!!!!!!!...and just for toppers, he calls us hypocrites. I promise Wes (the white cracker) has zero answer to this. Oh and Wes, marrying an asian chick doesn't mitigate anything.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-19-2018, 10:22 PM Reply   
The Build the wall fund me page is up to 2.2 million, says its free ding and raising money at $1000 per Min LOL LOL LOL
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-19-2018, 10:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
The only reason trump wants a wall built is to stop his illegal workers from running away from his ****ty gold clubs.
Okay, that's it... Ralph... Please grab both of your ears ASAP and use them to pull your head past your sphincter. Before commenting on any further region-specific topics, consider your own personal current location and learn to shut your as$ off from doing the talking for you.

Seriously, dude. At best, you're nothing more than a parrot for the loony left. Despite your infrequent objectivity, you consistently rat yourself out and expose yourself as a card carrying libtard too often.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-20-2018, 12:47 AM Reply   
LoL it’s gone up 200k since I posted lol

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-20-2018, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
LoL it’s gone up 200k since I posted lol

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall
I think everyone on this page agrees with your statement.

I'd just add a little to it: LOL, it's gone up 200K, what a bunch of idiots! Good, with 2 million they should be able to build about half a mile of wall and it leaves less money in the hands of the morons that would otherwise donate to the next campaign.

I'm sure all those donations are coming from Mexico, as promised.

Idiots.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-20-2018, 5:57 AM Reply   
plhorn: you be happy to know that the go fund me raised over 1 million dollars Overnight. That’s right between 10:00 pm last night and 6:00 am this morning people donated 1 million dollars LOL LOL. As far as you calling people IDIOTS that choose to spend their money where they like, I guess to each their own. I know your from the political party that likes to take Americans hard earned tax money and throw it away on causes most Americans are 100% against things this government funded sex changes and state funded lawyers for illegal immigrants, social services that encourage people who don’t even belong here to come and live here for free. I guess in your book this is a better use of tax payer Money.

But seeing we are on the topic of stupid people wasting money. Michelle Obama comes to town last week. She fills a local sports center (SAP center) in San Jose with thousands of people that payed between $400 and $1800 each to Listen to her speak. Wow. What could “Mike Obama” have to say that would be worth so much? I gaurentee a wall and strong border Securty would do way more good for this country then the spoken words of a angry black woman. BTW she got payed $65 million dollars to write her book already. LoL you wanna talk about stupid people spending money look no further.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-20-2018, 6:21 AM Reply   
We should just build cities along the border full of factories & housing. Bring back all our cheap labor from over seas & provide jobs & a controlled environment for all the undocumented. It solves the humanitarian problem, provides a safe place to work & provide for their family & gives the Gov plenty of time & space to sort out who's who, DNA testing to make sure kids aren't being trafficked & the cheap labor corporations are thirsty for is right in our back yard, not other countries. The ones that refuse to work or stay in the cities & just demand unfettered access will be the ones weeded out. Instead of illegals having to use fake documents, stolen social security numbers they can now be tagged & labeled like the rest of us & since they're officially paying into the system they can benefit from our system. Their quality of life is now raised, a good portion of Americans will be happy & regardless of what the lunatics on here think, it's a viable solution & better than a wall. The lefts just let them in & run around idea is asinine.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-20-2018, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
plhorn: you be happy to know that the go fund me raised over 1 million dollars Overnight. That’s right between 10:00 pm last night and 6:00 am this morning people donated 1 million dollars LOL LOL. As far as you calling people IDIOTS that choose to spend their money where they like, I guess to each their own. I know your from the political party that likes to take Americans hard earned tax money and throw it away on causes most Americans are 100% against things this government funded sex changes and state funded lawyers for illegal immigrants, social services that encourage people who don’t even belong here to come and live here for free. I guess in your book this is a better use of tax payer Money.
A couple of things about the idiots giving money to the gofundme page for the wall:

1. so far they have raised 0.009% of the estimated 21 Billion.
2. as a private entity they will not be able to buy the land you need to build the wall so even if they increase their donations by the required 1.05 Million times to get enough money they still wouldn't be able to do it.
3. What happens to the money, when they realize they can't do it.....

Quote:
But seeing we are on the topic of stupid people wasting money. Michelle Obama comes to town last week. She fills a local sports center (SAP center) in San Jose with thousands of people that payed between $400 and $1800 each to Listen to her speak. Wow. What could “Mike Obama” have to say that would be worth so much? I gaurentee a wall and strong border Securty would do way more good for this country then the spoken words of a angry black woman. BTW she got payed $65 million dollars to write her book already. LoL you wanna talk about stupid people spending money look no further.
The same thing can be said about every high profile political figure, Republican or Democrat. :
Laura Bush's book "Spoken from the heart" for example, or the 7 books that George Bush "wrote". Granted Mrs Bush only got 5 Million for her book deal but I don't really remember her actually saying anything while she was in the white house.

What makes you say Mrs. Obama is "angry"?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-20-2018, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:

but I don't really remember her actually saying anything while she was in the white house.
Cause she knew her place & to keep her whore mouth shut
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-20-2018, 8:38 AM Reply   
Donald Trump just gave Vladimir Putin two early Christmas presents:
1) Pulled troops out of Syria.
2) Lifted sanctions on companies owned by Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska.

TREASON’S GREETINGS.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-20-2018, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:

TREASON’S GREETINGS.
So now you want war in Syria?

Your wet dream of Treason is just that, a wet dream, it'll never happen.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-20-2018, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
What makes you say Mrs. Obama is "angry"?
Please tell me this is your attempt at sarcasm? Or is it the typical Play stupid tactic.

I’ll go with playing stupid.

While getting my oil changed the other day, the mag on the chair next to me had a interview a interview and quotes from Mike Obama’s new book. (I had to check it out) Where in one of the quotes from her book she talks about being labeled “a angry black woman”. This of corse made her Angrey! And then she got even more Angrey because she had become exactly what people had accused her of. And this made her even more Angrey. I had to laugh. She also talked about how she cried for 30 mins when TRUMP won. This made me even more happy. Hey now that I think of it Mikes book might not be so bad after all.

P.S what’s the “Build the wall” donation amount up to? 5 Million LOL LOL LOL LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-20-2018, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Please tell me this is your attempt at sarcasm? Or is it the typical Play stupid tactic.

I’ll go with playing stupid.

While getting my oil changed the other day, the mag on the chair next to me had a interview a interview and quotes from Mike Obama’s new book. (I had to check it out) Where in one of the quotes from her book she talks about being labeled “a angry black woman”. This of corse made her Angrey! And then she got even more Angrey because she had become exactly what people had accused her of. And this made her even more Angrey. I had to laugh. She also talked about how she cried for 30 mins when TRUMP won. This made me even more happy. Hey now that I think of it Mikes book might not be so bad after all.

P.S what’s the “Build the wall” donation amount up to? 5 Million LOL LOL LOL LOL
So you turned over a new leaf and started changing your fluids? Glad you're finally starting to maintain your stuff. JK
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2018, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:

Don't have any money. California and your parties support of a invasion force has taxed me to the point that I don't have extra money.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2018, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think everyone on this page agrees with your statement.

I'd just add a little to it: LOL, it's gone up 200K, what a bunch of idiots! Good, with 2 million they should be able to build about half a mile of wall and it leaves less money in the hands of the morons that would otherwise donate to the next campaign.

I'm sure all those donations are coming from Mexico, as promised.

Idiots.
You mean like you idiots that gave a million to that Ford liar during the supreme court hearings?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2018, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:

TREASON’S GREETINGS.
So pulling troops out of Syria is treason? You are an absolute ______!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-20-2018, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean like you idiots that gave a million to that Ford liar during the supreme court hearings?
At least the people that gave money to Ford, wanted to give her money and gave her money.
Not a cent of the money given for "the wall" will build an actual wall.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-20-2018, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
So pulling troops out of Syria is treason? You are an absolute ______!
Pulling Troops out of Syria against the wishes of ALL your advisors and congress because it helps Putin is.

When exactly did the GOP become such huge fans of Putin?

Do you just like how he looks without his shirt on?

Trump is working for the best interest of Russia over the best interest of the US.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-20-2018, 10:08 AM Reply   
I'm OK with pulling the troops out of Syria. Supporting war in Syria makes us responsible for the loss of lives in that country. If we aren't going to remove Assad, and we aren't, then we are perpetuating the violence and deaths. Either way people are going to die before this is done. Since Assad is going to remain, then that makes us responsible for deaths with no plausible desirable end. We need to wash our hands of it because we can't win anyway.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-20-2018, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:

Trying to understand how your brain works... first you say “that’s what I thought” a full 11 minutes after your previous post - were you responding to something? Or were you expecting an immediate reply to your nonsense? Some of us have a life.

Regarding the wall, I know it’s a tough concept for your pea brain to get wrapped around but the opposite of wasting money on a pointless wall is not giving away all your money and possessions.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-20-2018, 10:25 AM Reply   
You unhinged liibs must be having Election night 2016 PTSD. This Go Fund Me Page that is collecting money at an rapid rate To fund a wall you vehemently oppose. Are you snowflakes having meltdown flashbacks? I see that the retarded left has started their own go fund me page to pay for ladders so that the illegal aliens can scale the wall. What a pathetic group of losers. Do you want to talk about treason people funding or aiding illegal entry into this country
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2018, 10:27 AM Reply   
Looks like Trump might have to give Rocket man another lap dance
https://apnews.com/9ad490e00ff5458da...ign=SocialFlow
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-20-2018, 10:42 AM Reply   
Fake news, Trump told me that NoKo was no longer a threat.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2018, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Fake news, Trump told me that NoKo was no longer a threat.
No, that's ISIS. Keep up
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2018, 10:47 AM Reply   
Stock market is going well tho, at least you have that.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-20-2018, 11:13 AM Reply   
Ralph: why doesn’t NZ send over some troops Syria, I’m sure your country could do a way better job then the US.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-20-2018, 11:22 AM Reply   
Im not really sure I have a problem with those that want a wall to pay for it, I know I write checks to things I see as good. Glad wombat posted his "wall" idea. It may have some seriously workable ideas and if nothing else it is an out of the box idea that I had never heard. Props.

I dont really get the hate being showered on michele Obama. Calling her Mike, ugly or whore...seems really really juvenile. How do you possibly make a whore connection to her in any way shape or form?? Trump is 3 times married and whored around on every wife and or girl he has ever been with. He has to pay them to shut up its such a common problem with him. How dim can you get when your guy is the biggest proven whoring cheater. Who is the whore? WTF kind of stupidity do you need to make that attack? If shes angry, she is not alone. Its normal to be pissed at all the complete lack of accountability or the crap the current admin has been up to. You dont want to compare the current 1st lady and her accomplishments to M.Obama. Bebest. She isn't ugly and she isn't fat. Post a pic of your wife next to mrs obama and let us judge. or dont be a dick.

Syria. Doesn't it seem kinda coincidental? Flynns sentencing blow up. The judge takes selling out the USA seriously. As we all should. Later that day his business partner in Flynn Intel Group pleaded guilty to working for Turkey w/o registering as a foreign agent. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/flyn...ry?id=59892347
Trump got the request from Turkeys president to back out of Syria. With zero assistance from Mattis/Pompeo/Bolton/Army/Navy/Airforce/Marine/generals/Congress/Foreign ambassadors/Speaking with allies/...nothing …. trump off the top of his head says "We are out". https://news.yahoo.com/trump-made-sy...053011080.html
The pentagon who heard about it on twitter, says to call the WH with questions. Ya think a sitting president might want to discuss major US foreign 180 degree policy changes with...I dont know, anyone?
Why does he act against the wishes of everyone he personally chose in his own cabinet? Sure seems like trump is on the same payroll Flynn was on.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-20-2018, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
You unhinged liibs must be having Election night 2016 PTSD. This Go Fund Me Page that is collecting money at an rapid rate To fund a wall you vehemently oppose. Are you snowflakes having meltdown flashbacks? I see that the retarded left has started their own go fund me page to pay for ladders so that the illegal aliens can scale the wall. What a pathetic group of losers. Do you want to talk about treason people funding or aiding illegal entry into this country
I think you misunderstand, I'm pretty sure were all for it. If you want to waste your money on a useless wall, go crazy. I just don't want the general public to have to pay for a useless wall when the majority of illegals get here by airplane.
Feel free to set your money on fire for all I care.

I highly recommend all Trumpers to donate to that gofundme page.

By the way the gofundme ladder page is just someone pointing out how stupid the whole wall idea is, but I see that went over your head.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-20-2018, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

Grant if y’all want to give money to “some dude” on gofundme, be my guest. I don’t really oppose a wall being built on your dime, any more than I oppose you dressing up like a cowboy or driving a Prius. I just don’t want to pay for it myself, or use my own tax dollars to pay for it because I think it’s a wasteful use of money.

Would you oppose a gofundme campaign for slowflake decompression centers where we can all go to squeeze play doh and listen to Enya? Or would you feel challenged by that if a bunch of dumb people spent their money that way?

Dumb folks can spend their money any way they want in the US of A. What other explanation is there for Kanye, Nickelback, and country music?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2018, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pulling Troops out of Syria against the wishes of ALL your advisors and congress because it helps Putin is.

When exactly did the GOP become such huge fans of Putin?

Do you just like how he looks without his shirt on?

Trump is working for the best interest of Russia over the best interest of the US.
He is only working the interest of Russia in your mind. Hate to tell you bud. Obama has Russia actually sending our people into space and Bill Clinton had Americans over there working with the Russian government on uranium. I am not so sure you understand how much your democrat leadership has been in bed with Russia already.

Then you can talk to Bill Clinton for giving most favored trade status to china and selling china rocket technology against the will of congress.

These things never bothered you but because the TeVEE and your democrats (who is sponsoring the largest invasion in the history of man out side total warfare) are telling what Trump has done is bad. Uh, huh....
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-20-2018, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
He is only working the interest of Russia in your mind. Hate to tell you bud. Obama has Russia actually sending our people into space and Bill Clinton had Americans over there working with the Russian government on uranium. I am not so sure you understand how much your democrat leadership has been in bed with Russia already.

Then you can talk to Bill Clinton for giving most favored trade status to china and selling china rocket technology against the will of congress.

These things never bothered you but because the TeVEE and your democrats (who is sponsoring the largest invasion in the history of man out side total warfare) are telling what Trump has done is bad. Uh, huh....
We started using the Russians to get into space because the Space shuttle kept blowing up, and ArianeSpace (the French rocket) wasn't Human capable. If we wanted to go to the space station Russia was the only game in town.

As far as the Uranium goes, same story, there is no place in the US that we can get Uranium. It turns out that we need it, and the Russians have it.

As far as Bill and China, I was against that then too and it did bother me then. My belief system doesn't change with the whims of the party, which is WAY WAY more than can be said for any former Republican that still supports Trump. The non-Christian, non- Fiscally conservative, non-morality President. All things that the GOP used to care about, before they decided that "winning" was more important than their core beliefs.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-20-2018, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
I dont really get the hate being showered on michele Obama. Calling her Mike, ugly or whore
Refereed to 'Mike" YES, your other accusations? Sorry your crazy, try again.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-20-2018, 11:56 AM Reply   
^^^DElta, Those things are pebbles of sand compared to the earth mover the grifter is working with. When Clinton and Obama were working with russia...had every national security org just finished telling the president that Putin and Russia were actively undermining the democracy of the USA like Russia is now? Your comparisons are in no way equivalent, not even close.

Last edited by 95sn; 12-20-2018 at 11:58 AM.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-20-2018, 12:35 PM Reply   
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2018, 1:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph: why doesn’t NZ send over some troops Syria, I’m sure your country could do a way better job then the US.
Nah
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-20-2018, 1:56 PM Reply   
Well it looks like the con man is gonna throw a hissy-fit and shut down the Gov't... right when his own "me too" movement just started getting legs.
Repeat after me trumpers, Who's gonna pay for the wall?? Me too.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-20-2018, 2:34 PM Reply   
Hey what are so triggerd about. You sound like the Media & Liberal Elete that said TRUMP would never win. How did that work out for you?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-20-2018, 2:38 PM Reply   
Well there goes Mattis. One of the last couple of adults in the room.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2018, 2:39 PM Reply   
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46640114

Sounds like Syria was the last straw
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-20-2018, 3:25 PM Reply   
Can read the resignation letter for yourself here:

http://online.wsj.com/public/resourc...article_inline
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-20-2018, 4:32 PM Reply   
ouch.
sounds like he was one of the many military lifers trump hired and didn't want to listen to. Running the USA on "gut instincts" is really the way to go on this...if it doesn't work out we can just go BK right.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-20-2018, 4:34 PM Reply   
Burger King? I think Drumpf prefers big macs.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2018, 4:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
^^^DElta, Those things are pebbles of sand compared to the earth mover the grifter is working with. When Clinton and Obama were working with russia...had every national security org just finished telling the president that Putin and Russia were actively undermining the democracy of the USA like Russia is now? Your comparisons are in no way equivalent, not even close.
It is more than that. You want to go back to when the democrats actively recruited the head of the Soviet Union to help them take down Reagan? You want to go to that one?

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit
https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/te...l#1d30006c359a
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2018, 4:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
We started using the Russians to get into space because the Space shuttle kept blowing up, and ArianeSpace (the French rocket) wasn't Human capable. If we wanted to go to the space station Russia was the only game in town.

As far as the Uranium goes, same story, there is no place in the US that we can get Uranium. It turns out that we need it, and the Russians have it.

As far as Bill and China, I was against that then too and it did bother me then. My belief system doesn't change with the whims of the party, which is WAY WAY more than can be said for any former Republican that still supports Trump. The non-Christian, non- Fiscally conservative, non-morality President. All things that the GOP used to care about, before they decided that "winning" was more important than their core beliefs.
Our space shuttle did not "keep blowing up". We stopped our program period so we may continue to use the Russians. Why is it ok for the government to put themselves in a position where we need the Russians?

You are off on the uranium issue. We have plenty of uranium. We have 4 uranium processing plant in the country as well. Why is it OK for the government to make us rely on the Russians but not a business man?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2018, 5:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Tell me what we are dealing with? So far after 2 years, we still have nothing but a couple people who lied to the FBI. The democrats used fake reports to get illegal FISA warrants. The democrats said their servers were hacked but did not allow the FBI access to verify. Who is lying to who?

You also realize that the Russians, Chinese, French, English, and everyone with a buck trys to influence our elections. There is no one bigger trying to influence our elections than the democrat party with help of Mexico and Hollywood. I am more worried about those 3 than I am the Russians. Next I am concerned with China more than the Russians. I probably have Russians around 10th on my list of concerns. If anything the democrat party has been extremely well aligned with the Russians ideologically for decades.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2018, 5:22 PM Reply   
Delta is the king of whataboutism, completely incapable of evaluating anything current without first misrembered some twaddle which happened in the past. Hillary emails! WITCH HUNT!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-20-2018, 5:37 PM Reply   
So far, two years...almost nothing in the dossier is proven wrong. Much more has been verified than wrong. Im not saying it is 100% truth. You keep getting your info from conflicted source. Try wiki over FOX. The investigation is currently ongoing. Meuller does not give up much info as to what is going on. Based on just what the media has reported, does not look very good.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier
The illegal FISA you claim were signed by 4 different judges and several other law professionals each time (like 4 times?) they were renewed. Are you saying ALL those lifetime gov't officials are tied up in some kind of conspiracy? Are you talking about when Russians hacked DNC? It been proven the Russians did in fact hack the DNC and WikiLeaks released them at trumps request on live tv.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2018, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
So far, two years...almost nothing in the dossier is proven wrong. Much more has been verified than wrong. Im not saying it is 100% truth. You keep getting your info from conflicted source. Try wiki over FOX. The investigation is currently ongoing. Meuller does not give up much info as to what is going on. Based on just what the media has reported, does not look very good.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier
The illegal FISA you claim were signed by 4 different judges and several other law professionals each time (like 4 times?) they were renewed. Are you saying ALL those lifetime gov't officials are tied up in some kind of conspiracy? Are you talking about when Russians hacked DNC? It been proven the Russians did in fact hack the DNC and WikiLeaks released them at trumps request on live tv.
Yes but Obama's birth certificate! Next you'll be saying Barack's grand mother deserves that pension!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2018, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think you misunderstand, I'm pretty sure were all for it. If you want to waste your money on a useless wall, go crazy. I just don't want the general public to have to pay for a useless wall when the majority of illegals get here by airplane.
Feel free to set your money on fire for all I care.

I highly recommend all Trumpers to donate to that gofundme page.

By the way the gofundme ladder page is just someone pointing out how stupid the whole wall idea is, but I see that went over your head.
But you will pay for 10% of the population being paid for by education spending, prisons, hospitals and money leaving directly from the tax base?

Competition for water and infastructure usage by said 10% of the population that are illegals?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2018, 5:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Delta is the king of whataboutism, completely incapable of evaluating anything current without first misrembered some twaddle which happened in the past. Hillary emails! WITCH HUNT!
No, I am calling you idiots for what you are. You did not give one crap about any of this when it was just happening. If you cared then, I would support you. You didn't, you only care now because it is not a one worlder democrat in office. That is what makes you the enemy at this point. It is not about truth (well, your version of it), it is about trying to win. In all this, there has hardly been a thing talked about in policy. The reason is, you can not win on policy so you have to go Jerry Springer.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2018, 6:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
But you will pay for 10% of the population being paid for by education spending, prisons, hospitals and money leaving directly from the tax base?

Competition for water and infastructure usage by said 10% of the population that are illegals?
You realize there are a lot of people who recognize the need for a functional boarder but feel a wall is just a colossal waste of money which takes away funding for a more effective strategy right?