Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (paolad)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-13-2006, 8:24 AM Reply   
I like to know who has a good drysuit that fits well. The ones that I have looked at dont run in short lengths. I'm 5'2 and weigh 145 lb. Your opinions would be great for the upcoming winter season.

Thanks
Old     (ladythump)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-13-2006, 9:34 PM Reply   
I bought a small Bare baggy suit and it fits great. I'm 5'4" and hitting about 145lbs these days. My dealer told me the Oneill's are designed to fit the longer women (model types) vs. the Bare which is designed to fit an average woman (not long legs and/or long torso). Let me know if this helps.
Old     (elmo)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-07-2006, 9:17 PM Reply   
oneills are great, the neck is a little tight though... it was hard to get off. I'll warn you though: drysuits are pretty awkward in general.
Old     (theresa)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-11-2006, 1:13 PM Reply   
5'3 oneill boost xs...works just fine!
Old     (heatherjohnson)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-08-2007, 9:22 PM Reply   
Where are you riding at? The Oneill Psycho II is very nice and it comes in a 2/3, 4/3, and a 6/4. You might want to look into it, you stay pretty dry bc of the double fluid seam weld threw-out the whole suit. It will also be alot more flexable and comfortable bc it has no bulky zipper and is made out of a ultraflex material! Just a thaught! Tear it up! <3 Heather J

(Message edited by heatherjohnson on January 08, 2007)
Old     (fishondryland)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-22-2007, 11:41 AM Reply   
I need to find some dry suits for my friend. Where would i get them from?