Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2021, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Actually, those are YOUR peers trying to build a straw man and having as much luck as you on this forum. Loser. Put your helmet back on, get on your short bus and peddle your as$ off this forum. You’re worthless here.
So the vaccines drive is slowing. It seems the least receptive are, Republican White males, Mexican middle aged males and Black middle aged males. Be sure to acclimate.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2021, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Another curse on our society thanks to the libtard power monopoly is the never-seen-before anti Semitic violence in our own country. This is ridiculous. You F tards on the left have so emboldened your biggest idiots in your party again, you’ve made our society dangerous on all kinds of new levels never thought possible. Just think about this: Who would have ever thought 18 months ago, you could be innocently sitting there with your wife at dinner and be physically assaulted for being a certain race or religion? Also, who would’ve thought you could be running a solid business only to be attacked and run out of business by libtards while the libtard local government just let it happen on purpose?
Never-seen-before... well at least since Charlottesville....fine people....
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...003402,00.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-22-2021, 8:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Never-seen-before... well at least since Charlottesville....fine people....
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...003402,00.html
Another typical, enormous swing and a miss by you.

1. I 100% condemn any hate speech or violent actions taken by any group against another-no matter how disenfranchised the perps “feel.” I 100% disavow this very small number off white supremacists’ actions.
2. You have never condemned the evil acts of hatred perpetrated by your party against others who disagree with you. All you do is deflect by posting these random BS articles from random sources about random stuff. That makes you a POS and has once and for all destroyed any and all credibility that you thought you had. You are a big zero and you’ve always been one.
3. That “news” article you linked is about some total fringe, whacko group with tiny numbers while the idiots on your side are out in force in every single libtard-run city raising hell, ruining businesses, maiming, harassing and destroying lives while being supported by your party and their lap dog press..
4. Trump supported Israel and Jews worldwide-unlike you degenerates on the left that want to give money to Iran so it can be funneled to hamas’ war on the Jews. Now, because of your current power trifecta, you’ve emboldened not just you fringe idiots, but other fringe foreigner groups. I just saw some as$hole yesterday with a Palestinian flag painted on the side of his car along with some rag head propaganda too. Thanks libtards!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-22-2021, 8:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
So the vaccines drive is slowing. It seems the least receptive are, Republican White males, Mexican middle aged males and Black middle aged males. Be sure to acclimate.
Yeah, in other words, people who want to take a more informed, conservative approach to the vaccine decision and not just jump on a bandwagon or be smug, virtue signalers just for the sake of being smug, virtue signalers. Doesn’t matter what the demographics are, but I know it’s important to you leftards since you only see people in colors. No one is an individual to you. Everyone has to be categorized in groups and then those groups get assigned a value depending on how important they are to the libtard party. You can take your blue pill and shove it up your as$. I’ll keep my red pill.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-22-2021, 8:46 PM Reply   
The most patriotic thing you can do is get vaccinated. Not for yourself but for your fellow citizens. You don't know if the person you give the virus too will live or not. Every time the virus infects a person there is an opportunity for a fresh mutation.

The first wave of the 1917 flu only killed the very young out very old. The third wave had mutated to kill middle aged people, 60 million died.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-23-2021, 3:07 AM Reply   
I respect anyone’s decision to do what’s best for themselves. That’s the American way. Trying to associate patriotism with getting vaccinated sounds manipulative like a nazi tactic. These vaccines are not fully tested and proven as safe yet. Once you go down that road, there’s no turning back. I know only one person who got really sick from COVID, but that’s because he caught influenza B at the same time. I also know another guy who got the vaccine and got a 107 degree fever from it. Both guys are doctors. A 107 degree fever can easily give you dain bramage or kill you a lot faster than COVID. So....... my own personal jury is still out.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-23-2021, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
A 107 degree fever can easily give you dain bramage
Oh no, did he become republican?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-24-2021, 2:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The most patriotic thing you can do is get vaccinated. Not for yourself but for your fellow citizens. You don't know if the person you give the virus too will live or not. Every time the virus infects a person there is an opportunity for a fresh mutation.

The first wave of the 1917 flu only killed the very young out very old. The third wave had mutated to kill middle aged people, 60 million died.
The vaccine does not make you immune from Covid. It only makes your body respond to spike proteins, but somehow I would have figured you would know that by now. So even if you have the vaccine you can still get covid and many still do. You just tend to get less of a viral infection. Still that chance of mutation. Matter of fact that is the way your chinese buddies designed it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-24-2021, 2:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh no, did he become republican?
Not sure. What pronoun you going by this week missy?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-24-2021, 2:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Does that put you in with the females?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-24-2021, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Does that put you in with the females?
I love hanging out with females!! so yes, put me in with them!!
So, the vaccinated have a lessor chance (95%?) of getting Covid, And if you do get it it will be significantly less dangerous. It will also suppress the chance for more mutations. So, whats the downside? Is it your "freedoms"? your liberties? Get the jab and do yourself and the city. state, country all win and get your liberties too. Like Ralph said, its the patriotic thing to do. In LA they have a drawing for new vaccinations for Laker tickets...if they offered a meet and greet with the grifter, (he got the shot too) it would boost vaccines for one of the major groups abstaining.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-24-2021, 4:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
If they offered a meet and greet with the grifter, (he got the shot too) it would boost vaccines for one of the major groups abstaining.
There is no vaccine for stupidity unfortunately.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-25-2021, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
I love hanging out with females!! so yes, put me in with them!!
So, the vaccinated have a lessor chance (95%?) of getting Covid, And if you do get it it will be significantly less dangerous. It will also suppress the chance for more mutations. So, whats the downside? Is it your "freedoms"? your liberties? Get the jab and do yourself and the city. state, country all win and get your liberties too. Like Ralph said, its the patriotic thing to do. In LA they have a drawing for new vaccinations for Laker tickets...if they offered a meet and greet with the grifter, (he got the shot too) it would boost vaccines for one of the major groups abstaining.
Any data on a lesser degree of covid impacts the chances of mutating? Love to see that study.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-25-2021, 2:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
There is no vaccine for stupidity unfortunately.
remember, it was the democrats saying the would not get the vaccine because Trump was pushing it.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-25-2021, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
remember, it was the democrats saying the would not get the vaccine because Trump was pushing it.
And now the republicans are saying they won't get vaccine because Biden is rolling it out. Seems the majority of Americans are so polarized it's preventing them from thinking rationally.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2021, 3:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Any data on a lesser degree of covid impacts the chances of mutating? Love to see that study.
Its just math, numbers, less covid means less opportunity for it to mutate.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2021, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
I do. They didnt trust DJT. Can you blame them? He has a long list of untruths surrounding him. And then they chose to do the right thing in large numbers.
So its DJT's vaccine, he got the jab, and its the republicans who dont want to get it? Why? Dont they want to open up the country? Get the economy rolling? Dont they want to get rid of masks? Go to country music concerts, sports games, travel? ....?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-25-2021, 3:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
I do. They didnt trust DJT. Can you blame them? He has a long list of untruths surrounding him.
Sorry, that is unforgivably stupid, Trump didn't cook the vaccine up in his back yard, it was developed by Pfizer. Had zero to do with Trump or operation Derp Speed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2021, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry, that is unforgivably stupid, Trump didn't cook the vaccine up in his back yard, it was developed by Pfizer. Had zero to do with Trump or operation Derp Speed.
lol, of all the stuff posted here, thats the one that is unforgivingly stupid? .
You are correct about Pfizer, i stand corrected. I am also still standing with 2
Pfizer jabs in my system, no 107 degree temperature no side effects.
America doing the traditional American thing and sending millions of vaccines doses overseas.

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/18/99778...doses-overseas
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-25-2021, 6:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
lol, of all the stuff posted here, thats the one that is unforgivingly stupid?
Not directed at you in particular just the brain worms that partisan politics gives everyone.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2021, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
And now the republicans are saying they won't get vaccine because Biden is rolling it out. Seems the majority of Americans are so polarized it's preventing them from thinking rationally.
I have not heard a single person say they will not take it because of Biden. They say they will not take it because it is new and they don't trust stuff that apparently was cooked up in a very short time. Truth is, they have been working on this type of vaccine for some time but now you have to convince people that it is well tested. You have to realize the government has ran tests on the American public before in mass. They are purposefully lying about China and the lab in Wuhan. I don't blame people for not trusting the government.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2021, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its just math, numbers, less covid means less opportunity for it to mutate.
The vaccine does not stop covid. it stops spike proteins. You just get less of a viral load but you still get it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2021, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
I do. They didnt trust DJT. Can you blame them? He has a long list of untruths surrounding him. And then they chose to do the right thing in large numbers.
So its DJT's vaccine, he got the jab, and its the republicans who dont want to get it? Why? Dont they want to open up the country? Get the economy rolling? Dont they want to get rid of masks? Go to country music concerts, sports games, travel? ....?
No. He as a long list of media reported spin around him. There fixed for you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2021, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
as far as opening the economy. The Republican state have always been open. What is the rush?

Sports games? Pretty sure Republicans are getting over sports which has simply turned into left wing propaganda. Country music concerts? never been to one. Seen probably 3 dozen or more metal concerts. Don't worry, if they are in America they will be able to go.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-26-2021, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. He as a long list of media reported spin around him. There fixed for you.
Its pretty unfair to blame the media spin, info come directly From the desk of...
Provable lies consistently, non stop.
IE, taxes, info out today proving that tariffs were paid 8% by China. 92% by Americans. Yes, as he said "tariffs are easy to win". The AZ audit. Bill Barr lying about Mueller report. Dont look at my crime, look over there at the other crime. Anti-democracy, elections are rigged. AZ database "DELETED" ....
all flat out lies.

Donald J. Trump
8:30pm May 25, 2021

This is a continuation of the greatest Witch Hunt in American history. It began the day I came down the escalator in Trump Tower, and it’s never stopped. They wasted two years and $48 million in taxpayer dollars on Mueller and Russia Russia Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and it continues to this day, with illegally leaked confidential information.

No other President in history has had to put up with what I have had to, and on top of all that, I have done a great job for our Country, whether it’s taxes, regulations, our Military, Veterans, Space Force, our Borders, speedy creation of a great vaccine (said to be a miracle!), and protecting the Second Amendment.

This is purely political, and an affront to the almost 75 million voters who supported me in the Presidential Election, and it’s being driven by highly partisan Democrat prosecutors.

New York City and State are suffering the highest crime rates in their history, and instead of going after murderers, drug dealers, human traffickers, and others, they come after Donald Trump.

Interesting that today a poll came out indicating I’m far in the lead for the Republican Presidential Primary and the General Election in 2024.

Our Country is broken, our elections are rigged, corrupt, and stolen, our prosecutors are politicized, and I will just have to keep on fighting like I have been for the last five years!

Donald J. Trump
8:57am May 25, 2021

Arizona Republican State Senators are engendering such tremendous respect, even adoration, for the great job they are doing on the Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election Scam. Our Country is watching as early public reports are indicating a disaster, far greater than anyone had thought possible, for Arizona voters.

Donald J. Trump
2:36pm May 22, 2021

The lackluster Attorney General of Arizona, Mark Brnovich, has to get on the ball and catch up with the great Republican Patriots in the Arizona State Senate. As massive crime in the 2020 Election is becoming more and more evident and obvious, Brnovich is nowhere to be found. He is always on television promoting himself, but never mentions the Crime of the Century, that took place during the 2020 Presidential Election, which was Rigged and Stolen. Arizona was a big part and Brnovich must put himself in gear, or no Arizona Republican will vote for him in the upcoming elections. They will never forget, and neither will the great Patriots of our Nation!
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk-cdymtv3jpj
Donald J. Trump
9:09pm May 18, 2021

Republicans in the House and Senate should not approve the Democrat trap of the January 6 Commission. It is just more partisan unfairness and unless the murders, riots, and fire bombings in Portland, Minneapolis, Seattle, Chicago, and New York are also going to be studied, this discussion should be ended immediately. Republicans must get much tougher and much smarter, and stop being used by the Radical Left. Hopefully, Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy are listening!

Donald J. Trump
7:11pm May 16, 2021

Breaking News! New polling by CBS News on the state of the Republican Party (which is very strong!). “President Trump has a strong hold on the GOP.” 80% of Republicans agree with the removal of Liz Cheney from GOP Leadership and only 20% disagree. The poll also showed that 67% of Republicans said that they do not consider Sleepy Joe Biden to be the legitimate winner of the 2020 Presidential Election. I agree with them 100%, just look at the facts and the data—there is no way he won the 2020 Presidential Election!

Donald J. Trump
2:12pm May 15, 2021

The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED! This is illegal and the Arizona State Senate, who is leading the Forensic Audit, is up in arms. Additionally, seals were broken on the boxes that hold the votes, ballots are missing, and worse. Mark Brnovich, the Attorney General of Arizona, will now be forced to look into this unbelievable Election crime. Many Radical Left Democrats and weak Republicans are very worried about the fact that this has been exposed. The DELETION of an entire Database and critical Election files of Maricopa County is unprecedented. Many other States to follow. The Mainstream Media and Radical Left Democrats want to stay as far away as possible from the Presidential Election Fraud, which should be one of the biggest stories of our time. Fox News is afraid to cover it—there is rarely a mention. Likewise, Newsmax has been virtually silent on this subject because they are intimidated by threats of lawsuits. One America News (OAN), one of the fastest growing networks on television, and the “hottest”, is doing a magnificent job of exposing the massive fraud that took place. The story is only getting bigger and at some point it will be impossible for the weak and/or corrupt media not to cover. Thank you to OAN and other brave American Patriots. It is all happening quickly!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-26-2021, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have not heard a single person say they will not take it because of Biden. They say they will not take it because it is new and they don't trust stuff that apparently was cooked up in a very short time. Truth is, they have been working on this type of vaccine for some time but now you have to convince people that it is well tested. You have to realize the government has ran tests on the American public before in mass. They are purposefully lying about China and the lab in Wuhan. I don't blame people for not trusting the government.
50% of the country is vaccinated. You think 50% of Americans are going to grow a third ear? This isnt the Tuskegee syphilis experiment,(BLM and all) its half the country PLUS millions and millions more around the world. Id say that is unfailingly tested. You have zero evidence the gov is lying about China, if you do, provide it. Your belief isnt fact, its BS. As is your "belief" that there was fraud in the 2020 election. If you make a statement, back it up or give up. Just like i did posting directly off Trumps blog. No Spin Zone.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-26-2021, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
as far as opening the economy. The Republican state have always been open. What is the rush?

Sports games? Pretty sure Republicans are getting over sports which has simply turned into left wing propaganda. Country music concerts? never been to one. Seen probably 3 dozen or more metal concerts. Don't worry, if they are in America they will be able to go.
So you think R's should put the cancel culture on sports? What is left wing propaganda in sports? Go for it. Enjoy all the free extra time.
" Don't worry, if they are in America they will be able to go"
If unvaccinated go and lie saying they are vaccinated, isnt that what R's complain about ? Getting something for nothing? Cheating the system? Doing the crime and not paying with time? Taking w/o giving? Is that the new republican way?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-26-2021, 11:17 AM Reply   
Maybe this is just more radical left wing spin on the news.
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...d-16202749.php
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2021, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its pretty unfair to blame the media spin, info come directly From the desk of...
Provable lies consistently, non stop.
IE, taxes, info out today proving that tariffs were paid 8% by China. 92% by Americans. Yes, as he said "tariffs are easy to win". The AZ audit. Bill Barr lying about Mueller report. Dont look at my crime, look over there at the other crime. Anti-democracy, elections are rigged. AZ database "DELETED" ....
all flat out lies.

Donald J. Trump
8:30pm May 25, 2021

This is a continuation of the greatest Witch Hunt in American history. It began the day I came down the escalator in Trump Tower, and it’s never stopped. They wasted two years and $48 million in taxpayer dollars on Mueller and Russia Russia Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and it continues to this day, with illegally leaked confidential information.

No other President in history has had to put up with what I have had to, and on top of all that, I have done a great job for our Country, whether it’s taxes, regulations, our Military, Veterans, Space Force, our Borders, speedy creation of a great vaccine (said to be a miracle!), and protecting the Second Amendment.

This is purely political, and an affront to the almost 75 million voters who supported me in the Presidential Election, and it’s being driven by highly partisan Democrat prosecutors.

New York City and State are suffering the highest crime rates in their history, and instead of going after murderers, drug dealers, human traffickers, and others, they come after Donald Trump.

Interesting that today a poll came out indicating I’m far in the lead for the Republican Presidential Primary and the General Election in 2024.

Our Country is broken, our elections are rigged, corrupt, and stolen, our prosecutors are politicized, and I will just have to keep on fighting like I have been for the last five years!

Donald J. Trump
8:57am May 25, 2021

Arizona Republican State Senators are engendering such tremendous respect, even adoration, for the great job they are doing on the Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election Scam. Our Country is watching as early public reports are indicating a disaster, far greater than anyone had thought possible, for Arizona voters.

Donald J. Trump
2:36pm May 22, 2021

The lackluster Attorney General of Arizona, Mark Brnovich, has to get on the ball and catch up with the great Republican Patriots in the Arizona State Senate. As massive crime in the 2020 Election is becoming more and more evident and obvious, Brnovich is nowhere to be found. He is always on television promoting himself, but never mentions the Crime of the Century, that took place during the 2020 Presidential Election, which was Rigged and Stolen. Arizona was a big part and Brnovich must put himself in gear, or no Arizona Republican will vote for him in the upcoming elections. They will never forget, and neither will the great Patriots of our Nation!
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk-cdymtv3jpj
Donald J. Trump
9:09pm May 18, 2021

Republicans in the House and Senate should not approve the Democrat trap of the January 6 Commission. It is just more partisan unfairness and unless the murders, riots, and fire bombings in Portland, Minneapolis, Seattle, Chicago, and New York are also going to be studied, this discussion should be ended immediately. Republicans must get much tougher and much smarter, and stop being used by the Radical Left. Hopefully, Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy are listening!

Donald J. Trump
7:11pm May 16, 2021

Breaking News! New polling by CBS News on the state of the Republican Party (which is very strong!). “President Trump has a strong hold on the GOP.” 80% of Republicans agree with the removal of Liz Cheney from GOP Leadership and only 20% disagree. The poll also showed that 67% of Republicans said that they do not consider Sleepy Joe Biden to be the legitimate winner of the 2020 Presidential Election. I agree with them 100%, just look at the facts and the data—there is no way he won the 2020 Presidential Election!

Donald J. Trump
2:12pm May 15, 2021

The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED! This is illegal and the Arizona State Senate, who is leading the Forensic Audit, is up in arms. Additionally, seals were broken on the boxes that hold the votes, ballots are missing, and worse. Mark Brnovich, the Attorney General of Arizona, will now be forced to look into this unbelievable Election crime. Many Radical Left Democrats and weak Republicans are very worried about the fact that this has been exposed. The DELETION of an entire Database and critical Election files of Maricopa County is unprecedented. Many other States to follow. The Mainstream Media and Radical Left Democrats want to stay as far away as possible from the Presidential Election Fraud, which should be one of the biggest stories of our time. Fox News is afraid to cover it—there is rarely a mention. Likewise, Newsmax has been virtually silent on this subject because they are intimidated by threats of lawsuits. One America News (OAN), one of the fastest growing networks on television, and the “hottest”, is doing a magnificent job of exposing the massive fraud that took place. The story is only getting bigger and at some point it will be impossible for the weak and/or corrupt media not to cover. Thank you to OAN and other brave American Patriots. It is all happening quickly!
Good for him calling out the media. Trump would bait them and you and ended up being right.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2021, 2:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
50% of the country is vaccinated. You think 50% of Americans are going to grow a third ear? This isnt the Tuskegee syphilis experiment,(BLM and all) its half the country PLUS millions and millions more around the world. Id say that is unfailingly tested. You have zero evidence the gov is lying about China, if you do, provide it. Your belief isnt fact, its BS. As is your "belief" that there was fraud in the 2020 election. If you make a statement, back it up or give up. Just like i did posting directly off Trumps blog. No Spin Zone.
Your presidents people seem to believe it. Only other intel that says it is not is the Chinese government. Basically they told WHO that there was nothing and for them to go away.

You know the same WHO that is holding water for the Chinese in all things:

Senior WHO adviser appears to dodge question on Taiwan's Covid-19 response

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...id-19-response

Looks like you are wrong again:

Biden: Intel community torn between 'two likely scenarios' on COVID-19 outbreak source
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ab-leak-theory

"As of today, the U.S. Intelligence Community has ‘coalesced around two likely scenarios’ but has not reached a definitive conclusion on this question," Biden explained. "Here is their current position: ‘while two elements in the IC leans toward the former scenario and one leans more toward the latter – each with low or moderate confidence – the majority of elements do not believe there is sufficient information to assess one to be more likely than the other.’"

Even though China is paying off Joe and his brother, there must be enough there to make him make that statement. What are you democrats and press hiding by holding water for China? What are you afraid of? Or better yet, what do they have over your party?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2021, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you think R's should put the cancel culture on sports? What is left wing propaganda in sports? Go for it. Enjoy all the free extra time.
" Don't worry, if they are in America they will be able to go"
If unvaccinated go and lie saying they are vaccinated, isnt that what R's complain about ? Getting something for nothing? Cheating the system? Doing the crime and not paying with time? Taking w/o giving? Is that the new republican way?
Republican areas have been open pretty much the entire time. Had same results as the commie areas of the country with the exception they did not destroy their economies to try and hurt Trump.

I think the Republicans are not going to support millionaires how spread outright lies to push their commie agendas.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2021, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe this is just more radical left wing spin on the news.
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...d-16202749.php
More speculation by the left. If and butts. you ever wonder why most democrat news casts start with the term "sources say"?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2021, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
I posted kalifnorias vote totals. Kind of funny making up a non linear vote total one way by over 4 million in such a short time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
More speculation by the left. If and butts. you ever wonder why most democrat news casts start with the term "sources say"?
You are deflecting. Are you saying you want the ProudBoys running the GOP?

Bottom line, another "no evidence of election fraud".

"We need to find out who attended, who paid for them to attend, and what impact they had on this censuring of Barbara," state Sen. Carrie Buck, a Republican, said in an interview. If the claims of the self-described Proud Boys member are true, she said "of course the current leadership of the state [party] should resign."

The conflict is the latest flash point in the tumult playing out within the Republican Party nationwide, as officials rush to prove their allegiance to Trump and his election falsehoods.

In the District of Columbia, House Republicans this month voted to expel Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming from her leadership post after she continued to condemn Trump's rhetoric. And communities across the country are grappling with demands by local residents to review and audit the 2020 vote.

The three-page censure approved by the Nevada GOP claimed, among other things, that Cegavske disregarded "her oath of office by failing to investigate election fraud." The April 10 vote passed by a margin of 126 to 112, according to the Associated Press.

In fact, an investigation by Cegavske, the only statewide elected Republican, found there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the state, which President Biden won by more than 2 percentage points. And a number of judges - including the Nevada Supreme Court - rejected an appeal from Trump's campaign to overturn the state's election results.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-27-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are deflecting. Are you saying you want the ProudBoys running the GOP?

Bottom line, another "no evidence of election fraud".

"We need to find out who attended, who paid for them to attend, and what impact they had on this censuring of Barbara," state Sen. Carrie Buck, a Republican, said in an interview. If the claims of the self-described Proud Boys member are true, she said "of course the current leadership of the state [party] should resign."

The conflict is the latest flash point in the tumult playing out within the Republican Party nationwide, as officials rush to prove their allegiance to Trump and his election falsehoods.

In the District of Columbia, House Republicans this month voted to expel Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming from her leadership post after she continued to condemn Trump's rhetoric. And communities across the country are grappling with demands by local residents to review and audit the 2020 vote.

The three-page censure approved by the Nevada GOP claimed, among other things, that Cegavske disregarded "her oath of office by failing to investigate election fraud." The April 10 vote passed by a margin of 126 to 112, according to the Associated Press.

In fact, an investigation by Cegavske, the only statewide elected Republican, found there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the state, which President Biden won by more than 2 percentage points. And a number of judges - including the Nevada Supreme Court - rejected an appeal from Trump's campaign to overturn the state's election results.
I don't answer to made up narratives. The whole article is a made up narrative just like you have been doing for 4 years.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-27-2021, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't answer to made up narratives. The whole article is a made up narrative just like you have been doing for 4 years.
Go ahead, write the narrative for the AZ "audit". Explain it to me like im 8 years old. Why are all these Republicans in-fighting? Who are the crazies?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-28-2021, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Go ahead, write the narrative for the AZ "audit". Explain it to me like im 8 years old. Why are all these Republicans in-fighting? Who are the crazies?
Who are the crazies? Who says they are in fighting? One of your reporters who says "sources say" and the source is usually their boss who said he heard such and such? Don't really care bud. If there is some bright light and a glare in your moms basement, you may be able to see who the crazy is off your computer screen.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-28-2021, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Who are the crazies? Who says they are in fighting? One of your reporters who says "sources say" and the source is usually their boss who said he heard such and such? Don't really care bud. If there is some bright light and a glare in your moms basement, you may be able to see who the crazy is off your computer screen.
Educate yourself on the topic. You think thats "my" opinion? or reality? Heres' 3 articles so you dont look too dumb, read and reply. No "sources say" . Its not High School, although some of these braindeads def stopped development right about that time. I dont live in my moms basement, I will inherit it one day, a long time from now i hope. I own my home F/C, my duplex, F/C, owe very little on my 10 unit apartment complex. Its called planning, thats why i dont have to work anymore....enjoy the commute smart guy.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/arizona...ng-11621785600
https://news.yahoo.com/az-secretary-...152110018.html
https://unrig.net/2021/05/23/article...op-infighting/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-28-2021, 7:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Educate yourself on the topic. You think thats "my" opinion? or reality? Heres' 3 articles so you dont look too dumb, read and reply. No "sources say" . Its not High School, although some of these braindeads def stopped development right about that time. I dont live in my moms basement, I will inherit it one day, a long time from now i hope. I own my home F/C, my duplex, F/C, owe very little on my 10 unit apartment complex. Its called planning, thats why i dont have to work anymore....enjoy the commute smart guy.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/arizona...ng-11621785600
https://news.yahoo.com/az-secretary-...152110018.html
https://unrig.net/2021/05/23/article...op-infighting/
Okay so you’re a trust fund A-hole like we all suspected. Crazy you finally admitted it. You’re also afraid to post your name which says a lot. So glad your mom finally kicked you out of her basement. Has she been checking your internet activity and acting appropriately? Maybe so. No wonder you act like you do here. You are actually a true-life loser. No wonder you choose to indentify with the lefty losers.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-02-2021, 10:44 AM Reply   
Trump has an anemic 32% approval rating
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-ba...083011466.html
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-02-2021, 10:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Trump has an anemic 32% approval rating
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-ba...083011466.html
Amazing that 32% of Americans love being grifted.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-03-2021, 4:17 AM Reply   
Trump Fails Again!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-rep...160525380.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2021, 5:08 AM Reply   
Out of office for over 4 months and he’s still got free rent in that vast, empty cavern between your ears. I guess it’s a nice diversion for you since your cyber attack Joe has disasters goin on from border to border.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-03-2021, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Out of office for over 4 months and he’s still got free rent in that vast, empty cavern between your ears. I guess it’s a nice diversion for you since your cyber attack Joe has disasters goin on from border to border.
Hay chit for brains, Yup! Trump lives in my head RENT FREE, the problem here is you are PAYING him to live in your chit!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2021, 8:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hay chit for brains, Yup! Trump lives in my head RENT FREE, the problem here is you are PAYING him to live in your chit!
Curious how my “supposed transaction” could ever take place when I don’t care if he runs, doesn’t run or gets hit by a bus tomorrow. Meanwhile, you can keep enjoying that rat in your cranial attic, chewing all your wiring up. Like all libtards, your proverbial house will be on fire soon enough. Thanks again for exposing your firm position as the WW jester.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-05-2021, 2:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Curious how my “supposed transaction” could ever take place when I don’t care if he runs, doesn’t run or gets hit by a bus tomorrow. Meanwhile, you can keep enjoying that rat in your cranial attic, chewing all your wiring up. Like all libtards, your proverbial house will be on fire soon enough. Thanks again for exposing your firm position as the WW jester.
You are so full of chit, you were so far up Trumps A-hole that you cannot back out now. I bet you don't believe that Trump incited the deadly U.S. Capitol riot on Jan. 6. Trump got kicked Off Facebook for inciting the deadly U.S. Capitol riot on Jan. 6 and You cannot wait until he gets reinstated in two years just before the election, so you can brag again how he is going to win the election!
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/new-y...063123765.html
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-05-2021, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh Yah, I might be the WW jester, but you are the village Idiot!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-05-2021, 4:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Curious how my “supposed transaction” could ever take place when I don’t care if he runs, doesn’t run or gets hit by a bus tomorrow.
Trump started his campaign rally for the 2024 presidential election tonight in North Carolina, and very soon you will be crawling back up into Trump!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2021, 8:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump started his campaign rally for the 2024 presidential election tonight in North Carolina, and very soon you will be crawling back up into Trump!
Good for him. I’ll simply be voting for anyone who isn’t a libtard like you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2021, 8:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are so full of chit, you were so far up Trumps A-hole that you cannot back out now. I bet you don't believe that Trump incited the deadly U.S. Capitol riot on Jan. 6. Trump got kicked Off Facebook for inciting the deadly U.S. Capitol riot on Jan. 6 and You cannot wait until he gets reinstated in two years just before the election, so you can brag again how he is going to win the election!
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/new-y...063123765.html
Well, at least you called it what it was instead of what most libtards have been dishonestly labeling it- an “insurrection.” Btw, who died in the riot and what was their cause of death?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-08-2021, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, at least you called it what it was instead of what most libtards have been dishonestly labeling it- an “insurrection.” Btw, who died in the riot and what was their cause of death?

How was it not an insurrection?

They used violence against they government to stop the confirmation of democratic election. They even temporarily succeeded.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       06-08-2021, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
How was it not an insurrection?

They used violence against they government to stop the confirmation of democratic election. They even temporarily succeeded.
you probably think vaccines and masks should be mandatory, just like the media said, right?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2021, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you just getting old, fat, bald and memory not so sharp? Or would you like to explain how it was not an insurrection? Go.
https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-...n-114447429609
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-report-492070

Oh, youre comfort food channel decided to assist in their viewers missing out on reality.
https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...ol-riot-2021-6

If you dont know who died, google it foo.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-08-2021, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
you probably think vaccines and masks should be mandatory, just like the media said, right?
No, I think if you are an adult and you don't have the vaccine by now (and can get it) you are an idiot and deserve all of the consequences that come along with denying the science that has nearly doubled American's life expectancy in just over 100 years.

I'm a republican, just not the stupid kind. So you probably think I'm a RINO (since we are making assumptions).

So, about that insurrection. Explain how it was not one.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-08-2021, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, I think if you are an adult and you don't have the vaccine by now (and can get it) you are an idiot and deserve all of the consequences that come along with denying the science that has nearly doubled American's life expectancy in just over 100 years.

I'm a republican, just not the stupid kind. So you probably think I'm a RINO (since we are making assumptions).

It was a peaceful protest.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-08-2021, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:

You mean the science like the vaccines they are pushing on teen girls and younger for HPV? You know the one for girls who need to be sexually active and possibly could get it but has a potential for serious side effects? Science like that?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2021, 2:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
It was a peaceful protest.
Then why did they arrest 450 traitors?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2021, 2:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
You mean the science like the vaccines they are pushing on teen girls and younger for HPV? You know the one for girls who need to be sexually active and possibly could get it but has a potential for serious side effects? Science like that?
We have an Anti Vaxxer in the house.

Show us the scientific facts!!
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-08-2021, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
What is the rate of side-effect in the HPV vaccine? (spoiler: ultra low, damn near non-existent) What is the death rate for cervical cancer? Only in America are we stupid enough to fear the cure more than the disease....

Also, How are you so naive about sex? You have to get the vaccine before you are sexually active. If you are, it is too late. How many teenagers say, "Yeah, I think I'm going to have sex some time in the next six months, probably should schedule my vaccine appt."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2021, 8:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are you just getting old, fat, bald and memory not so sharp? Or would you like to explain how it was not an insurrection? Go.
https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-...n-114447429609
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-report-492070

Oh, youre comfort food channel decided to assist in their viewers missing out on reality.
https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...ol-riot-2021-6

If you dont know who died, google it foo.
So you refuse to answer the question because the FACTS hurt your made-up, false narratives as usual. Try answering the question instead of talking 95sn like the little bitchh that you are.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2021, 8:48 PM Reply   
Quote:

In that same vein, if you're an adult and you DID get it and suffer long term consequences due to the FACT that it's still an experimental drug, you deserve the consequences too, right? You're conflating the science of a hundred years with an experimental vaccine that's only a few months old and trying to sell it as having 100 years of testing as well as all that false security. FOOL!

Also, you're not a R. You're just a libtard that hates paying his taxes more than most libtards plus you own a POS red MC which adds two more strikes and makes you a total diq all by itself. Strike three. You're outa here!

Last edited by markj; 06-08-2021 at 8:56 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2021, 8:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Then why did they arrest 450 traitors?
If actually they arrested 450 people, they did it because they were white since colored's can't be arrested for any reason while protesting or rioting. You should know this. it's on the back of the membership card of your stupid club called the libtard party.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is the rate of side-effect in the HPV vaccine? (spoiler: ultra low, damn near non-existent) What is the death rate for cervical cancer? Only in America are we stupid enough to fear the cure more than the disease....

Also, How are you so naive about sex? You have to get the vaccine before you are sexually active. If you are, it is too late. How many teenagers say, "Yeah, I think I'm going to have sex some time in the next six months, probably should schedule my vaccine appt."
HPV is a virus that can cause cancer, it is not cancer. HPV only guards against some viruses that cause cancer and most HPV infections clear themselves up with your own immune system. Point is that this type of push and many other meds you see on TV are pushed and you look at the side effects and they are almost worse than the disease they are trying to fight. Just because the government allows them does not mean you should automatically rush down and get the shot for what ever they are pushing?

Have you ran down and got the HPV vaccine? Why not. You are a danger to the public and based on your response to people who don't get the government approved vaccines, if we think like you we must hope you get throat cancer soon because that can happen with some HPV related infections.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
We have an Anti Vaxxer in the house.

Show us the scientific facts!!
I am anti HPV vax for underage girls. I am also anti every pill that comes down the pipe. Ever hear of phen phen? It was a government approved weight lose drug. Then it started destroying peoples heart valves.

prove I am anti-vaccine. I am pro allowing people to make choices for themselves. If you have your vaccines, then you are fine. why do you want to push your bs on others
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you refuse to answer the question because the FACTS hurt your made-up, false narratives as usual. Try answering the question instead of talking 95sn like the little bitchh that you are.
5 people died, question answered. Facts support "my" narrative, aka, the truth.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
5 people died, question answered. Facts support "my" narrative, aka, the truth.
All died from natural causes. Again, your leftist lies of omission.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
If actually they arrested 450 people, they did it because they were white since colored's can't be arrested for any reason while protesting or rioting. You should know this. it's on the back of the membership card of your stupid club called the libtard party.
465, so far. One of the largest investigations in DOJ history. This how you folks want to make history, by attacking LEO's? Stopping the Steal? FYI, "coloreds " was stopped being used in the early 1950's. Guess i was right again, old, fat, bald, racist and stupid.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/150-...ry?id=78103940
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
All died from natural causes. Again, your leftist lies of omission.
A DC cop shot a vet in the head and Delta calls it "Natural cause". Sounds like you are spreading right wing lies, again.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
HPV is a virus that can cause cancer, it is not cancer. HPV only guards against some viruses that cause cancer and most HPV infections clear themselves up with your own immune system. Point is that this type of push and many other meds you see on TV are pushed and you look at the side effects and they are almost worse than the disease they are trying to fight. Just because the government allows them does not mean you should automatically rush down and get the shot for what ever they are pushing?

Have you ran down and got the HPV vaccine? Why not. You are a danger to the public and based on your response to people who don't get the government approved vaccines, if we think like you we must hope you get throat cancer soon because that can happen with some HPV related infections.
Absolutely brilliant theory. Do you fear lighting strikes, shark attacks and falling off the edge of earth too?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
A DC cop shot a vet in the head and Delta calls it "Natural cause". Sounds like you are spreading right wing lies, again.
So the government is the only one who committed ultimate violence against the protestors. I guess I do not follow the argument you are trying to make. The point is, the protestors did not kill anyone.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am anti HPV vax for underage girls. I am also anti every pill that comes down the pipe. Ever hear of phen phen? It was a government approved weight lose drug. Then it started destroying peoples heart valves.

prove I am anti-vaccine. I am pro allowing people to make choices for themselves. If you have your vaccines, then you are fine. why do you want to push your bs on others
One would think after over a year you would start to understand how/why the US is vaccinating against Covid. 1st, it isnt a fad diet drug. Its the "trump vaccine". We need 70-85% of the country/world to get vaccinated to create herd immunity. If not, Covid continues and continues to mutate. Is that what you want? FYI, i am not happy with every pill that comes down the pipe too, same with TV ads for prescription medicines. Didint trump say he was going to get rid of those commercials? another failure.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Absolutely brilliant theory. Do you fear lighting strikes, shark attacks and falling off the edge of earth too?
typical deflection. have you had your HPV vaccine or not? It is approved and recommended by the government. Why are you trying to kill people?

While you are at it, you need to hid your knives, hammers and feet/ hands because they kill nearly as many people a year as HPV related cancers. Why have you not rushed down to get your vaccine yet? You anti Vax? sounds like someone is not being responsible and is trying to get a does of throat cancer......

Apparently you have never lived anywhere that actually has lighting in storms.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
One would think after over a year you would start to understand how/why the US is vaccinating against Covid. 1st, it isnt a fad diet drug. Its the "trump vaccine". We need 70-85% of the country/world to get vaccinated to create herd immunity. If not, Covid continues and continues to mutate. Is that what you want? FYI, i am not happy with every pill that comes down the pipe too, same with TV ads for prescription medicines. Didint trump say he was going to get rid of those commercials? another failure.
No Trump did not say he was going to get rid of commercials. Again your belief that anyone including a president can do more than they can is your fault. He can try to do many things but it takes a willing congress and that pesky constitution that keeps giving us liberties.

For starters, you need to get it through your head. The "COVID" vaccine does not protect again covid. It allows you to fight off spike protein which will give you a less viral load but in no way protects you directly from covid.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
So the government is the only one who committed ultimate violence against the protestors. I guess I do not follow the argument you are trying to make. The point is, the protestors did not kill anyone.
Did you recently re-up on stupidity? Did you forget about the thousands of insurrectionists who attacked police officers? The girlfriend of officer Sidenick who died understands now. ...and he was a trump supporter. WTF? You blame Gov't?
It’s so ironic to be willing to date a cop in the first place, and then have the entire conservative “blue lives matter” community turn their back on you because your cop boyfriend’s death is politically inconvenient for them.

I bet she thought the leopards would never come for her face...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
typical deflection. have you had your HPV vaccine or not? It is approved and recommended by the government. Why are you trying to kill people?

While you are at it, you need to hid your knives, hammers and feet/ hands because they kill nearly as many people a year as HPV related cancers. Why have you not rushed down to get your vaccine yet? You anti Vax? sounds like someone is not being responsible and is trying to get a does of throat cancer......

Apparently you have never lived anywhere that actually has lighting in storms.
FYI, you cant "catch cancer" from a cancer patient. Most sexually active people will get HPV, most sexually active and non active will not get hit by a hammer or knifed. But keep writing stupid stuff so i can mock you. Thanks.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
No Trump did not say he was going to get rid of commercials. Again your belief that anyone including a president can do more than they can is your fault. He can try to do many things but it takes a willing congress and that pesky constitution that keeps giving us liberties.

For starters, you need to get it through your head. The "COVID" vaccine does not protect again covid. It allows you to fight off spike protein which will give you a less viral load but in no way protects you directly from covid.
Thought so.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...rices-proposal
In Rose Garden remarks at the White House, Trump called his plan the “most sweeping action in history to lower the price of prescription drugs for the American people.” But it does not include his campaign pledge to use the massive buying power of the government’s Medicare program to directly negotiate lower prices for seniors.
Drain the swamp.
As a candidate, Trump railed against the pharmaceutical industry. But as president he has shied away from major reforms and staffed his administration with appointees who have deep ties to the industry. That includes Azar, a former top executive at Eli Lilly.
Fail.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 12:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
FYI, you cant "catch cancer" from a cancer patient. Most sexually active people will get HPV, most sexually active and non active will not get hit by a hammer or knifed. But keep writing stupid stuff so i can mock you. Thanks.
And the same rate of people will die of cancer or get hit by a hammer. In one case, you argue that you must rush down and get a vaccine.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thought so.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...rices-proposal
In Rose Garden remarks at the White House, Trump called his plan the “most sweeping action in history to lower the price of prescription drugs for the American people.” But it does not include his campaign pledge to use the massive buying power of the government’s Medicare program to directly negotiate lower prices for seniors.
Drain the swamp.
As a candidate, Trump railed against the pharmaceutical industry. But as president he has shied away from major reforms and staffed his administration with appointees who have deep ties to the industry. That includes Azar, a former top executive at Eli Lilly.
Fail.
And it should not use the buying power of the government. Win. It is remove the additional costs and patents protections of medications. Win.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Did you recently re-up on stupidity? Did you forget about the thousands of insurrectionists who attacked police officers? The girlfriend of officer Sidenick who died understands now. ...and he was a trump supporter. WTF? You blame Gov't?
It’s so ironic to be willing to date a cop in the first place, and then have the entire conservative “blue lives matter” community turn their back on you because your cop boyfriend’s death is politically inconvenient for them.

I bet she thought the leopards would never come for her face...
You mean the peaceful protest. They were not attacking them. They were asking for directions. They were just working their way through college and were on their way to making it in this world.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Let us know when you get that vaccine you anti vaxer. The government approved it and recommends it. Please post your records.