Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2018, 6:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So far, two years...almost nothing in the dossier is proven wrong. Much more has been verified than wrong. Im not saying it is 100% truth. You keep getting your info from conflicted source. Try wiki over FOX. The investigation is currently ongoing. Meuller does not give up much info as to what is going on. Based on just what the media has reported, does not look very good.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier
The illegal FISA you claim were signed by 4 different judges and several other law professionals each time (like 4 times?) they were renewed. Are you saying ALL those lifetime gov't officials are tied up in some kind of conspiracy? Are you talking about when Russians hacked DNC? It been proven the Russians did in fact hack the DNC and WikiLeaks released them at trumps request on live tv.
The Russians did not hack the DNC. The DNC said the russians hacked them. Not the FBI.

The illegal FISA warrants were signed by judges who believed they were offered the truth in order to get them to sign.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2018, 6:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You realize there are a lot of people who recognize the need for a functional boarder but feel a wall is just a colossal waste of money which takes away funding for a more effective strategy right?
You realize we give other countries more than that. Obama $41.7 billion in just one year. You also realize that the border already has a very large amount of the border with walls right? You realize that money sent directly to mexico alone every year from its citizens in the US is over $50 billion.

You also realize that the citizens of California alone have to pay well over $15 billion a year in taxes (2003 totals) to support illegals. Now it is way over that.

The democrats have never ever been against spending money. Ever. This about democrats needing votes and their new biggest voting demographic. Prior to Trump the democrats used to campaign on needed to stop illegal immigration. you want me to find you the many videos or do you just want to look them up? This is all about power and the democrats are willing to let the largest mass immigration in the history of man continue.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 12-20-2018 at 6:10 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2018, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
In all this, there has hardly been a thing talked about in policy
Actually I think there has been quite a bit of policy talk, the issue is its impossible to know what trumps policy position on anything is because it changes minute to minute.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2018, 6:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
You realize we give other countries more than that. Obama $41.7 billion in just one year.
How is that relevant to building a wall?

Quote:
You also realize that the border already has a very large amount of the border with walls right?
Yes

Quote:
You realize that money sent directly to mexico alone every year from its citizens in the US is over $50 billion.
Its closer to $30b but yes. How would a wall stop that?

Quote:
You also realize that the citizens of California alone have to pay well over $15 billion a year in taxes (2003 totals) to support illegals. Now it is way over that.
How would a wall stop that?

Quote:
The democrats have never ever been against spending money. Ever. This about democrats needing votes and their new biggest voting demographic. Prior to Trump the democrats used to campaign on needed to stop illegal immigration. you want me to find you the many videos or do you just want to look them up? This is all about power and the democrats are willing to let the largest mass immigration in the history of man continue.
You would think that but no, in the last 50 years the republican record for blowing out the deficit is much worse than the democrat. Oh and if that's important to you, why aren't you criticizing Trump for blowing the deficit out to $1T? Double what Obama's was in his final term! Now somebody is sounding like a hypocrite for calling out lefties for only caring about issues when a republican is in the WH, when clearly you have no issue about the deficit when a Republican is in the WH.

Last edited by ralph; 12-20-2018 at 6:25 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2018, 6:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Russians did not hack the DNC. The DNC said the russians hacked them. Not the FBI.
Is that a typo, you typed DNC when you should have typed DHS.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/...ector-national

Really you should not take your news from Faux or Trumps twitter feed.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2018, 6:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
The illegal FISA warrants were signed by judges who believed they were offered the truth in order to get them to sign.
Again, you might want loosen up your tinfoil hat before reading Faux news and Trumps tweets

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/23/p...ets/index.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-20-2018, 10:22 PM Reply   
Hmm
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-20-2018, 11:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
How is that relevant to building a wall?

Yes

Its closer to $30b but yes. How would a wall stop that?

How would a wall stop that?

You would think that but no, in the last 50 years the republican record for blowing out the deficit is much worse than the democrat. Oh and if that's important to you, why aren't you criticizing Trump for blowing the deficit out to $1T? Double what Obama's was in his final term! Now somebody is sounding like a hypocrite for calling out lefties for only caring about issues when a republican is in the WH, when clearly you have no issue about the deficit when a Republican is in the WH.
Wasting your breath sadly. Nothing but trolls and hypocrites with no basis in reality.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-21-2018, 3:33 AM Reply   
Quote:

Do you have a cite for that? Which taxes are they that you must be a citizen to pay? Last I checked, at least here in Nevada, sales tax and real estate tax don’t have a citizenship component. DMV fees? Nope, gotta pay those to register too.

When I lived in CA 30 years ago I don’t remember being asked for my birth certificate in order to file my income taxes. Has that changed, and now if you don’t have your “papers” then you get a free pass and don’t have to pay?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-21-2018, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Do you have a cite for that? Which taxes are they that you must be a citizen to pay? Last I checked, at least here in Nevada, sales tax and real estate tax don’t have a citizenship component. DMV fees? Nope, gotta pay those to register too.

When I lived in CA 30 years ago I don’t remember being asked for my birth certificate in order to file my income taxes. Has that changed, and now if you don’t have your “papers” then you get a free pass and don’t have to pay?
"The IRS knows of 2.4 million people a year who file taxes using an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, which is generally given out to immigrants who aren’t authorized to work. But the IRS is not allowed to talk with Homeland Security to help agents identify who and where those taxpayers are."

The thing with you or others wanting links is you dismiss right out the shoot unless it comes from source you trust. If the source leans slightly right it is out right dismissed by the vast majority of you guys. We can go deeper & deeper. There's an estimated 39 million stolen security numbers, mostly from children & plenty of cases of where people had no idea theirs were being used & people who got to retirement only to have to through a total mess to get their benefits cause they were never notified of theirs being used.

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 12-21-2018 at 7:03 AM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-21-2018, 7:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
"The IRS knows of 2.4 million people a year who file taxes using an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, which is generally given out to immigrants who aren’t authorized to work. But the IRS is not allowed to talk with Homeland Security to help agents identify who and where those taxpayers are."

The thing with you or others wanting links is you dismiss right out the shoot unless it comes from source you trust. If the source leans slightly right it is out right dismissed by the vast majority of you guys. We can go deeper & deeper. There's an estimated 39 million stolen security numbers, mostly from children & plenty of cases of where people had no idea theirs were being used & people who got to retirement only to have to through a total mess to get their benefits cause they were never notified of theirs being used.
So instead of building a wall, why doesn't Trump and the GOP address that?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-21-2018, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
You realize we give other countries more than that. Obama $41.7 billion in just one year. You also realize that the border already has a very large amount of the border with walls right? You realize that money sent directly to mexico alone every year from its citizens in the US is over $50 billion.

Show me when it became legal for illegal immigrants to vote. When? Trump spent millions to investigate illegals voting in 2016 and found nothing. How can you continue to spout the claim that illegals are voting in mass, and you have absolutely nothing but your hollow words to support your claim?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-21-2018, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
The Build the wall fund me page is up to 2.2 million, says its free ding and raising money at $1000 per Min LOL LOL LOL
At that pace ($1K per minute), to reach the $5 billion Trump is requesting:

5,000,000 more minutes necessary OR
83,333 more hours needed OR
3,472 more days needed OR
9.5 years needed

So, I guess if the fundraising stays the course, Trump will have the money to build the wall in 2028.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-21-2018, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post

9.5 years needed

So, I guess if the fundraising stays the course, Trump will have the money to build the wall in 2028.
Looks like it’s up past 11.5 million now.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-21-2018, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Show me when it became legal for illegal immigrants to vote. When? Trump spent millions to investigate illegals voting in 2016 and found nothing. How can you continue to spout the claim that illegals are voting in mass, and you have absolutely nothing but your hollow words to support your claim?
Are you high? No one would cooperate, hence they found nothing.

The IRS is not allowed to speak to DHS, another issue that was shot down & prevented by the left.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-21-2018, 7:36 AM Reply   
Quote:

9.5 years needed

I am surprised you & your ilk are trying to minimize this. Americans are putting their money where their mouths are. NEVER have you seen the left start a movement like this to pay for something they want. Maybe it won't work, but there is most certainly something to be said about this. Let us all know when you lefties actually pull money out of your pocket for the causes you demand the tax payer pick up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-21-2018, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am surprised you & your ilk are trying to minimize this. Americans are putting their money where their mouths are. NEVER have you seen the left start a movement like this to pay for something they want. Maybe it won't work, but there is most certainly something to be said about this. Let us all know when you lefties actually pull money out of your pocket for the causes you demand the tax payer pick up.
So true.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-21-2018, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:

Well that can’t possibly be what Delta was talking about though, because California is a net exporter of FEDERAL income tax revenue to other states. He’s talking about Californians paying for state services.

But to your point, send the people who employ people with fake info to jail for a long long time. Seems like that would fix the problem, no?

Or barring that how about just making the ICE E-Verify program mandatory?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-21-2018, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:

Totally agree. How about we do this for all of our taxes... giving citizens the right to pick where the tax revenues go? So that we lefties don’t have to overfund DOD and welfare to the poor states, and you guys don’t have to put your tax dollars to environmental protection or education?

We can fund our dumb stuff like clean drinking water and healthy air and you can fund your dumb stuff like military parades and the wall?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-21-2018, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Totally agree. How about we do this for all of our taxes... giving citizens the right to pick where the tax revenues go? So that we lefties don’t have to overfund DOD and welfare to the poor states, and you guys don’t have to put your tax dollars to environmental protection or education?

We can fund our dumb stuff like clean drinking water and healthy air and you can fund your dumb stuff like military parades and the wall?
In a perfect anarchist society that is the way it would be. Taxation is theft.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-21-2018, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you high? No one would cooperate, hence they found nothing.

The IRS is not allowed to speak to DHS, another issue that was shot down & prevented by the left.
Trump claimed 3 million voted illegally in 2016. Do you know how hard that would be to cover up? A few hundred votes in NC raised suspicions enough to uncover election fraud by the right. You're insane if you believe the words Trump spewed with zero evidence.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-21-2018, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well that can’t possibly be what Delta was talking about though, because California is a net exporter of FEDERAL income tax revenue to other states. He’s talking about Californians paying for state services.

But to your point, send the people who employ people with fake info to jail for a long long time. Seems like that would fix the problem, no?

Or barring that how about just making the ICE E-Verify program mandatory?
You're missing it on that. It is illegal for the employer to dig past running their social security number through the E-verify. If it checks out, it checks out. I can speak to this cause in construction we are presented documents that are clearly fake (like green social security cards when they're supposed to be blue) but you can't turn them away right away. If E-verify clears them, then you're stuck with them. Case in point, that illegal in Idaho recently that killed that girl, was operating under three different names & socials. E-verify is mandatory by state. Do we over step state rights & federally demand it? Does that not open pandoras box on a plethora of issues?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-21-2018, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Talk to me when this fund has 500 million in it.

Besides, I thought Mexico was paying for the wall. I thought the issue of funding the wall was settled on the campaign trail.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-21-2018, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump claimed 3 million voted illegally in 2016. Do you know how hard that would be to cover up? A few hundred votes in NC raised suspicions enough to uncover election fraud by the right. You're insane if you believe the words Trump spewed with zero evidence.
I don't believe a lot of crap Trump says & I seem to dislike him more & more by the day. Whether he is a bad choice or an animal in the corner lashing out due to an unprecedented attack on a president doesn't even matter to me anymore. It's either true or he's a moron for not fighting back correctly. There have been several instances of voter fraud. Those are the ones that get caught. Statistically speaking there is clearly a lot more that doesn't get caught. 3 million though is reaching & was a dumb thing to say. If you actually look at the fraud issue though. It happens in local races for the house all the time but has been proven to be ineffective for presidential elections.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-21-2018, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Talk to me when this fund has 500 million in it.

Besides, I thought Mexico was paying for the wall. I thought the issue of funding the wall was settled on the campaign trail.
Good lord, Guy. That isn't even close to the point I was making.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-21-2018, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
IStatistically speaking there is clearly a lot more that doesn't get caught..

Can you provide a citation to those statistics please?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-21-2018, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you provide a citation to those statistics please?
No, it's simple math & anyone with common sense can state that. I'm not saying millions, I am saying like ALL crimes, there is plenty that doesn't get caught. How would anyone provide a proven statistic if some is slipping by?

Case in point: Mailing drugs via the post office.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-21-2018, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Do we over step state rights & federally demand it? Does that not open pandoras box on a plethora of issues?

So you are saying that having a federal immigration enforcement agency is OK, but that enforcing federal law should be up to the states? What sense does that make? Should we let states opt in or out of whether federal income tax applies to their residents?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-21-2018, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, it's simple math & anyone with common sense can state that. I'm not saying millions, I am saying like ALL crimes, there is plenty that doesn't get caught. How would anyone provide a proven statistic if some is slipping by?

Case in point: Mailing drugs via the post office.

Ok but you suggested there are statistics... like maybe someone has tried to study this issue in a rigorous and scientific way.

What you are saying is that you have a hunch. That’s not statistics.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-21-2018, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ok but you suggested there are statistics... like maybe someone has tried to study this issue in a rigorous and scientific way.

What you are saying is that you have a hunch. That’s not statistics.
No, statistically, mathematically the hunch or assumption is on my side. Come on, man. You're better at this then trying to argue simple semantics of verbage
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-21-2018, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you are saying that having a federal immigration enforcement agency is OK, but that enforcing federal law should be up to the states? What sense does that make? Should we let states opt in or out of whether federal income tax applies to their residents?
ICE's entire job is border protection & to round up illegals, not enforce labor laws
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-21-2018, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
ICE's entire job is border protection & to round up illegals, not enforce labor laws

ICE provides E Verify to ANYONE. On a voluntary basis. I am saying make that mandatory.

I didn’t say anything about enforcement? Let’s start with compliance.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-21-2018, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, statistically, mathematically the hunch or assumption is on my side. Come on, man. You're better at this then trying to argue simple semantics of verbage

Fine, I will play. May I assume your statistical hunch is also that this must be a very very small problem, given the very low number of people who are caught voting twice etc?

If that is not your hunch, please explain.

Please feel free to compare and contrast with the very real observed irregularities in the North Carolina 9th Dist.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-21-2018, 11:36 AM Reply   
Losing cabinet members left and right, Trump appoints El Chapo to head up DEA

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...o-to-run-d-e-a
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-21-2018, 11:37 AM Reply   
Hey, thanks Ralph, I get tired of telling Delta his alternative facts dont fit the truth.

Why is the grifting chito blaming democrats when just a few days ago he said on nat'l TV that he was "proud to own the shut down". What happened to owning the stock market gains? Tarriff Man will save you. His dismissal of every single military expert in Washington and his Nat'l security team in order to assist Russia, Assad, Turkey plus jumpstarting ISIS in Syria. Wonder what that netted $ him? How many in his Bizaro world need to quit to get away from the seeping swamp of sewage he has created all on his own, all his picks, his people. Price out amid gross ethics scandal, Scott Pruitt forced out because of scandal, Zinke, forced out due to scandal, Alex Acosta will be next for allowing child prostitution to high rollers, Mattis out due to trump incompetence.... Keep on believing as this grifter takes you down.
I even remember back when he said Mexico will pay for the wall. Who's gonna pay? Straighten your MAGA blinders and sing along.
How many of you have donated to the GoFundMe wall acct? I admit, I did not. I did just write a check to the local dog pound aka Humane society.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-21-2018, 11:44 AM Reply   
Its not far fetched to compare El Chapo for DEA as it is Scott Pruitt at EPA, Tom Price at HHS and Ryan Zinke, interior Sec. Mick Mulvaney at CFPB and on and on....
Only the best.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-21-2018, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Fine, I will play. May I assume your statistical hunch is also that this must be a very very small problem, given the very low number of people who are caught voting twice etc?

If that is not your hunch, please explain.

Please feel free to compare and contrast with the very real observed irregularities in the North Carolina 9th Dist.
There are over 1,071 proven cases of voter fraud. Not sure on the timeline of those. However; If it is minimal then why so much push back to investigate? You'd think you guys would be all over it to prove the right wrong & shove it down their throats. I'd like to know. I'd like to see righties imprisoned if they're guilty of it. I also think both sides partake in the fraud which would explain so much pushback from both parties.

I stated "proven" cases but since those stats come from what you'd consider right wing publications, you ignore them, or dismiss them. Yet the lefts stats & what they put up ignore cases & present their view with partisan biases & leave cases out or dismiss some as "mistakes". I want to know, besides the internet punditry & both of us using our sources as facts. At this stage in my life & what's on the internet I don't know WTF to believe anymore & you shouldn't just take what you read as gospel either.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-21-2018, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
There are over 1,071 proven cases of voter fraud. Not sure on the timeline of those. However; If it is minimal then why so much push back to investigate? You'd think you guys would be all over it to prove the right wrong & shove it down their throats. I'd like to know. I'd like to see righties imprisoned if they're guilty of it. I also think both sides partake in the fraud which would explain so much pushback from both parties.

I stated "proven" cases but since those stats come from what you'd consider right wing publications, you ignore them, or dismiss them. Yet the lefts stats & what they put up ignore cases & present their view with partisan biases & leave cases out or dismiss some as "mistakes". I want to know, besides the internet punditry & both of us using our sources as facts. At this stage in my life & what's on the internet I don't know WTF to believe anymore & you shouldn't just take what you read as gospel either.

We could take the report of trumps blue ribbon voter fraud commission? Oh yeah they disbanded after finding zero evidence of widespread fraud.

Thing is, if it were widespread it would be obvious — as with this year’s NC 9th, where there all sorts of statistical anomalies (real scientific statistics). It would be easy to prove, or at least show anomalous results. That’s what we don’t have — evidence.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-21-2018, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
We could take the report of trumps blue ribbon voter fraud commission? Oh yeah they disbanded after finding zero evidence of widespread fraud.

Thing is, if it were widespread it would be obvious — as with this year’s NC 9th, where there all sorts of statistical anomalies (real scientific statistics). It would be easy to prove, or at least show anomalous results. That’s what we don’t have — evidence.
They disbanded because most states wouldn't comply with the requests so they gave up. Endless lawsuits & instead of the left eager to prove the right wrong, they argued it's being used as voter suppression. There is no point in debating the issue with you, you're set in your biases as the others here are in theirs. We will never have stats or proof when states refuse to comply with the requests for voter data. This shouldn't be a partisan issue. You people are convinced Russia swung the election with bots on FB.... but refuse to even want to dig deeper into fraud.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-21-2018, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
They disbanded because most states wouldn't comply with the requests so they gave up. Endless lawsuits & instead of the left eager to prove the right wrong, they argued it's being used as voter suppression. There is no point in debating the issue with you, you're set in your biases as the others here are in theirs. We will never have stats or proof when states refuse to comply with the requests for voter data. This shouldn't be a partisan issue. You people are convinced Russia swung the election with bots on FB.... but refuse to even want to dig deeper into fraud.
Did the right leaning states comply?

Are you suggesting that the Russians are actually behind boots on the ground voter fraud and that is how trump swung the electoral college?

Who was fraudulently elected?

Last edited by shawndoggy; 12-21-2018 at 12:39 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-21-2018, 1:05 PM Reply   
Kobach, (along with Michele Pence whos home state Indiana also did not comply) The guy the chito put in charge of the Voter Fraud investigation.... his own state Kansas refused to comply. As did Alabama..... No doubt based on current info the repubs would no doubt use the info for voter suppression and election fraud...just like in the 9th district NC. Do you want your state to give your info up to this group? Your right, it isn't partisan, almost zero states (lefty or repugnant) offered the requested info for good reason.
https://whowhatwhy.org/2018/08/06/tr...n-was-a-fraud/
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-21-2018, 9:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/21/leona...hange-8275407/

$100M raised to fight climate change.... looks like we do put money where our mouths are. The difference is we think first.

And I don't think anyone is trying to minimize it. We are stating facts. The wall is a stupid 21 billion dollar waste of money that is defeated by a $20 ladder. If we have that kind of money to waste we can put it to more effective solutions. That is the main reason I think anyone giving their money to the gofundme wall, after screaming Mexico will pay for it is a colossal dumbass. And I am all for colossal dumbasses giving away their money, it's that much less damage they can do to the country. I'd rather they spent it on birth control.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-21-2018, 10:12 PM Reply   
I hope Trump holds his ground. Not necessarily because of the wall.....but I do support it....but because the republicans have caved more times than not....

stand.....don't cave
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-21-2018, 11:34 PM Reply   
Admittedly I’m ignorant to the wall plan. Are they planning on manning the wall, or just throwing it up? They have to man it, right? Maybe that’s the ladder argument.

Also interesting to see President Trump flip on his ownership of the shutdown.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-21-2018, 11:50 PM Reply   
Ord, honestly, what do you think the wall gets cost vs $$$? I’m not bagging at all, I just question the cost vs reward, if you honestly think that’s solid.

Maybe President Trump should impose a top .5 % Wall tax, to save them from the scourge. Build and man.

Personally, I’m all about boarder control & though admittedly not 100% clear on “the wall” plan, assume if it’s just build a big wall on the boarder and not man it, well.....that’s a waste of cash.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-22-2018, 12:55 AM Reply   
Status Report: we have no Defense Secretary, no Attorney General, no Chief of Staff. The stock market is tanking. The government is shutting down. And Trump is a habitual liar and unindicted co-conspirator on multiple felonies.

buttery males...

Merry Christmas!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-22-2018, 1:02 AM Reply   
btw Cliff, as the only reasonable conservativo left on this board, I'm curious how you feel about the first Defense Secretary to ever resign in protest. Mattis was universally praised by Republicans and Democrats. In his resignation letter, Mattis specifically cited Trump cozying up to authoritarian competitors, naming Russia and China, and alienating our traditional allies.

Meanwhile he shuts down the government, blames it on democrats days after saying he owns it, and heads off to mar a lago for 2 weeks to golf. Winning!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-22-2018, 6:16 AM Reply   
It wasn't long ago you same people wanted us out of the mIddle east. Syria: were weren't invited, we don't even know what we're doing there. Russia, invited by the Syrian Gov. Just amazing you guys are on the war machines side. Obama wanted out, he knew the war machine wanted to stay so instead of facing what Trump is now by the media & war machine, he simply changed the ROE so we were just sitting there. They can come home & just sit here as well.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-22-2018, 7:11 AM Reply   
I still want us out of the ME.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-22-2018, 7:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
It wasn't long ago you same people wanted us out of the mIddle east. Syria: were weren't invited, we don't even know what we're doing there. Russia, invited by the Syrian Gov. Just amazing you guys are on the war machines side. Obama wanted out, he knew the war machine wanted to stay so instead of facing what Trump is now by the media & war machine, he simply changed the ROE so we were just sitting there. They can come home & just sit here as well.
I want us out as well. But you don't just up and leave with no planning. I just don't think its a coincidence that Putin want's us out, Putin worked hard to get Trump Elected (agreed upon by everyone in the government except Trump) and now Trump is doing what Putin wants...

Why do you Trumpers think that Russia spent so much money/effort to get Trump elected? (whether you think it had an effect or not, it is undeniable that they worked to get Trump elected) Do you think they want what would be best for the US. Are they just concerned neighbors who think the US needs a wall?

I'd honestly would like to know how you rationalize the fact that our longest running enemies like the guy that you like.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-22-2018, 7:41 AM Reply   
TRUMP did something good! The farm bill legalizes hemp and cdc oil.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-22-2018, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
I want us out as well. But you don't just up and leave with no planning. I just don't think its a coincidence that Putin want's us out, Putin worked hard to get Trump Elected (agreed upon by everyone in the government except Trump) and now Trump is doing what Putin wants...

Why do you Trumpers think that Russia spent so much money/effort to get Trump elected? (whether you think it had an effect or not, it is undeniable that they worked to get Trump elected) Do you think they want what would be best for the US. Are they just concerned neighbors who think the US needs a wall?

I'd honestly would like to know how you rationalize the fact that our longest running enemies like the guy that you like.
Prior to 2016 we were told Russia is not an enemy. We didn't break Syria, they have a functioning Gov & can deal with their own Civil War. We broke Iraq & like morons disbanded the entire Bathist Gov so there we couldn't just up and leave.

Russia's only interest is sell weapons to Syria & protect the regime. While they're there they are going to want some of the area & their hegemony, much like we do world wide.

China, Iran, Russia all interfered as well & again in 2018 since they now had the Russian playbook. The Obama admin did the same thing to Russia in the Ukraine election & America bombs dictators we don't like & install ones we do. I am amazed you guys don't want better relations with Russia just to spite Trump.
I'm not Trumpster, I just preferred him over Hillary & still do even though I really hope we have a better choice in 2020.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-22-2018, 6:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Prior to 2016 we were told Russia is not an enemy. We didn't break Syria, they have a functioning Gov & can deal with their own Civil War. We broke Iraq & like morons disbanded the entire Bathist Gov so there we couldn't just up and leave.

Russia's only interest is sell weapons to Syria & protect the regime. While they're there they are going to want some of the area & their hegemony, much like we do world wide.

China, Iran, Russia all interfered as well & again in 2018 since they now had the Russian playbook. The Obama admin did the same thing to Russia in the Ukraine election & America bombs dictators we don't like & install ones we do. I am amazed you guys don't want better relations with Russia just to spite Trump.
I'm not Trumpster, I just preferred him over Hillary & still do even though I really hope we have a better choice in 2020.
So you are OK giving russia a proxy in the middle east right next door to our nuclear capable proxy israel? What could go wrong?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-22-2018, 6:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you are OK giving russia a proxy in the middle east right next door to our nuclear capable proxy israel? What could go wrong?
So you are OK with the escalation of war with Russia in Syrias back yard which will spill into other back yards to deny the Russias a proxy in the middle east right next door to our nuclear capable proxy israel? What could go wrong?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-22-2018, 6:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you are OK with the escalation of war with Russia in Syrias back yard which will spill into other back yards to deny the Russias a proxy in the middle east right next door to our nuclear capable proxy israel? What could go wrong?

That’s been our foreign policy for the past 75 years. So I’d sure like to hear the rationale for allowing Russia and China to expand influence while we wane. Makes us laugh ok like a tired old has been to the rest of the world.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-23-2018, 2:42 AM Reply   
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-23-2018, 3:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
That’s been our foreign policy for the past 75 years. So I’d sure like to hear the rationale for allowing Russia and China to expand influence while we wane. Makes us laugh ok like a tired old has been to the rest of the world.
Wow. Trump has successfully turned lefties into war mongers demanding we now play world police again, out of spite for the man.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-23-2018, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow. Trump has successfully turned lefties into war mongers demanding we now play world police again, out of spite for the man.
I'm with Trump on this one, I think the states should withdraw from foriegn conflicts. I think short term it will cause issues due to the poor management of the withdrawal but long term it's the right call. I just hope the Turks don't slaughter the kurds.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-23-2018, 4:58 PM Reply   
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-23-2018, 9:19 PM Reply   
Happy Festivus, wankers.

Enjoy Rand Paul’s Airing of Grievances.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-23-2018, 9:27 PM Reply   
Sorry forgot the link to this year’s

https://www.salon.com/2018/12/23/sen...ipartisanship/
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-23-2018, 11:55 PM Reply   
Apparently our leaders, following the President, think Twitter is WW Trump thread. Seems like this is our children’s future, I could not be more disappointed or ashamed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-24-2018, 3:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
Apparently our leaders, following the President, think Twitter is WW Trump thread. Seems like this is our children’s future, I could not be more disappointed or ashamed or have a more minuscule sense of humor like most libtards. Someone hand me the Play-Doh STAT!
^^^There. Fixed it for ya. Now, shut up and have a Merry Christmas.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-24-2018, 8:22 AM Reply   
On the bright side, the president is doing a great job of putting the stock market on sale. Won't be retiring for some years, so I'd rather be buying now at 20% off of highs.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-24-2018, 9:21 AM Reply   
^ I would seriously think about moving your retirement to money market. I think its going to get bumpy as the administration falls apart.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-24-2018, 9:53 AM Reply   
Bumpy markets, buy low, that's how the average joe can get in & make money in the market. The only investor that suffers is the day traders & those that bought high & aren't holding. If you're vested in a good 401k & it's managed correctly they've already moved money around & like it always does, it comes back. Just went though this 10 years ago & a lot of wealth for some was created when it came back.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-24-2018, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bumpy markets, buy low, that's how the average joe can get in & make money in the market. The only investor that suffers is the day traders & those that bought high & aren't holding. If you're vested in a good 401k & it's managed correctly they've already moved money around & like it always does, it comes back. Just went though this 10 years ago & a lot of wealth for some was created when it came back.
agree 100%
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-24-2018, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
On the bright side, the president is doing a great job of putting the stock market on sale. Won't be retiring for some years, so I'd rather be buying now at 20% off of highs.
Don't buy yet, we have at least another 20% to go. Maybe another 30%

USA has a debt based economy based on unsustainable consumption. Unsustainable because the average wage in the economy is 30k per year. 30k! It's the giant hole in free market, libertarian ideas. Wealth inequality always grows in a pure capitalist system because accumulation of capital accelerates accumulation of wealth. Once the populous gets left behind to such a degree that it can't consume anymore the system fails.

Trump has no idea how to fix a structural problem like this, minimum wage and tax reform is the only way to bound this problem and Repubicans have no stomach for it.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-24-2018, 7:44 PM Reply   
At my sister's place for christmas, check out her toilet paper
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-25-2018, 9:17 AM Reply   
Ralph: that’s pretty funny. Hey Merry Christmas. Here is a gift just in time for Christmas from the loony on the left

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...hug-christmas/
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-26-2018, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph: that’s pretty funny. Hey Merry Christmas. Here is a gift just in time for Christmas from the loony on the left

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...hug-christmas/
You keep reading breitbart even though they have been proven to be lying to you....
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-26-2018, 10:11 AM Reply   
Plhorn: Here is a news flash for you All media outlets lie to you If you think (insert your fav Media source here) tells you the truth 100% of the time then I have a bridge in Iraq I want to sell you.

CNN has been proven to lie over and over again but some how they have more credibility the FOX or Breitbart, LOL LOL it’s all comedy
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-26-2018, 6:04 PM Reply   
Trump hires only the best....

The only person he has hired that was qualified for the job was Stormy Daniels...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-26-2018, 8:08 PM Reply   
Plhorn: you must be very unhappy
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-26-2018, 9:52 PM Reply   
Each day must be a series of let downs for you and the rest of the Lib tards. Mean while the rest of us keep on living life
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-27-2018, 2:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Each day must be a series of let downs for you and the rest of the Lib tards. Mean while the rest of us keep on living life
I love how his anger is cyclical to the current news cycle, a sheep being told when to be angry then espousing it till he's upset about the next cycle.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-27-2018, 7:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
I love how his anger is cyclical to the current news cycle, a sheep being told when to be angry then espousing it till he's upset about the next cycle.
Trump or plhorn?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-27-2018, 8:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump or plhorn?
XD
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-28-2018, 2:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump or plhorn?
You win this one, Shawn. Nicely played.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-28-2018, 4:11 PM Reply   
Funny Depending on where you stand Politically here is Today's New cycle

Never let a perfectly good tragedy go to waste

TRUMP & GOP: UPSET " Illegal Shoots & kills Cop on Christmas" (need to fund the wall)

Nancy & the Dem's : UPSET "2nd Migrant child die's @ the boarder" (need to let migrants in or do more for immigrants)

Pick a side and spread your outrage,