Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (tommysurfs)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-10-2008, 9:42 AM Reply   
Hey everyone. We are getting our booth together for the Colligate Wakeboard Nationals here in Colorado. Our job is to be the shop on site at the event and provide the boats for Malibu. Looks like you guys will be riding behind two 23ft Malibu Wakesetters. Should be a fun week. If any of you like classic rock my band will be playing in Lakewood Friday night at the Lakewood Grill. If any of you need our help, contact Megan or myself at the shop. Thanks again and a warm welcome to all.

Tommy Phillips
www.gettommys.com
Megan@gettommys.com
1-800-592-7547
303-455-3091
Old     (mtnsun)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-10-2008, 11:53 AM Reply   
Are people going to be allowed to have boats in the rez. (to watch) during the event? I did not know if they were only going to allow event boats & staff on the H20 during the nationals.
Old     (bhileman)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-10-2008, 12:23 PM Reply   
I will be there for sure, sounds like a good time, unfortunately not competing. Tommy is that concert friday night a 21+ event?
Old     (tigerblp)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-10-2008, 6:40 PM Reply   
i wish i could go!!!! one of these days I'll get out to colorado to visit tommy! sucks its the same weekend as pro tour though.
Old     (tommysurfs)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-10-2008, 9:37 PM Reply   
Brett,

The show is 21 and up. You can eat supper and stretch it a bit but only about 45 minutes. The lake is supposed to be closed to the public. I do not have any pull on anything other than my shop and what we do on the shore. I wish I could put the whole thing on but I am just the shop sponsor. I am pretty stoked the event is going on. I hope we can get all of Colorado out to see these great riders. These riders will be some future pros and everyone will be stoked to see the level of the riding.