Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (GSXRcrasher)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-11-2014, 11:41 AM Reply   
My wife and I are always looking for last minute thirds to get us legal on Lake Sammamish and the north end of Lake WA. We mostly surf but we dont mind pulling wakeboarders if we get into some nicer water. Shoot me a PM with your name and phone number if you would like to get added to my list of people to text when we are headed out.
Old     (LadyJ)      Join Date: Jan 2014       08-11-2014, 3:18 PM Reply   
YES! Im seriously looking to get out! Trevor Im sending you a PM tomorrow morning. I live in Van but travel to Seattle every other week for 2-4 days and always looking for rides. In fact in heading down this tuesday evening - Friday afternoon. Please let me know if your going out. Will chip in for gas cash and have a lots of boat experience.
Old     (LadyJ)      Join Date: Jan 2014       08-12-2014, 8:29 AM Reply   
Best way is to text me at 778 558 nine zero nine eight

My phone doesn't ring so I would just see a missed call. Texting works.
Coming down tonight.

Thank you so much
Jessie
Old     (taylor540)      Join Date: Jul 2011       07-18-2015, 12:28 PM Reply   
I'm stoked to see your reply! I would love to jump in if you like a new rider. I'm a decent rider and surfer so I won't waste time or gas. I can meet any place!

425-577-one six six eight

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

Taylor
Old     (GSXRcrasher)      Join Date: Jul 2013       07-18-2015, 8:58 PM Reply   
Hey Taylor. I just sent you a text about joining us on the north end of Lake Washington tomorrow. I hope you can make it out.
Old     (Baka123)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-01-2015, 7:15 PM Reply   
I am new to the area. Moved here from Lake of the Ozarks, MO. I live in Belfair but am jonesing for a pull. I wouldn't mind making the drive and have gas money! I have ridden at least once a month for the past 5 years and looking to keep that going. Rain, snow, ice, it makes no difference.