Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-05-2014, 11:44 AM Reply   
Just wondering if anyone else on here draw's or paints or what have you?

I'm a huge fan of tattoo style art and wish I coulda/woulda gone down that path as a career because I personally believe tattoo artists are some of the best out there. Anyway here some of the stuff I do with markers. My instagram account @ihds has more.....and that's a hookah, not a bong
Attached Images

Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-05-2014, 11:49 AM Reply   
Here's a few more. the black and grey are charcoal. The impala picture is almost 4' wide and the XStar one is a very old one I did back in the day.
Attached Images

Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-05-2014, 11:51 AM Reply   
Just finished this one last night. It's actually my wife's face.
Attached Images

Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       03-05-2014, 12:06 PM Reply   
Good stuff. I especially like the lighthouse, and the wheel and anchor piece. You sell your work anywhere?
It's never too late to get into the tattoo biz. Especially now, as it is blowing up even more. I'll check out your Instagram page too.
If you want to see work by incredible tattoo artists, check out rich Pineda, and Nikko hurtado. Those guys do some of the most amazing work I've ever seen.

Really impressive work there too Dave.
Old     (magicr)      Join Date: May 2004       03-05-2014, 12:07 PM Reply   
Those are beautiful. I can draw a pretty mean stick man, ha
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-05-2014, 12:37 PM Reply   
Train, I follow Nikko in instagram. I'll check out Rich Pineda. 90% of the people I follow on instagram are tattoo artists.

I've just started getting more serious about my drawing in the last bit. I hope to get a web page made up at some point so I can sell prints.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-05-2014, 12:37 PM Reply   
Dave; your art looks like
http://www.claudiahek.net
I like the Tattoo style art very cool
Attached Images

Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-05-2014, 1:02 PM Reply   
I wouldn't call my self and artist but went to art school in Michigan. I do make a living drawing though, I design furniture for a living. I'm not a tattoo person but I do love what they come up with. But man I hate seeing a tattoo and think to my self "I could draw better than that in the 5th grade."

I'll post up some stuff I do.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-05-2014, 1:05 PM Reply   
here you go
Attached Images

Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-05-2014, 1:07 PM Reply   
another bed
Attached Images

Old     (michaelvincz)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-05-2014, 1:12 PM Reply   
Sick work to the both of you!!!! I am a tattoo guy and have several that I have drawn myself. I am a HUGE Surf Art fan and there is no better lifestyle artist than the great Drew Brophy!
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-05-2014, 1:31 PM Reply   
cool leather bed
Attached Images

Old     (jefefitz)      Join Date: May 2002       03-05-2014, 3:40 PM Reply   
my "art"
Attached Images

Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-05-2014, 4:47 PM Reply   
damn dudes. all that looks rad.

I never "got" art.... I can draw stick figures like a champ though...