Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (JayManAR)      Join Date: Dec 2012       07-02-2013, 5:29 PM Reply   
I'm looking to mount the '12 Parks to a '13 Hyperlite Murray. Since the boots are from last year they came with the standard hardware and the new Murray has M6 inserts. Will I have any issues using the M6 hardware kit from Hyperlite with the Ronix boots?
Old     (JayManAR)      Join Date: Dec 2012       07-03-2013, 8:54 AM Reply   
Just to clarify: I have Hyperlite M6 hardware from when I was using the Team bindings.

I was mainly concerned with using the Ronix claw/washer and Hyperlite M6 screws together since the screws don't really sit flush against the top of the claw. Everything tightened down just fine though. Don't think it will be an issue, but I went ahead and ordered the Ronix M6 kit just to be on the safe side.

http://ronixstore.com/p/metric-m6-ph...set-of-4-black
Old     (austin)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-03-2013, 9:28 AM Reply   
I got some M6 bolts directly from Ronix when I was mounting my '12 Ronix Ones to my '12 LF Harley, but the length wasn't right. I ended up buying some M6 bolts and washers from the hardware store.
Old     (JayManAR)      Join Date: Dec 2012       07-03-2013, 10:42 AM Reply   
^That's what I'm afraid of.. I have the Ronix hardware on the way, but could run into the too short/too long scenario since I'm bolting them to a Hyperlite board.
Old     (Readyaimfire)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-03-2013, 1:30 PM Reply   
They are just metric screws. Not specific to any brand. Any hardware store should have what you need. Just find the right length for the board/boot combo you have. Why spend more for a package that says Hyperlite/Ronix?
Old     (JayManAR)      Join Date: Dec 2012       07-03-2013, 2:10 PM Reply   
Ya I don't really care about the brand, just want to use the hardware made for the boot. I basically just want the Phillips heads to tighten down flush with the Ronix claw so that's why I ordered the kit. Having a few extra pieces of hardware around is fine, I'm sure ill be needing it at some point.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-08-2013, 12:22 AM Reply   
6mm ??? Really 6 mm ??? GO Big And Strong All Moose Hardwear is U.S. 5/!6~18
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-08-2013, 12:25 AM Reply   
Top That it all comes on a Sliding Adjustable Track (SAT),,, Even Burton uses it.