Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (GoneBoatN)      Join Date: Jun 2014       06-10-2014, 12:54 PM Reply   
I have an 2010 X-15 with stock ballast, Integrated Bow Sack and 400lbs of bagged weight. I'm planning on adding more ballast via sacks in the near future to improve the wake.

I'm looking for riders and also looking to riding with others. As the title says, I launch out of Orwood since boat is stored there. Expectation is to share in gas and wipe-down-spray-wax afterwards on my boat. Open to whatever for other's boats.

Typically, I can break away from work mid-afternoons on weekdays (with some notice to plan ahead) and don't mind going into the evening. I try to avoid the mid-day zoo on weekends as I prefer flat water; so early Sat/Sun mornings and Sunday Evenings are possibilities.

If interested, reply to this post and send a message with cell phone number that we can exchange txt messages when planning to go out. I'll send my cell phone number in return.
Old     (LadyJ)      Join Date: Jan 2014       06-10-2014, 2:54 PM Reply   
Hey I'm able to ride tomorrow anytime. Call or text me at 425 322 6111. Jessie. Look forward to riding with you
Old     (GoneBoatN)      Join Date: Jun 2014       06-10-2014, 4:36 PM Reply   
OK. My son can go so we have our third. Anyone else?

Let's plan for 2PM at Orwood?
Old     (deltarider)      Join Date: Aug 2011       06-10-2014, 5:43 PM Reply   
Yea. I can't go tomorrow but most other days I can. Hit me up whenever. 209 968 0245. Name is JC
Old     (GoneBoatN)      Join Date: Jun 2014       06-10-2014, 8:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltarider View Post
Yea. I can't go tomorrow but most other days I can. Hit me up whenever. 209 968 0245. Name is JC
Sounds good. Will do. Most likely mid to late next week will be the next time.
Old     (shnidesaw)      Join Date: Jun 2014       06-17-2014, 4:25 PM Reply   
Hows it going? I live 5 minutes from orwood and would love to get back out on the water after taking last year off. Riding early weekend mornings and sunday evenings sounds right up my alley and I also have every other friday off. So if youre still looking for riders let me know. I know my way around a boat and am always willing to contribute gas and help with whatever.

Thanks,
Matt
Old     (GoneBoatN)      Join Date: Jun 2014       06-17-2014, 8:48 PM Reply   
Well between JC, Matt and myself we have three to start with. Plus another guy that I've been riding with (we both have boats). I was going to try to send a private message but either that capability on this forum does not really exist or I just can't figure it out. So my cell is 925 915 0676. Matt, please send me a txt message so that I have your cell number. Using txt messages will be better than hoping someone is checking for post in this thread.

To start out, how would this Friday at 2PM work for you both? Alternatively Saturday 9AM?
Old     (GoneBoatN)      Join Date: Jun 2014       06-18-2014, 7:30 PM Reply   
We need a third for this Saturday, 9am to noon launching out of Orwood. Anyone interested?