Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (moto96s)      Join Date: Nov 2011       11-19-2014, 7:11 PM Reply   
Hi Folks,
Have a house rented in the Clermont (not far from Orlando) area of Florida Dec2-6th. Just two grumpy old men and a mastercraft x-1. Will be wakeboarding and surfing as much as the weather will allow that week. Always better with a third if possible. If anyone is interested the cost is $500 for the week and you would have your own bedroom and bathroom. PM me if interested.
Thanks,
moto96s
Old     (moto96s)      Join Date: Nov 2011       11-20-2014, 11:04 AM Reply   
OK,
We aren't really grumpy, just old.
There must be someone like us from the northeast, or north in general, who needs to get away for a week??
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-21-2014, 9:51 AM Reply   
500 would be a great price for the week, for a nice place, it would probably cost more than that to just pull a boat down here.

If you really want to go cheap you could rent a double wide here for 450 for the week

http://www.goodsamclub.com/travel/ca...cgid=230000081

Its a gated community, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, so if you split it 3 ways it would only cost 150 for the week.
Old     (moto96s)      Join Date: Nov 2011       11-23-2014, 6:31 AM Reply   
hi Jo Shmoe,
That sounds pretty good. I am going to bookmark that page.
This place is on the lake and comes with the boat so I don't have to haul mine down, a major expense and hassle from here.
Hey, if you are close to there, and free at all that week, give me a shout if you want to try and get together for some waking/surfing that week.
I have never surfed the X1 before, but I hear it makes a decent surf wake.
Thanks,
Craig
Old     (GoneBoatN)      Join Date: Jun 2014       11-26-2014, 8:28 PM Reply   
Dang, I wish it would have been more notice. I would have joined in.