Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (clearlakeirene)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2008, 5:27 PM Reply   
I really need a roommate--Lake/canal house on Clear Lake, Orlando. Here's the info:
Roomate needed in house on a canal in the lakefront community of Isle of Catalina.
I am 5 minutes from Metrowest and Mall at Millenia, 10 minutes to downtown and 408, 2 minutes from I-4. Very centrally located at John Young Pkwy and I-4.
Community is located on and my canal leads to Clear Lake, a 350 acre ski/wakeboard lake. Community has private park with boat ramp, sand volleyball, horseshoes, swimming area, fishing dock, community clubhouse, grills, picnic benches, and soon to have a covered picnic pavillion, all accessible to you.
House has a large fenced backyard, I have a boathouse with 2nd story deck and a jet ski ramp if you would like to bring your boat or jet ski and park them there. There is a covered screened porch in the back. I have 2 storage sheds which may hold some of your stuff if you like. You can have the large master bedroom with private bath, and have use of the common house areas, as well as the grill and washer/dryer. The room can be furnished or unfurninshed depending on your preference.
I am a 33 y/o professional female, I do not smoke or do drugs, I occasionally drink and have BBQ's at the house, but I am not a "partier". I am relaxed, and fun-loving, and like try new adventures and sports. I currently have a jet ski and wakeboarding boat, both of which are for sale, but you would be welcome to enjoy them with me while I have them.
I am looking for a female, male, or couple age 27-40 who is a professional with a steady income. I don't mind if friends are invited over for relaxed gatherings, but this is NOT a party house and you must be a NON-SMOKER and NO DRUGS. Also NO CATS! Dogs and other animals may be ok, and will be decided case by case.
Why rent an apartment when you can live in a house with all these amenities!!!

Asking $850/month including utilities (electric, water, cable, wireless/wired internet) Also would like a $450 security deposit, which can be applied to last months rent.

Call 407-376-2699