Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (kevSML)      Join Date: Jun 2014       10-03-2014, 11:40 AM Reply   
I've noticed that the shredtown boots have been used a little bit more for boat use this year. Does anyone have personal experience or feedback from this? How they fit/feel, flex, size too big or small? Heel/toe lift? I feel that they might feel like the fit of a snowboard boot. Similar construction with the inner liner.

I know that they are good for cable. I currently don't live near any cable, but might be moving soon to an area where there is cable. So basically, I ride mostly boat now, but might need a good crossover boot in the future for cable stuff. It'd be nice to have one boot to use, and not have to buy two different boots.
Old     (revolutionwake)      Join Date: Sep 2014       10-03-2014, 1:33 PM Reply   
I have rode my 2103 Shredtowns behind the boat, at the cable, and winching. They are great for all. I have had no problem with heel/toe lift and I think they're a little stiff but I like how solid they're built. I would definitely recommend them. They also have a great warranty. Send them pictures of your receipt and the problems and they'll send you replacement parts or new bindings all together. This is good because the velcro straps tend to wear and since I winch a lot the inner booties were ripping. Regardless, comfortable product with a good system.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       10-03-2014, 8:46 PM Reply   
I JUST grabbed a pair from a friend of mine to try out. Will be riding them behind the boat tomorrow and will report back and let us know.
Old     (Giesh164)      Join Date: Mar 2012       10-04-2014, 6:00 AM Reply   
I've been riding my 13 shred town boots exclusively behind the boat. No cable close to me. I love em. Velcro stays tight, which I was first skeptical about. Only thing I had a problem with was the booties starting ripping away from the insole but slingshot sent me new booties. I used to ride ronix boots but will deffinently buy another pair of shred towns. Love the style and fit. I wear 9's and the 9's fit perfect
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       10-04-2014, 6:43 PM Reply   
Rode them today, if you fit in them and like the way they fit then they would work great behind the boat.
Old     (kevSML)      Join Date: Jun 2014       10-06-2014, 8:14 PM Reply   
Excellent. Thanks for the help and info