Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Brentso79)      Join Date: Feb 2014       08-23-2014, 6:36 PM Reply   
Super bummed out man, my season is now cooked. Check out photos. Anyone else have this issue with Hyperlite bindings? (See Album below)
http://imgur.com/a/kvvaI#0

Southy

Last edited by Brentso79; 08-23-2014 at 6:38 PM. Reason: fixed URL
Old     (svnfightsvn)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-26-2014, 9:03 AM Reply   
quite honestly I have found that hyperlite product is crap
you may try to get them warrantied....
Old     (greg_nelson)      Join Date: May 2009       08-26-2014, 12:22 PM Reply   
Brent - Where are you from my man, We stand behind our product and if your Team Boots are within our Warranty we'll replace them for you. All you need to do is contact your dealer, if you purchased these within the past year, you are all good. Your retailer can submit the warranty to us and then help you get your replacement set. if you hit any snags along the way, hit me up. -Greg Nelson nelsonhyperlite@yahoo.com
Old     (greg_nelson)      Join Date: May 2009       08-26-2014, 12:25 PM Reply   
Oh Yeah - Hey Bobby, what Hyperlite Gear have you tried lately?
Old     (Brentso79)      Join Date: Feb 2014       08-28-2014, 6:47 AM Reply   
Hey guys, thanks for the info. I went back to Hurst Marine where I bought them and they are getting warrantied. I'm alittle nervous though this is the 2nd pair I have broken in the past two season. 1st pair was Byerly CT and then this set of Hyperlite Teams. Is this a common occurance at the pro levels where the bindings break from time to time?
Old     (Brentso79)      Join Date: Feb 2014       08-28-2014, 6:48 AM Reply   
#GregNelson - Thanks dude for your help!
Old     (davedidonato90)      Join Date: Mar 2013       08-28-2014, 3:52 PM Reply   
Its because you shred too hard bro!
Old     (Brentso79)      Join Date: Feb 2014       09-28-2014, 6:01 PM Reply   
Getting mixed signals here form Hurst Marine in Canada. #Greg Nelson The marine pro shop I bought them from has not replied to two recent emails about my bindings. I know the season is now over in Canada but super nervous now. The guy at the shop says Hyperlite doesn't have any new stock available to send to me. Is this guy holding out on me ya think or what?

Emailing you my latest correspondence.

Thanks,
Brentso79
Old     (CRS_mi)      Join Date: Jul 2011       09-28-2014, 6:09 PM Reply   
Just call Jesse at hyperlite customer service and have him take care of you. They've always been great with me.
Old     (Brentso79)      Join Date: Feb 2014       09-28-2014, 6:19 PM Reply   
Hey Corey, is Jesse at the American Phone #? They told me I had to deal with my retailer first, but the retailer seems to be dragging his feet. It's pissing me off.
Old     (Brentso79)      Join Date: Feb 2014       09-28-2014, 6:20 PM Reply   
Here's the number I called. https://www.hyperlite.com/contact.php
HYPERLITE WAKE MFG

7926 Bracken Place SE
Snoqualmie, WA 98065

800-938-4646
Old     (Brentso79)      Join Date: Feb 2014       09-28-2014, 6:20 PM Reply   
I am from Ontario, Canada
Old     (mortaldyke)      Join Date: Oct 2013       09-29-2014, 1:51 AM Reply   
I keep breaking hyperlite gear as well. In less than 10 months I have gone through 3 pairs of system bindings, 1 pair of boots and 1 board. All of them close to unuseable now. I love system bindings but I don't think I will be able to afford it for much longer. I feel your pain man.
Old     (Brentso79)      Join Date: Feb 2014       09-29-2014, 6:24 PM Reply   
Thanks Marcus for letting me know. We ride at Roots and Wakestock up here, next summer I plan on asking around to my buddies that hit these events. The quality of the boots and boards nowadays seems unreliable. It also sucks that you drop a lot of cash for a sport (Including, boat, boards, ropes ect ect ect ect and the list goes on and on) to have your equipment fail in less then 1 season. In the near future I may just get rid of all my stuff boat also and chalk it up as a bucket list item.