Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-31-2013, 1:41 PM Reply   
http://apps.npr.org/unfit-for-work/

interesting, especially the parts about kids and the state incentives to shift people from welfare
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2013, 2:11 PM Reply   
Good article. Thanks.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-31-2013, 8:48 PM Reply   
such great example for the kids, some of these parents are sending. its amazing how retarded our govt really is. like so many other things in society, just pass the problem onto the next person.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-01-2013, 7:32 AM Reply   
If it weren't for disability ,Right Now I'd be starving ,The Guy that allmost killed me ,was charge with ,Get THIS ,,,"making a unsafe lane change",,,REALLY Junior Drove off a Cliff and almost hit me ,There were at least 8-10 people there ,,,NOT ONE PERSON Steped up as a witness,,Now I can't walk and need a New hip,And his Family Geting $5Million in the NFL lawsuit for head injury after being payed over $50 Million in his job,,,Who Knew Football can hurt you.
I want to know "What Kind of Doctor Release's a man from the hospital after he get's released from jail and 5 hours later Drives off a Cliff" ,,,
Maybe a 72 hour watch ??? Nothing Right Wes,But this is the Best it's Get
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-01-2013, 7:35 AM Reply   
How can You expect people to Step up and Do the Right Thing,,,When thay won't bend over and pick up a peice of paper ,,,When it;s right next to a Trash Can
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-03-2013, 8:12 AM Reply   
Switching people out of welfare into disability is a scam on the working man. Disability is an insurance that workers pay for. If people are illegitimately getting disability instead of welfare then the burden is shifted from the tax payer base where it belongs, to the worker.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-06-2013, 5:03 PM Reply   
"Now I can't walk and need a New hip,And his Family Geting $5Million in the NFL lawsuit for head injury "
Moose, I think the football players had better representation than you did, who was your lawyer?
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-07-2013, 6:47 AM Reply   
No Joe ,,,Junior was Charged with ,was charge with ,Get THIS ,,,"making a unsafe lane change",,,REALLY Junior Drove off a Cliff and almost Killed me
CAN'T FIGHT A COVER UP ,,,My lawyer was even in on it ,,Pay off
BOYCOT farmers