Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-12-2020, 3:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I'll drop this nugget here as a new talking point.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...emo-resurfaces
Perry, who is black, goes on to characterize Black Lives Matter as a "radical movement to end 'anti-black racism.'"

He notes that Black Lives Matter activists don't want their movement "co-opted by the Democratic Party."
Demonstrators hold placards during a Black Lives Matter rally in Parliament Square in London, Saturday, June 6, 2020, as people protest against the killing of George Floyd by police officers in Minneapolis, USA. Floyd, a black man, died after he was restrained by Minneapolis police while in custody on May 25 in Minnesota. (AP Photo/Alberto Pezzali)

Demonstrators hold placards during a Black Lives Matter rally in Parliament Square in London, Saturday, June 6, 2020, as people protest against the killing of George Floyd by police officers in Minneapolis, USA. Floyd, a black man, died after he was restrained by Minneapolis police while in custody on May 25 in Minnesota. (AP Photo/Alberto Pezzali)

Black Lives Matter advocates for a "collective ownership" economic model, reparations and the "immediate release" of everyone convicted of a drug offense, in addition to defunding police forces and other left-wing agenda items.

Under no circumstances, Perry says, should Democrats "say 'all lives matter' nor mention 'black-on-black crime.'"

INSIDE A MASSIVE EFFORT TO DEPLATFORM CONSERVATIVES OVER BLACK LIVES MATTER

"These are all viewed as red herring attacks," the document reads. "This response will
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-12-2020, 3:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Things sure are changing fast. NFL seems to have completely admitted they were wrong about the take a knee thing, and no more confederate flags at NASCAR. I think the defenders of “white culture” need to acknowledge that the tide is against you at the moment.
Funny. You are white and have a culture. They are coming for you too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-12-2020, 4:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'll drop this nugget here as a new talking point.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...emo-resurfaces
From your nugget...
Some concrete reforms, contrary to the 2015 memo, are apparently on the way. After kneeling for several minutes, top Democrats on Monday introduced a sweeping criminal justice reform bill, which includes a limitation on police officers' qualified immunity to certain forms of lawsuits for misconduct on the job.

Critics say qualified immunity, a judge-made doctrine, is necessary to protect police from complaints that would punish officers for reasonably executing their duties in stressful situations, or complaints intended to harass officers. Democrats charge, however, that qualified immunity is a shield for bad behavior and has enabled a culture of misconduct.

The “Justice in Policing Act of 2020” would also establish a registry of police misconduct, and would specifically allow officers to be punished for violating constitutional rights "knowingly or with reckless disregard.” The federal standard currently permits officers to be prosecuted only for “willfully" violating constitutional rights -- a significantly higher standard of proof.

Seems they woke.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-12-2020, 4:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Perry, who is black, goes on to characterize Black Lives Matter as a "radical movement to end 'anti-black racism.'"

He notes that Black Lives Matter activists don't want their movement "co-opted by the Democratic Party."

Black Lives Matter advocates for a "collective ownership" economic model, reparations and the "immediate release" of everyone convicted of a drug offense, in addition to defunding police forces and other left-wing agenda items.

Under no circumstances, Perry says, should Democrats "say 'all lives matter' nor mention 'black-on-black crime.'"

INSIDE A MASSIVE EFFORT TO DEPLATFORM CONSERVATIVES OVER BLACK LIVES MATTER

"These are all viewed as red herring attacks," the document reads. "This response will
Its an article from 2015. Wake up, it is not the same in 2020. Is it?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-12-2020, 4:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its an article from 2015. Wake up, it is not the same in 2020. Is it?
Meanwhile, on the other side...Just gonna roll it out again.
https://theweek.com/speedreads/91961...multiple-times

Quote:
The 2020 Republican platform contains more than three dozen harsh references to the "current president," "current chief executive," "current administration," "current occupant" of the White House, and people "currently in control" of policy.

No, George Conway and his merry band of Never Trumpers did not infiltrate the Republican National Committee and rewrite the platform. The RNC's executive committee decided on Wednesday not to adopt a new platform for 2020, instead rolling over the one that passed in 2016, The New York Times reports. The document was written when Barack Obama was president, and in addition to condemning him, the platform supports gay-conversion therapy for teenagers and a constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage.

Republican officials are blaming North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper (D) for the outdated platform, due to a disagreement he had with Trump over the convention.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-12-2020, 5:13 AM Reply   
Marge and Delta like using the Post to make their point...
https://nypost.com/2020/06/10/suprem...rce=reddit.com
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 5:15 AM Reply   
Okay, if you watch or read anything today, check this out.
Tucker hits it out of the park with good humor too. It never ceases to amaze me how backwards and evil the left in this country is. This is truly end-times types of things happening now. I really hope I'm not alive when it goes down for real.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...s-zone-seattle
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hmm. Isn't Antifa already been officially identified as a terrorist organization? I thought that was done weeks ago.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 5:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
I can believe they are probably the biggest POTENTIAL threat. We haven't really seen much in the way of violence out of them-despite the MSM's best efforts to lie and make chit up, but I think there absolutely "could" be a tipping point at which these groups will unleash hellfire if these democrats don't knock it off.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-12-2020, 5:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
I can believe they are probably the biggest POTENTIAL threat. We haven't really seen much in the way of violence out of them-despite the MSM's best efforts to lie and make chit up, but I think there absolutely "could" be a tipping point at which these groups will unleash hellfire if these democrats don't knock it off.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/twitter...cists-removal/

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order...celerationism/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 6:18 AM Reply   
So... is that really white supremacists inside of CHAZ now?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 6:21 AM Reply   
It is amazing the lengths you libtards will go to to put blame on others for your misdeeds. Your party is totally shameless.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-12-2020, 6:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
It is amazing the lengths you libtards will go to to put blame on others for your misdeeds. Your party is totally shameless.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Seriously. Your party turns this country into a ..ithole and the best you can do is try to blame it on white supremacists? Hilarious how utterly bankrupt you are. Congratulations. You have officially jumped the shark.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
It has been statistically PROVEN that the entire "reason" for these protests is a lie. a totally fabricated false narrative. You, who claim you want to cling to the science of everything are in total denial of the science here and yet you go around looting, burning down and ruining your own cities that YOU live in. Your own cities that are run from top to bottom for generations by your own party! If that ain't enough, you then try and blame it on other people????? Priceless. I am thankful at least for one thing: You have revealed your undeniable evil for what it is and where it comes from: Evil straight from the bowels of Satan. Judgement Day cannot come soon enough for you deniers of truth.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-12-2020, 6:52 AM Reply   
Wow, you're really panicking lol. Ridiculous religious claptrap bubbling up. Have a beer, take a breath and hit the water, chump.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-12-2020, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
It has been statistically PROVEN that the entire "reason" for these protests is a lie. a totally fabricated false narrative. You, who claim you want to cling to the science of everything are in total denial of the science here and yet you go around looting, burning down and ruining your own cities that YOU live in. Your own cities that are run from top to bottom for generations by your own party! If that ain't enough, you then try and blame it on other people????? Priceless. I am thankful at least for one thing: You have revealed your undeniable evil for what it is and where it comes from: Evil straight from the bowels of Satan. Judgement Day cannot come soon enough for you deniers of truth.
So, what is the statistically proven facts that are a lie. You forgot that part after you said it, stoner. Just went on your typical emotional whine. Are there swimming pools in the bowels of Satan? It summer weather.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 6:57 AM Reply   
It's only noon here. Beer has to wait. No panicking. Just speaking undeniable truth and adhering to the science, unlike you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-12-2020, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wait, you aren't really going to say the George Floyd murder was faked, are you? Whoa.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 7:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, what is the statistically proven facts that are a lie. You forgot that part after you said it, stoner. Just went on your typical emotional whine. Are there swimming pools in the bowels of Satan? It summer weather.
In reverse order: Unfortunately, you'll probably know soon enough.

I don't use drugs of any kind and I only plant fruits and vegetables in my garden-although I did purchase some catnip seeds for my cat, the murderer of anything that moves. Forgot to plant them.

Stats on police violence against blacks have been posted MANY times here already. Put down the weed and regain some memory.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wait, you aren't really going to say the George Floyd murder was faked, are you? Whoa.
Nope. Nice try. That ain't what this is about any more. Even your libtard MSM says that now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 7:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nope. Nice try. That ain't what this is about any more. Even your libtard MSM says that now.
You need to turn on CNN to obtain your daily talking points to parrot. You're lagging.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-12-2020, 7:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
I didn't want to assume you were that Batchit crazy. Thanks.

So its ok for you to judge the protests based on the worst of the violence and looting (not the predominate peaceful protests) Yet you refuse to judge the police by their most violent work. That's not very equitable of you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-12-2020, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Okay, if you watch or read anything today, check this out.
Tucker hits it out of the park with good humor too. It never ceases to amaze me how backwards and evil the left in this country is. This is truly end-times types of things happening now. I really hope I'm not alive when it goes down for real.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...s-zone-seattle
looks like its working. Bye-bye advertisers.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...isers-protests
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:

So its ok for you to judge the protests based on the worst of the violence and looting (not the predominate peaceful protests) Yet you refuse to judge the police by their most violent work. That's not very equitable of you.
So you wanna compare stats of bad guys in the protests/riots/lootings to bad cops?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-12-2020, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
So... is that really white supremacists inside of CHAZ now?
Just in case you were curious...CHAZ, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, aka CHAZ.
Look anyplace other than FOX and you may get some actual info. FOX still showing riots and looting from 2 weeks ago. Gotta feed the meat.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just in case you were curious...CHAZ, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, aka CHAZ.
Look anyplace other than FOX and you may get some actual info. FOX still showing riots and looting from 2 weeks ago. Gotta feed the meat.
Not sure what you’re smoking. The link I provided earlier today contains video clips of what has happened in the last 24 hours.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-12-2020, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not sure what you’re smoking. The link I provided earlier today contains video clips of what has happened in the last 24 hours.
Was that the link that lost Tucker his advertisers?

oh, nothing yet, too early for me. I do have to tend to the garden, been hot.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-12-2020, 9:12 AM Reply   
TrumpTards are going to Lose
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-12-2020, 10:22 AM Reply   
ruh roh re: that jobs report...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkel...c#6aa197560d31
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yesterday’s news. What do you expect when you have libtard power drunk governors shuttling every possible part of their economies on purpose to hurt Trump? This has been an entirely preventable, but purposeful and willful cutting off of their noses to spite their faces. Total libtard idiocy. Vote.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-12-2020, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:

Police have hundreds of thousands of interactions that are not rascist, violent, over the top in anyway. The protests are about 50/50 on burning down a city. If you are in a protest and the people behind you are committing crimes while you block for them, you are just as guilty.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2020, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
November is a long way away. How did 538’s prediction in the 2016 election work out for them?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-12-2020, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
November is a long way away. How did 538’s prediction in the 2016 election work out for them?
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...t-anyone-else/

If you're actually interested. 2016 was a knife edge... do you think 2020 will be too? 5 months to go...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-12-2020, 11:09 AM Reply   
From the article:

"In this respect, there’s another parallel between Trump’s victory on Tuesday, and the United Kingdom’s vote to leave the European Union in June. Brexit polls showed the race almost tied, with “Remain” leading by perhaps half a percentage point. In fact, “Leave” won by about 4 percentage points. The polls took a lot of criticism even though they’d shown “Leave” at almost even-money, whereas betting markets — and the conventional wisdom from London-based reporters — had “Remain” heavily favored to prevail. Londoners may have interpreted the data in selective ways because of the “unthinkability” of Britain’s leaving the EU to people in their social circles.

Tuesday’s results were similar. We strongly disagree with the idea that there was a massive polling error. Instead, there was a modest polling error, well in line with historical polling errors, but even a modest error was enough to provide for plenty of paths to victory for Trump. We think people should have been better prepared for it. There was widespread complacency about Clinton’s chances in a way that wasn’t justified by a careful analysis of the data and the uncertainties surrounding it."
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-12-2020, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Police have hundreds of thousands of interactions that are not rascist, violent, over the top in anyway. The protests are about 50/50 on burning down a city. If you are in a protest and the people behind you are committing crimes while you block for them, you are just as guilty.
Of course they do, i think we can all agree most police interactions are fine. Black people, POC...and all the white protesters also have thousands of peaceful interactions too, so whats the point?
50/50? You are going to need to provide some evidence of that cowboy. Zero chance you are correct, ZERO.
The point is YOU are forming an opinion based on the worst of the "protestors" actions yet you choose to judge the police in a different way. If you judge one by their violence, you judge the other side also by their violence. Right?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-12-2020, 11:52 AM Reply   
Trump’s Actions Rattle the Military World: ‘I Can’t Support the Man’

The president’s threat to use troops against largely peaceful protesters, as well as other attempts to politicize the military, have unsettled a number of current and former members and their families.

Erin Fangmann grew up in a military family, has been married to a captain in the Air Force for 18 years and has voted Republican all her life, including for Donald J. Trump. But as with a number of other veterans, troops and military family members who have watched the president with alarm, her support has evaporated.

“He has hurt the military,” said Ms. Fangmann, who lives in Arizona, one of several states in play this November with a high percentage of veterans and active-duty service members. “Bringing in active-duty members to the streets was a test to desensitize people to his future use of the military for his personal benefit. I think the silent majority among us is going to swing away.”

Since 2016, Mr. Trump has viewed veterans as a core slice of his base; in that year’s presidential election, about 60 percent voted for him, according to exit polls, and swing-state counties with especially high numbers of veterans helped him win. Many veterans and members of the military stuck with him even as he attacked the Vietnam War record of Senator John McCain, disparaged families of those killed in combat and denigrated generals whom he fired or drove from government service. Some conservative rank-and-file enlisted members silently agreed with Mr. Trump.

But the president’s threat last week to use active-duty troops on American streets against largely peaceful protesters, and his flirtation with invoking the 1807 Insurrection Act, have rattled the military world, from its top leaders to its youngest veterans. If they break in significant numbers, they could carry political weight in key battleground states like Arizona, North Carolina and Ohio.

“I have always been a swing voter,” said Amy Rutkowske, an Army veteran and spouse who lives in North Carolina and is volunteering on a House race, the first time she has ever volunteered in politics. “My fundamental understanding is that the president is the commander in chief and that the office demands respect. But I have never wanted a different commander in chief more.”

Some members of the military — who are not permitted to speak about politics publicly — and their families have been posting critically on social media about the president and policies of his that they once supported. Others, who have never been excited about Mr. Trump as their commander in chief, have begun to speak out, join protests and volunteer for progressive causes.

They say that Mr. Trump has politicized the armed forces — which pride themselves as being above politics and discourage partisan discourse in their ranks — and has threatened the Constitution, both of which they deem as last straws.

Of course, many veterans and military personnel still support Mr. Trump. Quality recent polling on their views is scant, but some have embraced his America-first campaign message, his focus on military spending and his creation of a new Space Force that has been unexpectedly well-received after initial scoffing.

In the 2018 congressional elections, when support for Democrats surged, 58 percent of military voters continued to vote for members of Mr. Trump’s party, according to exit polls. And those who do turn away from the president now will not automatically support his Democratic opponent, Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Martin Sepulveda, a former commander in the United States Navy Reserve who lives in Arizona, said of Mr. Trump, “I can’t support the man.” But he added: “Am I a Biden guy? No. I don’t know what I will do. I have been a registered Republican for years.”

But the recent condemnations of Mr. Trump from high-level military veterans like Jim Mattis, the former defense secretary and a retired four-star Marine Corps general, have in some cases fortified the shifting views among military members. “The Mattis statement has changed people in some amazing ways,” said Chelsea Mark, a Marine veteran in Florida who works for a veteran service organization. “I went on a veteran hike recently, and I saw someone wearing a Donald Trump T-shirt, and that same person this week was posting anti-police-brutality things on her Instagram.”

On June 5, the same day the Marines issued a ban on displays of the Confederate battle flag at its installations, a retired Marine in dress uniform stood solo in front of the Utah State Capitol in support of the Black Lives Matter movement, with black duct tape across his mouth that read, “I can’t breathe.”

Mr. Trump’s moves to use the military against American protesters and looters came after several months of other highly unorthodox moves by his administration involving the military, including the clearing of three members of the armed services accused of war crimes; the firing of Capt. Brett E. Crozier after he raised alarms about the coronavirus on the aircraft carrier he commanded; the calling back of West Point students during a pandemic so the president could address them for a graduation, which he is set to do on Saturday; and the diversion of funds from military projects to pay for a border wall, a move that followed the deployment of troops to the border just before the 2018 midterm elections.

“This is the culmination of all those metronomic choices that have intruded into the military chain of command and culture,” said Kori N. Schake, the director of foreign and defense policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute, who served as a foreign policy adviser on Mr. McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign. “I do think it is likely to chip away among veterans, just as I believe it will chip away at support with Republicans more broadly.”

Mr. Trump’s ordering of the killing of a top Iranian general, which briefly appeared to bring the United States to the edge of war with Iran early this year, was a disappointment to the many veterans and service members who had supported him in part for his promise to end American involvement in overseas conflicts.

“The news of wanting to deploy the military domestically has caused a huge sense of outrage among most families I know,” said Sarah Streyder, the director of the Secure Families Initiative, which advocates diplomacy-first foreign policy and works on behalf of military families. “A lot of military families live on Facebook. Social media is very important for this transient community.”

Numerous military spouses concurred. “From what I see from my friends communicating online, spouses have grown much more vocal in opposition to policies,” said Kate Marsh Lord, a Democrat who is married to a member of the Air Force and lives in Virginia but votes in Ohio. “I have seen more spouses speak out on issues of race and lack of leadership than in my entire 15 years as a military spouse.”

Roughly 40 percent of active-duty service people and reserves are people of color, underlining how the current moment has affected military families.

“People took offense that they were using the military to calm peaceful protests by people of color who were out on the streets,” said Jerry Green, who served in the Army until 1998 and now lives in Tampa. “When I saw that whole thing unfold, for me, personally, it was awful. I was really distraught.” Mr. Green, who is black, will not be supporting Mr. Trump, whom he once found interesting, he said.

In North Carolina, Cal Cunningham, a Democrat and a lieutenant colonel in the United States Army Reserve who is challenging Senator Thom Tillis, a Republican, is working to capitalize on the military and veteran vote in his state, where Mr. Trump recently diverted millions of dollars for military installments to pay for a wall at the Mexican border after Congress blocked its funding.

“Cal’s profile as a military veteran is quite powerful in a state with so many veterans and military members,” said Rachel Petri, a spokeswoman for Mr. Cunningham. “Not only in communicating with them, but also with independent and swing voters who see the military and veterans as part of the state’s DNA.”

Other Democratic groups around the nation are also seeking leverage with the military vote. “We believe that Trump’s support within the military, with military families and with veterans, is soft and receding,” said Jon Soltz, a founder of VoteVets, which has been increasingly successful in electing Democratic veterans. “Our plan for the fall is simple: We’re putting together the most comprehensive data-driven veteran and military family get-out-the-vote operation the Democratic Party has ever seen, and we will deploy it to ensure Donald Trump is a one-term president.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/12/u...gtype=Homepage
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-12-2020, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
2 lies in two days, i see a trend.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-12-2020, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you are in a protest and the people behind you are committing crimes while you block for them, you are just as guilty.
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-12-2020, 1:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Evil straight from the bowels of Satan.
Satan is just a lackey that works for God.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-13-2020, 3:36 AM Reply   
Time to check your theology there, Johnny. I’ll give you some eternal perspective on what’s going on with these riots here. MacArthur is always solid and good for that.

http://www.gty.org/library/sermons-library/81-80
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-13-2020, 3:58 AM Reply   
God is your omniscient creator. That means that all of creation is exactly as God intended. Everything that exists is by God's design. You cannot subvert the will of God. However, a lack of understanding of the ramifications of an omniscient creator will lead you to believe that you can.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-13-2020, 4:11 AM Reply   
Surprise surprise, Faux News putting out doctored photos and lying about timelines to try and push their CHAZ stories

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...EqPfKZ5LJMZE5c
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-13-2020, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Except it isnt. They just feeding their machine. More red meat, more lies.
i keep telling you that you cant trust propaganda sites. And then you go back for more meat.

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-13-2020, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Except it isnt. They just feeding their machine. More red meat, more lies.
i keep telling you that you cant trust propaganda sites. And then you go back for more meat.

So that was a fake interview with the cops? It never happened?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-13-2020, 8:47 AM Reply   
Yeah I’m sure Antifa is just remodeling the police station out of goodness of their hearts. They’re also not looting or extorting money from local businesses either.

Hilarious how you keep defending these lawless jackasses. Typical libtard. Just like their mayor and Gov.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-13-2020, 8:48 AM Reply   
I really hope the bikers go up there and do what the lawless, local pus$y government refuses to do.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-13-2020, 10:25 AM Reply   
Someone explain to me how the police are supposed to handle that without using the force the needed to to get it to stop? Hugs , words , stern voices , Maybe take a knee ? Weird how all those tough guys wanting to destroy a police car with skateboards flee like roaches when actually confronted. Camera phone tough guy won’t even take step forward. This is exactly how every single incident should be dealt with. You attack police , citizens ,and or property , you get your ass beat. Rinse and repeat. Eventually it stops.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/202...wl-breaks-out/

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-13-2020 at 10:28 AM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-13-2020, 11:04 AM Reply   
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-13-2020, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Someone explain to me how the police are supposed to handle that without using the force the needed to to get it to stop? Hugs , words , stern voices , Maybe take a knee ? Weird how all those tough guys wanting to destroy a police car with skateboards flee like roaches when actually confronted. Camera phone tough guy won’t even take step forward. This is exactly how every single incident should be dealt with. You attack police , citizens ,and or property , you get your ass beat. Rinse and repeat. Eventually it stops.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/202...wl-breaks-out/
Oh man! How do those cops stop from cracking some libtard heads there? That is some serious restraint shown for sure. I can’t wait to see the ultimate beat down the libtards are gonna get pretty soon in Seattle.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-13-2020, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Noted. Opinions change occasionally. Lindsay made those comments before seeing how Trump governed and before dementia set in with Biden. As for his opinions of Trump personally, I’m sure he still feels the same way now as then as we all do. Trump could never win any personality contest, but we know he’s America first. That’s uber rare these days and doesn’t even exist on the left.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-13-2020, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Noted. Opinions change occasionally. Lindsay made those comments before seeing how Trump governed and before dementia set in with Biden. As for his opinions of Trump personally, I’m sure he still feels the same way now as then as we all do. Trump could never win any personality contest, but we know he’s America first. That’s uber rare these days and doesn’t even exist on the left.
We'll see the new (old?) Graham in about 6 months lol.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-13-2020, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
but we know he’s America first. That’s uber rare these days and doesn’t even exist on the left.
Ha ha ha ha ha. Oh thanks mark that was hilarious. The thought that trump is anything but trump first is so funny. Narcissists going to narcissist.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-13-2020, 3:17 PM Reply   
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd we’re off again in Atlanta. ****head steals taser from cop. Fires it at the cop and gets shot by police.

City is on fire again.

Let it all burn down and don’t rebuild. Screw these pieces of garbage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...dys/index.html

https://www.11alive.com/amp/article/...0-4855a85fa935
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-13-2020, 3:35 PM Reply   
Just peaceful protestors

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...09086297497600
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-13-2020, 3:51 PM Reply   
Well at least bits of the truth are finally making it to MSM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...es%3f_amp=true
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-14-2020, 2:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd we’re off again in Atlanta. ****head steals taser from cop. Fires it at the cop and gets shot by police.

City is on fire again.

Let it all burn down and don’t rebuild. Screw these pieces of garbage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...dys/index.html

https://www.11alive.com/amp/article/...0-4855a85fa935
Why does one think you can attack an officer and not get shot. If i attacked an officer, took his taser and pointed it at him, I would be shot and killed. What would you do? This is crazy.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-14-2020, 3:35 AM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-14-2020, 3:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Why does one think you can attack an officer and not get shot. If i attacked an officer, took his taser and pointed it at him, I would be shot and killed. What would you do? This is crazy.
So to be clear, if that were Mother Theresa, or a mormon missionary, or Laura Ingrahm or a six year old white kid, they'd all be shot? If it were the 75 year old guy in Buffalo, he'd be dead?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-14-2020, 4:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
So to be clear, if that were Mother Theresa, or a mormon missionary, or Laura Ingrahm or a six year old white kid, they'd all be shot? If it were the 75 year old guy in Buffalo, he'd be dead?
Not the 6 year old, white or black, because, the officer would have been able to stop the child from getting the taser. Yes, mother T and Laura, and the 75 yr old man would be shot. If any of them had shot the officer with the taser, the officer would be left helpless and then the perpetrator would be able to get his gun and kill him or others. So yes. This is not about color, its being made to be about color. none of this ( after mr f dealth, which was wrong) is now about color, its about law and order. Get rid of the color argument, as both white and black , and asian's are robbing and looting. Being black does not give you the right to attack an officer. So If I was the one, I would have been shot and rightfully so!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2020, 5:17 AM Reply   
Shawn, that has to be one of the stupidest rhetorical questions you’ve ever asked here. I’m betting you’re hungover.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-14-2020, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
One difference. Neither one of them are a ****head that would disarm an officer and and then shoot the deadly weapon at a uniformed officer. Don’t need go any further then that.

BUT since you want to be a complete Baffon ........said ****head instead of being shot now kicks in the door of your house armed with said taser in order to hide , sees your wife or daughter and begins to rape one , What are your options then ?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2020, 7:36 AM Reply   
I thought the purpose of a taser was to use less than deadly force. Cops only increase force when it is a life or death matter. A taser isnt life or death situation.
Not a comment on video i didnt watch.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-14-2020, 8:01 AM Reply   
And yet again your lack of knowledge regarding this subject shows bright.

A taser is a less than lethal when in the correct hands. Notice the designation it’s given. It’s not “non leathal”. With the proper training, and used in the proper situation it’s lethal abilities are minimized. It is still a weapon that can kill someone or cause great bodily harm to someone if used improperly. Second, the taser is a weapon that incapacitates someone . It also has two live cartridges so even if deployed one single time it can shoot again. Lastly law enforcement around the US are taught that if a bad guy does disarm you of your taser , and you’re still involved in an altercation , it justified in using deadly force in order to prevent being disabled and having your firearm used against you. Courts have consistently upheld that notion as well.

The most recent taser incident in Atlanta the mayor and the chief of police both referred to the officers who tased protestors and using a deadly weapon on the protestors.

One little side note to all the SJW who say tase everyone Instead of shoot them. The effective rate of the newest X26 is less than 50percent. So shooting someone with a knife in their hand has only a possibility of incapacitating them with 50/50 chance. I’d love to see all the SJW’s stand there while I run at them with a knife inside of 21ft and see how many actually are able to disable me before I stab them.

Lastly cops are permitted to always go one step above the threat or action against them . The rules are written that way so you can actually arrest someone. If you can only meet the same amount of force used against you the odds of winning the battle are severely reduced. Every use of force policy across the nation is written that way. You don’t have to be punched to punch first , you don’t have to be tased to tase first , you don’t have to be shot at before you can shoot. Unfortunately that’s not what these SJW’s want anymore. They want you to be shot before you can shoot , be punched before you can punch , and be tased before you can tase. It’s absurd.

Here’s what happens when a bad guy is armed with a rock

https://www.odmp.org/officer/23723-s...charles-chesna

Here’s the actual video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YMn5Gsjijvk

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-14-2020 at 8:07 AM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-14-2020, 11:19 AM Reply   
If you are to be arrested, just listen, and do not try to fight the police, thats rule #1 thats all you need to know.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2020, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you are to be arrested, just listen, and do not try to fight the police, thats rule #1 thats all you need to know.
Yo yo yo. Gangsta culture can’t play dat doh when dey be “keepin it real.” Homey’s gotta make a statement wit dey akshuns ever time cause da man be keepin dem dizown, yo.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-14-2020, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
One difference. Neither one of them are a ****head that would disarm an officer and and then shoot the deadly weapon at a uniformed officer. Don’t need go any further then that.

BUT since you want to be a complete Baffon ........said ****head instead of being shot now kicks in the door of your house armed with said taser in order to hide , sees your wife or daughter and begins to rape one , What are your options then ?
So the default assumption for a taser thief is that they must also be a B&E rapist?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-14-2020, 5:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
So the default assumption for a taser thief is that they must also be a B&E rapist?
Nah. He’s just a child beater let out early by liberals

Name:  CD4BB36D-1270-4F09-A414-5206FA7D6657.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  82.3 KB
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-15-2020, 4:30 AM Reply   
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...or-lgbt-rights

"Ours is a society of written laws. Judges are not free to overlook plain statutory commands on the strength of nothing more than suppositions about intentions or guesswork about expectations. In Title VII, Congress adopted broad language making it illegal for an employer to rely on an employee’s sex when deciding to fire that employee," said the court's opinion, written by Justice Neil Gorsuch.

"We do not hesitate to recognize today a necessary consequence of that legislative choice: An employer who fires an individual merely for being gay or transgender defies the law."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-15-2020, 5:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...or-lgbt-rights

"Ours is a society of written laws. Judges are not free to overlook plain statutory commands on the strength of nothing more than suppositions about intentions or guesswork about expectations. In Title VII, Congress adopted broad language making it illegal for an employer to rely on an employee’s sex when deciding to fire that employee," said the court's opinion, written by Justice Neil Gorsuch.

"We do not hesitate to recognize today a necessary consequence of that legislative choice: An employer who fires an individual merely for being gay or transgender defies the law."
I don’t get this case. I thought this was already the law.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-15-2020, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don’t get this case. I thought this was already the law.
Multiple states, anti-gay activists, and the Trump administration are constantly attacking these rights - including Trump's move last week. Trump and the rest of those anti-american biatches just got a sharp dickslap to the face from Gorsuch, Roberts, and the 4 other judges on the right side of history.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...cotus-1015243/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2020, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Truth! Its the first thing my dad taught me.

Its not even if arrested, if Im pulled over were my instructions. Ive never been pulled over for DWB.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2020, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yo yo yo. Gangsta culture can’t play dat doh when dey be “keepin it real.” Homey’s gotta make a statement wit dey akshuns ever time cause da man be keepin dem dizown, yo.
This speech is part of the problem, some people need to mature. You seem to enjoy part of black culture. Like the old crackerjacks commercial...some kids never grow up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-15-2020, 6:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
This speech is part of the problem, some people need to mature. You seem to enjoy part of black culture. Like the old crackerjacks commercial...some kids never grow up.
You’re just jealous that I’m bilingual and you’re not. “Stewardess, I speak jive” -Airplane
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-15-2020, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
I actually have to agree with you. This speech IS part of the problem. It’s the primary thing that alienates them from American culture. How do you know I’m not black myself?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-15-2020, 6:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Multiple states, anti-gay activists, and the Trump administration are constantly attacking these rights - including Trump's move last week. Trump and the rest of those anti-american biatches just got a sharp dickslap to the face from Gorsuch, Roberts, and the 4 other judges on the right side of history.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...cotus-1015243/
Dickslap #2 today from SCOTUS to POTUS (this one 5-2)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ia/4432493002/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-15-2020, 7:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dickslap #2 today from SCOTUS to POTUS (this one 5-2)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ia/4432493002/
You sure have a lot of dick on the brain today.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-15-2020, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
You sure have a lot of dick on the brain today.
Beats dick in the face
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-15-2020, 9:06 AM Reply   
That's how Mark likes dick, in and around his face. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I guess.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-15-2020, 9:07 AM Reply   
Very sad, My high school friend, city cop, has stated, any african american criminal is hands off. let the public manage it, its too dangerous to address, and will end in lawsuits, so only non african americans are going to be held to standards. So not even catch and release, just release, just let it go, until the public has had enough. This is crazy