Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       06-30-2020, 9:37 AM Reply   
Good lord, boat sales this year are insane. In March there were over 5200 boats for sale on OnlyInboards and now there are less than 2000. Keep in mind that about 20 boats are added each day. I am seeing boats that are priced from 30-70k sell in just a few hours. I've never seen anything like it.
Old     (theloungelife)      Join Date: Jun 2012 Location: Salt Lake City, UT       06-30-2020, 12:49 PM Reply   
Yeah, I agree it's gone crazy. I've been thinking if it's worth selling now in anticipation to put in an order for next year. I have a few friends with boats, but I hate being dependent.
Old     (PtownNate)      Join Date: Aug 2019       06-30-2020, 2:47 PM Reply   
Hopefully as boats stay on the market longer in later summer and fall the prices will come down for those looking to buy, such as myself.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       07-01-2020, 2:14 AM Reply   
wow. would've thought just the opposite with the crazy economic climate we're in. lots of folks on the sidelines with cash in hand
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       07-01-2020, 4:28 AM Reply   
PtownNate, we'll see. Will people hold on to their boats this season? That is my guess. there so little used inventory on the market right now. Dealers are offering to buy used boats all over the place. TIP if you are selling your boat and get an offer for less within an hours of listing, do not accept it! Wait a few days at least and see if you get more people interested. You may get full asking price. Just spoke to a guy who took 2k less on his boat on the first offer he had 10 min after listing, he ended up getting 20 phone calls and 25 eamil leads some offering more than asking price.
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-02-2020, 1:34 AM Reply   
https://dnyuz.com/2020/07/02/the-boa...ss-is-booming/
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       07-02-2020, 5:11 AM Reply   
Its nuts right now !! My friend posted his V210 for sale and a guy looking for a boat private messaged him and told him he's priced way too low and would feel guilty if he bought the boat at that price .