Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (icanski2)      Join Date: Apr 2016 Location: Mansfield, Tx       07-07-2018, 11:26 PM Reply   
I let my daughter take her custom made Victoria Factor Surfboard out on her mom's boyfriend's new boat on Lake Lewisville yesterday. He just bought a newish green LSV. I was just notified by her mom they lost the board somehow........ ERRR! It is a white 48"custom made Victoria Factor with a pink/blue/yellow tie dye pad. If anyone happens to come across any information about it I would appreciate being notified. This really sucks because we are going to Lake Ouachita next week and she is not going do well on my fat boy P5 Trident or Hammerhead and I don't think I get a new one built in time. Looks like she is going to get acquainted with my Slingshot Butterbar. It's the only non big-boy arrow in the quiver now. They busted the liner in my tube somehow a couple weeks ago so I'm thinking if he has enough money to afford a new LSV along my ex wife I think he is going to start providing his own equipment! LOL!
Old     (cedarcreek216V)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-11-2018, 7:22 AM Reply   
Sucks, I lost my wife’s brand new Keen at Broken Bow a couple weeks ago. Threw it on the Bimini at the dock to strap in to the surf pockets and forgot to strap it in. Guess it blew off as soon as I hit the throttle out of the marina and never saw it. Of course no one turned it in.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-18-2018, 2:19 PM Reply   
I suggest letting DFW Surf know, as well as at the shops and cable park. Might even offer a "reward" for those that it will spark going to search and being on the lookout for it. Sorry to hear, can't imagine how they'll treat their own gear.