Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (tlfrommi)      Join Date: Jun 2014       06-24-2014, 6:56 AM Reply   
Looking for some wakesurf partners. I am a novice wakesurfer with boat on Lotus Lake. It's difficult to wakesurf by myself. I am interested in mostly weekends, but can be available evenings during the week.
Old     (jeepdude)      Join Date: Apr 2011       06-24-2014, 7:17 AM Reply   
I live on sylvan, and we wakeboard most the time, but I would be more than happy to take part in some surf sessions.
pm me and I will fwd: you my number
Old     (CRS_mi)      Join Date: Jul 2011       06-24-2014, 7:56 AM Reply   
I also mainly wakeboard so I'm not great at surfing but would be down to go surfing once in a while. You're a bit of a drive for me but it'd be cool to make it up there once or twice. Let me know.
Old     (awolfinwater)      Join Date: May 2013       06-26-2014, 5:22 AM Reply   
One of my other buddies is on Maceday and we wakeboard/surf every weekend alternating between Maceday, Pontiac, and Sylvan. PM me and we'll hook up. Jeepdude, I'm on Sylvan as well, we need to connect.
Old     (MaliBRO)      Join Date: Jul 2014       07-15-2014, 12:57 PM Reply   
Hey guys,
I also just moved to the area (clarkston). Went out kayaking on Maceday on Saturday fishing.

Just purchased a Malibu Wakesetter VTX yesterday. Need to meet people to ride with. Let me know if you are ever interested. Im 27, Wakeboard/Wakesurf, only mildly creepy, questionable taste in music, and my fiancee is a nervous driver. Lets do it.

PM me your phone numbers (if the questionable taste in music doesn't deter you)
Old     (sailnaked6842)      Join Date: Aug 2014       09-04-2014, 9:16 AM Reply   
Hey whats up, I'm 26 and an intermediate wakeboarder who will be moving to an area in Keego Harbor next week that is on both Cass and Sylvan lake. I'll be looking for after work or weekend sessions. If anyone's looking for more people to ride with PM me and we'll talk business.

Mitch - PM sent

Also I bring gas money.