Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
From the mouth of PSaki, just now, Migrants crossing the boarder Illegally are not, I repeat NOT REQUIRED TO GET A VACCINE! How do democrats sleep at night?
Yep. I have until 4pm to sign a form stating that I am vaccinated or I am going to be punished by my work (even though I submitted to my work that I have my vaccines with dates and lot numbers) but illegals do not have to do squat? Yep. Democrats can go to h3ll.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 11:11 AM Reply   
https://cnsnews.com/article/washingt...ions-should-be

Biden in December 2020: 'I Don't Think' COVID Vaccinations 'Should Be Mandatory'

However, back in December 2020, as president-elect, Biden said that COVID vaccinations should not be mandated by the government, and masks should not be mandated.

While speaking in Wilmington, Del., on Dec. 4, 2020, Biden was asked whether COVID vaccinations should be mandatory. He said, "No, I don't think it should be mandatory. I wouldn't demand it to be mandatory."

He added, "Just like I don't think masks have to be made mandatory nationwide."
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 11:20 AM Reply   
This shound give everyone a chuckle.

Name:  C00C86B6-B24C-4EB9-8EB2-3D0E5288D73D.jpg
Views: 1462
Size:  109.2 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Says who? the biggest liar on wakeworld? The guy proven to be lying time after time? The guy who wont stop his anti mask, anti vax, Covid is a hoax BS. The one who refuses to explain why every state doing as he suggests is over run with covid, hospitals full, more cases, more death than states taking the science approach. Are you the ostrich? Its Fauci. mental midget.
Point me to all the lies please.

Once again the complete deflection from actually answering the simple questions posed to you because you know answering them will put an even bigger spotlight on your mental retardation.

You can’t stop lying. 1 I am not anti vaccine ( lie 1 ). Never once have said covid was a hoax. I says it was being exploiting (lie 2). The lockdown commie left states did no better in round 1 then the states that used a logical approach. (Lie 3)

You seriously can’t help yourself.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Effectively is a word few would use to describe trumps bumbling of the pandemic. Clear enough?
Cuomo is a top of the leaderboard for mishandling covid and you idiot leftists gave him an award for it.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Mostly filling with folks who won’t take his advice to take vax. You can lead a horse to water and whatnot.
Go ahead snd try to force a bunch of war vets and or their wives In their late 60’s70’s/‘nd 80’s, who lived through some of the toughest times and are anrwst on their way out to get jabbed and let me know how that goes.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-10-2021, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yep. I have until 4pm to sign a form stating that I am vaccinated or I am going to be punished by my work (even though I submitted to my work that I have my vaccines with dates and lot numbers) but illegals do not have to do squat? Yep. Democrats can go to h3ll.
Simple fix, move employees into different divisions, file for separate LLC if needed, keep it under 99 per LLC or corp of anytime. **** YOU JOE! In the end this will not fly, its illegal, and will take the Biden boobs a year to get the "rules" past any court, as ever state, red or blue better file a suit, or they are losing the ground that they seat. Any Bench, local to the supreme court will have not power to rule, if we let Biden act like a KING!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-10-2021, 12:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Didn't he literally say out loud Trump did that? Can't have it both ways. Only thing biden did was F up Trumps plan.
No trump did what trump does and talked about doing it, Biden actually got it done
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Simple fix, move employees into different divisions, file for separate LLC if needed, keep it under 99 per LLC or corp of anytime. **** YOU JOE! In the end this will not fly, its illegal, and will take the Biden boobs a year to get the "rules" past any court, as ever state, red or blue better file a suit, or they are losing the ground that they seat. Any Bench, local to the supreme court will have not power to rule, if we let Biden act like a KING!
Good ideas but not possible. I did the right thing before it was even a big political issue but I am not signing a pledge card to biden. Don't like bullies.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-10-2021, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Let's talk accurately of what happens when Biden mandates 50 million people lose their jobs and not able to participate in the economy. I am all for accuracy. Let's talk about it.
You want accuracy... That is fiction. Beyond that there isn't much point in having a talk about something that isn't true with someone who is not smart enough to recognize that it isn't true.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-10-2021, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
From the mouth of PSaki, just now, Migrants crossing the boarder Illegally are not, I repeat NOT REQUIRED TO GET A VACCINE! How do democrats sleep at night?
I agree that immigrants should be required to get the vaccine before entering the country.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-10-2021, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh the humanity. Having to sign a form. What an abuse of human rights. LOL!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-10-2021, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Do you work for the feds or a private company? Fed contractor?

Everything I've raid says that Biden's new rule doesn't go into effect until at least September 24?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 12:44 PM Reply   
So let’s puts this all into perspective for those saying vaccines have been requirements for certain things.
FLU VACCINE ( most similar to covid )

Starting in the 1930s, it took decades of research to understand the complexities of the influenza virus, and it wasn't until 1945 that the first vaccine was approved for use in the US. But just two years later, in 1947, researchers concluded that seasonal changes in the composition of the virus rendered existing vaccinations ineffective.

Oh you mean decades of research and failures , still no magic vaccine to keep flu away ? Still deadly…..

NO MANDATE

SMALLPOX
In 1796, Edward Jenner in the UK created the first successful smallpox vaccine, but it wasn't until the 1950s that vaccine treatments began to effectively eradicate the disease in some parts of the world.

Then, in 1967, a global effort that provided a higher level of vaccine production and an advancement in needle technology eventually lead to eradication of the disease by 1980.

Typhoid fever

In 1909, US Army physician Frederick F. Russell developed the first US typhoid vaccination. For the next several years, the vaccine would be used for military purposes, but in 1914, it became available among the general American public.

Yellow fever

In 1918, researchers working for the Rockefeller Institute developed what they thought was the first successful yellow fever vaccination — but in 1926 Theiler proved otherwise and the faulty vaccine ceased production.

Over a decade later, in 1937, Theiler created the first safe and effective yellow fever vaccination, which has since become the universal standard.

POLIO

Research to understand polio was gradual for the first few decades of the 20th century. In 1935, a vaccination was attempted, first on monkeys and then on children in California. Though this vaccine yielded poor results, two more decades of research paved the way for the development of vaccines by Jonas Salk in 1953, and Albert Sabin in 1956.

After a trial of more than 1.6 million children, Salk's vaccine was adopted in the US by 1955. Continuous research through the 1980s made way for an even more effective and efficient production of vaccines, and by 1994 polio was eliminated in the Americas.

MMR

Measles, Mumps, and Rubella are viral infections that have each caused widespread, deadly disease outbreaks. Throughout the 1960s, individual vaccines were developed for each of them, but a decade later, they were combined into one.

Measles was the first of the three to receive its own vaccine in 1963, followed by mumps in 1967, and rubella in 1969. Two years later, in 1971, Maurice Hilleman of the Merck Institute of Therapeutic Research developed a combined vaccination that would provide immunity for all three viruses.

Gee what might be the common thread here before the mandates were put into
Effect. Decades of research. Not months of cutting corners funneling money and rights to the key players, using its development as political propaganda.

Hmmm wonder why there are so many skeptics.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-10-2021, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Effect. Decades of research. Not months of cutting corners funneling money and rights to the key players, using its development as political propaganda.

Notwithstanding Trump’s utter failure at governing, You’ve got to give credit where credit is due and the vax is the shining star of his legacy.

If the vax were ineffective how would you explain so few vaxxed peeps hospitalized or dying?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-10-2021, 2:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Here’s the Biden Harris BLM scenario they’ve created. Listen to the charges and counts and prison time this savage did and then understand why he is out on bail for more gun charges, attempting to murder 2 officers.

https://fb.watch/7WuHnmUnKS/
Finally got a chance to watch this. All I can say is wow. It's really hard to believe Biden, Harris and BLM have even a shred of support from anyone in our country when we all know this type of thing happens AS A DIRECT RESULT of their policies and of their side having power. Yes, half of this country truly is evil. You vote dim, you are evil.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 5:06 PM Reply   
95SN. Get ready. I hope your in your basement for this one already.

. A recent study out of Israel sheds new light on the argument over whether protection gained from COVID-19 vaccination is better than immunity caused by COVID-19 itself.

It found unvaccinated people who had survived a COVID-19 infection were significantly less likely than vaccinated people to become severely ill from the virus, including the delta variant.

Although there’s disagreement over the ramifications, it’s widely seen as proof that so-called natural immunity could be better than previously thought.

Most doctors have long said vaccination provides better immunity — especially against new variants such as delta. They continue to recommend vaccine as the best, safest path.

But the Israel study, based on medical records from tens of thousands of people, offers new insights on the power of immunity resulting from COVID-19 infection.

Specifically, it found that people vaccinated in January and February were 6 to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who had a recent prior COVID-19 infection. The risk of hospitalization for vaccinated people was eight times higher.

The study covered a period from June into mid-August, showing immunity from prior infection held up against the newer and more contagious delta variant.

Fauci’s response when questioned ::::::”THATS A REALLY GOOD POINT. I DONT HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THAT!!!!!!!

Name:  15EA9BFF-5C85-4EED-968D-9AB9E368ACF5.jpg
Views: 1346
Size:  28.5 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-10-2021 at 5:12 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-10-2021, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Here we go. Can’t wait. For the responses.
Just the usual response. Please post a link so we can look at the study not a journalist’s summary.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 5:29 PM Reply   
The study was released yesterday. For people with so many comments on covid and allegedly “following the trends” ……….being able to find substantial unbiased research results seems to escape the majority. CNN already interviewed Fauci asking him about the the study and I quoted you the response
he gave. It’s simple to locate. There are several sources and reports citing it. . Once again do simple research and track it down. You may learn some other TRUTHS on the journey.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 5:49 PM Reply   
Biden must be just telling this kid to take his jab. What kind of
Normal person does this to kids ? Pedo In Chief on full display.

Name:  9F6F9AE2-5B41-41B9-A503-EECC276DCE99.jpg
Views: 990
Size:  53.2 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 6:08 PM Reply   
Lyin biden at it again. Forts it was won’t take a vaccine , nobody should take a vaccine while running against Trump . Well we know how that lie came full circle.

Now we have him on repeat stating he doesn’t believe in vaccine mandates ………wait didn’t his latest presser threatening America with vaccine mandates just drop? Just a few of the multiple times since he’s been in office he lied to America. I thought the 4th of the July was the grand reopening of America becaue his policies were so great. Oops another lie. Guy makes 95SN look like a minor leaguer.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/biden-...ine-mandatory/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kC_j2uhtsHk
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2021, 10:39 PM Reply   
What in the ever loving democrap is this ****.

National Archives adds “trigger warnings” to historical founding documents including Constitution, Declaration of Independence

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...-independence/
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-11-2021, 3:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Finally got a chance to watch this. All I can say is wow. It's really hard to believe Biden, Harris and BLM have even a shred of support from anyone in our country when we all know this type of thing happens AS A DIRECT RESULT of their policies and of their side having power. Yes, half of this country truly is evil. You vote dim, you are evil.
This is why we have to protect ourselves, because the attorneys and judges are not. The police are doing everything they can, but it has become sickening to see how insane our left wing Americans have become. its got to get so bad, that it becomes impossible to be safe in society before the people stop voting for idiots to run our governments.

I would have never imagined the sheer number of 50/60 + yr old women, buying guns for the first time. Knowing the system is releasing killers back into our neighborhoods.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-11-2021, 4:21 AM Reply   
Quote:

National Archives adds “trigger warnings” to historical founding documents including Constitution, Declaration of Independence

I'm not sure about trigger warnings, but I can sure see how descendants of slaves may not be big fans of Article I Section 2 as written (amended by the 14th amendment).
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-11-2021, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:

LOL, your source is Lauren Boebert? This Lauren Boebert?
https://www.ibtimes.com/lauren-boebe...-tweet-3166468
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/laure...itution-tweet/
https://www.denverpost.com/2021/07/1...rado-covid-19/
The same Lauren that had to get her GED to run for congress? The lauren that married an actual convicted pedo? The Lauren most consider the dumbest congressperson currently serving?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-11-2021, 5:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
This shound give everyone a chuckle.

Attachment 46478
Is she keeps that up we might elect her prime minister
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-12-2021, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, your source is Lauren Boebert? This Lauren Boebert?
https://www.ibtimes.com/lauren-boebe...-tweet-3166468
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/laure...itution-tweet/
https://www.denverpost.com/2021/07/1...rado-covid-19/
The same Lauren that had to get her GED to run for congress? The lauren that married an actual convicted pedo? The Lauren most consider the dumbest congressperson currently serving?

Th

And once again your idiocy and deflection shines bright. She’s not the source , she’s just a person they chose to quote you imbecile, she just happened to be the first voice to bring it to the public’s attention The I information contained in the article is accurate. The comments the rep made led to a look into a news investigation into whether her comments were true . I know you don’t how investigative reporting works , but geeezus man……Get a grip. It’s comical once again you deflect rather than give your opinion on the factual event that transpired as usual.

So you believe trigger warnings should be placed on these documents ? You believe what they did is correct ? Our history is that scary it’s needs a warning ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-12-2021 at 11:00 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-12-2021, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Th

And once again your idiocy and deflection shines bright. She’s not the source , she’s just a person they chose to quote you imbecile, she just happened to be the first voice to bring it to the public’s attention The I information contained in the article is accurate. The comments the rep made led to a look into a news investigation into whether her comments were true . I know you don’t how investigative reporting works , but geeezus man……Get a grip. It’s comical once again you deflect rather than give your opinion on the factual event that transpired as usual.

So you believe trigger warnings should be placed on these documents ? You believe what they did is correct ? Our history is that scary it’s needs a warning ?
It must be that scary. Otherwise why would republicans across the country be coming out of their skin fighting education about black history in America?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-12-2021, 2:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
It must be that scary. Otherwise why would republicans across the country be coming out of their skin fighting education about black history in America?

Ahh once again the dodger of simplistic questions, knowing the answers showcase your mental defect.

Go figure. You’re a fan of racist agenda instead of actual history. CRT is based off inferences , and opinions. It has a bias driven agenda around the exploitation of significant events in order to create racial divide, not actual historical factuality………. But hey that’s your life ……so I can see why you’re all for it.

Name:  9A1119A6-BDE4-416B-97CA-7CBA3DDF1CF8.jpg
Views: 1225
Size:  81.2 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-12-2021 at 2:40 PM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-13-2021, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
So let’s puts this all into perspective for those saying vaccines have been requirements for certain things.
FLU VACCINE ( most similar to covid )

Starting in the 1930s, it took decades of research to understand the complexities of the influenza virus, and it wasn't until 1945 that the first vaccine was approved for use in the US. But just two years later, in 1947, researchers concluded that seasonal changes in the composition of the virus rendered existing vaccinations ineffective.

Oh you mean decades of research and failures , still no magic vaccine to keep flu away ? Still deadly…..

NO MANDATE

SMALLPOX
In 1796, Edward Jenner in the UK created the first successful smallpox vaccine, but it wasn't until the 1950s that vaccine treatments began to effectively eradicate the disease in some parts of the world.

Then, in 1967, a global effort that provided a higher level of vaccine production and an advancement in needle technology eventually lead to eradication of the disease by 1980.

Typhoid fever

In 1909, US Army physician Frederick F. Russell developed the first US typhoid vaccination. For the next several years, the vaccine would be used for military purposes, but in 1914, it became available among the general American public.

Yellow fever

In 1918, researchers working for the Rockefeller Institute developed what they thought was the first successful yellow fever vaccination — but in 1926 Theiler proved otherwise and the faulty vaccine ceased production.

Over a decade later, in 1937, Theiler created the first safe and effective yellow fever vaccination, which has since become the universal standard.

POLIO

Research to understand polio was gradual for the first few decades of the 20th century. In 1935, a vaccination was attempted, first on monkeys and then on children in California. Though this vaccine yielded poor results, two more decades of research paved the way for the development of vaccines by Jonas Salk in 1953, and Albert Sabin in 1956.

After a trial of more than 1.6 million children, Salk's vaccine was adopted in the US by 1955. Continuous research through the 1980s made way for an even more effective and efficient production of vaccines, and by 1994 polio was eliminated in the Americas.

MMR

Measles, Mumps, and Rubella are viral infections that have each caused widespread, deadly disease outbreaks. Throughout the 1960s, individual vaccines were developed for each of them, but a decade later, they were combined into one.

Measles was the first of the three to receive its own vaccine in 1963, followed by mumps in 1967, and rubella in 1969. Two years later, in 1971, Maurice Hilleman of the Merck Institute of Therapeutic Research developed a combined vaccination that would provide immunity for all three viruses.

Ill take modern science for 1000 Alex.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-13-2021, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
95SN. Get ready. I hope your in your basement for this one already.

. A recent study out of Israel sheds new light on the argument over whether protection gained from COVID-19 vaccination is better than immunity caused by COVID-19 itself.

It found unvaccinated people who had survived a COVID-19 infection were significantly less likely than vaccinated people to become severely ill from the virus, including the delta variant.

Although there’s disagreement over the ramifications, it’s widely seen as proof that so-called natural immunity could be better than previously thought.

Most doctors have long said vaccination provides better immunity — especially against new variants such as delta. They continue to recommend vaccine as the best, safest path.

But the Israel study, based on medical records from tens of thousands of people, offers new insights on the power of immunity resulting from COVID-19 infection.

Specifically, it found that people vaccinated in January and February were 6 to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who had a recent prior COVID-19 infection. The risk of hospitalization for vaccinated people was eight times higher.

The study covered a period from June into mid-August, showing immunity from prior infection held up against the newer and more contagious delta variant.

Fauci’s response when questioned ::::::”THATS A REALLY GOOD POINT. I DONT HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THAT!!!!!!!

Attachment 46479
Why do you protest so much? It seems like the worst thing the vaccine can do is just not work. Then you are back to square one. I took the vaccine as soon as I could get it because I have have taken vaccines my whole life without incident. It seems like many people are trying to make a political statement with their health. I'm not going to play that game. I don't think vaccines should be mandated, but I don't think they should have to be. If you doctor says you are a candidate, you probably should take it. My doctor said that I should 100% take it as soon as it is available to me, so I did. So far, following the direction of health experts, has always served me well. I'm not going to pretend that a couple of hours of research on the internet are going to supersede his years of eduction, training and experience.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2021, 8:27 AM Reply   
Wow. Here we go once again. US based research shows natural immunity from contracting the virus offers better protection than the vaccine. Also offers reduced risk of the delta vs the vaccine. Just in time for Biden’s Tyrannical rules and threats against big business . What are hospitals doing at Joes request? Firing hospital workers who refuse to get vaccinated based on liberal ideology.

People wonder why the fight of mandates is so heated. ONE AGAIN THE FACTS AMD DATA NOT LINING UP WITH THE MESSAGE.

experts generally say that “natural infection almost always causes better immunity than vaccines.” This appears to be true with *COVID-19.

A new study from Israel confirms that natural immunity to COVID-19 is superior to vaccine-induced immunity, even with the Delta variant. Between June 1 and Aug. 14, when Delta was dominant in Israel, the risk of infections was 13 times higher for vaccinated people than for previously infected, unvaccinated people when either the infection or vaccination had occurred between four and seven months before. The risk for symptomatic breakthrough infections was 27-fold higher. While natural immunity did wane somewhat over time, vaccinated persons still had a six-fold higher risk for infection and a seven-fold higher risk for symptomatic illness than people infected up to 10 months before vaccinations started.

An earlier study at the Cleveland Clinic of more than 52,000 health care workers from Dec. 16, 2020, to May 15, 2021 (just before Delta became dominant in the United States), found that both natural immunity and vaccine immunity provide good protection against infections. Not one of the 1,359 previously infected subjects who remained unvaccinated was reinfected. Their risk of infection was no higher than for vaccinated people, whether they were previously infected or uninfected.

Once again the factual data blowing up the leftist message. Unvaccinated individuals whom had have covid consistently are more protected in the studies being performed than those vaccinated. Natural immunity is far better than a vaccination

But hey why let science dictate policy when you have tyrants in office.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....-covid-19/amp/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2021, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Ill take modern science for 1000 Alex.
See your modern science report above , You’re welcome.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-13-2021, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ahh once again the dodger of simplistic questions, knowing the answers showcase your mental defect.

Go figure. You’re a fan of racist agenda instead of actual history. CRT is based off inferences , and opinions. It has a bias driven agenda around the exploitation of significant events in order to create racial divide, not actual historical factuality………. But hey that’s your life ……so I can see why you’re all for it.

Attachment 46482
That is one perfect meme for your complete ignorance regarding Covid for the last 16 months. Keep your head in the sand. Completely ignore the expertise of doctors, scientists, immunologists, and ratios of covid from unvaxed V. Vaxxed sick and dying in overrun hospitals. All so you can believe facebook memes. If you were right, explain how all the republican run states, doing as you advise all have full and over run hospitals full of unvaxxed sick and dying. While even large states like CA do not have those issues. Explain it.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2021, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is one perfect meme for your complete ignorance regarding Covid for the last 16 months. Keep your head in the sand. Completely ignore the expertise of doctors, scientists, immunologists, and ratios of covid from unvaxed V. Vaxxed sick and dying in overrun hospitals. All so you can believe facebook memes. If you were right, explain how all the republican run states, doing as you advise all have full and over run hospitals full of unvaxxed sick and dying. While even large states like CA do not have those issues. Explain it.
Feel free to dispute the scientific covid research presented above. I await all your data and numbers to the contrary.

Yet again the ostrich to the simple questions. Why are you so scared ?? Why are you so adamant against acknowledging the scientific research that evolves ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-13-2021 at 8:49 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-13-2021, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow. Here we go once again. US based research shows natural immunity from contracting the virus offers better protection than the vaccine. Also offers reduced risk of the delta vs the vaccine.
It looks like that NY post article (which doesn't actually link to the CDC study it is referencing) is actually referring to the same "80% of people are immune" study (of which 3/4 were conferred immunity from the vax, according to the study) that you posted up last week as a Newsweek story.

If the study ended before Delta, how do you conclude that it says that natural immunity is better for Delta?

I definitely appreciate you posting links to something (even if it's propaganda), but you can't just say that the linked document says whatever you want it to say. Really reduces your credibility when you have something important to say.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-13-2021, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Feel free to dispute the scientific covid research presented above. I await all your data and numbers to the contrary.
Why dispute it? It's a strawman argument. There is nothing in the research presented that supports your arguments. New study finds that people with recent covid have higher immunity than those with the vaccine. OK, so what? Did they show that people with covid in the past and subsequently vaccinated are less immune? Are there tests that employers could use that show a person had covid in the past and doesn't need a vaccine? All I see is you posting studies and fallaciously using them to support your opinions. Maybe if you could explain your logic a little better it would help. Or just reveal what we already believe.... that you don't know what you're talking about.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2021, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
It looks like that NY post article (which doesn't actually link to the CDC study it is referencing) is actually referring to the same "80% of people are immune" study (of which 3/4 were conferred immunity from the vax, according to the study) that you posted up last week as a Newsweek story.

If the study ended before Delta, how do you conclude that it says that natural immunity is better for Delta?

I definitely appreciate you posting links to something (even if it's propaganda), but you can't just say that the linked document says whatever you want it to say. Really reduces your credibility when you have something important to say.
Maybe you missed the data of the research. Not sure if you purposefully omitted it or made the mistake.

A new study from Israel confirms that natural immunity to COVID-19 is superior to vaccine-induced immunity, even with the Delta variant. Between June 1 and Aug. 14, when Delta was dominant in Israel,

The study from OHIO was during an earlier time , but at a time where vaccine mandates talks were already in full speed

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-13-2021 at 10:45 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-13-2021, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe you missed the data of the research. Not sure if you purposefully omitted it or made the mistake.

A new study from Israel confirms that natural immunity to COVID-19 is superior to vaccine-induced immunity, even with the Delta variant. Between June 1 and Aug. 14, when Delta was dominant in Israel,

The study from OHIO was during an earlier time , but at a time where vaccine mandates talks were already in full speed
You only posted one link. If we have to use the force to know what you are talking about, it's sort of hard to follow along.

(HINT: bold and italics aren't really making your arguments easier to follow. )
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-13-2021, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:

Thats good news for people that have had it and gotten through it. For those that have not the vaccine is still your best protection.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-13-2021, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thats good news for people that have had it and gotten through it. For those that have not the vaccine is still your best protection.

Especially since (a) can still become infected with vax but (b) risk of death or serious illness drops astronomically. Almost like a breakthrough infection is a win!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2021, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
You only posted one link. If we have to use the force to know what you are talking about, it's sort of hard to follow along.

(HINT: bold and italics aren't really making your arguments easier to follow. )
That quote came straight out of the article I posted. Do you even read the actual data ? Or just skim the highlights and stop after the headlines? It’s pretty easy to follow. The Israel study and study and the US CDC are in the same article.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-13-2021, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
That quote came straight out of the article I posted. Do you even read the actual data ? Or just skim the highlights and stop after the headlines? It’s pretty easy to follow. The Israel study and study and the US CDC are in the same article.

Neither study is linked in the article.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2021, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:

Also makes a very very very very big argument against the tyrannical vaccine mandates being spewed by the media and leftists in the whitehouse. The data shows not everyone needs a vaccine to be protected , in fact for the over 44 million people that have tested positive for the virus are just as protected even more less likely to catch and transmit than the vaccinated . So how doesn making vaccine passports , mandating vaccines for employment , and mandating vaccines for everyone in the us population remotely resemble science ?

Person that Had covid, no vaccination: terminated from their job , more protected than a vaccinated individual , not allowed to big events , not allowed to travel , not allowed to work, not allowed to attend sports practices or games . Makes perfect sense.

For healthy Americans it becomes a little more gray area “
OF A CHOICE. Do you take the risk without the vaccine , or do you get vaccinated ? Despite the media blitz attempting to de
-rail political opponents and straight up lying to fear monger everyone into submission , their message fails to align with the mortality rates. Anyone following the data closely can make that distinction.

Once again , certain people benefit from the vaccine , certain people gain nothing , and then there is a chunk in the muiddle that should be allowed to make their own decision based on their personal health. The sweeping , one solution for all policy being rammed down everyone’s throats by the Pedo in Chief doesn’t align with the science and data.

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-13-2021 at 1:44 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-13-2021, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
The sweeping , one solution for all policy being rammed down everyone’s throats by the Pedo in Chief doesn’t align with the science and data.
Do you dictate your posts xstar?

As far as aligning with science and data, isn't the "science and data" that the best protection you can have is to have been vaxed after having covid? Example: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2782139

So your woe is me had covid then got fired guy is less protected than he could be if vaxed. His approach doesn't align with the science and data.

If it's actually the science and data that you find compelling, I don't understand your argument.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-13-2021, 4:12 PM Reply   
It's crazy people still try to argue against the vaccine. Even those who have had COVID are still better protected with the vaccine - that's why even dumbass Trump got it. You're less likely to get serious symptoms or be hospitalized. You're less likely to get COVID, and so less likely to transmit to others. The benefits just outweight any possible side effects, period.
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-13-2021, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
If it's actually the science and data that you find compelling, I don't understand your argument.
That's just because you don't understand the yuge cross over between being a mall cop and being a scientific researcher. They are basically the same thing pretty much.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2021, 6:26 PM Reply   
Quote:

As far as aligning with science and data, isn't the "science and data" that the best protection you can have is to have been vaxed after having covid? Example: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2782139

So your woe is me had covid then got fired guy is less protected than he could be if vaxed. His approach doesn't align with the science and data.

So firing someone who is unvaccinated because they had the virus and chose to follow the science and not get vaccinated because there was no need is perfectly ok with you ?

I am sorry you’re having such a hard time following the data. It’s pretty simple. Experts at the highest level all agree that a person who had covid , beat covid, and built up their immune system, are now showing they are more protected than those who just took a vaccine. What is so hard to understand ????? Getting a vaccine after being exposed is pointless.

Now let’s throw even more followup data exposing the continued exploitation of the covid death “diagnosis “ . We saw how many deaths in the first go around were exploited And counted as “covid deaths ,that were unrelated to actual covid starlike and more due to their other health issues while testing positive. Here we have researchers from Harvard Medical School, Tufts Medical Center, and the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System diving in once again to find out with their the most recent look in to current covid deaths regarding children in California. That study into understanding covid admissions in children that was released earlier in may prior to the spike in delta showed over 45% of those children were admitted due to unrelated covid issues. Mandatory covid testing as part of being admitted popped positive results for many of these children who were asymptotic or had minor symptoms, but 45% of these children were admitted for different reasons such as cancer treatment , mental health treatment , heart disease treatment. That doesn’t include the false positive percentage correction either. Again 45% percent of those children originally diagnosed as “covid admissions/deaths ” were in fact completely unrelated to covid factors.

The same group is now is beginning to study beginning delta variant numbers beginning to analyze data from January 2021- June 2021. They analyzed the electronic records for nearly 50,000 COVID hospital admissions at the more than 100 VA hospitals across the country. Those records showed a 48% window of which mandatory testing led to patients with mild or no symptoms related to covid , were being admitted for completely unrelated covid health issues, but we’re counted in the covid admissions and death statistics.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2021, 6:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
It's crazy people still try to argue against the vaccine. Even those who have had COVID are still better protected with the vaccine - that's why even dumbass Trump got it. You're less likely to get serious symptoms or be hospitalized. You're less likely to get COVID, and so less likely to transmit to others. The benefits just outweight any possible side effects, period.
At the time Trump got the vaccine that’s what was reported. It was also reported vaccination would protect you from the delta. Guess what it doesn’t give you near the protection as previously reported. . Now you need a mask if your vaccinated according to the lefty’s to Protect you. Efficacy against contracting and transmittal is filling below 50 percent.

So even tho an unvaccinated individual that has contracted covid has been shown by science to be more protected than a vaccinated individual they should still get the vaccine because it’s even better? That’s the argument. Maybe they should get two vaccines ? This is the jab equivalent of wearing 3 and 4 masks. It’s idiotic.

I had covid
Have the vaccine
Caught the delta.

The vaccine did nothing for me the end.

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-13-2021 at 6:40 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2021, 6:38 PM Reply   
Quote:

Your using statements from July in which a study use a sample of 150 people as a point to dispute the current research just released regarding almost an entire country?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-13-2021, 6:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your using statements from July in which a study use a sample of 150 people as a point to dispute the current research just released regarding almost an entire country?

You mean a peer reviewed study vs a non reviewed one? Does the new study contradict the findings of the prior study?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-13-2021, 7:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
So firing someone who is unvaccinated because they had the virus and chose to follow the science and not get vaccinated because there was no need is perfectly ok with you ?

I am sorry you’re having such a hard time following the data. It’s pretty simple. Experts at the highest level all agree that a person who had covid , beat covid, and built up their immune system, are now showing they are more protected than those who just took a vaccine. What is so hard to understand ????? Getting a vaccine after being exposed is pointless.

Now let’s throw even more followup data exposing the continued exploitation of the covid death “diagnosis “ . We saw how many deaths in the first go around were exploited And counted as “covid deaths ,that were unrelated to actual covid starlike and more due to their other health issues while testing positive. Here we have researchers from Harvard Medical School, Tufts Medical Center, and the Veterans Affairs Healthcare System diving in once again to find out with their the most recent look in to current covid deaths regarding children in California. That study into understanding covid admissions in children that was released earlier in may prior to the spike in delta showed over 45% of those children were admitted due to unrelated covid issues. Mandatory covid testing as part of being admitted popped positive results for many of these children who were asymptotic or had minor symptoms, but 45% of these children were admitted for different reasons such as cancer treatment , mental health treatment , heart disease treatment. That doesn’t include the false positive percentage correction either. Again 45% percent of those children originally diagnosed as “covid admissions/deaths ” were in fact completely unrelated to covid factors.

The same group is now is beginning to study beginning delta variant numbers beginning to analyze data from January 2021- June 2021. They analyzed the electronic records for nearly 50,000 COVID hospital admissions at the more than 100 VA hospitals across the country. Those records showed a 48% window of which mandatory testing led to patients with mild or no symptoms related to covid , were being admitted for completely unrelated covid health issues, but we’re counted in the covid admissions and death statistics.

Links?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-13-2021, 8:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
I had covid
Have the vaccine
Caught the delta.

Well if you believe the science it significantly reduced your chances of being hospitalized.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-14-2021, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
At the time Trump got the vaccine that’s what was reported. It was also reported vaccination would protect you from the delta. Guess what it doesn’t give you near the protection as previously reported. . Now you need a mask if your vaccinated according to the lefty’s to Protect you. Efficacy against contracting and transmittal is filling below 50 percent.

So even tho an unvaccinated individual that has contracted covid has been shown by science to be more protected than a vaccinated individual they should still get the vaccine because it’s even better? That’s the argument. Maybe they should get two vaccines ? This is the jab equivalent of wearing 3 and 4 masks. It’s idiotic.

I had covid
Have the vaccine
Caught the delta.

Perhaps the vaccine contributed to the fact you didn't end up like this guy. About the 6th or 7th right wing extremist personality who finally got the message. You extremists should reconsider this. God is working overtime sending a loud and clear message. Listen.
https://www.9news.com/article/news/h...6-97b62283b504
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-14-2021, 10:09 AM Reply   
Dang, yet another one these right-wing guys bites the dust:
https://www.newser.com/story/311021/...ovid-dies.html

Why is it some of these far right-wing people are so against the vaccine? When I think of your usual anti-vaxers before COVID, I would think more on the left are against them. Here's an old article I found on that, but there's not too much difference:
https://www.precisionvaccinations.co...political-bias

"In 2015, the Pew Research Center conducted a survey of 2 thousand adults which concluded about 12 percent of liberals and 10 percent of conservatives believed that childhood vaccines are unsafe."

Oh and I just saw this part in the article, "...he used to "gleefully" read the obits of AIDS victims on the air while playing Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust."
I'm thinking that'd be a great song to play at his funeral.

Last edited by brettw; 09-14-2021 at 10:13 AM. Reason: cuz
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-14-2021, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
You do realize that there were only 20,000 deaths of people under the age of 44 in the use since Jan of 2020 from COVID right? 18 and under there was something less than 500. There were over 2300 kids from the ages from 18 to 13 alone killed in one year from car accidents.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-14-2021, 4:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Well if you believe the science it significantly reduced your chances of being hospitalized.
Sounds like natural immunity does too.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-14-2021, 5:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
You do realize that there were only 20,000 deaths of people under the age of 44 in the use since Jan of 2020 from COVID right? 18 and under there was something less than 500. There were over 2300 kids from the ages from 18 to 13 alone killed in one year from car accidents.

That’s a great point. Sure is a good thing grandparents can’t catch car accidents from their grandkids. Could you imagine the death toll?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-15-2021, 8:12 AM Reply   
There are two issues: Public Health and Personal Freedom.

Public health definitely supports vaccine mandates and there is a historical basis for public health superseding personal freedom in the US.

Personal freedom is on the rise in the US and has been for a while. In the most recent years, people can accept or decline treatments that would make the public safer. Consider the flu vaccine.

Personally, It is sad that mandates have to be on the table. If you are healthy and your GP says you are a candidate, the vaccine is no big deal. Even if you are healthy, COVID is a big deal. Even if you have a weak case, you are going to miss work, its going to mess up child-care and you increase your chances of spreading it to someone who is super vulnerable. I don't think COVID is going away. I imagine I will get the COVID vaccine with my flu shot every year for the rest of my life. Sure, natural anti-bodies are better, but do I want to go though that every single year? What if I catch an unlucky case my 5th time to get it? If I can skip it almost every year just by taking a shot, I'm going to do it.

Making some kind of political statement with your health is stupid. It would be like smoking an extra pack a day because of cigarette taxes. Cancer doesn't play politics and neither does covid.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-15-2021, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
wrong!!!!! The information from Israel which has a highly vaccinated population from the ages 12 and up is strongly suggesting that people who had COVID have significantly more immunity:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/study-...than-vaccines/

Study: COVID recovery gave Israelis longer-lasting Delta defense than vaccines
The variant was 27 times more likely to break through Pfizer protection from January-February and cause symptoms than it was to penetrate natural immunity from the same period

Natural immunity from contracting coronavirus provided Israelis with longer-lasting protection against the Delta variant than two shots of the Pfizer vaccine given early this year, new Israeli research suggests.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-15-2021, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
That’s a great point. Sure is a good thing grandparents can’t catch car accidents from their grandkids. Could you imagine the death toll?
Sounds to me the grandparents should get the vaccine then. Solved.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-15-2021, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
sounds to me everyone should get the vaccine then. Solved.
fify
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-15-2021, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
There are two issues: Public Health and Personal Freedom.

Public health definitely supports vaccine mandates and there is a historical basis for public health superseding personal freedom in the US.

Personal freedom is on the rise in the US and has been for a while. In the most recent years, people can accept or decline treatments that would make the public safer. Consider the flu vaccine.

Personally, It is sad that mandates have to be on the table. If you are healthy and your GP says you are a candidate, the vaccine is no big deal. Even if you are healthy, COVID is a big deal. Even if you have a weak case, you are going to miss work, its going to mess up child-care and you increase your chances of spreading it to someone who is super vulnerable. I don't think COVID is going away. I imagine I will get the COVID vaccine with my flu shot every year for the rest of my life. Sure, natural anti-bodies are better, but do I want to go though that every single year? What if I catch an unlucky case my 5th time to get it? If I can skip it almost every year just by taking a shot, I'm going to do it.

Making some kind of political statement with your health is stupid. It would be like smoking an extra pack a day because of cigarette taxes. Cancer doesn't play politics and neither does covid.
What you are saying is not off base, however with data coming out that you may significantly more protected by natural immunity and that fact that statistically people under 44 very little impact via covid, there certainly seems to be room for discussion, especially with the vaccine being so new. They have commissioned and funded a study on the vaccine and womens fertility. They may very well find that there is no impact. What if there is? Now what. You purposefully made a decision to impact a very low risk group that should not have been impacted.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-15-2021, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
fify
Nope. 44 and under are not impacted by covid statistically speaking.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-15-2021, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:

Unless you count the older people who they get sick. When both sides are vaxed or otherwise have immunity, the person who hasn’t contracted COVID yet has greater protection. That’s how herd immunity works.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-15-2021, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Perhaps the vaccine contributed to the fact you didn't end up like this guy. About the 6th or 7th right wing extremist personality who finally got the message. You extremists should reconsider this. God is working overtime sending a loud and clear message. Listen.
https://www.9news.com/article/news/h...6-97b62283b504
Perhaps you’d be incorrect yet again according to the science.

The vaccine-dependent people had a seven-fold higher chance of symptomatic infection, and a 6.7-fold higher chance of being hospitalized.

So once again the odds my previous covid infection prevented me from gaining serious symptoms was much greater then the vaccine.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-15-2021, 10:12 AM Reply   
Hey did you guys get rid of Gary Useless or did the election get stolen?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-15-2021, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey did you guys get rid of Gary Useless or did the election get stolen?
Anyone who thinks it’s legit that Newsome got more percentage off the vote now than when he won his original election , is a fool.

Well that or California democrats are even dumber than we all give them credit for.

Tough decision there seeing as how they just did this , Chevy better look out.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/14/10369...-racist-sexist

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-15-2021 at 10:25 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-15-2021, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Unless you count the older people who they get sick. When both sides are vaxed or otherwise have immunity, the person who hasn’t contracted COVID yet has greater protection. That’s how herd immunity works.
Herd immunity also works for those who have had it and now have antibodies. That is what the science is telling up in Israel. We can argue the actual impact of the study, however no one is saying the answer is zero or wrong all together.

Even at the end of the day, according to this study, the vaccinated are actually more likely to develop break through cases than the COVID recovered. So who is getting who sick?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-15-2021, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
So who is getting who sick?
Overwhelmingly the unvaccinated
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-15-2021, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Anyone who thinks it’s legit that Newsome got more percentage off the vote now than when he won his original election , is a fool.

Well that or California democrats are even dumber than we all give them credit for.

I know right. And now you have lost your chance for reperations for slave owners. Oh the humanity.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-15-2021, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Overwhelmingly the unvaccinated
and so. Are they dying and which age group. According to the CDC's website from Jan 2020 to now, there have been a grand total of 20,000 death of people under the age of 44.

The data out of Israel is suggesting that the vaccinated are being infected at 7 times the rate of the people who have recovered from COVID. So maybe this is all backwards. Maybe you should be thanking young people for not getting vaccinated and taking it on the chin for the team for the betterment of our overall long term health as a society.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-15-2021, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
I know right. And now you have lost your chance for reperations for slave owners. Oh the humanity.
What does this have to do with anything? I was kind of hoping for reparations for slaves. The Irish were the first slaves and ironically enough the first slave owner was black.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-15-2021, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:

Its 100% legit. Not only is it legit, it tells us that the voters overwhelmingly approve of his actions on Covid 19. It also shows the stupidity of the republicans and their choice of candidate. Elder would have been destroyed in a regular election too. Does Abbot in TX have the same approval rating as Newsome? Does Deathsentance in FL have the same approval ratings? Hmm, enquiring minds want to know. How about ole Tate Reeves in Miss??
https://www.mississippifreepress.org...ng-new-jersey/

Oh terrible they renamed a ski hill. Does The Washington Football Club upset you too? Kind of a snowflake arnt you.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-15-2021, 4:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
What does this have to do with anything? I was kind of hoping for reparations for slaves. The Irish were the first slaves and ironically enough the first slave owner was black.
Larry Elder argued that SLAVE OWNERS should receive reparations from the state because the state effectively devalued their property by making slaves illegal.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-15-2021, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Larry Elder argued that SLAVE OWNERS should receive reparations from the state because the state effectively devalued their property by making slaves illegal.
Ralph are you out of lock down? We haven't heard from you in awhile, though you were handcuffed to a bedpost, try to keep things out of your butt. you have a few more years of sitting around and dont want any additional rear end pain. Hope you and your fellow suppressed have good cable service, maybe start with friends marathon
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-15-2021, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, we could take you out tomorrow and it wouldnt really matter, statistically speaking. 20K dead from a totally preventable disease due to politics and stupidity and thats just fine? Then why freak out about the 13 soldiers who died in a war?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-15-2021, 5:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph are you out of lock down? We haven't heard from you in awhile, though you were handcuffed to a bedpost, try to keep things out of your butt. you have a few more years of sitting around and dont want any additional rear end pain. Hope you and your fellow suppressed have good cable service, maybe start with friends marathon
No not yet, next Tuesday is the latest. My butt is hurting alright, employing 40 people with no revenue isn't much fun!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-15-2021, 6:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, we could take you out tomorrow and it wouldnt really matter, statistically speaking. 20K dead from a totally preventable disease due to politics and stupidity and thats just fine? Then why freak out about the 13 soldiers who died in a war?
You’re clearly just giant troll who plays ostrich very well. That’s it. Nothing more nothing less. Can’t answer simple questions. Deflect deflect deflect. Covid isn’t preventable you idiot. More lies.

Now you want to desecrate American soldiers lives that were lost due to an epic failure by your pedo in chief. It’s seriously disturbing the amount of bull**** you spew. You’re a complete clown .
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-15-2021, 6:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
No not yet, next Tuesday is the latest. My butt is hurting alright, employing 40 people with no revenue isn't much fun!
**** your employees and **** you too. !!!!! Their life and well being along with yours mean nothing. The virus will kill you all if you don’t obey.

Waiter I’ll have some more mashed potatoes .

Signed G Newsome

In all seriousness maybe you’ll begin to understand

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-15-2021 at 6:32 PM.