Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-02-2016, 3:02 PM Reply   
We will be on Lake Broken Bow in Oklahoma. If you see us say hi.

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2016, 7:36 PM Reply   
Clean boat. I've seen Broken Bow in a video and it looks pretty nice.
Old     (get_sum)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-02-2016, 8:20 PM Reply   

We'll be on the south side of Greers Ferry Lake in Central Arkansas. And say hello as well if you see us!!

Normally at Lake Tenkiller in NE Oklahoma.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-03-2016, 4:22 AM Reply   
I'll be at horsetooth in ft Collins co. White and red MB, just follow the trail of tuna chasing after it.
Old     (Connolly_Crew)      Join Date: Mar 2016       09-04-2016, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
I'll be at horsetooth in ft Collins co. White and red MB, just follow the trail of tuna chasing after it.

Ha!
Old     (padgett)      Join Date: Sep 2013       09-05-2016, 5:57 AM Reply   

Put the boat in yesterday and didn't get past the dock. My wife got her finger tryin to hold the boat for her brother to step in.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-05-2016, 10:24 AM Reply   
What the?... How did that happen?
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-05-2016, 5:19 PM Reply   
Mines for sale too 😊😊
Old     (padgett)      Join Date: Sep 2013       09-05-2016, 7:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
What the?... How did that happen?

Her brother just had gastric bypass. He's a big dude. She was holding the boat steady for him to gently step down in. When he did the boat came down and pinched her finger between the rubrail and the dock.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-06-2016, 10:01 AM Reply   
Man I hope she's ok.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-06-2016, 11:03 AM Reply   
Oh man. That is awful. Hope she heals fast.
Old     (padgett)      Join Date: Sep 2013       09-06-2016, 11:17 AM Reply   
Thanks guys. Watch those fingers!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-06-2016, 12:37 PM Reply   
WOW: Thank's for the Public Service Announcement, I don't know if I would have caught your story if I hadn't seen that crazy picture. That reminds me this forum has warned me of so many thing's that could happen (just like above) thing's that are more of the (be on the look out) or " Freak Accident" Avoidance, Lets face it when your wife or your Kid or your Guest get's hurt everyone's weekend is over! As a good Captain it's your job to watch out for pitfalls (not saying you did anything wrong) this is a great place to learn from other peoples unfortunate accidents. I Hope you wife's finger heals fully sorry that happen to you I'm sure many people here will be keeping a eye out for this type of accident
Old     (fence_sence)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-06-2016, 3:42 PM Reply   
^^^Good point G. I like to think I've learned from other people's disasters. That is exactly why I use a safety release on my boat. I've never had to use it and hopefully never will. http://www.skyski.com/product-p/65-0800.htm Chit happens though.

I hope your wife's finger heels up quickly, padgett. That is gnarly.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-06-2016, 7:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatTexasBoy View Post
We will be on Lake Broken Bow in Oklahoma. If you see us say hi.

DBT, broken bow is my home lake back in my high school years. We use to camp out at Area E near the saddle most major holidays. I hope you enjoyed it. It is a small town but it is were I was raised.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-06-2016, 7:09 PM Reply   
Love the lake. We hit it up 2 or 3 times a year.