Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (romamg)      Join Date: Dec 2017       08-09-2018, 6:33 PM Reply   
So having some serious issues with loading and trailer bunks.

Bought the boat, was told bunks were just replaced which do in fact looks like they were.

The rear of one is mangled like my wife ran into it loading the boat, but cant really see how that would happen. Yesterday at the lake noticed one of the 2 that support the bow was cracked in half, so now I can see pressure treated limber was not used.

So now to loading. I have tried it with the fenders just level with the water, and fenders an inch or so above the water. No way with them an inch or so above water, the bow ends up below the roller. When it level with water it works, but have to power load and really dont like that. If I get the bow where it need to be, I have to stay on throttle and run up hook up and winch it tight. Major pain.

Does it seem like these to issues could be related? Best lumber for bunks? Anything work better than bunk carpet?