Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-22-2017, 1:56 PM Reply   
I'll take the Lions, Chargers & DC to win tomorrow. Gobble Gobble boys!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-24-2017, 10:26 AM Reply   
LOL. Dak is really embracing his role as the Cowboys QB. It took him a year but I think he's really getting the hang of it.

Also, is Dez Bryant done?
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-24-2017, 11:34 AM Reply   
Q: how do you keep the Dallas Cowboys from walking on your front lawn and destroying your flower beds?

A: Paint a goal line in front of it.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-24-2017, 11:35 AM Reply   
Hey Cowboys, Motel 8-8 called, they’re holding your usual reservation again this year.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-25-2017, 12:37 PM Reply   
Week 12 winners
Falcons
Bengals
Titans
Chiefs
Pats
Jets
Eagles
HAWKS!
Raiders
Saints
Jags
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-25-2017, 8:06 PM Reply   
Week 12 Picks
Falcons
Bengals
Titans
Chiefs
Patriots
Panthers
Eagles
Saints
Seahawks
Raiders
Jaguars
Steelers
Ravens
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-26-2017, 10:45 AM Reply   
hahah, you picked the Chiefs.... bad idea.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-26-2017, 7:39 PM Reply   
I'll take the Cowboys on Thursday.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-27-2017, 9:21 AM Reply   
Still crickets on Dak's performance since Zeke has left the building. Interesting...

Sorry Ian but looks like the Chargers are winning the AFC West.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-27-2017, 9:29 AM Reply   
Dak's last three games averages:
166 passing yards
57.7 QBR
ZERO passing TDs & 5 INTs

Is it too late to bring back Romo?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-27-2017, 9:29 AM Reply   
it was fun while it lasted.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-30-2017, 10:24 AM Reply   
DC wins tonight.

Dak throws at least two INTs.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-30-2017, 1:36 PM Reply   
Week 13 picks
Sunday @1 : 00 pm
Vikings
Patriots
Bears
Packers
Titans
Broncos
Saints
Chiefs
Jaguars
Lions
Sunday @ 4 : 05 pm
Chargers
Raiders
Rams
Sunday @ 8 : 30 pm
Eagles
Monday @8: 30 pm
Steelers
Now the downhill slide begins for a certain West Coast Pretender.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-30-2017, 3:54 PM Reply   
^^Yep the Rams.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-30-2017, 3:57 PM Reply   
Still nothing to say about Dak's QB performance since Zeke left. Hmmmmmmm
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-30-2017, 8:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Still nothing to say about Dak's QB performance since Zeke left. Hmmmmmmm
Dak got a win against a team that whooped the Seahawks in their house. Dallas held Washington to 14 points. That's less than the Leigon of room allowed. Looks like i'm 1 game up to start this week spanky.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-30-2017, 8:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^Yep the Rams.
The Rams "own" the NFC West.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-01-2017, 9:17 AM Reply   
Congrats on the win Cowboys. Took you long enough to finally score a TD.

Last night proved my point with Dak, he's only good when Dallas has a 100+ yard rusher. Morris was the story and Garrett finally committed to running the ball. Luckily for Dallas, Cousins had a Dak-like performance.

Beating Dallas is easy if you stop the run.

BTW do you know which QB accounts for over 82% of his teams offense? It's also the most ever in the Superbowl era NFL.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-01-2017, 4:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Congrats on the win Cowboys. Took you long enough to finally score a TD.

Last night proved my point with Dak, he's only good when Dallas has a 100+ yard rusher. Morris was the story and Garrett finally committed to running the ball. Luckily for Dallas, Cousins had a Dak-like performance.

Beating Dallas is easy if you stop the run.

BTW do you know which QB accounts for over 82% of his teams offense? It's also the most ever in the Superbowl era NFL.
Don't worry Darren , Philly can handle the Dilly Dilly. Seahawks are approaching the crash and burn section of their season as well as their position as a relevant team.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-02-2017, 10:15 AM Reply   
^^LOL. I think you've sent that same message the past 5 seasons. Let me know when you come up with something new.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-02-2017, 10:18 AM Reply   
Week 13 winners:
Falcons
Pats
Bears
Pack
Titans
Fins
Chiefs
Jags
Lions
Chargers
Raiders
Saints
Cards
HAWKS!!!
Steelers

Big games this week!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-04-2017, 6:41 AM Reply   
Kill me now.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-04-2017, 7:33 PM Reply   
Looks like I won the picks again this week. You can throw a forward pass when you're across the line of scrimmage if your name is Russell Wilson. You can also mug a reciever if you're on the leigon of room also.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2017, 8:44 AM Reply   
Thursday night pick
Saints
Sunday @ 1 : 00 pm
Bills
Bengals
Packers
Chiefs
Bucs
Vikings
Jaguars
Texans
Jets
Titans
Chargers
Rams
Cowboys
Steelers
Monday night
Patriots
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-07-2017, 11:26 AM Reply   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Just returning from a trip but wanted to just make sure everyone was aware of the HAWKS dominance again in December. It's like clock work. Since Pete has come to Seattle we have the best December record in the league. RW will be the MVP this year. Hawks will make another run at the Superbowl. Robert will make the same excuses for the past 5 years. I love the holiday season.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-10-2017, 5:24 PM Reply   
Quote:

Just returning from a trip but wanted to just make sure everyone was aware of the HAWKS dominance again in December. It's like clock work. Since Pete has come to Seattle we have the best December record in the league. RW will be the MVP this year. Hawks will make another run at the Superbowl. Robert will make the same excuses for the past 5 years. I love the holiday season.
Darren I hate to break the news to you but the Seahawks LOST. In December to the Jacksonville Jaguars. Next week they will lose to the Rams and the week after that they will lose to the Cowboys. Then they will have a losing December. The decline is happening. You can deny it all you want , but reality will hit you like a hammer.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-11-2017, 10:20 AM Reply   
^^Keep dreaming Robert. Jags are good and the Hawks made too many mistakes on both sides of the ball. Both Wagner & Wright left with injuries that really hurt stopping the run and we still had a chance to win that game. I really like our chances the rest of the way. Beating the Rams is just step one.

BTW, the Cowboys finally get over .500 and all you can talk about is the Hawks! LOL! You really do love them.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-12-2017, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^Keep dreaming Robert. Jags are good and the Hawks made too many mistakes on both sides of the ball. Both Wagner & Wright left with injuries that really hurt stopping the run and we still had a chance to win that game. I really like our chances the rest of the way. Beating the Rams is just step one.

BTW, the Cowboys finally get over .500 and all you can talk about is the Hawks! LOL! You really do love them.
Actually they're intriguing . Much like the movie several years back. It had an ocean liner that the builders were very proud of, much like Seahawks fans. The ship builders thought their ship was invincible, much the same way Seahawks fans view their team. The ships captain wanted to prove he had a superior ship, just like Pete Carroll. The ship met an iceberg which did major damage. This is just like the Leigon of Room. They've had too many casualties. Their fans can't believe it's over, just like the captain of the Titanic. Both are slowly sinking to the bottom. Outsiders can see this as plain as day , but those who are directly involved in both situations are in denial. Once the freezing temperatures of the water and the vast borders of that endless ocean surround you , you will remove your goggles and realize........you're going down.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-14-2017, 6:29 PM Reply   
Week 15 picks
Thursday @8 : 25PM
Broncos
Sunday @ 1 : 00 pm
Lions
Chiefs
Bills
Ravens
Vikings
Saints
Giants
Cardinals
Panthers
Jaguars
Rams
Steelers
49ers
Cowboys
Monday night
Falcons
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-16-2017, 8:30 PM Reply   
The Chiefs are back in playoff form. Seattle not so much.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-17-2017, 5:46 PM Reply   
I won the picks again this week.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-17-2017, 8:52 PM Reply   
We need to send out a missing persons report on Darren. He talks the talk and evidently walked too far from home and got lost. Maybe he went down to Oakland to watch the Cowboys lose. Sorry Darren. You can watch Dallas next week.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-18-2017, 8:07 AM Reply   
Haven’t been here in awhile. Had to come back to call attention to the new, three alarm dumpster fire called the hawks. It’s been pretty funny witnessing the so-called fans running from the bandwagon like rats fleeing a ship. It’s also amazing watching how the hawks are just as sore of losers as they were winners. Either way they display no class. I called out that behavior like 5 years ago. Don’t you just love pendulums and karma? Pretty cool seeing the beginning of success in Santa Clara too now that we have a QB that can stand like a man.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-18-2017, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:

Hahahahahaha!

How’s December workin out for ya so far? Like clock work? I think the NFC West dumpster fire just moved north for an extended period. Enjoy! Lol
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-18-2017, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Haven’t been here in awhile. Had to come back to call attention to the new, three alarm dumpster fire called the hawks. It’s been pretty funny witnessing the so-called fans running from the bandwagon like rats fleeing a ship. It’s also amazing watching how the hawks are just as sore of losers as they were winners. Either way they display no class. I called out that behavior like 5 years ago. Don’t you just love pendulums and karma? Pretty cool seeing the beginning of success in Santa Clara too now that we have a QB that can stand like a man.
I agree Jimmy Garapolo is your new franchise QB. He's won every game he started I think? Congratulations on your new found success. Russell Wilson is fading out of the MVP conversation faster than Darren disappeared after back to back beat downs by the Jaguars and the Rams. Fair weather fans are truly a dime a dozen. At least he has a Romo jersey to look back on with fond memories.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-18-2017, 9:41 AM Reply   
Oh, I'm here boys. Just had to get my head out of the bottle after yesterday. It was ugly, real ugly. Rams just killed us and now it looks like the Hawks season may be over. You guys can throw shade on the Hawks fans all you want but there were still more people in the stadium when the Hawks were down 40-0 than any game the 49ers have played in Santa Clara.

And Mark, way to chirp up from the cheap seats when the Hawks finally lose. You've been MIA since "The Tip".

Enjoy it boys, it won't last long. Robert, since you are so bullish on the Cowboys, care to bet on this Sundays game?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-18-2017, 12:12 PM Reply   
Chiefs are back on track it seems. Nothing here about the ending of the PITT/NE game?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-18-2017, 3:47 PM Reply   
^^Steelers got robbed. NE has a knack for that.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-18-2017, 5:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
By the rulebook it wasn't a catch. Just ask Dez.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2017, 1:31 PM Reply   
^^Still ducking me Robert?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2017, 4:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^Still ducking me Robert?
I don't have to duck. I'm trying to save you from going off the deep end.
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       12-20-2017, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Attached Images

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-21-2017, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I don't have to duck. I'm trying to save you from going off the deep end.
Sounds like you are scared.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2017, 8:49 PM Reply   
I'm picking the Cowboys to win.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2017, 8:38 AM Reply   
Cowboys for the win. I’m curious to see how many yards Zeke will pick up this week. Will he do better than Gurley?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2017, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm picking the Cowboys to win.
But you won't bet on it?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2017, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Cowboys for the win. I’m curious to see how many yards Zeke will pick up this week. Will he do better than Gurley?
How about you Mark? Want to make a friendly wager?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2017, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
How about you Mark? Want to make a friendly wager?
Hmm. Maybe. What’s the bet? You think the chickens can pull off a W? I say no way to that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2017, 12:14 PM Reply   
I think Witten and Bryant are gonna tear up the legion of room.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2017, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hmm. Maybe. What’s the bet? You think the chickens can pull off a W? I say no way to that.
Yep. I'll take the Hawks you take the Cowboys, since Robert won't bet me. Speaking of chickens.

$50 to the winners charity of choice for Christmas?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2017, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think Witten and Bryant are gonna tear up the legion of room.
LOL. Witten hasn't had a game since 2012. Time to retire.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2017, 7:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL. Witten hasn't had a game since 2012. Time to retire.
Whoops. Meant Beasley.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2017, 7:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. I'll take the Hawks you take the Cowboys, since Robert won't bet me. Speaking of chickens.

$50 to the winners charity of choice for Christmas?
Yer on!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-23-2017, 8:13 AM Reply   
Darren - that will be $150 you are putting to charity this year when the Hawks lose to the Boys and then don't win the SB
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-23-2017, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Darren - that will be $150 you are putting to charity this year when the Hawks lose to the Boys and then don't win the SB
He must be a glutton for punishment.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-23-2017, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yer on!
Done. Enjoy the game!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-23-2017, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
He must be a glutton for punishment.
I just blindly believe in the Hawks. I won't ever take my Hawk goggles off!! Unlike some fans around here "cough Robert cough".
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-24-2017, 4:32 PM Reply   
BAHAHAHAHAHA!! Hawks win! Cowboys even with Zeke are awful, just like I said. Jason Garrett put the ball in Dak's hands and it ended up in the LOB's!! LOL. Worst coach ever and Dak is "picking" up where Romo left off. Dez & Witten are old and done. Enjoy the offseason Dallas your season is over!

And Mark....Please make a $50 donation to your favorite player's foundation. Richard Sherman's Blanket Coverage: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token...US&locale.x=US

Pleasure doing business with you
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-24-2017, 8:04 PM Reply   
now that's funny right there... but i still think my $100 is safe.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-24-2017, 9:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
BAHAHAHAHAHA!! Hawks win! Cowboys even with Zeke are awful, just like I said. Jason Garrett put the ball in Dak's hands and it ended up in the LOB's!! LOL. Worst coach ever and Dak is "picking" up where Romo left off. Dez & Witten are old and done. Enjoy the offseason Dallas your season is over!

And Mark....Please make a $50 donation to your favorite player's foundation. Richard Sherman's Blanket Coverage: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token...US&locale.x=US

Pleasure doing business with you
Lol. Will do. It turned out to be a pretty good day regardless (draft picks be damned) since the Niners put the hurtin on the Jags (unlike the hawks vs the jags). Gotta love Jimmy Montana Garoppolo. Would you care to go double or nothin on a new bet? Like something to do with the Niners beating the Hawks next year? I’m good either way.

Really hard to believe the Cowboys didn’t wipe the field up with you guys. I honestly would have bet big money on that. I thought they were much better than that.

Merry Christmas!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-28-2017, 9:47 AM Reply   
Can someone check on Robert? I’m a little worried. Although I’d be avoiding this thread too if I was a Cowboy fan.

Mark, I’ll gladly bet you next season when the Hawks visit Santa Clara but for now I’d like to see you donate to Mr Sherman.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-29-2017, 9:15 AM Reply   
Found this video of Robert watching the Cowboys game last Sunday
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=okWA880Rn-M
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-31-2017, 4:46 PM Reply   
Keep talking Mr Loser. Seattle lost 3 games in December. Losers , No playoffs . Declining every year. Time to start drinking and thinking Darren.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-31-2017, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Found this video of Robert watching the Cowboys game last Sunday
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=okWA880Rn-M
That was pretty accurate. But I never wear sweaters or a hat.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-01-2018, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Keep talking Mr Loser. Seattle lost 3 games in December. Losers , No playoffs . Declining every year. Time to start drinking and thinking Darren.
Look who decided to crawl out of their hole to start name calling. Classy move Robert.

It’s hard to go to the playoffs every year. Just wasn’t the Hawks year. Half of the team was injured, zero run game, and way too many penalties killed their season. Good news is we still have a top 5 QB, HOF coach, and the best owner in the league.

Ian, let me know where to send my $100.

Robert, can you give me some pointers on what to do now that the season is over? I’m sure you are an expert on the subject.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-01-2018, 6:33 PM Reply   
Pick another team to root for. I would suggest the Rams. The 49ers are going to be tough to beat next year. Get used to losing it's all down hill from here. The Titanic is sinking.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-02-2018, 7:31 AM Reply   
You can donate the $100 to the Ronald McDonald House. https://www.rmhc.org/ My mom used to work in the Oncology dept at a children's hospital and this was a fantastic charity for families affected by cancer.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-02-2018, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pick another team to root for. I would suggest the Rams. The 49ers are going to be tough to beat next year. Get used to losing it's all down hill from here. The Titanic is sinking.
Is that what you have done? You are probably a huge Patriots fan now, right?

Rams will be one and done in the playoffs. NFC will be an interesting SB race. I know that the top 2 seeds won't make it to the SB.

As for the AFC it's the Pats and everyone else. I'm rooting for the Bills though.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-02-2018, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
You can donate the $100 to the Ronald McDonald House. https://www.rmhc.org/ My mom used to work in the Oncology dept at a children's hospital and this was a fantastic charity for families affected by cancer.
Done. Just donated to our local Seattle Ronald McDonald House. Good choice!
Go Chiefs!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-02-2018, 1:08 PM Reply   
Oh man. I just remembered I need to donate. RM house sounds like a good one.

As for the hawks, looks like Avril and Chancellor are done. Forever. Add that to Sherman’s Achilles problems and you have an even roomier legion next season. The one-hit-wonder hawks’ “15 minutes” of fame are up. The bandwagon can be put out in the back 40 and left to rust now. Pete-the-cheat’s comments about his own retirement today reminded me of that scene from Monty Python’s The Holy Grail where the old guy is saying, “I’m not dead.”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBxMPqxJGqI
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-03-2018, 10:18 AM Reply   
^^LOL. Mark. If "15 minutes" is 1-1 in SBs and playoffs 6 out of 8 seasons, then I'll take it!
Sad to see Avril and Chancellor both probably done, but that's the NFL. Sherman will still be a top 5 corner next year, Shaq Griffin had a great rookie season, ET3 is an All Pro, and even Byron Maxwell looked good too. The defense will not be as dominate as before but I'm not that worried.

BTW looks like Harbaugh is already worn out his welcome in Michigan. LOL. Pete really did a number on that nutbag.

And don't forget to send your $50 to Mr. Sherman. He really appreciates it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-03-2018, 5:06 PM Reply   
That one and done SB win was so long ago right? Isn't that like a century in Seahawk's fan years?- Lest you forget the resident WW bandwagon fans that USED to come on here, yappin about how they've been fans for so long etc... Darren, you're the only one left here. The rest of those posers predictably bailed off the bandwagon like the rest of the PNW. Hasn't almost every NFL team won at least one SB? Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in awhile. LOL

I'm predicting Sherman will never be the same after that injury. I'm really curious to see his attitude and how much he runs his mouth next year.

I predict RW will continue to run for his life in most games-only a little slower.

I predict your defense will not only continue to be in decline, but it will sink even deeper.

Finally, I predict the Niners (as long as JG is playing) will sweep both games against the hawks.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-04-2018, 6:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
That one and done SB win was so long ago right? Isn't that like a century in Seahawk's fan years?- Lest you forget the resident WW bandwagon fans that USED to come on here, yappin about how they've been fans for so long etc... Darren, you're the only one left here. The rest of those posers predictably bailed off the bandwagon like the rest of the PNW. Hasn't almost every NFL team won at least one SB? Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in awhile. LOL

I'm predicting Sherman will never be the same after that injury. I'm really curious to see his attitude and how much he runs his mouth next year.

I predict RW will continue to run for his life in most games-only a little slower.

I predict your defense will not only continue to be in decline, but it will sink even deeper.

Finally, I predict the Niners (as long as JG is playing) will sweep both games against the hawks.
This Hawks fan hasn't gone anywhere. I did choose to ratchet back my NFL support in the SJW season. i got more done than ever without FF and so much time freed up. I will continue to watch the Hawks if the core values are football. Dump Bennett and get some discipline. The protests and meltdowns at the end of several games were an embarrassment.

I noticed you were pretty quiet too until you won a couple games. Any predictions for next year.? I'll take that bet on a SF sweep of Seattle.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-04-2018, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:

HA! I love this. Such a typical Santa Clara response. Whiners win 5 meaningless games and look who crawls out from under their rock.

I too will bet you Santa Clara gets swept again by the Hawks next season.

As for Hawk bandwagoners, that has nothing to do with me. There are bandwagon fans everywhere, and I don't disagree that Seattle has them too. Just know that even when the Hawks had a losing season they still sold out the stadium. Not sure many other teams can say the same, especially Santa Clara
So go ahead and run your mouth about the demise of Seahawk players and fans all you want, but I cheer for the name on the front of the jersey. Players come and go, so do bandwagon fans. I'll still be here talking smack and laughing every week!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-04-2018, 9:36 AM Reply   
btw my wildcard picks

bills - Bortles throws at least one pick 6
kc - Hunt runs wild, KC is tough at home
panthers - I hate that Cam is going to play really well in this game and win it.
falcons - Rams are a paper tiger and Falcons know how to win in the playoffs

See you on the golf course Robert!
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-04-2018, 11:07 AM Reply   
This Hawks fan is still here, but like I posted early in the thread I cut way way back on NFL because of all the external crap. I would however like the thank the DieHard 9r’s fans who so severely bailed on their team this year that I was able to pick up a couple tickets to the Hawks game 6 rows off the turf for 20 cents on the dollar of face value.

I’ll get in on the bet too, Mark. We sweep you next year. Hell, the Seahawks are undefeated in Santa Clara for its whole existence.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-04-2018, 1:55 PM Reply   
Santa Clara: the vacation home of the 12s!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-04-2018, 9:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
This Hawks fan hasn't gone anywhere. I did choose to ratchet back my NFL support in the SJW season. i got more done than ever without FF and so much time freed up. I will continue to watch the Hawks if the core values are football. Dump Bennett and get some discipline. The protests and meltdowns at the end of several games were an embarrassment.

I noticed you were pretty quiet too until you won a couple games. Any predictions for next year.? I'll take that bet on a SF sweep of Seattle.
Yeah I got quiet because I got too busy to spend time online for most of the season. In fact, I didn’t even watch my first NFL game this year until around the end of November. Good timing for a Niners fan. Haha
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-04-2018, 9:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
HA! I love this. Such a typical Santa Clara response. Whiners win 5 meaningless games and look who crawls out from under their rock.

I too will bet you Santa Clara gets swept again by the Hawks next season.

As for Hawk bandwagoners, that has nothing to do with me. There are bandwagon fans everywhere, and I don't disagree that Seattle has them too. Just know that even when the Hawks had a losing season they still sold out the stadium. Not sure many other teams can say the same, especially Santa Clara
So go ahead and run your mouth about the demise of Seahawk players and fans all you want, but I cheer for the name on the front of the jersey. Players come and go, so do bandwagon fans. I'll still be here talking smack and laughing every week!
Meaningless wins? Hmm. 3/5 of those 5 wins were against playoff teams, numb nuts! Well, the win against the Rams resting starters doesn’t count, but they beat the jags, unlike your sissy Seahawks!

Look, my beef with the Seahawks and their fans is/was all the yappin about them claiming to be a dynasty when they only had one SB win. The whole group was such a bunch of sore winners. It hasn’t surprised me to see any of their sportsmanship issues this season. The warning signs have always been there. It’s a team culture issue that started with Pete-the-cheat. The arrogance was so thick and the class was so nonexistent. Btw, the hawks never even had any fans until 2012. That’s why they’re called the 12’s.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-05-2018, 6:00 PM Reply   
^LOL. You are really delusional. The number 12 jersey was retired in 84, bud. So it's nothing new up here.

And in today's NFL back to back SB appearances is a dynasty. Only other team to do that recently was the Pats back in 04 & 05.

You and all the Santa Clara fans are still butt hurt after the Hawks gave you "The Tip". Get over it. Hawks ended the 49ers and they will continue to play meaningless football in December, just like this season. Winning 5 games in a row is meaningless when you are 1-10. I really hope I'm wrong because it would be nice for the Hawks to have a little competition the next time they play in Santa Clara. It's kind of like a bye week now.