Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-23-2018, 8:37 AM Reply   
More Libral policy’s in effect.
Illegals can get a Ca Drivers Lice.
Aparentley they can become UBER drivers like this guy. (What a F”ing” JOKE) F” UBER!
Yup!! Like Jeb Bush says “They Come Here as a ACT OF LOVE” ! I don’t think the 4 Young victims thought it was the kind of “LOVE” this illegal was thinking about. This roach fed on young collage girls, only accepting rides from young girls in local hotspot areas where the victims had been coming out of clubs & bars ect. He would give them a ride home and then rape them in their own home.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/22...our-rapes.html
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-23-2018, 8:47 AM Reply   
So as soon as a illegal jumps the border with his handy dandy fake license he's free to go wtfffff. Build the wall. California has gone nuts.

Last edited by wakeslash; 01-23-2018 at 8:50 AM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-23-2018, 9:17 AM Reply   
Come on Alex: No need for any wall at all because like what Plhorn say’s “Any Mexican with $30 Rope & Ladder can get over it” so I guess we are useless to defend our border against people like this. Why don’t Libs start Banning Ropes Ladders then? It’s complete rubbish! The amount of crime that committed on legal US citizens by Illegals & swept under the rug you are not even hearing about it is huge. Think about it. Why is a guy like this (ILLEGAL)even in our country? Well I understand people slip threw the cracks. But He is here & California protects people like this! With sanctuary state policy’s WHY? IMO if the amount of crime that was comited by Illegals was accurately made public the whole sanctuary state policy would have more opponents. The impact they have on the state IMO is kept quiet so as to push threw their agenda
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-23-2018, 10:01 AM Reply   
Yeah they sweep it under the rug. At this point California could do anyhting they want and it would not surprise anyone it's insane.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-26-2018, 11:46 AM Reply   
Completely missed this story. Wow.

Chicago just instituted a similar law. Id’s and DL’s for illegals. It’s getting out hand here .

The end goal here is votes , plain and simple
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-28-2018, 2:36 PM Reply   
The end goal here is votes , plain and simple[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. Democrats are selling out America for their voting strategy.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-28-2018, 5:11 PM Reply   
Have you noticed that the village idiot liberals have not even posted in this thread. I saw someone say in another thread that they “didn’t hold the lives of legal US citizens above illegals here in the US.

Sorry dong tards. If your a Illegal your a 2nd class citizen “back of the bus” or get the “F”out!

These dumb a$$ libs with “Jeb Bush”. Mentality that they (come here as an act of love) well that’s why our country is divided!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-06-2018, 11:11 PM Reply   
Another illegal Mexican kills 2 people in a DUI crash.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-...eported-twice/
Old     (fish6942)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-08-2018, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Sorry dong tards. If your a Illegal your a 2nd class citizen...
So much irony. Seriously Grant, did you make it out of the 6th grade?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-08-2018, 8:55 AM Reply   
In case you were wondering what a 2nd class Citizen is to me.

#1 Not in this county Legally.
#2 works under the table to Avoid paying Taxes.
#3 lives off goverment programs all while they are not even supposed to be here.

Don’t understand how educated people can’t quite grasp the simple fact that these people are not supposed to be here in this counrltry and they are breaking the law!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       02-08-2018, 9:07 AM Reply   
definition.
Attached Images

Old     (Reddog78)      Join Date: Mar 2017       02-08-2018, 9:17 AM Reply   
Grant I’ll give a Bitcoin for your nautique.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-08-2018, 9:40 AM Reply   
Red Dog: Say No to Drugs!

LibTards What’s the problem? is it ok to break laws? If so please list the reasons why it’s ok to break the law and then DEMAND the be granted Amnesty!
Old     (Reddog78)      Join Date: Mar 2017       02-08-2018, 9:41 AM Reply   
That bitcoin could be 50k next week!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-08-2018, 10:23 AM Reply   
Great cash it in and bring over the cash.
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-08-2018, 11:05 AM Reply   
I saw a post that said, "people are going to get hurt if they fall off that wall, how are you going to protect against that?"
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       02-08-2018, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Red Dog: Say No to Drugs!

LibTards What’s the problem? is it ok to break laws? If so please list the reasons why it’s ok to break the law and then DEMAND the be granted Amnesty!
It's simple. If you're not going to vote democrat, then they will import those who will.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-08-2018, 11:55 AM Reply   
^^^Exactley^^^
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-08-2018, 12:39 PM Reply   
Just 'cause Grant called me out by name I have to reply.

Just 'cause I'm against wasting money on a wall that does nothing does not mean I don't think we should kill guys like this.
Illegals should be allowed to have nothing. If they are caught all of their possessions should go to the state, and they should be sent home with the cloths on their back. Their kids shouldn't be allowed to go to school, if they show up at the emergency room bleeding out of their eyeballs I'm fine with letting them die in the street then sending a bill to their country for the body disposal.
Prosecute people that hire them.
If we don't want them here we need to make it uncomfortable for them to be here.

Policies like these will be WAY more effective against fighting illegal immigration at a MUCH cheaper cost then blowing a ton of money on a stupid wall to make idiots feel better.

So to be clear, Just because I think spending a metric ton of cash on a WORTHLESS wall doesn't mean I like illegals.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       02-08-2018, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Just 'cause Grant called me out by name I have to reply.

Just 'cause I'm against wasting money on a wall that does nothing does not mean I don't think we should kill guys like this.
Illegals should be allowed to have nothing. If they are caught all of their possessions should go to the state, and they should be sent home with the cloths on their back. Their kids shouldn't be allowed to go to school, if they show up at the emergency room bleeding out of their eyeballs I'm fine with letting them die in the street then sending a bill to their country for the body disposal.
Prosecute people that hire them.
If we don't want them here we need to make it uncomfortable for them to be here.

Policies like these will be WAY more effective against fighting illegal immigration at a MUCH cheaper cost then blowing a ton of money on a stupid wall to make idiots feel better.

So to be clear, Just because I think spending a metric ton of cash on a WORTHLESS wall doesn't mean I like illegals.
What you're advocating will NEVER happen. Walls all over the world have proven to work. Israels, the Vaticans, Obamas mansion, the kennedys mansion. It won't stop all, but it will most certainly stem the flow. I am all for the wall, would love to say "told ya so" would also love to be proved wrong. I am all for "shoot on site" border trespassers but that will never happen either. How are you supposed to make back ground checks & take away jobs when there are plenty of states that won't comply with the system? The wall is humane. Making illegals lives uncomfortable is never going to happen as long as the left continues to use them as political pawns.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-08-2018, 1:42 PM Reply   
" How are you supposed to make back ground checks & take away jobs when there are plenty of states that won't comply with the system?"

Because it's a federal issue and all those businesses have to file federal tax returns. There is no requirement to verify information unless as a business you are known to be in violation already. IMO it's an expensive mistake to advocate for a wall as a priority over the hardly mentioned right to work verification.

"Why don’t Libs start Banning Ropes Ladders then? It’s complete rubbish!"

We don't make Mexican laws.

The bottom line is that the people who want undocumented workers are businesses. Has nothing to do with party lines unless you are talking about people brought here as children. The politicians are just playing to your ignorance with this wall crap while completely ignoring the most effective form of immigration control that a moral society can enact. i.e. making sure there are no employment opportunities to attact undocumented immigration.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-11-2018, 5:39 PM Reply   
I have a feeling this thread is gonna become like the Pit Bull thread. Hundreds of examples of what everyone knows but fails to reconize. O well just another Lo wing Illegal, Slated to be deported kills 2 cops.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...ed-motherfers/
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-12-2018, 7:42 AM Reply   
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/bee0ebd...ent-weeks.html

I will never agree with those that say a wall is a waste of time
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-12-2018, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/bee0ebd...ent-weeks.html

I will never agree with those that say a wall is a waste of time
Not a waste of time, its an inefficient use of money. We can spend a fraction of that cash prosecuting people that hire illegals and they would all go away on their own and people wouldn't cross.

They are coming here for a better life, if we refuse to give them a better life they will stop coming.
We are already going trillions in debt with the tax plan, plus another trillion with the spending plan, why waste money when their are much cheaper alternatives?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-12-2018, 10:25 AM Reply   
Plhorn : how much do you think the US spends off Illegals every year?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-12-2018, 10:31 AM Reply   
I don't agree.

As a business owner, I believe that there should be a reasonable expectation that everyone applying for a job, has a right to do so.
It should not be on private citizens to do what the federal government ought to be doing.
If it's on me to make sure that applicants are of legal status, then I should have the expectation that that individual be removed from the country when I report them.

Also, if we make it more difficult to cross and easier to police, there should be fewer coming over illegally

There are plenty of other areas where funds are wasted. Remove all of the government waste....
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-12-2018, 11:11 AM Reply   
Plhorn; if your alll for regulations to fix immigration problems, WHY do you place the burden on the employer, Why not just inforce the current laws? Your all about NEW laws & NEW regulation, WHY? How about just going after states that Harbor illegals & make it so they don’t have a safe haven. Sanctuary city’s like SF are a “Destanation” for illegals. If you wanna make some new laws, how about ones that strengthen our current laws.
Example: if your caught as a Illegal, your property “GONE” you get deported “Instantly” GONE, start deporting people here in a efficient manner this will make people think twice about making a run for the border.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-12-2018, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
As a business owner, I believe that there should be a reasonable expectation that everyone applying for a job, has a right to do so.
Awesome. We should tax business owners that opt out of verification to pay for the wall.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-12-2018, 1:35 PM Reply   
John it’s odvious you have never employed Anyone.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-12-2018, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't agree.

There are plenty of other areas where funds are wasted. Remove all of the government waste....
So because we waste money somewhere else we should waste it on a wall too. lets just set money on fire while we're at it.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-12-2018, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Plhorn; if your alll for regulations to fix immigration problems, WHY do you place the burden on the employer, Why not just inforce the current laws? Your all about NEW laws & NEW regulation, WHY? How about just going after states that Harbor illegals & make it so they don’t have a safe haven. Sanctuary city’s like SF are a “Destanation” for illegals. If you wanna make some new laws, how about ones that strengthen our current laws.
Example: if your caught as a Illegal, your property “GONE” you get deported “Instantly” GONE, start deporting people here in a efficient manner this will make people think twice about making a run for the border.
It should be easy enough to make a webpage that links into a database. Employer types in the social security number and a name and a picture comes back. Is it the same guy, hire him.

Its not a ton of burden unless you are hiring illegals.

Throw a couple of undercover cops to hang out in front of Homedepot and get hired without checking for status, fine the employers and put it in the paper. The jobs will dry up.

I'm fine with instant deportation but that won't keep people from coming over it will just make them more cautious while they are here.

You talk about enforcing current laws... which ones are you talking about?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-12-2018, 4:18 PM Reply   
I do verify, because that's the law

I don't believe that the wall is a waste of money

we will never agree

I'm okay with that
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-12-2018, 7:11 PM Reply   
Wake: let me just take a “wild shot in the dark” you have never employed anyone, you have zero clue about pretty much “everything” but you come off like you have it all figured out. So basically are a know it all teenager. LOL LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2018, 7:56 AM Reply   
This.
Attached Images

Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       02-13-2018, 9:21 AM Reply   
Reading through the comments it seems the left doesn't want a wall but wants current laws enforced, even though they say they don't & step on every ones dick when the "law" goes after them to enforce said immigration laws. Very confusing. It's like they don't even believe the **** their trying to sell.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-13-2018, 9:52 AM Reply   
In Ca we have the AG saying he will sue the feds for somthing so stupid as putting questions about citizenship on census forms. The left says one thing but does another. Total lip service. The left wants voters, so they are importing anyone who will vote democrat. Shutting down the flow of potential democrat voters is not somthing they are gonna do
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-13-2018, 10:04 AM Reply   
Winning: illegal calls 911 because someone is breaking into his house & police show up and turn him over to I.C.E. Now if we could end catch and relice and send they guys home b-4 they start demanding citizanship O wait that’s already happening.
http://ktla.com/2018/02/13/police-an...ve-him-to-ice/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-14-2018, 4:45 AM Reply   
Illegal DUI kills 3 year old
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...illegal-alien/
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-15-2018, 4:48 PM Reply   
I got an idea we can all agree on. Based on the gop talking points instead of building a stupid wall lets just offer thoughts and prayers to keep illegals from comming here that way both sides of the isle are happy.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-16-2018, 12:51 AM Reply   
Quote:

they are coming here for a better life, if we refuse to give them a better life they will stop coming.
We are already going trillions in debt with the tax plan, plus another trillion with the spending plan, why waste money when their are much cheaper alternatives?

a %^*** men !!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-16-2018, 1:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't agree.

It should not be on private citizens to do what the federal government ought to be doing.
If it's on me to make sure that applicants are of legal status, then I should have the expectation that that individual be removed from the country when I report them.

Quit making sense , you’ll be called an insensitive, racist with no compassion .

Quote:
Not a waste of time, its an inefficient use of money. We can spend a fraction of that cash prosecuting people that hire illegals and they would all go away on their own and people wouldn't cross.

They are coming here for a better life, if we refuse to give them a better life they will stop coming.
How are they going to go away when our government will give them free money when they can’t find work or they pop out a baby on US soil ?

I agree 100% with going after companies that employ them , but think about what happens to them when they do get caught. They’ll the flee to a sanctuary city and seek all the freebies galore. Now they go from being workers to instant government leeches. God forbid they pop a baby out in between that time. Then we are stuck paying for them forever . Don’t you think we should start by going directly after sanctuary citiies as well as those cities and states offering benefits to illegals ? I’ll take it even one step further , how about proving citizenship in order to attend public and private schools. Denying access to education surely eliminates the idea of opportunity for an illegal does it not? It will also save millions , if not billions on educational expenses . More money saved that can be redirected .

However without the elimination of santcutary areas across the US we will never get anything worth while off the ground that will be effective , unless it involves securing the border better than it is right now. I don’t agree with building a monstrosity of physical structure , there are definitely more cost effective ways . We already have plenty of employed members of all branches of the military . They could easily be deployed to patrol . Keeps our members busy and wouldn’t be such and increase in cost. Now we’ve basically tuned our border security into what it should be . People will get the point once they have an a confrontation with a fully outfitted unit at the border . We have the tech and the resources already available to make that work .