Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2020, 12:37 AM Reply   
Honestly, it is nothing short of amazing that the dems are allowing this to continue.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-stumble...192859533.html
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-18-2020, 2:16 AM Reply   
Its honesty elder abuse what they are doing to that man.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-18-2020, 4:18 AM Reply   
Here ya go
Attached Images

Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-18-2020, 4:23 AM Reply   
^^^^^ yes!!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2020, 7:44 AM Reply   
_
Attached Images

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-18-2020, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Honestly, it is nothing short of amazing that the dems are allowing this to continue.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-stumble...192859533.html
Its really sad, because its not fair to him or his family to put him in this position. i would think, if he could win, he would step down anyways, and the VP take over. I would believe this is the plan the Dems have in place moving forward. Why would he put his family through this knowing he is having issues aging.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-18-2020, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
_

Ok that’s funny.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-18-2020, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
_
Lol, that's great!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-18-2020, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
rollers and zwift?
I could but in spectacularly bad timing we just started renovating 2 weeks before lockdown and my studio is a building site. I could relocate it to the lounge but it's bit of a hassle tripping over the trainer and wot not every 5 mins. We are allowed out to exersize locally so we have been walking every day with the doggy and done a couple of laps of the block with the boss on the bikes. Picked up a local KOM today lol.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2020, 2:10 PM Reply   
I can’t stop laughing g about this one.
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-18-2020, 2:37 PM Reply   
So many LOL's!
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2020, 6:28 PM Reply   
Meh. Mine were much better and actually funny.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-19-2020, 1:45 AM Reply   
What do the lockdown protesters not like about the President's reopening guidelines? I can understand people being a little stir crazy but I'm not sure I understand why they think the president's guidelines are garbage.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-19-2020, 3:11 AM Reply   
Are you referring to the protesters in Michigan?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-19-2020, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you referring to the protesters in Michigan?
The protesters everywhere that there isn't a downward trajectory or flat number of cases with increasing number of tests.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-19-2020, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
What do the lockdown protesters not like about the President's reopening guidelines? I can understand people being a little stir crazy but I'm not sure I understand why they think the president's guidelines are garbage.
I'm sure it's different reasons for different people below is a probable list:
Coronavirus is a Chinese hoax
Coronavirus is just like the flu
Coronavirus will go away by itself
Coronavirus only kills old people
Coronavirus is caused by 5G
Coronavirus is a hoax created by Bill Gates so he can poison me with a vaccine.
Trump has been captured by the deep state lead by Fauci.

What nonsense did I miss?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-19-2020, 1:12 PM Reply   
Gotta love how fast this crowd's "Blue Lives Matter" tune changes to "jackbooted thugs" as soon as it's their fishing excursions that are threatened lol

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...tay-home-order
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-20-2020, 1:46 AM Reply   
wow, people are going insane.

Last edited by onlyinboards; 04-20-2020 at 1:47 AM. Reason: ...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-20-2020, 4:13 AM Reply   
People are getting restless. I’d love them to announce a reopening on May 1. I’m intrigued by Sweden’s plan.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-20-2020, 4:51 AM Reply   
From the National Bureau of Economic Research:
“For every 1% increase of unemployment, we see a 3.6% in overdose deaths and 1% increase in suicides around the country. If unemployment hits 32%-the worst-case scenario prediction of a St. Louis Federal Reserve economist-some 77,000 Americans may die in addition to those stricken with COVID-19.”
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-20-2020, 5:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy
I'm sure it's different reasons for different people below is a probable list:
Coronavirus is a Chinese hoax
Coronavirus is just like the flu
Coronavirus will go away by itself
Coronavirus only kills old people
Coronavirus is caused by 5G
Coronavirus is a hoax created by Bill Gates so he can poison me with a vaccine.
Trump has been captured by the deep state lead by Fauci.

What nonsense did I miss?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/astroturfing
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-20-2020, 5:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
#3 is for queers and steers. It’s either razor or #1. Otherwise you lose your man card. I’m sure yours is a fake anyway. Have fun, you #3 fairy!
I have a full head of hair, no need to fake it. I see that bald spot on you, the receding hairline yet no horns so...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-20-2020, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
People are getting restless. I’d love them to announce a reopening on May 1. I’m intrigued by Sweden’s plan.
Thats because your an idiot

https://www.foxnews.com/world/sweden...ise-guidelines

Where are the tests?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-20-2020, 5:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post

Where are the tests?
I love it when true idiots spell "you're" as "your" while calling someone else an idiot. You lose again, idiot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-20-2020, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:

Where are the tests?
You clearly don’t understand the cure can sometimes be more deadly than the disease. Flattening the curve doesn’t necessarily reduce deaths either.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-20-2020, 6:38 AM Reply   
ThEN iT ISnT a CUrE.
There is no cure.
We can minimize death though.
The eCOnOmY will survive.
Rich albinos might to have to sell off their 3rd home, but who cares.

Last edited by lesstalkmoreride; 04-20-2020 at 6:43 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-20-2020, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
I love it when true idiots spell "you're" as "your" while calling someone else an idiot. You lose again, idiot.
I made a grammar error. You still cant think.
Social distancing is not a cure. We dont have a cure, nor a vaccine.
Go get your sign and liberate, Libtard.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-20-2020, 7:25 AM Reply   
We are out of lockdown next Tuesday. They conducted random testing in the 4 main centres of asymptomatic people and got zero positives. Yay
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-20-2020, 7:26 AM Reply   
I read that was funded by Betsy DeVos, true or hoax?
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-20-2020, 7:42 AM Reply   
Likely not her, but there are supposedly ties through her family.
These protests are apparently rigged to make it look like people support dropping social distancing measures now.
But its fake.
These digital groups/teams are able to bring out a few handfuls of people.
There real purpose is to make it look like a big movement. It still is not that.
Kinda like Trump bragging about the crowds at his inauguration. Its a sales tactic at heart.
This is the essence of astroturfing.
Facts win.

Related:
"Working under the assumption that current social distancing measures are effective in mitigating the spread of COVID-19, the study’s authors estimate that lockdown policies will ultimately outweigh their economic costs by $5.2 trillion once everything is said and done."

https://www.theladders.com/career-ad...economists-say

Last edited by lesstalkmoreride; 04-20-2020 at 7:48 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-20-2020, 7:56 AM Reply   
If you know sales tactics, everything trump does is 1970's sales tactics.
Helps when you have FOX, the GOP and the Justice Dept "selling" for you.
I had read Devos family was funding. Who knows? I know its not grass roots. Its organized.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-20-2020, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you know sales tactics, everything trump does is 1970's sales tactics.
Helps when you have FOX, the GOP and the Justice Dept "selling" for you.
I had read Devos family was funding. Who knows? I know its not grass roots. Its organized.
...and yet he’s pile driving your side like a WWF character would on the daily because your side’s ideas are so bad, so out of touch and so not what the country wants. No matter how many smear tactics your side tries to use or how many times you all bear false witness against him, he’s gonna win again in November. LOL! Might wanna reconsider you’re strategies or better yet, your entire platform to something that ISN’T a freak show.

You are the definition of flailing.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-20-2020, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
your entire platform to something that ISN’T a freak show.
your cult head is an orange grifter. WTF?
Get back to your street corner to hawk you open mouth patriot masks
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-20-2020, 10:12 AM Reply   
...and your side can’t even beat an orange grifter. Hahaha! That proves just how bad your entire platform is and how badly the country can’t stand you. La-hoo-sa-hers! I love that you keep saying and doing the same things over and over again expecting different results-never learning. What do they call that again?

You lose again. That’s a lot of losing for one day.

Last edited by markj; 04-20-2020 at 10:17 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-20-2020, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
... all bear false witness against him.....
LOL, I knew it, rightwing numpties think Trump is the messiah!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-20-2020, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
LOL, I knew it, rightwing numpties think Trump is the messiah!
More ignorance from you. You’re not doing well lately. Might consider resting.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-20-2020, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
You’re not doing well lately.
What you talking about, I'm 10/10 firing on all cylinders.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-20-2020, 11:07 AM Reply   
Now this is covering Trumps press conference with live fact checking. Super funny:
https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPoli...36897947014304

The guys is really busy trying to keep up!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-20-2020, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Now this is covering Trumps press conference with live fact checking. Super funny:
https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPoli...36897947014304

The guys is really busy trying to keep up!
Why bother posting this? It’s just another libtard non-journalist (Affirmative action at its worst) trying to fit in by attempting to ask another gotcha question as though Trump is gonna fall for it. Those people are a dime a dozen. The press has been trying this Schitt from the beginning. There are tons of them and he keeps handing them their as$es. This is exactly what I was referring to earlier where the libtards in this country keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. Trump keeps beating them at their own game. It’s hilarious. I say let em keep trying and wasting their energy-gaining less and less traction. Why not throw in a Dementia Joe interview while you’re at it and complete the whole picture for everyone?

PS, you’re 0/10 now.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-21-2020, 1:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
...and your side can’t even beat an orange grifter.
I'll give you that, the heads of the DNC need to be fired. 2016 and 2020 putting up lame duck candidates. It's like the DNC wants to lose.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-21-2020, 1:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
...and your side can’t even beat an orange grifter. Hahaha! That proves just how bad your entire platform is and how badly the country can’t stand you.
Ya give the Republicans a handicap so they can win an election and this is the thanks you get.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-21-2020, 2:47 AM Reply   
You guys still don’t get it. If this was a personality or likability contest, Trump would be dead last. He’s a complete 95sn hole.

It’s your whole world view! Well, that’s just where it starts. Your side doesn’t even remotely resemble what you stood for or looked like 20 years ago. You literally have gone off a cliff with social policy positions.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-21-2020, 3:07 AM Reply   
So what is the biggest news at this hour today? The deaths from the Kung Flu have gone DOWN for the first time. Think you’ll find that anywhere in the leftist MSM? Nope. They depend on doom and gloom and fear-mongering so we stay in our houses and rely on the government to support us.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/us-re...ths-in-2-weeks
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-21-2020, 4:04 AM Reply   
There were still almost 2000 deaths yesterday.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-21-2020, 4:47 AM Reply   
Marky mark has his tongue too far up tronald dumps butthole to see anything onward.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-21-2020, 4:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Marky mark has his tongue too far up tronald dumps butthole to see anything onward.
Shouldn’t you be polishing your trophy collection that you and everyone else got for participating and being mediocre?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-21-2020, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have a full head of hair, no need to fake it. I see that bald spot on you, the receding hairline yet no horns so...
I bet you do. That must be why alltalknoride calls you his bear.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-21-2020, 5:49 AM Reply   
My only trophies are from your wife. She polishes them for me, among other things.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-21-2020, 5:52 AM Reply   
You wish, pole smoker.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-21-2020, 5:54 AM Reply   
Projection is a funny thing to see.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-21-2020, 6:24 AM Reply   
XD
Attached Images

Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-21-2020, 6:30 AM Reply   
Spent all that time/money prepping for the end of times and freaks out that they can get a haircut.
Pinnacle magat.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-21-2020, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
So what is the biggest news at this hour today? The deaths from the Kung Flu have gone DOWN for the first time. Think you’ll find that anywhere in the leftist MSM? Nope. They depend on doom and gloom and fear-mongering so we stay in our houses and rely on the government to support us.

And back up today. New cases is tending down tho which is great news, so death rate should start to go down in 2-4 weeks
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-21-2020, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Spent all that time/money prepping for the end of times and freaks out that they can get a haircut.
Pinnacle magat.
I would encourage everyone to not judge these people harshly, there is an active astroturfing campaign underway, I wouldn't be suprised if this is the work of a Russian troll farm doing is best to divide Americans against each other.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-21-2020, 8:11 AM Reply   
herp derp Ben Ghazi buttery males

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/21/u...BsNlWlhW2So87E

American intelligence officials’ determination that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to assist Donald J. Trump’s candidacy was fundamentally sound and untainted by politics, according to a key Republican-led Senate review released on Tuesday. The findings undercut longstanding allegations by Mr. Trump and his allies that the officials were biased against him.

The Senate Intelligence Committee, which conducted the three-year study, had already given the work of the C.I.A. and the F.B.I. an interim stamp of approval, but the 158-page report on Tuesday presented new detail about the government’s attempts in 2016 and 2017 to make sense of Russia’s attacks. Much of the report’s contents about the so-called Intelligence Community Assessment were considered highly sensitive and blacked out by the Trump administration.

“The I.C.A. reflects strong tradecraft, sound analytical reasoning and proper justification of disagreement in the one analytical line where it occurred,” said Senator Richard M. Burr, Republican of North Carolina and the panel’s chairman. “The committee found no reason to dispute the intelligence community’s conclusions.”
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-21-2020, 8:36 AM Reply   
Ohhh its def astoturfing.
Plain funny (not really, sad actually) that people buy into and want (well our adversaries want) this issue to be politically symbolic.
Its beyond irony that these "muricans" are out there without realizing who they are actually working for.
Or maybe some people just want to watch the world burn.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-21-2020, 10:43 AM Reply   
Who do u guys think would survive the Kung Flu
Biden Vs Trump

I think crazy Joe would kick the bucket.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-22-2020, 1:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I think crazy Joe would kick the bucket.
Hoping we don't have to put your theory to the test, GW.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-22-2020, 2:53 AM Reply   
Trump can take hydroxychloroquine.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-22-2020, 3:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hoping we don't have to put your theory to the test, GW.
Biden will remain safely tucked in his own basement for a long time so don’t worry.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-22-2020, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:

if only that was a trend... 2800 deaths yesterday.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2020, 5:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
if only that was a trend... 2800 deaths yesterday.

99,000 Americans Die of Healthcare-Aquired Infections Every Year

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...-a-year-072713
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2020, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump can take hydroxychloroquine.
I don't know why you leftist are against a medicine that can help people. Is it because Trump said it that now you are against it? I sure hope Trump says he is for breathing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2020, 5:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
I would encourage everyone to not judge these people harshly, there is an active astroturfing campaign underway, I wouldn't be suprised if this is the work of a Russian troll farm doing is best to divide Americans against each other.
You mean campaigns to take gender based toys out of the stores, remove mens and womens restrooms from the public, Occupy Wallstreet protests, attacking conservative speakers on college campuses? Or they only russian plots when you believe conservatives have something to say?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-22-2020, 5:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I don't know why you leftist are against a medicine that can help people. Is it because Trump said it that now you are against it? I sure hope Trump says he is for breathing.
I am against promoting a drug as a cure to the nation when there is no fact based in science that says it's effective. I am against how this created a run on a drug that other people use for medically proven diseases such as lupus and malaria. I wish it would have worked. I wish our President would stick to a script written to him by someone smarter than him and stop shooting from the hip.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-22-2020, 6:01 AM Reply   
Quote:

That is an avg of 271 people per day who were either in a hospital for some reason, a doctors office or nursing home and caught an infection there that most likely complicated an underlying problem. I'm not sure how this article is in any way relevant to what I posted.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-22-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Hydroxychloroquine is going to be just another classic Trumptard moment where the sky is falling and then a month later no Trumptard can remember Trump recommending that weird sounding drug that turned out to not work like he claimed. Just like how the Faux News tards forget all the times they've been tooled with bulls**t info like how COVID-19 is just like the flu.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-22-2020, 6:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Derp, because its used to treat malaria and lupus.
Trumps uninformed, non-medical opinion has nothing to do with it.
He is a cheerleader per marky mark. This was something for tronald dump to whohah over.
No high-quality study has shown any benefit for the tx of COVID19.
In fact, more than a few trials were cut short due to worse outcomes and unintended death (arrhythmia induction for example).

I'll even reference *** news so you can believe it.
https://www.foxnews.com/science/covi...va-virus-study

Be better.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-22-2020, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:

Thousands of lives are saved on Americans highways with lockdown
https://thehill.com/changing-america...c-accidents-in
In other news, trump still has enough approval ratings to win in November.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-22-2020, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:

Newsflash, those people are still going to die and 2,800 people per day =1,000,000 per annum. Derp.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-22-2020, 7:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean campaigns to take gender based toys out of the stores, remove mens and womens restrooms from the public, Occupy Wallstreet protests, attacking conservative speakers on college campuses? Or they only russian plots when you believe conservatives have something to say?
All I'm saying is try to have compassion for conservatives who are being manipulated in to putting themselves in to danger. But maybe your right, Darwin will take care of it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2020, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
All I'm saying is try to have compassion for conservatives who are being manipulated in to putting themselves in to danger. But maybe your right, Darwin will take care of it.
Why are they in danger? Why are they manipulated? Why are they all conservatives? You do realize that some people may not like an over reaching government that is even keeping citizens from gardening in their own yards? The same governor who is using a known group (or at least tried) that organized the occupy wall street protests and is an admitted left wing political group to collect private information on its citizens in the name of "safety". I would want to be out there too.

Are they anymore in danger than the hundreds lined up in front of a wholesale store for hours? Any more danger than the people shipping the millions of amazon products daily to individuals houses? Nothing like having a centralized location for spreading a disease.

yep. Good ol Darwin. Let's all stack up on each other by the millions and tell everyone else how bad they are for the planet while they die by the thousands in a pandemic. At the end of the day, no one said you would not get it. that is the sad hilarity of it all. They just don't want to overrun the hospitals, you are going to get it. Then again, it is your party (at lease the one you cheer on) that is into the globalism and unchecked illegal immigration and calling people racists for considering the ability to control your border as something important.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2020, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am against promoting a drug as a cure to the nation when there is no fact based in science that says it's effective. I am against how this created a run on a drug that other people use for medically proven diseases such as lupus and malaria. I wish it would have worked. I wish our President would stick to a script written to him by someone smarter than him and stop shooting from the hip.
Funny. You should talk to the DEMOCRAT congress woman who believes that Trump saved her life because of why? That's right, a drug that you hate was the one that saved her life. Why don't you tell it to her. Before Trump said, you had zero idea of what that drug was or who would even use it. Now you act like others can not get it or it does not work at all. Why? Because someone fed YOU some talking points.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2020, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
He is a cheerleader per marky mark. This was something for tronald dump to whohah over.
In fact, more than a few trials were cut short due to worse outcomes and unintended death (arrhythmia induction for example).

Be better.
Derp and be better in the same garbage post? Look in the mirror 95 junior.

Can you really make any of those claims against? Did Trump at any time say this drug was the absolute cure? I will save you the trip, he did not. He said, what do you have to lose. That democrat congress woman sure is thanking Trump considering it was that drug that saver her life. You really need to be better and quit thinking in absolutes especially when dealing with a virus that does not have a predictable course of symptoms.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2020, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:

Be better.
Obviously you did not read the article either so you should be better. And cleaver grown up use of your presidents name. Typical immature leftist.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2020, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is an avg of 271 people per day who were either in a hospital for some reason, a doctors office or nursing home and caught an infection there that most likely complicated an underlying problem. I'm not sure how this article is in any way relevant to what I posted.
And this happens year after year after year. Just like the flu. Year after year after year. Not a word out you leftist then. Same as the Iraq war arguments back in the day. Oh, such and such lives. The president is a monster, yada yada yada. Just like with those arguments, democrats murdering democrats by the thousands year after year after year in your biggest democrat cities but never heard a word from you people then either. I have come to the conclusion as long as a democrat is in charge of death, it is cool. If a republican is in charge then it is the worst thing ever and that person is the worst person since hitler.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2020, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Newsflash, those people are still going to die and 2,800 people per day =1,000,000 per annum. Derp.
Actually, those people with COVID will run out. everyone will either be immune or it goes away. The 99,000 a year is year after year after year after year. Don't see you shutting down the world for that. Same with the flu. Year after year after year after year, people dye by the thousands. The joke is you are not going to stop it. It is the sad reality of it. At which point do you come out of your hole and live? Or do you think you have control of the world around you?

Uploaded: Tue, Apr 21, 2020, 4:13 pm
Los Angeles study backs Stanford researchers' conclusion about high prevalence of COVID-19

https://paloaltoonline.com/news/2020...ce-of-covid-19

Days after Stanford University researchers issued an early draft of a study suggesting that up to 81,000 residents of Santa Clara County had been infected by COVID-19 as of early April, a team at the University of Southern California (USC) released its own serological study that similarly concludes that the disease is far more widespread — and less deadly — than official estimates indicate.

The study by USC and the Los Angeles Department of Public Health concluded that between 2.8% and 4.6% of the adult population in Los Angeles County has an antibody to the virus. This translates to between 221,000 and 442,000 adults — an estimate that is 28 to 55 times higher than the roughly 8,000 confirmed cases that the county had in early April, when the study was conducted.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-22-2020, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually, those people with COVID will run out. everyone will either be immune or it goes away. The 99,000 a year is year after year after year after year. Don't see you shutting down the world for that. Same with the flu.
I'll say it slowly for you so you keep up.

2,800 deaths per day is with all the mitigation in place, without mitigation the death toll is 10 to 20x higher.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-22-2020, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'll say it slowly for you so you keep up.

2,800 deaths per day is with all the mitigation in place, without mitigation the death toll is 10 to 20x higher.
I will say it slowly for you again. Not all the deaths are COVID related. I will bet you that. They cannot run that many tests. They are more than likely saying they are COVID related due to symptoms. Out goes the flu diagnosis and in comes the COVID. More profitable to call it COVID. It is horrible no matter what you call it. At the end of the day, the supply of those who cannot cope with it will end. Infections and the flu will keep happening by the hundreds of thousands a year in the US alone. Who is going to be your boogey man then?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-22-2020, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
They cannot run that many tests.
Your right testing in the US is a joke, you are 45th in the world for tests by capita. Despite the orange messiah saying you have the best tests, best in the world, blah blah blah. Lies!

Quote:
They are more than likely saying they are COVID related due to symptoms. Out goes the flu diagnosis and in comes the COVID.
The reason Flu is down because of social distancing silly.