Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-16-2013, 9:01 AM Reply   
On some boats including our last sanger there was a triangular wedge that allowed the driver to push up in the seat to see better. Our current does not have it. i was going to check with sanger but has anyone came across any place to buy them also?

thank you
Old     (Iceberg)      Join Date: Dec 2011       09-16-2013, 10:04 AM Reply   
Do you want a foot rest to brace against or rest your feet or do you want a bolster seat or riser?

The most simple solution would be to add a riser pad if you have room between the wheel and the seat cushion; it would be easy to make or have made. The seat you are looking for is a bolster seat and they are readily available from a number of sources at reasonable prices. Finding one that will match your decor might be a bit challenging unless you get custom colors for it, and of course, you will pay extra for it. You may be able to retrofit your seat, but the cost may not be worth the effort unless you DIY.

Last edited by Iceberg; 09-16-2013 at 10:09 AM.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-16-2013, 10:23 AM Reply   
Throwable PFD used for booster seat. Cheap, comfortable and if the lake cops pull you over BAM, theres the throwable with easy access at your fingertips!
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       09-16-2013, 10:56 AM Reply   
Take a piece of carbord and trace out your drivers seat. Take the traced carbord and a bow cushion to your locate appolstry shop. Ask them to make you a cushion using marine grade vinyl and the colors matching the bow cushion. let them know how thick you want it. it will be around 80-100$. I did this for my wife to see when we surf.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-16-2013, 11:34 AM Reply   
^ I did the same thing. Had a booster seat made for the wife.