Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-02-2016, 6:52 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=83Starsnstripes;1948161]^^You keep hoping and wishing and praying that the Hawks lose but guess what happens? We keep winning and winning and winning.

You mean like this last Sunday?

Take the bet, Robert.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2016, 10:54 AM Reply   
It's really not about the bet. It's more about honoring the bet in a timely fashion. I feel I gave a honest effort when I lost.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-02-2016, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Take the bet Bobby... You're vast wisdom and statistical prowess makes it a lock in your favor. I'll double down on that bet as well.
You're right I do have vast wisdom and statistical prowess . Without knowing for sure if Darrens favorite player will be available when it counts the most, i'm hesitant to rely on a rookie. But Cliff if you want to bet him,by all means do so.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-04-2016, 8:24 AM Reply   
Week 9 picks
Sunday @1 : 00 pm
DET @ MIN - Lions shock the reeling Vikings.
PHI @ NYG - Eagles expose the pretenders.
NYJ @ MIA - #1 run defense slows down Ajai. Jets win.
JAX @ KC - Jaguars continue to slide,much like the Seahawks. Chiefs win.
DAL @ CLE - The Browns bring in some firepower to their receiving core. This is to take advantage of Dalas's depleted secondary. Dallas runs over Cleveland and moves to 7-1 in command of the NFC East.
PIT @ BAL - If Big Ben plays i'll take the Steelers. If he doesn't play, i'll take Baltimore.
Sunday @ 4 : 05 pm
NO @ SF - SAINTS on the road.
CAR @ LA - Panthers on the road.
Sunday @ 4 : 25PM
IND @ GB - PACKERS AT HOME.
TEN @ SD - CHARGERS AT HOME.
SUNDAY @ 8 : 30 PM
DEN @ OAK - RAIDERS AT HOME.
MONDAY @ 8 : 25 PM
BUF @ SEA - SEAHAWKS continue to implode. Bills get a much needed road win. Sherman continues to cry to the refs. Lol
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-04-2016, 11:40 AM Reply   
NFC West is all that matters this time of year...

Bills - Hawks - Hawks

Saints - Niners - Saints

Panthers - Rams - Panthers

I'll pick one outside our division due to a Cardinal bye week.

Cowboys - Browns - Browns
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       11-06-2016, 5:38 PM Reply   
Lol, Hawks (sea chickens) at 4-2-1. Keep dreaming.
Cowboys tied for the lead in the NFL. 7-1, readem and WEEP. Keep wishing. SUCKAS!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-06-2016, 5:44 PM Reply   
Packers and Vikings are reeling. Patriots are looking forward to their bye week next week as well as Arizona. Is Detroit the class of the North? Is it KC or Oakland that will move Denver out of the lead in the only west division with 3 competitive teams.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-06-2016, 7:39 PM Reply   
only Jerra Jones could screw this up.......
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-06-2016, 7:41 PM Reply   
oh...and Dez Bryant.....what a joke
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-06-2016, 9:01 PM Reply   
Oakland is the best in the west.Cliff I guess you think Dez was a joke last week too? You make "Real" Cowboys fans sick. One of our most valuable players has an off week and you throw them under the bus. Go ahead and get your Giants jersey traitor.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-06-2016, 9:15 PM Reply   
yes, Dez was a joke last week too. He is taking routes off. Beasley in the slot is the best receiver that the cowboys have. True Cowboy fans don't have Dez goggles on. He is what he is....lazy and entitled. Dak seems to do better without primadona players. **** dez
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-06-2016, 9:18 PM Reply   
I was at the Philly game last week. I saw first hand how lazy he can be
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-07-2016, 6:18 AM Reply   
That squirrel at Lambeau Field was in the end zone more than the Packers.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-07-2016, 6:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I was at the Philly game last week. I saw first hand how lazy he can be
If 4 rec for 113 yards and a TD is lazy. I know alot of recievers that want to be lazy.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-07-2016, 6:31 AM Reply   
As far as how the Cowboys do without Dez, Look at the last 2 weeks 29 points and 35 points
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-07-2016, 8:04 AM Reply   
Week 9 tidbits.
Tyrod Taylor 319 yards Rushing
Tom Brady 44 yards rushing
Russell Wilson 44 yards rushing.
Saints Defense holds Seahawks to 20 points. Lol
Bills defense will eat.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-07-2016, 8:54 AM Reply   
More Week 9 Facts
Total Defense Ranking Total Offense Ranking
1 Arizona 297 ypg 1 Saints
6 Seattle 319.4 ypg 4 Redskins
16 Buffalo 360.2 ypg 5 Raiders
8 Titans
14 Tampa Bay
15 Bears
22 Seattle Seahawks who are #13 Passing and #29 Rushing ( they miss Marshawn Lynch)
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-07-2016, 5:39 PM Reply   
Seahawks defense looking good so far. Buffalo 7 Seattle 0 with 13:32 left in the first quarter.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-07-2016, 6:02 PM Reply   
14 - 7 Buffalo with 2:15 left in the 1st quarter.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-07-2016, 7:19 PM Reply   
The Referee's don't even know the rules. The NFL is a joke. Offsides,personal foul running into the kicker then the trainers are allowed to come on the field. Wow you can tell Pete is paying these guys.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-07-2016, 8:50 PM Reply   
Hahahaha!

Mark probably puked in his mouth over Richards play tonight. Missed calls against us last week, missed calls for us this week. Suck it Marky Poo...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-07-2016, 8:53 PM Reply   
Hawks in firm control of the NFC West and pulling away...

You should write the NFL Bobby. Do they know who you are?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-08-2016, 6:30 AM Reply   
Missed calls all game long. Even the contact by Sherman on the Bills last play. At least the referee's are always consistent when the Seahawks play at home. They always call in favor of the Hawks. Don't take my word for it,just watch any sports channel.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 7:47 AM Reply   
I had this long thing typed up last night and then fell asleep before posting it. I'm not gonna type it again. The uber reduced version is: if it weren't for the paid-for refs, Seattle would be 3-5 right now.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-08-2016, 8:12 AM Reply   
You're right, the sports commentators should be calling the plays, the NFL is in bed with their most beloved team and Seattle has been secretly paying off the refs for years.

I've just had a life changing epiphany!

Thank you Bobby! Thank you for awaking me to the reality of all things NFL!

Hahahaha!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 8:12 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=seattle;1948591]Hawks in firm control of the NFC West and pulling away.

You should be so proud! The combined record of the other teams is 7-16.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 8:19 AM Reply   
I can't wait for the Cheater Bowl next week. Mr. Brady will be exposing HUGE volumes of room in the legion of it.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-08-2016, 8:20 AM Reply   
Come on Mark...

Where's your rant about Sherm? It's got to be bubbling inside you like a horrible case of onset verbal diarrhea.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 8:23 AM Reply   
Think about it. What will it be like to watch the two biggest known-to-cheat teams play against each other? Does anyone remember the old SNL spoof on the Olympics called "The All Drug Olympics? It's worth looking up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Come on Mark...

Where's your rant about Sherm? It's got to be bubbling inside you like a horrible case of onset verbal diarrhea.
Funny you should ask. I was just about to.......

I'll just say this about my buddy Shermy: He's a shadow of his former self. He's no longer feared like he was in the past. He's been getting owned plenty lately. Last night, there were all kinds of examples of it. He can't even tackle any more. In one play, McCoy literally drug Shermy over the first down marker. He also juked him really bad on another play and made him look stupid. It was awesome.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-08-2016, 9:33 AM Reply   
Yup...

Five tackles and an int last night. He's washed up...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-08-2016, 10:20 AM Reply   
Was out of town but just catching up now. Not much has changed here Bobby still ducking my bet, Hawks still DOMINATING! And the haters keep on hating.

Sherm for President!!!

#2 in the NFC! Can't wait for the Pats.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yup...

Five tackles and an int last night. He's washed up...
He was all alone and it was thrown right at him. A blind man coulda caught that!
Old     (ATB0713)      Join Date: Oct 2013 Location: Massachusetts       11-08-2016, 11:33 AM Reply   
http://dailysnark.com/fans-complaini...ted-footballs/

odd...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-08-2016, 12:42 PM Reply   
I wouldn't put it past them. Especially with the Patriots on deck. Walt Anderson is a joke. Even my wife was appalled at the calls or lack there of. It's my job to scream at the refs. She was right there with me though. Darren you're right you are #2, I can smell you all the way from Texas. Lol
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-08-2016, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I wouldn't put it past them. Especially with the Patriots on deck. Walt Anderson is a joke. Even my wife was appalled at the calls or lack there of. It's my job to scream at the refs. She was right there with me though. Darren you're right you are #2, I can smell you all the way from Texas. Lol
LOL! Even your wife hates the Hawks. This makes me so happy. Glad you guys were up till midnight to watch a team you both hate WIN.
Remember the last time the Cowboys were the #1 seed in the NFC? Yeah I can't remember it either. Enjoy it. Although, you'd think someone would bet on their favorite team especially if they were the #1 seed. But that's none of my business...
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-08-2016, 2:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Missed calls all game long. Even the contact by Sherman on the Bills last play. At least the referee's are always consistent when the Seahawks play at home. They always call in favor of the Hawks. Don't take my word for it,just watch any sports channel.
For a self appointed rules expert, you need to brush up on the rules.

On the last play, once the QB leaves the pocket the downfield receivers are fair game. Sherman must know the rules better than you do, because his hit was totally legal.

Same with the blocked field goal, everyone's got heir powder all wet. The first thing he touched was the ball, after that contact with the kicker is legal. He was offsides, and that was what he got flagged for.

I agree the refs should have blown that play dead sooner, but they didn't. Sherman played to the whistle, just like he's supposed to.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-08-2016, 3:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I had this long thing typed up last night and then fell asleep before posting it. I'm not gonna type it again. The uber reduced version is: if it weren't for the paid-for refs, Seattle would be 3-5 right now.
Hahaha, You wish your 49ers were 3-5.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-08-2016, 4:30 PM Reply   
https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbnat...ills-officials

Suck it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 5:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATB0713 View Post
That falls in line with my Cheater Bowl comment. Can't wait. It's gonna be an EPIC @ss whoopin next week.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 5:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Hahaha, You wish your 49ers were 3-5.
Sniff sniff... Can someone hand me a tissue?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2016, 5:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Ya ya. He's a KNOWN cheater too. Don't make me start proving it and embarrassing you chicken fans.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-08-2016, 5:17 PM Reply   
Our players play, your players kneel...:

Hmmmm...
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-08-2016, 7:02 PM Reply   
Sherman is a loud mouth punk. period.
I otherwise like the Seahawks
They ought to be winning, they have a coach that's been coaching paid players for a long time :-)
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-08-2016, 7:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
For a self appointed rules expert, you need to brush up on the rules.

On the last play, once the QB leaves the pocket the downfield receivers are fair game. Sherman must know the rules better than you do, because his hit was totally legal.

Same with the blocked field goal, everyone's got heir powder all wet. The first thing he touched was the ball, after that contact with the kicker is legal. He was offsides, and that was what he got flagged for.

I agree the refs should have blown that play dead sooner, but they didn't. Sherman played to the whistle, just like he's supposed to.
I'm not the expert. Just going by Dean Blandino's call. He's the expert. If you took off your goggles you could see the Referee's bailed out your Seahawks once again. It's all okay, once you get to the real games the referee's get better and strangely enough the Seahawks get worse. Go figure?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-08-2016, 7:20 PM Reply   
as the still photos show, he touched the ball while it was on the ground. The rules states that if it's touched in flight, it's not a roughing call. Bad no call that could have resulted in an overtime game
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-08-2016, 7:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
LOL! Even your wife hates the Hawks. This makes me so happy. Glad you guys were up till midnight to watch a team you both hate WIN.
Remember the last time the Cowboys were the #1 seed in the NFC? Yeah I can't remember it either. Enjoy it. Although, you'd think someone would bet on their favorite team especially if they were the #1 seed. But that's none of my business...
My wife doesn't hate the Hawks. She was just disappointed that the referee's took away a chance for the Bills to score before halftime. That would have put them in position to at worst tie the game at the end. She went to bed after halftime so she didn't know the Bills lost till the next day. As for the bet you had your chance to honor your bet last year. You have been weighed and you have been measured and you have been found lacking.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-09-2016, 11:02 AM Reply   
Week 10 picks
Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - Trump gets a shocking upset win that the experts never saw coming.
Thursday @ 8 : 25 pm
CLE @ BAL - RAVENS AT HOME.
The rest of the picks later.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-09-2016, 5:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
My wife doesn't hate the Hawks. She was just disappointed that the referee's took away a chance for the Bills to score before halftime. That would have put them in position to at worst tie the game at the end. She went to bed after halftime so she didn't know the Bills lost till the next day. As for the bet you had your chance to honor your bet last year. You have been weighed and you have been measured and you have been found lacking.
I've kept up my end of the bet, bud. Let my lovely mug shot on my profile and new name for a year. That was the bet, but come 11/15/16 it will be changed

I'd rather be remembered for honoring a bet a bit late than ducking one.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-09-2016, 5:11 PM Reply   
I'd like to add that Bobby has never once ever bet on his favorite team. #truefan
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-09-2016, 6:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'd like to add that Bobby has never once ever bet on his favorite team. #truefan
You speak of that which you know nothing about.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-10-2016, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
You speak of that which you know nothing about.
I've never seen you bet on the Cowboys once, ever. But that's probably typical of Cowgirls.

I'll take the Ravens over the Browns tonight.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-10-2016, 2:20 PM Reply   
Looks like Richard Sherman is getting fined by the NFL for his illegal hit on Carpenter. It didn't draw a flag but i'm sure the referee's didn't notice it with all the other action going on at the time of the attempted kick. Lol Now tell me again how that shouldn't be a penalty.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-10-2016, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
I've never seen you bet on the Cowboys once, ever. But that's probably typical of Cowgirls.

I'll take the Ravens over the Browns tonight.
You're right. You have never seen me. I'm in Texas and you're in Washington. I've made hundreds of bets on the Cowboys. In the 90's I had 5 to 10 customers each week that would bet me regularly. Most of them were Redskins fans since I lived in Virginia at the time. I've really stopped betting for the most part since I was stiffed by 2 different Steelers fans on the last 2 Cowboys vs. Steelers games I bet on.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-10-2016, 3:22 PM Reply   
^^Cool story bro.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-11-2016, 9:17 AM Reply   
Hawks - Pats - Hawks

Niners - Cards - Cards

Rams - Jets - Jets
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-12-2016, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hawks - Pats - Hawks

Niners - Cards - Cards

Rams - Jets - Jets
Cliff..... Seriously? The Pats are gonna wipe the floor with you guys. I'm gonna say 27-13. It'll mark the first time since that genius call to pass instead of run that I'll be rooting for the Pats.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-12-2016, 9:04 AM Reply   
Is that your contribution for the week?

This has been a bizarre week. For that reason I'm predicting what seems to be an insane outcome. Our defense gives Brady fits and Russ manages to utilize the read option well enough to stay in stride with offensive points,. It comes down to the fourth and we win by the tiniest of margin on a defensive stand.

Remember what happened on Tuesday...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-12-2016, 2:54 PM Reply   
Ha! Bizzare week indeed and I'm not complaining about Tuesday. That's for sure. Actually, RW did look healthier and a little more mobile last week. They're still gonna lose though. I'm on the verge of predicting that Sherman will behave himself this week. Hmm...
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-12-2016, 9:31 PM Reply   
I hate aspects of them both....having said that, I hope that the punk Sherman gets away with everything conceivable. go hawks
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-13-2016, 5:00 AM Reply   
Week 10 picks
Sunday @1 : 00 pm
HOU @ JAX - Texans on the road.
DEN @ NO - Broncos squeak one out.
LA @ NYJ - JETS at home.
ATL @ PHI - FALCONS are just too good on offense. Wentz throws enough picks to seal the win for the Falcons.
KC @ CAR - CHIEFS on the road put a fork in the Panthers playoff hopes.
CHI @ TB - BEARS on the road. Cutler continues to be on fire.
MIN @ WAS - Vikings on the road.How do you like that?
GB @ TEN - TITANS at home in a shocker. Murray runs wild.
Sunday @ 4 : 05 pm
MIA @ SD - CHARGERS at home.
Sunday @ 4 : 25 pm
SF @ ARI - CARDINALS at home.
DAL @ PIT - Cowboys run wild and get enough points to win . Also dominate Time of Possession.
Sunday @ 8 : 30 pm
SEA @ NE - PATRIOTS at home in an easy win. Sherman gets ejected for throwing a temper tantrum.
Monday @ 8 : 30 pm
CIN @ NYG - GIANTS at home.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-13-2016, 4:45 PM Reply   
Niners kept it a game and lose by a FG in the last :03. Nice game, Cowboys. I caught the last 1:30. After the no-call on the first face mask, it looked like they wouldn't get the W. That's 8 in a row now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-13-2016, 5:47 PM Reply   
Buh bye, Romo.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-13-2016, 8:24 PM Reply   
Good thing you didn't watch the whole game . Officials were terrible all day. They should have been wearing Steelers uniforms.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-13-2016, 8:42 PM Reply   
What did I say Mark...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-13-2016, 8:43 PM Reply   
Arg!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-13-2016, 9:02 PM Reply   
Gronk blocks Kam. Legal. Kam hangs on. No call. Congrats refs! Your checks are in the mail!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-13-2016, 9:04 PM Reply   
Another exciting Seattle game though. I'll give them that.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-13-2016, 9:22 PM Reply   
Seattle travels well. They pack a crew of stripes every trip. But really turnovers were the difference in the game, besides the referes.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-13-2016, 9:24 PM Reply   
Brady wasn't Brady tonight. Maybe he should have eaten a snickers.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-13-2016, 9:42 PM Reply   
Brady was Brady. Problem for him was Russ was Russ and Kam was Kam.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-13-2016, 11:33 PM Reply   
All good points above.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-13-2016, 11:37 PM Reply   
Especially mine.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-14-2016, 10:52 AM Reply   
Pretty much...

Bleacher Report

Wilson finished 25-of-37 for 348 yards and three touchdowns with no interceptions. He atomized a Belichick defense, which is often hard to do.

The Seahawks held Gronkowski without a touchdown, the first time he's been without one since Week 5. Brady had zero touchdowns and a pick, the first time he's been without a TD and thrown an interception in a game since October 2013.

Brady rarely gets shut down like that, but these are the Seahawks. They can do that.

You are Chancellor, and Gronk is in your face, and you know what the hell to do. You shut him down. And in the process, a message is sent.

The bad boys from Seattle are back.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-14-2016, 11:01 AM Reply   
TOTAL DOMINATION!!! Hawks went into NE and destroyed them. Russ is back!

Sorry I didn't get my picks in on time, nice call on the Titans Robert. Didn't see that one coming.

I love that the Pats lost this game at the goal line on a pass, WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE RUN THE BALL!! Sound familiar?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-14-2016, 1:32 PM Reply   
Wow, just watched the Cowboys/Steelers highlights. Cowboys got super lucky, Dez pushing of twice on his TD catch, Steelers always going for 2 finally bit them.

Also, sounded louder there than in Dallas. Looks like the bandwagon traveled all the way to Pittsburgh.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-14-2016, 4:15 PM Reply   
Darren you only watched the highlights. Watch the game. You will see they called plenty of penalties against Dallas. 10 for over 100 yards. Pittsburgh on the other hand had 2 for 10 yards with plenty (at least 10) missed through almost All 4 quarters. Then 2 personal fouls against Pittsburgh late in the fourth gave Pittsburgh a total of 4. They missed the facemask on Cole Beasley where Randall Gay twisted his helmet 180° on the tackle, the play before Witten got his. Also they held Lance Dunbar all the way down the field on the punt return in the 4th. As for Dallas getting lucky .49 seconds left 1 time out Rookie QB and rookie RB. They shredded Pittsburgh. Watch the game. You will probably switch from Romo to Dak Prescott.

Last edited by cwb4me; 11-14-2016 at 4:17 PM.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-14-2016, 4:35 PM Reply   
Hey, all smart ass smack comments aside...... the Cowboys are for real. Both those rookies are the real deal so far.

Hawks/Cowboys NFC Championship game?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-14-2016, 5:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, all smart ass smack comments aside...... the Cowboys are for real. Both those rookies are the real deal so far.

Hawks/Cowboys NFC Championship game?
I really hope so, but I doubt the Cowboys will make it that far.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-14-2016, 5:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Darren you only watched the highlights. Watch the game. You will see they called plenty of penalties against Dallas. 10 for over 100 yards. Pittsburgh on the other hand had 2 for 10 yards with plenty (at least 10) missed through almost All 4 quarters. Then 2 personal fouls against Pittsburgh late in the fourth gave Pittsburgh a total of 4. They missed the facemask on Cole Beasley where Randall Gay twisted his helmet 180° on the tackle, the play before Witten got his. Also they held Lance Dunbar all the way down the field on the punt return in the 4th. As for Dallas getting lucky .49 seconds left 1 time out Rookie QB and rookie RB. They shredded Pittsburgh. Watch the game. You will probably switch from Romo to Dak Prescott.
I knew that would get you all riled up. Like fishing with dynamite.