Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jnewton7)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-05-2010, 2:13 PM Reply   
Anyone had a chance to try the 2010 Bill out yet?
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-05-2010, 2:23 PM Reply   
Jeff, I know there a few reviews on the Bill on this website under "Boards".
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       02-05-2010, 9:24 PM Reply   
I've been riding the 2010 for a few months now. One of the best boards I've ever ridden! Its floaty and fast, just all round fun to ride! Highly suggest demoing one!!
Old     (jnewton7)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-07-2010, 6:39 AM Reply   
Kristian how would you compare it to the One...i think ive heard you say you've rode it before?
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-07-2010, 2:38 PM Reply   
Jeff, give Clay a call. I'm pretty sure he rode it and liked it, and he currently rides the ONE
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-07-2010, 3:05 PM Reply   
http://www.ronixwake.com/

Pretty sick vid of Adam riding and talking about the board. Looks really poppy for a continuous board.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       02-07-2010, 9:01 PM Reply   
Jeff: The best way I can describe it is: The One is more of a deeper in the water surf feel where as the 2010 Bill is a more floaty snowboard feel.

There's a lot of traction running through the tail on the One where as most of your grip comes from using your edges on the Bill.

The One has a more pronounced kick off the wake but the Bill still gets you up there. The Bill shoots you up without you feeling any real aggressive push. Its quite a nice feeling actually.

Not sure if you're ever going to take the Bill on rails but its a trooper! Takes on so much abuse and shows very little wear. By far the longest lasting boards I've ridden since 1997.

Again highly suggest taking one for a couple demo sets.