Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (highrock)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-19-2009, 1:29 PM Reply   
Has anyone else dealt with this place? I ordered a pair of bindings from them that were shipped to the wrong address and long story short they wont ever call me back when I leave messages to figure out when I can get some bindings. Its their/Slingshots fault they went to the wrong place not mine, and im still waiting to find out how they are going to fix this when they wont talk to me even.

I will never order anything from up there again, their customer service sucks
Old     (wesley_is_wake)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-19-2009, 2:05 PM Reply   
They're a big-time Mastercraft dealer. I'm pretty sure their pro shop is a side-business to gain extra revenue. I hope you can get your stuff. With the pro tour being in Wisconsin this weekend, who knows?, they may have closed for a business trip. Keep trying them, because it really sucks when you can't find decent customer service.
Old     (lhlocal)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-19-2009, 6:19 PM Reply   
Call and ask for Ken. I know they were busy this week with the Ronix thing they had going. Ken and Keith own/run the pro shop portion. They are both good guys, and I know they will do what it takes to get things straightened out. If you dont get an answer by Monday, pm me your info and I will call Ken on his cell. Again give them a chance and I know they'll fix whatever went wrong. Just picked up an 08 Covin while I was there Thursday and got a rockin deal.
Old     (highrock)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-20-2009, 5:02 AM Reply   
I got a good deal on the bindings thats the reason I ordered from them. When you order something on June 5 youd hope to have been riding them a few sets by now though.

One lady in the store, I beleive her name is Merideth has called me back on Wednesday and thats when we found out they sent it to the wrong address, but since then all I do is leave messages with no answer except some BS from whoever I have talked to on the phone each time
Old    benj_t            06-20-2009, 5:57 PM Reply   
Shaun thats exactly why I told you to buy from The Board Room haha!
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-20-2009, 8:33 PM Reply   
had a friend buy some stuff from them and email seemed to be the best way to get a hold of them. We got our ss setup in about a week not bad considering the boots were drop shipped and the board was from the shop
Old     (chicagomastercraft)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-22-2009, 1:42 PM Reply   
Shaun,

I wanted to first off apologize for any issues that you may be having with Liquid Sports Online. Liquid Sports Online is owned by Ken and Keith and customer service is their number one priority. Chicago MasterCraft and Liquids Sports Online are separate businesses, and Liquid Sports Online owns the proshop located within our dealership.

We have been out of shop for the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour in Pleasant Prairie, Wi this past weekend and I apologize for letting this slip through the cracks. I will ensure that this issue is resolved in a timely manner and that you receive the product you ordered.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact Mark Michelini who is the general manager of Chicago MasterCraft. Mark's email is mark@chicagomastercraft.com and his personal cell phone is 815-671-0500. I have talked with him in regards to this issue and we will ensure that it is taken care of ASAP. The store is closed today, if you need to contact him please use his cell phone or email.

My email is Eric@chicagomastercraft.com if there is anything that I may be able to assist you with.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Eric Koehler
Chicago MasterCraft
Business Manager
815-788-1111
Old     (pc_sledge)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-22-2009, 5:40 PM Reply   
Way to go Eric, pretty stand up guys to be throwing a cell phone number on the net. I know both Eric and Mark, and can attest to the fact that they take good care of their customers.
Old     (highrock)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-24-2009, 6:18 AM Reply   
I just wanted to thank everyone involved in this. Liquid Sports and Slingshot stepped up to help me out and finally get my bindings this week. They even got me a T shirt with them now, haha. And slingshot is 2nd day airing them to me. Thanks guys.

I know things happen, just sometimes I like to try and fix them sooner then later. Thanks to everyone involved again. Cant wait to get these bindings out on the water!