Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    r33pwrd            01-04-2016, 8:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hey now. Those stands we're pretty full as the Niners did what the hawks couldn't do all year.
Also you must have missed my earlier post about how bad the hawks franchise is
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-04-2016, 8:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
Also you must have missed my earlier post about how bad the hawks franchise is
Nope. I got it. I just didn't think you needed me to tell you I agree with your statement. Thanks for making it though. It needed to be said. Glad a hawks fan repeated it.
Old    r33pwrd            01-04-2016, 8:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Nope. I got it. I just didn't think you needed me to tell you I agree with your statement. Thanks for making it though. It needed to be said. Glad a hawks fan repeated it.
Just as long as you recognize that such a crappy franchise has owned the niners from day 1.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-04-2016, 11:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
Just as long as you recognize that such a crappy franchise has owned the niners from day 1.
From day one??? You're living proof that it was a mistake to legalize pot in your state. Their all time regular season record with each other is 19-15 in favor of the hawks. It's 20-15 if you include playoffs and that pendulum only started swinging towards the hawks favor in very recent years. How is that "owning" anything? What are you? 20 years old? I guess it depends on what you consider "owning" to mean. It must mean a lot to hawks fans since their team has shizzed the bed for so many decades until VERY recently. Now they're like that street hobo who picked up a lottery ticket out of the gutter, cashed it in and want to act like they've been rich all along. News flash: It ain't gonna last much longer. Your 15 minutes will soon be up.

Like I said before, win a few SB's inside a decade and I may tilt my hat. Also, you might wanna consider upping your overall win percentage to more than one game over .500 before you start mouthing off about being so great, as though you're some dynasty. True greatness isn't found in losing 2 out of 3 SB appearances. If you want to consider the current hawks/Niners record as the Niners being "owned", well, I guess the SB has "owned" the hawks even more since their SB win percentage is only 33%.

Last edited by markj; 01-04-2016 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Had to add more insult to idiot hawks fans ;-) JK crap this is fun