Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-09-2021, 11:21 AM Reply   
Well, looks like the sub-human dim animals came out and behaved like the animals they are again. Dims gonna dim.... Loved the egg throwing gorilla face.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/larry-eld...221427765.html
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-09-2021, 11:25 AM Reply   
While I agree the illegal issue is a problem, it seems like you ignore the fact that hospitals are filling up everywhere and it has nothing to do with illegals.

My only point is its a vaccine. The science is sound. It helps and its free. Why not get it and not roll the dice.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-09-2021, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Well, looks like the sub-human dim animals came out and behaved like the animals they are again. Dims gonna dim.... Loved the egg throwing gorilla face.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/larry-eld...221427765.html
I was really hoping to see some security force on that one. I would have slapped that b*^*h off that bike.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-09-2021, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
While I agree the illegal issue is a problem, it seems like you ignore the fact that hospitals are filling up everywhere and it has nothing to do with illegals.

My only point is its a vaccine. The science is sound. It helps and its free. Why not get it and not roll the dice.
How do you take anyone serious about actually controlling the pandemic and doing what’s right for America when there is a huge gaping hole in that train of thought by policies they’ve implemented and policies that persons constituents support that do the exact opposite and out millions of Americans at risk. While on the grand scale of the entire US covid issue it may seem insignificant , the fact is the state level to border states and cities it’s very significant. It accounts for over 50 -60% of the cases.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-09-2021, 12:03 PM Reply   
I don't let politics decide anything for me. The virus doesn't care about any ones ideology. It only wants to survive.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Because Biden was the one to make a joke about it, it didnt happen like you think. Guess thats why its funny. Aww, what freedoms you losing now? The right to an abortion? A Gun? A vote?
Labor day is over, gas was down from 4.09 to 3.89 at my local costco. Blame Biden.
That puppet smoked your guy conman donnie by 7 million votes. Your own weekend at Bernie's.
Fuel is still over $4.25 up here. Way higher than last year.

There are many times where he was not "joking" and does read from scripts and says all the time the he is not supposed to do this or that. You can not put that horse back in the barn as much as you want to lie about it.

Biden beat Trump in Kalifornia with over 30 million foreign born democrats and millions of illegal with millions of ballots that can harvested and filled out by anyone. There fixed. Almost all of bidens edge came from one state. Just like hillary's came from one state.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 12:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
My neighbor died in Waco (4 hours away) 2 weeks ago because there were no beds available anywhere in the Houston area. She was a little over 40 and healthy.
Sorry to hear that for her and her family. How many illegals in Houston?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
40%? wait til they factor in the covid pounds many put on. I added 5 lbs myself. Guessing closer to 50% on LEO's it's their #1 cause of death. What else could possibly kill off so many of them while they refuse a free vaccine. Our best and brightest.

Right Starguy, its not young healthy peoplle, girl was 19.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-co...090100015.html
The 19-year-old had no underlying health conditions and had decided not to take a COVID-19 vaccine because a chicago mall cop told her she didnt need to, she wasnt in the group that needs to be trembling in their basement with 3 masks.
So. They got covid. They also get the flu. They get RSV. They get all sort of things. Still more died of car crashes than covid. Almost double.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Personal responsibility like paying your own covid related hospital expenses? Or being the first to get kicked out of the ICU/hospital when the beds are full and other people need them? Or agreeing that your employer has the right to fire you if your unvaccinated status goes against their sense of proper operating procedures? I can agree with that kind of PR.
Why would they need to pay for their own care? Don't you argue for socialized medicine? Employers can have good luck on firing everyone. One of the biggest groups not getting the vaccine are nurses and there is a huge shortage already and getting worse now that hospitals are trying the ol firing card on them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I don't let politics decide anything for me. The virus doesn't care about any ones ideology. It only wants to survive.
Sounds like the word "democrat" fits nicely into where the word "virus" goes in that sentence.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
While I agree the illegal issue is a problem, it seems like you ignore the fact that hospitals are filling up everywhere and it has nothing to do with illegals.

My only point is its a vaccine. The science is sound. It helps and its free. Why not get it and not roll the dice.
If you reduce the cases by 50% because the illegals, you would have the capacity to deal with it.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-09-2021, 12:22 PM Reply   
^in Texas. Doesn't help much for all the other states.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
^in Texas. Doesn't help much for all the other states.
The Illegals are also being exported to Florida and other states. Not saying they are the only cause, but it is a big number. They average over 200,000 known illegal crossings a month every month since biden took office. That means near 2 million illegals running around in select states. Most of the propaganda you hear from the media is Texas and Florida because those are the key battle ground states for presidential elections. The goal is to make any Republican in those states look contemptible.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 12:30 PM Reply   
To those suggesting to just close the border, it isnt a faucet, you dont turn a handle and it stops all. What was trumps best month? how many came over the border? It isnt that simple.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You seem to be confused. I answer simple questions. You’re the king
Of diving simple questions and running like an ostrich.

Simple question. Are illegals and open boarders contributing to the massive pandemic outbreak? Simple answer YES


Simple question : what is or has joe Biden done to combat the huge influx of illegals carrying covid and other diseases into our country
Simple answer : NOTHING


Simple question : what is the easiest thing we could do to combat an influx of covid cases coming from outside our border ?
Simple answer ; Close the border.



Seems very simple no? When trying to combat a problem you start the other things that are easiest to control to mitigate the factors. Once again the liberal mindset on display. You can wipe out what is over a 50 percent factor in one simple action , why is this even a discussion from lefty’s. Closing the boarder works better than any vaccine . So why is there no criticism , no talk , no acknowledgement of the issue ? Why is there no plan ? Why is there no action ? You seem to want instant action against American citizens , but simply pretend the rest doesn’t exist. You complain about the unvaccinated causing an abundance of strain on our health care system. Here is the INDISPUTABLE DATA , that illegals contribute to over half of those focused cases and your dead silent……….. Once again showcasing your mental retardation.
Why are you soo afraid to respond? Cat got your tongue? What have you done to slow the spread? Antimask, antivax, no distancing, all shops open is that the answer? Its killing people in every state that does it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Fuel is still over $4.25 up here. Way higher than last year.

There are many times where he was not "joking" and does read from scripts and says all the time the he is not supposed to do this or that. You can not put that horse back in the barn as much as you want to lie about it.

Biden beat Trump in Kalifornia with over 30 million foreign born democrats and millions of illegal with millions of ballots that can harvested and filled out by anyone. There fixed. Almost all of bidens edge came from one state. Just like hillary's came from one state.
There are 40 million people in CA. You really saying 30 million are foreign born and they are all democrats? Right wing math?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
To those suggesting to just close the border, it isnt a faucet, you dont turn a handle and it stops all. What was trumps best month? how many came over the border? It isnt that simple.
actually it is. You do not give benefits. You tell people there is zero pathway to citizen ship for doing so. They do not get to go to the school systems. You cut the monetary benefit from coming. You do like they finally put back into place which was Trumps stay in Mexico plan.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
There are 40 million people in CA. You really saying 30 million are foreign born and they are all democrats? Right wing math?
Sorry. You are correct. it is only 12 million of which 87% of them believe that illegals should be citizens according to Public Policy Institute of California. That view alone puts them as solid democrats and willing to vote for opening our borders aka globalist.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If you reduce the cases by 50% because the illegals, you would have the capacity to deal with it.
Youre saying 50% of the problem is illegals? Takes a really insecure idiot to try to blame illegals in every state in the US for causing our covid problem. Really insecure and scared. One who has lost ability to logic. Not only are they the reason for covid in the US, they are taking all your jobs, while not assimilating or speaking a word of english, they are raping all the american women all while keeping a side job in their spare time bringing in all the drugs.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
actually it is. You do not give benefits. You tell people there is zero pathway to citizen ship for doing so. They do not get to go to the school systems. You cut the monetary benefit from coming. You do like they finally put back into place which was Trumps stay in Mexico plan.
What was trumps BEST month at the border? FYI it wasnt 0, want 12, wasnt 23...
Over 2000 miles, it aint a faucet.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Sorry. You are correct. it is only 12 million of which 87% of them believe that illegals should be citizens according to Public Policy Institute of California. That view alone puts them as solid democrats and willing to vote for opening our borders aka globalist.
you are adding the american born democrats to your faux theory. 87% of dems want a pathway to citizenship, i can believe that. When there is no path for citizenship the number of illegals only gets bigger, there is no other option. Seems that is the republican goal. Keep making the beast bigger and badder while doing zero to tame it. Immigration will never be zero, no matter what the US does.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 2:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Youre saying 50% of the problem is illegals? Takes a really insecure idiot to try to blame illegals in every state in the US for causing our covid problem. Really insecure and scared. One who has lost ability to logic. Not only are they the reason for covid in the US, they are taking all your jobs, while not assimilating or speaking a word of english, they are raping all the american women all while keeping a side job in their spare time bringing in all the drugs.
Dump 2 million new illegals on top of the 11 million to 30 million other illegals in the country. Add in 50% infection rate, that is a lot of beds that should not be taken up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 2:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
you are adding the american born democrats to your faux theory. 87% of dems want a pathway to citizenship, i can believe that. When there is no path for citizenship the number of illegals only gets bigger, there is no other option. Seems that is the republican goal. Keep making the beast bigger and badder while doing zero to tame it. Immigration will never be zero, no matter what the US does.
There is a pathway to citizenship. Apply like all the others do. Go through the proper channels.

Don't really care about the beast being bigger. Reagan the Republican did make them citizens. Still pulling that democrat lever. Them becoming citizens has nothing to do with which party they want to follow, if that was the case they would all be Republicans by that measure. The number of illegals gets bigger because democrats want them to get bigger. That is the simple fact.

As far as a faux theory. I gave you the kalifornia website that keeps track of it. Again. Democrats like to talk foreign influence in elections. We know the truth and we know where the democrats get their big margins in the national elections.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2021, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Youre saying 50% of the problem is illegals? Takes a really insecure idiot to try to blame illegals in every state in the US for causing our covid problem. Really insecure and scared. One who has lost ability to logic. Not only are they the reason for covid in the US, they are taking all your jobs, while not assimilating or speaking a word of english, they are raping all the american women all while keeping a side job in their spare time bringing in all the drugs.
talk about insecure idiots. It seems pretty much the same to blame covid on Trump and on Republicans like you and the commiecrat party does.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
talk about insecure idiots. It seems pretty much the same to blame covid on Trump and on Republicans like you and the commiecrat party does.
Dont be obtuse, Trumps response to covid, worst in any developed country, over 600,000 dead. What did he do other than lie and tell people to drink poison? "Two weeks to stop the spread"?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-09-2021, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
While I agree the illegal issue is a problem, it seems like you ignore the fact that hospitals are filling up everywhere and it has nothing to do with illegals.

My only point is its a vaccine. The science is sound. It helps and its free. Why not get it and not roll the dice.
Some dont want it. Our Neighborhood across the highway from us, just had a chiropractor die. he was an extreme anti vexer, like no vaccine for anything ever. He did not exactly die from covid, but from a blood clot he did not manage and would not take blood thinner, ended up having a stroke.

I have had 2 high school friends pass, all extreme lefties, into fitness, anti any vax, anti deodorant, anti anything "not whole foods" Wife had vaccine, husband did not, Both dead.

Kinda crazy as I hear of people in amazing shape, dont drink.etc etc drop dead. then you have a friend who is 100 lbs over weight, diabetic, smoker, drinker etc. gets it, has a few bad days, then fine
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-09-2021, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Dont be obtuse, Trumps response to covid, worst in any developed country, over 600,000 dead. What did he do other than lie and tell people to drink poison? "Two weeks to stop the spread"?
just imagine if Fauci did not help make this horrible disease. we wouldnt be talking about this at all. Kinda ironic the person who says. "be safe, wash your hands, social distance" funded the lab to take corona virus, that is not infectious to humans, gave the chinese money to make it infectious, and it escapes. Is really worried? I think he likes this. It will get spun into needed more money to do more research, so they can play their gain of function shananigans, and come up with something new
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
just imagine if Fauci did not help make this horrible disease. we wouldnt be talking about this at all. Kinda ironic the person who says. "be safe, wash your hands, social distance" funded the lab to take corona virus, that is not infectious to humans, gave the chinese money to make it infectious, and it escapes. Is really worried? I think he likes this. It will get spun into needed more money to do more research, so they can play their gain of function shananigans, and come up with something new
you got it man, Fauci is responsible. Next you will be blaming cancer on the scientists who discover ways to kill cancer. It is in no way accurate that those who studied small pox using cowpox were actually building a vaccine to cure small pox. Those dirty bastards.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-09-2021, 3:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why would they need to pay for their own care?
You already forgot arguing for personal responsibility, or just don't know what it means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Don't you argue for socialized medicine?
You can apply the same principal to socialized medicine. Especially the part about booting unvaccinated people from overloaded hospitals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Employers can have good luck on firing everyone.
Why would they fire everyone?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-09-2021, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
you got it man, Fauci is responsible. Next you will be blaming cancer on the scientists who discover ways to kill cancer. It is in no way accurate that those who studied small pox using cowpox were actually building a vaccine to cure small pox. Those dirty bastards.
So you believe it is a "godly mission" to take dangerous virus, that generally do not have a contagion to humans, making it contagious, then it leaks, and its all OK? Do you hear yourself? You are scary.

Actually your train of though is dangerous, people who think like you, will be the death of our freedoms. Australia is going through peoples groceries and banning alcohol over 1 bottle fo wine or 6 beers, next they will be putting pad locks on the outside of their doors and not allowing them into public. These are the "next steps" people like you promote!

Your teams agenda is anti America, Anti freedom, anti science, and anti equal rights, it promotes racism, bigotry, color shaming CRT, open boarders, abortion, big government, limited freedoms, high taxes, anti private schools. anti school choice, anti region, anti private healthcare, anti fossil fuels, anti cows, anti everything.

Everything is racist, everyone is racist, your team is calling black people, who value conservative values, "the black face of white supremacy"

I feel sad for you, truly, i dont understand your sickness. Maybe you should seek help?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2021, 4:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
So you believe it is a "godly mission" to take dangerous virus, that generally do not have a contagion to humans, making it contagious, then it leaks, and its all OK? Do you hear yourself? You are scary.

Actually your train of though is dangerous, people who think like you, will be the death of our freedoms. Australia is going through peoples groceries and banning alcohol over 1 bottle fo wine or 6 beers, next they will be putting pad locks on the outside of their doors and not allowing them into public. These are the "next steps" people like you promote!

Your teams agenda is anti America, Anti freedom, anti science, and anti equal rights, it promotes racism, bigotry, color shaming CRT, open boarders, abortion, big government, limited freedoms, high taxes, anti private schools. anti school choice, anti region, anti private healthcare, anti fossil fuels, anti cows, anti everything.

Everything is racist, everyone is racist, your team is calling black people, who value conservative values, "the black face of white supremacy"

I feel sad for you, truly, i dont understand your sickness. Maybe you should seek help?
Welcome to the cult. Why do you care what Australians drink? Why is it ALWAYS, "next they will take away your"... Except it never happens. You sound more Chicken ____ than anyone i know. or drunk posting again.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-09-2021, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Welcome to the cult. Why do you care what Australians drink? Why is it ALWAYS, "next they will take away your"... Except it never happens. You sound more Chicken ____ than anyone i know. or drunk posting again.
You are a fool! Chicken **** of what? Afraid of people like you? Please. Why should people care about other people ? HMMM maybe if you valued personal freedom and see people being limited on their personal freedom you would "say something" maybe stand up for what is right, and not what is wrong. but then I doubt you would stand up for anything, my guess, you are the guy who hides in the back of the crowd, throwing the frozen water bottles at the police, while dressed in your ANTIFA black ourfit, then runs away.

Once upon a time, it was illegal to shoot up, in the middle of a grade school playground. not anymore! thats just 1 of millions of "next they will" Remember when you didn't have miles of homeless tent cities? it was stopped, but then they let it go, and it became the norm.

Its ok to take a **** on the sidewalk,
Its ok to riot endlessly for months on end, burning down police departments, destroying billions of dollars in personal property, people homes, businesses, burnt to the GROUND! all ok now!

Your team, your BS, your vote! YOUR VOTE! shame
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-09-2021, 4:53 PM Reply   
As for the "new world order" Hundreds of millions of American, are not going to put up with it, its just a matter of time before people boycott your stupidity! And those, who want to keep their freedoms, will fight for them! In the end, those who value their rights. will vote the left out.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-09-2021, 6:16 PM Reply   
Here’s the Biden Harris BLM scenario they’ve created. Listen to the charges and counts and prison time this savage did and then understand why he is out on bail for more gun charges, attempting to murder 2 officers.

https://fb.watch/7WuHnmUnKS/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-09-2021, 6:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
To those suggesting to just close the border, it isnt a faucet, you dont turn a handle and it stops all. What was trumps best month? how many came over the border? It isnt that simple.
Once again simple logic escapes your mental feebleness just like the people you support. . It’s simple , stop incentivizing them , stop aiding them , quit talking about pathways for illegals and give the message there will be none , shore us the border , enforce deportation , don’t allow illegals to work , don’t allow illegal citizens to take advantage of educational system , I started the wait in Mexico strategy , and most importantly secure the border.

Try and get into Canada illegally and see what happens to you up there.


It’s literally that simple.

Explain the tremendous spike in illegal influx from Trunp to Biden. Explain how that benefits America and doesn’t strain it. I’ll be waiting.

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-09-2021 at 6:43 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-09-2021, 6:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
So you believe it is a "godly mission" to take dangerous virus, that generally do not have a contagion to humans, making it contagious, then it leaks, and its all OK? Do you hear yourself? You are scary.

Actually your train of though is dangerous, people who think like you, will be the death of our freedoms. Australia is going through peoples groceries and banning alcohol over 1 bottle fo wine or 6 beers, next they will be putting pad locks on the outside of their doors and not allowing them into public. These are the "next steps" people like you promote!

Your teams agenda is anti America, Anti freedom, anti science, and anti equal rights, it promotes racism, bigotry, color shaming CRT, open boarders, abortion, big government, limited freedoms, high taxes, anti private schools. anti school choice, anti region, anti private healthcare, anti fossil fuels, anti cows, anti everything.

Everything is racist, everyone is racist, your team is calling black people, who value conservative values, "the black face of white supremacy"

I feel sad for you, truly, i dont understand your sickness. Maybe you should seek help?
. He won’t answer. He’ll just go play ostrich in his basement. He won’t answer how Fauci should be in prison for lying under oath, completely impeding an investigation, destroying evidence and diverting funds to pet projects under false pretenses. Instead we are supposed to hand America ans our health to him. That’s not insanity.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-10-2021, 5:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Some dont want it. Our Neighborhood across the highway from us, just had a chiropractor die. he was an extreme anti vexer, like no vaccine for anything ever. He did not exactly die from covid, but from a blood clot he did not manage and would not take blood thinner, ended up having a stroke.

I have had 2 high school friends pass, all extreme lefties, into fitness, anti any vax, anti deodorant, anti anything "not whole foods" Wife had vaccine, husband did not, Both dead.

Kinda crazy as I hear of people in amazing shape, dont drink.etc etc drop dead. then you have a friend who is 100 lbs over weight, diabetic, smoker, drinker etc. gets it, has a few bad days, then fine
Maybe there is something to be said for being a bad host
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-10-2021, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Kinda crazy as I hear of people in amazing shape, dont drink.etc etc drop dead. then you have a friend who is 100 lbs over weight, diabetic, smoker, drinker etc. gets it, has a few bad days, then fine
This is why science relies on large sample sizes of data, not anecdotal evidence. And this is also why misinformation on social media is so attractive.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-10-2021, 6:48 AM Reply   
Seeing here and from others about the virus being modified in a lab to be made contagious, gain of function, etc. Much of it seems to have come from Rand Paul, who has proved himself to be a complete idiot. Anyway, it's a long read but this whole thing isn't quite as cut and dry and some want to think.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/th...-disagreement/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
. He won’t answer. He’ll just go play ostrich in his basement. He won’t answer how Fauci should be in prison for lying under oath, completely impeding an investigation, destroying evidence and diverting funds to pet projects under false pretenses. Instead we are supposed to hand America ans our health to him. That’s not insanity.
Says who? the biggest liar on wakeworld? The guy proven to be lying time after time? The guy who wont stop his anti mask, anti vax, Covid is a hoax BS. The one who refuses to explain why every state doing as he suggests is over run with covid, hospitals full, more cases, more death than states taking the science approach. Are you the ostrich? Its Fauci. mental midget.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Dont be obtuse, Trumps response to covid, worst in any developed country, over 600,000 dead. What did he do other than lie and tell people to drink poison? "Two weeks to stop the spread"?
Again you lie. The president has ZERO authority over the states. The states control all responses to any emergencies. Only thing the feds can do is close the border like Trump did and supply money like Trump did. Quit putting out false political information.

Two weeks to stop the spread was democrats montra. We all knew that was a lie. If you really believe Trump told people to drink poison then there really is no hope for you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
You are a fool! Chicken **** of what? Afraid of people like you? Please. Why should people care about other people ? HMMM maybe if you valued personal freedom and see people being limited on their personal freedom you would "say something" maybe stand up for what is right, and not what is wrong. but then I doubt you would stand up for anything, my guess, you are the guy who hides in the back of the crowd, throwing the frozen water bottles at the police, while dressed in your ANTIFA black ourfit, then runs away.

Once upon a time, it was illegal to shoot up, in the middle of a grade school playground. not anymore! thats just 1 of millions of "next they will" Remember when you didn't have miles of homeless tent cities? it was stopped, but then they let it go, and it became the norm.

Its ok to take a **** on the sidewalk,
Its ok to riot endlessly for months on end, burning down police departments, destroying billions of dollars in personal property, people homes, businesses, burnt to the GROUND! all ok now!

Your team, your BS, your vote! YOUR VOTE! shame
You forgot, "And Trump Won!!!"
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 7:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
you got it man, Fauci is responsible. Next you will be blaming cancer on the scientists who discover ways to kill cancer. It is in no way accurate that those who studied small pox using cowpox were actually building a vaccine to cure small pox. Those dirty bastards.
Except we have a funding trail for COVID. We can also chalk another one up for democrats who gave China most favored trade status
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You already forgot arguing for personal responsibility, or just don't know what it means?

You can apply the same principal to socialized medicine. Especially the part about booting unvaccinated people from overloaded hospitals.

Why would they fire everyone?
If people are paying into a system, they are taking responsibility by paying into the system.

I say you boot people who are not paying into those hospitals to make room for the ones who are. Send the other to county.

Why would they fire everyone? Biden's mandates.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
Seeing here and from others about the virus being modified in a lab to be made contagious, gain of function, etc. Much of it seems to have come from Rand Paul, who has proved himself to be a complete idiot. Anyway, it's a long read but this whole thing isn't quite as cut and dry and some want to think.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/th...-disagreement/
apparently you are not up on the latest. Your article is from May. Try the new ones.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/internal-d...142902303.html

Internal Documents Further Contradict Fauci’s ‘Gain-of-Function’ Research Denials

The internal documents detail the work of EcoHealth Alliance, an American research non-profit which used NIH funding to research novel bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan lab. Among the documents, which were obtained by The Intercept through a Freedom of Information Act request, is a previously unpublished EcoHealth Alliance grant proposal filed with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, which is run by Fauci.

The proposal requests $3.1 million for a project titled “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence,” which involved screening thousands of lab workers for novel bat coronaviruses. The grant was awarded for five years, from 2014 to 2019, and was subsequently renewed before being suspended by the Trump administration. The proposal directs $599,000 of the total grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for research designed to make the viruses more dangerous and/or infectious — and its author acknowledged the danger associated with such work.


I think Rand Paul will accept your apology now.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-10-2021, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Again you lie.

* * * * *

Two weeks to stop the spread was democrats montra.
Actually... https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...19-spread.html

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-10-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If people are paying into a system, they are taking responsibility by paying into the system.
What they pay doesn't have COVID risk in the equation. I thought that we finally agreed on something when you mentioned personal responsibility. But now I see that you don't really understand the concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I say you boot people who are not paying into those hospitals to make room for the ones who are. Send the other to county.
Changing the subject now. Let's just stick to the PR issue and leave poverty for another conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why would they fire everyone? Biden's mandates.
Biden didn't mandate everyone be fired. Again... why everyone?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:14 AM Reply   
So you are now giving credit for effectively fighting COVID? Which is it? I think if you actually read the article, you would see it was to SLOW the spread, not stop the spread. I mean his sign says SLOW THE SPREAD right on it. If we want to go back a few pages we can see were you local lefists seemed to believe that if we just all stayed in doors for a few weeks, this would have simply all went away.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Again you lie. The president has ZERO authority over the states. The states control all responses to any emergencies. Only thing the feds can do is close the border like Trump did and supply money like Trump did. Quit putting out false political information.

Two weeks to stop the spread was democrats montra. We all knew that was a lie. If you really believe Trump told people to drink poison then there really is no hope for you.
Wrong again.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/16/covi...e-we-knew.html
Did you see what The President just did, guess he has more power or more smarts than you think.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
What they pay doesn't have COVID risk in the equation. I thought that we finally agreed on something when you mentioned personal responsibility. But now I see that you don't really understand the concept.

Changing the subject now. Let's just stick to the PR issue and leave poverty for another conversation.

Biden didn't mandate everyone be fired. Again... why everyone?
Actually the pay does have that type of medical care in the equation.

Not changing the subject. People have a great choice for not being in poverty. Very simple really. This is from the Brookings Institution which the New York Times describes as a left leaning institution:

Finish high school.
Get a full-time job.
Wait until age 21 to get married and have children.


You can play word games around "everyone" all you want. Lay off 50 million people due to your mandate and lets see how well the rest of you do keeping the lights on in your businesses.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-10-2021, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
What funny is Fauci praying to god he can stop it from spreading in 2 weeks. who was guiding Trumo, Who knew he would end up being "caught" holding the smoking gun, when years pass, and we find out he was funding the lab that it leaked from

BTW, Biden/Harris, live TV, I won't take the vaccine if it comes out under the trump admin. So eat that **** sandwich!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Wrong again.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/16/covi...e-we-knew.html
Did you see what The President just did, guess he has more power or more smarts than you think.
Can you show me a legal mandate in that article?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So you are now giving credit for effectively fighting COVID? Which is it? I think if you actually read the article, you would see it was to SLOW the spread, not stop the spread. I mean his sign says SLOW THE SPREAD right on it. If we want to go back a few pages we can see were you local lefists seemed to believe that if we just all stayed in doors for a few weeks, this would have simply all went away.
Effectively is a word few would use to describe trumps bumbling of the pandemic. Clear enough?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:24 AM Reply   
What is funny at the end of the day, these people are still arguing over Trump. Still can not point to a single Biden success.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Effectively is a word few would use to describe trumps bumbling of the pandemic. Clear enough?
And how is ol Joe doing?

Hospitals are filling up on his watch.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
BTW, Biden/Harris, live TV, I won't take the vaccine if it comes out under the trump admin. So eat that **** sandwich!
It did, and they did. Eat that samich
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-10-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
The virus originated in the exact town that has a research facility studying the disease. What are the odds that the disease naturally made a jump from animals to human in the exact town where they have a research facility doing testing on the disease, and what are the odds it was accidently released from the lab? Especially when you factor in the workers were all using PPE that was made in China!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
The virus originated in the exact town that has a research facility studying the disease. What are the odds that the disease naturally made a jump from animals to human in the exact town where they have a research facility doing testing on the disease, and what are the odds it was accidently released from the lab? Especially when you factor in the workers were all using PPE that was made in China!
They also detailed that the facility immediately around the release time made a big upgrade to there air conditioning system. I seem to remember it was just after the thought release time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What is funny at the end of the day, these people are still arguing over Trump. Still can not point to a single Biden success.
At the end of the day, trump is holding Political Rallies, whats he running for? is there an election upcoming? or is this just another grift? Hes a retiree in floridah, supposedly a billionaire, and all he does is send emails asking for your money. lol. Success.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And how is ol Joe doing?

Hospitals are filling up on his watch.
With unvaxxed people, he said last night his patience is running thin. Tried the carrot, next the stick.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-10-2021, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And how is ol Joe doing?

Hospitals are filling up on his watch.

Mostly filling with folks who won’t take his advice to take vax. You can lead a horse to water and whatnot.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-10-2021, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You can play word games around "everyone" all you want.
Speaking accurately is not a word game. Speaking inaccurately is a word game you play because your arguments are weak.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
At the end of the day, trump is holding Political Rallies, whats he running for? is there an election upcoming? or is this just another grift? Hes a retiree in floridah, supposedly a billionaire, and all he does is send emails asking for your money. lol. Success.
He can do what he wants with his time. You sure do worry about that one man a lot. Can you tell me a Biden success yet? I will give you a great success of Biden. He successfully dodges the press and stumbles over his words when he is not falling up the stairs.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Speaking accurately is not a word game. Speaking inaccurately is a word game you play because your arguments are weak.
You guys are the ones pushing this narrative of kicking the unvaccinated out of hospitals and not giving them treatment (yet you will do that for an illegal all day very day and twice on Sunday). I did not start down this line, you did. If you want to talk personal responsibility lets take it all the way. You just cannot stop it at the parts that you want.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Speaking accurately is not a word game. Speaking inaccurately is a word game you play because your arguments are weak.
Let's talk accurately of what happens when Biden mandates 50 million people lose their jobs and not able to participate in the economy. I am all for accuracy. Let's talk about it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
He can do what he wants with his time. You sure do worry about that one man a lot. Can you tell me a Biden success yet? I will give you a great success of Biden. He successfully dodges the press and stumbles over his words when he is not falling up the stairs.
first 50 days
https://www.businessinsider.com/bide...success-2021-3
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-10-2021, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Let's talk accurately of what happens when Biden mandates 50 million people lose their jobs and not able to participate in the economy. I am all for accuracy. Let's talk about it.
Talk about not understanding...
He isnt mandating anyone lose a job, thats their personal responsibility. He is telling them to get vaccinated, a benefit for them, their family, their community, their state, their country. Seems rather patriotic. Thats accuracy.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-10-2021, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
With unvaxxed people, he said last night his patience is running thin. Tried the carrot, next the stick.
100k are "not vaccinated" 60k are minorities, 40 k are mostly millennials and PHD professionals. At least half are your peeps. if not more. All these 100k need to do is get a job at the post office, or in a company with 99 people or less and they are safe, because those people cant covid, just anyone else who works for a company with over 100 people or drive cars with the steering wheel on the right.

didn't you know that. He can grow thin all day long, he will probably die before he ends his election. as very few men live into their 80's
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-10-2021, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Talk about not understanding...
He isnt mandating anyone lose a job, thats their personal responsibility. He is telling them to get vaccinated, a benefit for them, their family, their community, their state, their country. Seems rather patriotic. Thats accuracy.
You can tell everyone to get it, great, encourage them, OLD MAN RIVER telling people he is growing thin is a Fing joke. He is an idiot, and your lefty government is full of woke hypocrites. We should make some other mandates.

Like anyone who voted for Biden should be locked down until this ends. As we are getting thin with the stupidity of this admin. Like penance for ignorance.

Biden and is admin, all his cronies should service time for their horrific removal from Afghanistan. Anyone who promoted Defund the police should spend a year in jail with no Gaurds to protect them
Anyone who thinks the BLM and ANTIFA riots were peaceful protests get a lobotomy.
Anyone who thinks changing the sex of their minor should have their parental rights removed, and sterilized

We could make a game of this!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
At the end of the day, trump is holding Political Rallies, whats he running for? is there an election upcoming? or is this just another grift? Hes a retiree in floridah, supposedly a billionaire, and all he does is send emails asking for your money. lol. Success.
I don't care about Trump. Why are democrats trying to raise money? Why is Harris campaigning for pelosi's nephew in kalifornia and not working on the border?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Talk about not understanding...
He isnt mandating anyone lose a job, thats their personal responsibility. He is telling them to get vaccinated, a benefit for them, their family, their community, their state, their country. Seems rather patriotic. Thats accuracy.
He is not telling them to get vaccinated. He is mandating it with the consequences of losing their jobs if they do not. There is no other way to sugar coat it. Again this is why people do not trust you democrats and quiet frankly are ready to go to war with you. You are dishonest and treasonous. He is going to rob people to be able to gain natural antibodies to fight off the future virus. 14 studied detail the robustness of antibodies gained from an actual covid infection. The vaccine has zero covid antibodies. It is a spike protein vaccine.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So in his first 50 days he passed a popular free money give away? That's it? That is a historic success? Pretty sure with all the virtue signalling buzzwords on that article, I understand why biden can not concentrate. The writer must be under the stage giving joe a hand job when he speaks.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Mostly filling with folks who won’t take his advice to take vax. You can lead a horse to water and whatnot.
Sorry. Still the president. You blamed Trump for everything. biden gets the same treatment
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
With unvaxxed people, he said last night his patience is running thin. Tried the carrot, next the stick.
Go ahead with that stick. He is going to be hitting his own voters, especially the minority voters who don't trust the government. Nurses are a huge group that will not get vaccinated and they are overwhelmingly liberal.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-10-2021, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Go ahead with that stick. He is going to be hitting his own voters, especially the minority voters who don't trust the government. Nurses are a huge group that will not get vaccinated and they are overwhelmingly liberal.
there are prob more anti vaxer liberal than conservatives. Just the minority population alone is 80% left leaning, vote democrat. Even more ridiculous, those who are not getting vaccinated, will now be unemployed, back on the ****y and Biden will want to toss extended benefits helping them stay home from work. ITs a never ending cycle of bad decisions over and over again.

He is unfit, because he is an old grumpy man, with limited cognitive abilities who was shoe horned into office by the DNC. They should have let Bernie receive his nomination and see if the American population would vote for an "out of the closet socialist" vs Biden who is a week old man, being manipulated by socialists.

They pulled him out of the basement, propped a stick up his ass, tossed him on TV (as limited as possible) then stuck him back in the basement. I would bet he is just like his son. Both fell from the same tree, so he is probably a spitting image of Hunter. " I leaned it from watching you dad"!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-10-2021, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Can you tell me a Biden success yet?
Ended a 20 year war
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-10-2021, 10:54 AM Reply   
Where does it end.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...nts/ar-AAOgr9F

I am sure all the broke ass democrats are fine with this though.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Ended a 20 year war
Didn't he literally say out loud Trump did that? Can't have it both ways. Only thing biden did was F up Trumps plan.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-10-2021, 10:58 AM Reply   
From the mouth of PSaki, just now, Migrants crossing the boarder Illegally are not, I repeat NOT REQUIRED TO GET A VACCINE! How do democrats sleep at night?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-10-2021, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
there are prob more anti vaxer liberal than conservatives. Just the minority population alone is 80% left leaning, vote democrat. Even more ridiculous, those who are not getting vaccinated, will now be unemployed, back on the ****y and Biden will want to toss extended benefits helping them stay home from work. ITs a never ending cycle of bad decisions over and over again.

He is unfit, because he is an old grumpy man, with limited cognitive abilities who was shoe horned into office by the DNC. They should have let Bernie receive his nomination and see if the American population would vote for an "out of the closet socialist" vs Biden who is a week old man, being manipulated by socialists.

They pulled him out of the basement, propped a stick up his ass, tossed him on TV (as limited as possible) then stuck him back in the basement. I would bet he is just like his son. Both fell from the same tree, so he is probably a spitting image of Hunter. " I leaned it from watching you dad"!
You know how the commiecrats role. They want the narrative that the Republicans caused all this. I just do not see how people are so evil to be complicit in dems plans. Things like "Got to pass it to see what is in it!". Now it is "We have to punish the non vaccinated to keep them from harming the vaccinated" followed up with "Get vaccinated because vaccines work" (see previous point point made by biden about unvaccinated harming vaccinated thus we need to punish people)
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 2:13 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us