Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 1:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You mean the peaceful protest. They were not attacking them. They were asking for directions. They were just working their way through college and were on their way to making it in this world.
So, they just needed to get their attention first? Thats why they beat the cops with pipes, sticks, tasers, bear spray, flag poles......
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 3:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So, they just needed to get their attention first? Thats why they beat the cops with pipes, sticks, tasers, bear spray, flag poles......
Must have. it was a peaceful protest. Based on your sides definition of a peaceful protest this was extremely peaceful. This was about the same as selling girl scout cookies in front of safeway peaceful compared to your peoples versions.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-10-2021, 6:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
All died from natural causes. Again, your leftist lies of omission.
Exactly.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-10-2021, 6:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
5 people died, question answered. Facts support "my" narrative, aka, the truth.
You answered nothing. I asked who and how and all you can come back with is, “5 people died, question answered.” Idiot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-10-2021, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
465, so far. One of the largest investigations in DOJ history. This how you folks want to make history, by attacking LEO's? Stopping the Steal? FYI, "coloreds " was stopped being used in the early 1950's. Guess i was right again, old, fat, bald, racist and stupid.



https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/150-...ry?id=78103940
It worked! I knew I’d get under your skin using that term. Now get back to sanding on your Nazi hauler.

Btw, one only needs to look at who’s in power to see the deck is stacked when it comes to that investigation. It’s like trying to brag about winning a game where you invent the rules as you go. Trump could’ve sicked the DOJ on all those libtard monkeys burning and looting across America too. It would have completely eclipsed the current farce you libtards are so happy to report on.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2021, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
It worked! I knew I’d get under your skin using that term. Now get back to sanding on your Nazi hauler.

Btw, one only needs to look at who’s in power to see the deck is stacked when it comes to that investigation. It’s like trying to brag about winning a game where you invent the rules as you go. Trump could’ve sicked the DOJ on all those libtard monkeys burning and looting across America too. It would have completely eclipsed the current farce you libtards are so happy to report on.
The diff is that Trump used the DOJ, He hired a known cover-up artist because he needed one. How many times did trump say he NEEDS a Roy Cohn? He obstructed justice. He needed someone to kneecap and get in front of the Mueller investigation and he got it. Biden appointed a good honest chief and stays out of DOJ biz. So, no the stacking of the deck stopped in Jan. How is Biden involved in any way with the investigation of the traitors? Post up all the times he brought it up, said he would make sure they pay, like trump did. Stop trying to compare the protests and rioting of last summer with trump traitors attacking the capitol. LMK if you dont understand little buddy.
FYI, when you use racist language, you are a racist. If you dont call it out you arnt doing the right thing. This is how change happens, racist.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2021, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
(markj) Join Date: Apr 2005 Today, 5:00 AM Reply Quick Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
All died from natural causes. Again, your leftist lies of omission.
Exactly.
Are you trying to make the point that the trump supporting LEOS that committed suicide because they were embarrassed by their support for a traitor is a good thing? That had there been no riot Sidnick would have stroked out and died anyway? That had Babbit not been immersed so deep in the trump cult that she would have shot herself in the face? What diff does it make?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-10-2021, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Are you trying to make the point that the trump supporting LEOS that committed suicide because they were embarrassed by their support for a traitor is a good thing? That had there been no riot Sidnick would have stroked out and died anyway? That had Babbit not been immersed so deep in the trump cult that she would have shot herself in the face? What diff does it make?
Babit was shot for trespassing. Breaking and Entering at best. Considering no other people were killed, it was an unreasonable shoot. As far as being in Trump cult. that is BS. She was reacting to what you democrats have been doing for years. Lie, lie and more lies from the democrat leadership. Projection on what you are really doing with finally gaming and cheating in an election. They were lucky more people were not their to get their pound of flesh.

As far as officer suicide. You can thank the democrat party for that. No support and at war with law enforcement.

If you are talking about the officer who died after, he died from a stroke. That is an unfortunate situation for him. Law enforcement has high stress, long hours, with high expectations.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-10-2021, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The diff is that Trump used the DOJ, He hired a known cover-up artist because he needed one. How many times did trump say he NEEDS a Roy Cohn? He obstructed justice. He needed someone to kneecap and get in front of the Mueller investigation and he got it. Biden appointed a good honest chief and stays out of DOJ biz. So, no the stacking of the deck stopped in Jan. How is Biden involved in any way with the investigation of the traitors? Post up all the times he brought it up, said he would make sure they pay, like trump did. Stop trying to compare the protests and rioting of last summer with trump traitors attacking the capitol. LMK if you dont understand little buddy.
FYI, when you use racist language, you are a racist. If you dont call it out you arnt doing the right thing. This is how change happens, racist.
Mueller investigation? You mean the witch hunt that turned up nothing but a huge bill to tax payers? Biden doesn’t have to say anything since he’s just a puppet anyway and the puppet masters don’t have to even tell him what they’re telling the DOJ to do. It’s a decision that’s over the puppet’s head.

Certainly any comparison between the libtard BLM riots and 1/6 would be a losing proposition for you, BIGLY.

Maybe I should have just suggested shooting all “coloreds” in the head like your party’s Yale libtard lecturer did?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2021, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Babit was shot for trespassing. Breaking and Entering at best. Considering no other people were killed, it was an unreasonable shoot. As far as being in Trump cult. that is BS. She was reacting to what you democrats have been doing for years. Lie, lie and more lies from the democrat leadership. Projection on what you are really doing with finally gaming and cheating in an election. They were lucky more people were not their to get their pound of flesh.

As far as officer suicide. You can thank the democrat party for that. No support and at war with law enforcement.

If you are talking about the officer who died after, he died from a stroke. That is an unfortunate situation for him. Law enforcement has high stress, long hours, with high expectations.
She was reacting to what democrats have been doing for years? FYI, Dems have had no power since 2016, Trump was president. WTF, knuckledragger wisdom. Seems all the lies are coming from only one side, they have to. They killed themselves because the insurrection was another failure, there are hours and hours of video showing they participated. Suicide due to shame. Shame because they believed trumps lies. FYI#2, It was republicans who refused to vote for investigation on those who attacked police. High stress. Long hours and 1000 of trump cultists attacking you may have been a cause.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-10-2021, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Mueller investigation? You mean the witch hunt that turned up nothing but a huge bill to tax payers? Biden doesn’t have to say anything since he’s just a puppet anyway and the puppet masters don’t have to even tell him what they’re telling the DOJ to do. It’s a decision that’s over the puppet’s head.

Certainly any comparison between the libtard BLM riots and 1/6 would be a losing proposition for you, BIGLY.

Maybe I should have just suggested shooting all “coloreds” in the head like your party’s Yale libtard lecturer did?
You sure like to misinterpret things you have never read, makes you look uneducated...much like the rest of the deplorables. Not just deplorable but dumb AF too. 1/3 of you think, no you believe that trump will be reinstated soon (August). Doesnt matter that its impossible, not a thing in the constitution y'all like to say you follow as written. But they believe it! Like i said multiple times your party is a cult in a dumpster fire, Trump, Margerine trailer trash, Lauren Boebart, Matt Gaetz, LGommert asking scientists if they could change the moons orbit to fight climate change. Continue the stupidity of Republicans, ramp it up for me, I need the laffs, compare the GF protests to trumps failed insurrection attempt. Go.

https://www.masslive.com/politics/20...oll-shows.html

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...224057480.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-10-2021, 8:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You sure like to misinterpret things you have never read, makes you look uneducated...much like the rest of the deplorables. Not just deplorable but dumb AF too. 1/3 of you think, no you believe that trump will be reinstated soon (August). Doesnt matter that its impossible, not a thing in the constitution y'all like to say you follow as written. But they believe it! Like i said multiple times your party is a cult in a dumpster fire, Trump, Margerine trailer trash, Lauren Boebart, Matt Gaetz, LGommert asking scientists if they could change the moons orbit to fight climate change. Continue the stupidity of Republicans, ramp it up for me, I need the laffs, compare the GF protests to trumps failed insurrection attempt. Go.

https://www.masslive.com/politics/20...oll-shows.html

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...224057480.html
LOL this is so funny! Please keep embarrassing yourself like that. I love it when you remove all doubt of your idiocy! I'm begging you. Please keep posting.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-10-2021, 8:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
She was reacting to what democrats have been doing for years? FYI, Dems have had no power since 2016, Trump was president. WTF, knuckledragger wisdom. Seems all the lies are coming from only one side, they have to. They killed themselves because the insurrection was another failure, there are hours and hours of video showing they participated. Suicide due to shame. Shame because they believed trumps lies. FYI#2, It was republicans who refused to vote for investigation on those who attacked police. High stress. Long hours and 1000 of trump cultists attacking you may have been a cause.
LOL I hate to say it, but it actually is a little fun to watch you implode in front of all of us. You are so far out there that you need to listen to the nice men in white coats. They only want to help you. just remember that. No one here even knows about the weird crap you're talking about. It's so fringe, even the hardest leaning righty has no friggin clue what you're driveling about.

Last edited by markj; 06-10-2021 at 8:38 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-10-2021, 8:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You sure like to misinterpret things you have never read, makes you look uneducated...much like the rest of the deplorables. Not just deplorable but dumb AF too. 1/3 of you think, no you believe that trump will be reinstated soon (August). Doesnt matter that its impossible, not a thing in the constitution y'all like to say you follow as written. But they believe it! Like i said multiple times your party is a cult in a dumpster fire, Trump, Margerine trailer trash, Lauren Boebart, Matt Gaetz, LGommert asking scientists if they could change the moons orbit to fight climate change. Continue the stupidity of Republicans, ramp it up for me, I need the laffs, compare the GF protests to trumps failed insurrection attempt. Go.

https://www.masslive.com/politics/20...oll-shows.html

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...224057480.html
Hey libtard, why don't you give me some of those "facts" you claim to adhere to: Boy trannies in the girl's room. Go ahead. Let's hear your libtard, SJW, BLM take on this. Can't wait. Is this just more Fox drivel? Do tell. https://www.foxnews.com/us/loudoun-s...nder-bathrooms

Last edited by markj; 06-10-2021 at 8:52 PM.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-11-2021, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Let us know when you get that vaccine you anti vaxer. The government approved it and recommends it. Please post your records.
Im 40 and my wife is 34. she had the HPV vaccine before she was sexually active. it wasn't recommended for boys/men until years later. She has a 90% lower risk of developing HPV related cancers. i will have to be concerned or at least note it with my doc for the rest of my life. My daughters will be vaccinated as soon as their DOCTOR recommends it

Vaccines are damn near magic. They don't just treat diseases they often eliminate them. diseases that weighed down life expectancy for centuries or longer were wiped out immediately. they have been so effective that side effects are now more common than the deadly disease--but only when everyone that can be vaccinated is. otherwise, the disease is still waiting in the wings.

i don't pop pills to solve problems, i only take medications when absolutely necessary. id rather take the cure than treat the illness.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-11-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
LOL I hate to say it, but it actually is a little fun to watch you implode in front of all of us. You are so far out there that you need to listen to the nice men in white coats. They only want to help you. just remember that. No one here even knows about the weird crap you're talking about. It's so fringe, even the hardest leaning righty has no friggin clue what you're driveling about.
So fringe its 30% of republican voters that believe trump is going to be re-instated. . lol at fringe.
Guess youre just another weak azz RINO. Get with the program, or get the F out....as you like to say to every republican that has so much as questioned the party.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-11-2021, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hey libtard, why don't you give me some of those "facts" you claim to adhere to: Boy trannies in the girl's room. Go ahead. Let's hear your libtard, SJW, BLM take on this. Can't wait. Is this just more Fox drivel? Do tell. https://www.foxnews.com/us/loudoun-s...nder-bathrooms
Figures a 6th grade girl would post about an 8th grade girl to make her point. Still looking up to the older girls. Head into the next woman's bathroom if you feel the need, we understand. Happy PRIDE month.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-11-2021, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Im 40 and my wife is 34. she had the HPV vaccine before she was sexually active. it wasn't recommended for boys/men until years later. She has a 90% lower risk of developing HPV related cancers. i will have to be concerned or at least note it with my doc for the rest of my life. My daughters will be vaccinated as soon as their DOCTOR recommends it

Vaccines are damn near magic. They don't just treat diseases they often eliminate them. diseases that weighed down life expectancy for centuries or longer were wiped out immediately. they have been so effective that side effects are now more common than the deadly disease--but only when everyone that can be vaccinated is. otherwise, the disease is still waiting in the wings.

i don't pop pills to solve problems, i only take medications when absolutely necessary. id rather take the cure than treat the illness.
See mark, this is how a level headed republican lives, thru facts and not nutballl theory. Props skiboarder.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-11-2021, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Figures a 6th grade girl would post about an 8th grade girl to make her point. Still looking up to the older girls. Head into the next woman's bathroom if you feel the need, we understand. Happy PRIDE month.
Still shooting empty blanks as usual. You’re substance free! Your posts are mere farts in the wind.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-11-2021, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
See mark, this is how a level headed republican lives, thru facts and not nutballl theory. Props skiboarder.
I know nothing about that HPV stuff, but if a girl/woman isn’t having premarital sex and doesn’t plan to, why do they need that vaccine?

Last edited by markj; 06-11-2021 at 9:08 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-11-2021, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
See mark, this is how a level headed republican lives, thru facts and not nutballl theory. Props skiboarder.
You mean facts like your boy is screwing the pooch at the border? You mean facts like the libtard party single handedly destroyed blacks in this country between slavery and welfare?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-11-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I know nothing about that HPV stuff, but if a girl/woman isn’t having premarital sex and doesn’t plan to, why do they need that vaccine?
whats the numbers on that pal?, i mean how many girls wait til marriage? 1-2%? Even that 2%...They aint gonna abstain for life, fool. HPV does not know if you are married, a sex worker, or first timer. You and your wife wait? see.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-11-2021, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You mean facts like your boy is screwing the pooch at the border? You mean facts like the libtard party single handedly destroyed blacks in this country between slavery and welfare?
How is Biden in control of what people in Mexico, Guatemala or anywhere else do? I dont think setting up snipers at the border is the correct response. If there were less "trump-style" crooked authoritarian leaders stealing from citizens, allowing gang violence and not dealing with climate change, maybe those nice folks would stay put. If you dont care about the black population in the country, refrain from using that as your argument. Oh yeah, tell us about your one black friend again, so you cant be racist.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-11-2021, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I know nothing about that HPV stuff, but if a girl/woman isn’t having premarital sex and doesn’t plan to, why do they need that vaccine?
Same reason a boy needs to have protection on hand even if he doesn't plan on having sex. You usually don't plan on having sex until the moment you change your mind.

A lot of people plan on making it to marriage, but very few actually do. and even if you do, your wife/husband might not.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-11-2021, 10:08 AM Reply   
"a lot of people plan"

LMFAO. No they don't.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-11-2021, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
"a lot of people plan"

LMFAO. No they don't.
A lot more than actually pull it off. I made it to 20--Then I got a 25 year old girlfriend. Plans change.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-11-2021, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
"a lot of people plan"

LMFAO. No they don't.
Truth.
I always planned on getting lucky.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2021, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
How is Biden in control of what people in Mexico, Guatemala or anywhere else do? I dont think setting up snipers at the border is the correct response. If there were less "trump-style" crooked authoritarian leaders stealing from citizens, allowing gang violence and not dealing with climate change, maybe those nice folks would stay put. If you dont care about the black population in the country, refrain from using that as your argument. Oh yeah, tell us about your one black friend again, so you cant be racist.
Clearly that was a joke question since everyone knows Biden put out the welcome mat many times for all illegals. He also killed Trump's wait in Mexico policy which was highly successful as well as the way international law states it should be. You can't skip a country to get to another if you're claiming asylum. Oh yeah, Obummer and pretty much all other dims are on record for saying a wall needs to be built, loser. That is until Trump got into office and started making it happen like he promised and was hired to do.

Your next sentence was another blank fire as usual. "gang violence and climate change" LOL

It'd dims who don't care about blacks. They started slavery and followed up with welfare which struck at the core of their very survival and success as a group: The family unit. They took fathers out by replacing them with government money which destroyed them-all in the name of creating a dependent class for future votes. Kinda like what they're doing to Mexicans right now. Hey, you ever heard of Planned Parenthood? You know, the democrat organization started by democrats primarily designed to kill off the black population? Oh yeah, you musta forgot: My longest employee of over 25 years, my right hand man is black, you F'ing waste of protoplasm.

How many more times do I have to B slap you into submission? Funny how you're so stupid and keep coming back for more punishment from each of us. You are the "Kip" to our "Rex Kwon Do."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2021, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Truth.
I always planned on getting lucky.
I'm sure it was easy for you in those gay bars.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2021, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
How is Biden in control of what people in Mexico, Guatemala or anywhere else do? I dont think setting up snipers at the border is the correct response. If there were less "trump-style" crooked authoritarian leaders stealing from citizens, allowing gang violence and not dealing with climate change, maybe those nice folks would stay put. If you dont care about the black population in the country, refrain from using that as your argument. Oh yeah, tell us about your one black friend again, so you cant be racist.
If they can't do anything, why did Camel Toe just do her South America tour? Man arguing against you is like shooting fish in a barrel. It's uncanny how disarmed you are every time you enter a battle of wits.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-12-2021, 1:10 PM Reply   
Camel toe goes to Mexico. (Sounds like a picture book title doesn’t it?) I’m sure for “no reason at all since there’s no border crisis” according to our very own resident WW dipstick, 1619SN. Mexico’s prez had a Freudian slip and said the meeting went so well that he called VP knee pads “president.” I’m sure VP Sucky Sucky was seen right afterwards putting her lipstick back on. Of course there was not even any discussion about Title 42. Typical democrat BS smoke and mirrors.
https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/aml...ew-name-title/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-13-2021, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Camel toe goes to Mexico. (Sounds like a picture book title doesn’t it?) I’m sure for “no reason at all since there’s no border crisis” according to our very own resident WW dipstick, 1619SN. Mexico’s prez had a Freudian slip and said the meeting went so well that he called VP knee pads “president.” I’m sure VP Sucky Sucky was seen right afterwards putting her lipstick back on. Of course there was not even any discussion about Title 42. Typical democrat BS smoke and mirrors.
https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/aml...ew-name-title/
According to you turkeys isn't dementia Joe supposed to be in the ground or home for the bewildered by now?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-13-2021, 9:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So, they just needed to get their attention first? Thats why they beat the cops with pipes, sticks, tasers, bear spray, flag poles......
It’s comical how for over a year the police were getting pummeled with incendiary devices Molotov cocktails , bricks , frozen canned goods frozen water bottles , bleach bags , and not a dam word was said about your constituents. Get a handful of crazy trump supporters and all of a sudden that’s your go to argument, not a word for over a year from you on the terrorists burning down cities in te name of Biden and Harris You’re about as full of **** as your non scientific scientist who’s balls you had in your mouth for the last year.

Take that wet sock off yet? or are you still hiding from the variants that fraud fauci is claiming will kill the world ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-13-2021 at 9:39 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-13-2021, 9:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
How is Biden in control of what people in Mexico, Guatemala or anywhere else do? I dont think setting up snipers at the border is the correct response. If there were less "trump-style" crooked authoritarian leaders stealing from citizens, allowing gang violence and not dealing with climate change, maybe those nice folks would stay put. If you dont care about the black population in the country, refrain from using that as your argument. Oh yeah, tell us about your one black friend again, so you cant be racist.
The only people not caring about the black population in America are the Dems who constantly burry them in their own feces for votes. Look at the blood on the streets in every major democratic metropolitan area……….highest spikes ever in the history of America For what ???

Dead blacks get dems votes. Record dead blacks get record dem votes. There isn’t a single democratic policy or movement in place lifting up the black community with long term gains.

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-13-2021 at 9:46 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2021, 5:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
According to you turkeys isn't dementia Joe supposed to be in the ground or home for the bewildered by now?
Ever seen Weekend at Bernie’s?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-14-2021, 10:57 AM Reply   
Back in the Day Christians used to draw 1/2 of a fish in the sand , Fellow Christians recognized it and would complete the other 1/2 of the fils letting the other know it was Ok to talk about Religion.

The new version of the fish in the sand should be this question.
“You think the Media is Fair and Un Bias” if they answer Yes the media is Un Bias then you know your dealing with a Whack a Doo Lib!

Check out this shining example. Time did a Magaizine cover of Trump right b4 he was to meet with Putin. Here is what it was
Attached Images
 
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-14-2021, 10:58 AM Reply   
Now in Stark contrast here is the Time cover of Biden right before he meets with Putin
Attached Images
 
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-14-2021, 11:02 AM Reply   
^^^^^ well at least Time captured Biden’s look of That he has No Brain inside his head and that it’s just potatoes up their. Someone needs to Re work the reflection image in Biden’s glasses of the video of him Falling down Air Force ones stairs. I’m pretty sure that what Putin is gonna be seeing when he looks into Biden’s face a Frail old man that has no Brain
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2021, 11:13 AM Reply   
The headline would more appropriately read "Taking on puddin" since that's all he's capable of on his own.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2021, 2:55 PM Reply   
Grant, its as if you dont agree trump was soft on Russia. Im sure he appreciated the assistance in his elections. That make it bias? Appears by all the info available it is 100% accurate. I guess you could explain why trump refused to sanction russia, or when congress sanctioned them, trump would not until they forced his hand to do it.
Trump refused to say russia/putin interfered in the 2016 election, even after all the investigations proved it true. Litterally 100's of his people met, spoke with and had contacts with russia. Remember why Sessions had to recuse himself? and why trumpfired him and replaced with Barr? And what did Barr do with the Muellar report? Why he had to fire Flynn after 3 weeks in his job? Remember that meeting in Helsinki? ..... Trump praised putin and said he could keep Crimea. That isnt US policy, in fact its 180 degrees off.
All things point to Biden being harder on putin/russia.
It looks like thats the point, trump was soft and Biden tough on Russia, where's the bias?

If you want to dial into media bias, tune into FOX anytime, day or night and you can scratch your itch. They are the literal definition of media bias. Its interesting, the last couple times you dropped in it was to complain about media bias? Why? You are the same guy who in the past loved dropping FOX and Brietbart news posts. You dont think they are biased? Funny topic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2021, 4:40 PM Reply   
The simple contrast of covers proves the commonly-known, well-established bias. Even a dolt like you should be able to see that, but I guess it might be a tad difficult to make that out with Biden's crotch in your face. The fact that you continue to deny MSM bias by itself totally exposes your libtard cult membership card. Besides being a punching bag for us normal humans, you serve no purpose here.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2021, 4:52 PM Reply   
Whenever I see Hiden in those sunglasses, I see him more like this.
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2021, 5:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The simple contrast of covers proves the commonly-known, well-established bias. Even a dolt like you should be able to see that, but I guess it might be a tad difficult to make that out with Biden's crotch in your face. The fact that you continue to deny MSM bias by itself totally exposes your libtard cult membership card. Besides being a punching bag for us normal humans, you serve no purpose here.
Perhaps the simple contrast in covers shows the obvious change from one administration thinking Russia/Putin is his friend and the next administration that sees Russia/Putin as the threat that they are.
MSM has a bias, they dont like dirty politicians that threaten democracy in a country built on democracy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2021, 6:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Perhaps the simple contrast in covers shows the obvious change from one administration thinking Russia/Putin is his friend and the next administration that sees Russia/Putin as the threat that they are.
MSM has a bias, they dont like dirty politicians that threaten democracy in a country built on democracy.
IT EXPLAINS THEIR LIBTARD BIAS AND NOTHING MORE. Not gonna address the tripe you just puked out. The fact of the matter is they clearly have an opinion or bias. The merits of the arguments on either side are irrelevant. In this case, their opinion is known before you even read the article. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT BEING MADE HERE. I would explain it better for you, but I don't have any crayons at the moment.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2021, 6:05 PM Reply   
Yep
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2021, 6:08 PM Reply   
Lol
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2021, 7:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
IT EXPLAINS THEIR LIBTARD BIAS AND NOTHING MORE. Not gonna address the tripe you just puked out. The fact of the matter is they clearly have an opinion or bias. The merits of the arguments on either side are irrelevant. In this case, their opinion is known before you even read the article. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT BEING MADE HERE. I would explain it better for you, but I don't have any crayons at the moment.
of course you wont address the fact trump was in putins back pocket, How could you? Its why the two contrasting covers.
Did you miss the part where i said there was a bias and what it is?
There's a difference between media bias and propaganda.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2021, 7:56 PM Reply   
BS. You keep being dishonest as usual and changing the subject by trying to add your version of a reason for their bias. The point is, they're biased and you keep dishonestly saying they're not. You've said it for months now that the MSM is not biased. We all know you're a lying hack that refuses to acknowledge the obvious. This is exactly what I talk about when I say your fellow libtards won't even defend you. How do you sleep at night knowing how dishonest you are? I guess like all libtards, you have no conscience. You make this thread less fun because you don't even argue in good faith. You're a pathological liar.

Last edited by markj; 06-14-2021 at 8:01 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2021, 8:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
of course you wont address the fact trump was in putins back pocket, How could you? Its why the two contrasting covers.
Did you miss the part where i said there was a bias and what it is?
There's a difference between media bias and propaganda.
How many millions spent investigating the made-up Russiagate? Nothing proven except the depth of TDS on the left. Charges as empty as your head.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-15-2021, 3:11 AM Reply   
...and here is precisely where unchecked democrap power leads to. The decent people living there are extremely outnumbered by libtards. Speaking of decent people, I was working on a job 11 blocks away from where this happened and was asked by a black guy to sign a petition to recall their DA since he’s the one who won’t prosecute thieves.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-franc...tems-takes-off
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       06-15-2021, 3:39 AM Reply   
Mark: The media is so biased... it's unfair to Trump!

Also Mark: Here check out these 30 FoxNews links that prove my right wing talking point.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-15-2021, 6:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Mark: The media is so biased... it's unfair to Trump!

Also Mark: Here check out these 30 FoxNews links that prove my right wing talking point.
Truth hurts, don’t it? Sorry your libtard news sources hide stories like this from you.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-15-2021, 6:47 AM Reply   
Fox and BB are just 2 of the Alternatives to the Many lib news sources I’ll name a few , Example’s CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, all of Hollywood, All of The Movie and Music industry. Are Bias against Republicans and conservative views.

Yes for sure 1000% Fox is Bias same with BB, the Difference is WE KNOW IT.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-15-2021, 6:59 AM Reply   
Yep. The NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR and many others all try to pass themselves off as unbiased which dupes the useful idiot voters with their lies of omission, selective coverage (think nationwide libtard riots) and adding weight to the Russia hoax as if was true etc etc etc.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       06-15-2021, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post

Yes for sure 1000% Fox is Bias same with BB, the Difference is WE KNOW IT.
What does that even mean Grant? You think we don't know that CNN skews left? You know it but it has no effect on how you digest the info. You eat up everything they put out as truth. Has CNN had to go in front of a judge and say that any sane person would know what they put out is not factual, but just for entertainment? Seriously, has any other news outlet had to do this? any of them?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2021, 7:45 AM Reply   
You guys have destroyed your own brand, its uncomfortable to wear it on your sleeve. Blame yourselves when its so unpopular to be known as a conservative, aka trumper, aka conspiracy theory believer... Now that its becoming embarrassing to be "conservative" you wanna cry about it. Go cry or quit giving them the power.
I posted last week 30% of you believe trump will be re-instated in August. Most of you believe the 2020 election was lost by trump due to fraud that never existed. Y'all are a bunch of lunatics that believe the Qanon, the Newsmax, the OANN BS reporting, now you are pouting because most of the normal world know youre just a bunch of nutballs. You may know FOX is biased, but you still believe it, and post it, and make the point if I dont believe it im the stupid one. Mark cant stop posting obvious far right agenda FOX breaking news almost daily, all while crying about media bias. There were 60 cases trump brought to court to challenge the election, guess what, he lost every single F'ing one of them and you still fully believe there was fraud. Your missing something upstairs and its embarrassing for our country. . All the media that supports your opinion is far right, not to the right, but Far Right, understand that. CBS, NBC....are just normal media with a foot still mounted in reality. They dont believe trump won. They dont believe Covid was a hoax. They dont believe Qanon. They dont want to outlaw abortion. They want rational gun control. They dont think the president is a king. They dont think the president can use the DOJ as his personal hit squad. They know the ex president mounted a failed insurrection. They have respect for the right to vote. The mainstream media know trump was a cheat
https://oversight.house.gov/news/pre...ection-results .....
If you dont like the general popular opinion of your little club, change it, or quit.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2021, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Im 40 and my wife is 34. she had the HPV vaccine before she was sexually active. it wasn't recommended for boys/men until years later. She has a 90% lower risk of developing HPV related cancers. i will have to be concerned or at least note it with my doc for the rest of my life. My daughters will be vaccinated as soon as their DOCTOR recommends it

Vaccines are damn near magic. They don't just treat diseases they often eliminate them. diseases that weighed down life expectancy for centuries or longer were wiped out immediately. they have been so effective that side effects are now more common than the deadly disease--but only when everyone that can be vaccinated is. otherwise, the disease is still waiting in the wings.

i don't pop pills to solve problems, i only take medications when absolutely necessary. id rather take the cure than treat the illness.
Well, they gave it to my daughter and she passed out. She did not go back for number 2. I am not concerned in the least with HPV and I bet 95% of the people in this forum has ever worried about getting that vaccine or will ever get it. Like you just said, you have not went down for it. Why not? Isn't it recommended? You should make an appointment today. However you will not make that appointment nor will you be out taking all these different meds that are on the market for a just in case treatment either. many of these are out there to make money and really are not responding to a large issue. That is where the distrust sets in.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2021, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You guys have destroyed your own brand, its uncomfortable to wear it on your sleeve. Blame yourselves when its so unpopular to be known as a conservative, aka trumper, aka conspiracy theory believer... Now that its becoming embarrassing to be "conservative" you wanna cry about it. Go cry or quit giving them the power.
I posted last week 30% of you believe trump will be re-instated in August. Most of you believe the 2020 election was lost by trump due to fraud that never existed. Y'all are a bunch of lunatics that believe the Qanon, the Newsmax, the OANN BS reporting, now you are pouting because most of the normal world know youre just a bunch of nutballs. You may know FOX is biased, but you still believe it, and post it, and make the point if I dont believe it im the stupid one. Mark cant stop posting obvious far right agenda FOX breaking news almost daily, all while crying about media bias. There were 60 cases trump brought to court to challenge the election, guess what, he lost every single F'ing one of them and you still fully believe there was fraud. Your missing something upstairs and its embarrassing for our country. . All the media that supports your opinion is far right, not to the right, but Far Right, understand that. CBS, NBC....are just normal media with a foot still mounted in reality. They dont believe trump won. They dont believe Covid was a hoax. They dont believe Qanon. They dont want to outlaw abortion. They want rational gun control. They dont think the president is a king. They dont think the president can use the DOJ as his personal hit squad. They know the ex president mounted a failed insurrection. They have respect for the right to vote. The mainstream media know trump was a cheat
https://oversight.house.gov/news/pre...ection-results .....
If you dont like the general popular opinion of your little club, change it, or quit.
You have posted a lot of things that simply are not true including your 30% claim.

There was fraud because the numbers say there is fraud. You don't have these types of number changes in election cycles. How did we get these types of numbers? Oh, I don't know. Hundreds of lawsuits that changed the election rules and sent millions of ballots to anyone and anywhere with only our finest "volunteers" trying to match signatures at 3 am for hundreds of thousands of ballots.

you claim of lawsuits being throw out were mostly due to who brought the suits not because of the details. it was standing issues with the court. You love to leave out those types of details.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2021, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
See mark, this is how a level headed republican lives, thru facts and not nutballl theory. Props skiboarder.
Yet to see a Republican talking point from you or him.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2021, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Grant, its as if you dont agree trump was soft on Russia. Im sure he appreciated the assistance in his elections. That make it bias? Appears by all the info available it is 100% accurate. I guess you could explain why trump refused to sanction russia, or when congress sanctioned them, trump would not until they forced his hand to do it.
Trump refused to say russia/putin interfered in the 2016 election, even after all the investigations proved it true. Litterally 100's of his people met, spoke with and had contacts with russia. Remember why Sessions had to recuse himself? and why trumpfired him and replaced with Barr? And what did Barr do with the Muellar report? Why he had to fire Flynn after 3 weeks in his job? Remember that meeting in Helsinki? ..... Trump praised putin and said he could keep Crimea. That isnt US policy, in fact its 180 degrees off.
All things point to Biden being harder on putin/russia.
It looks like thats the point, trump was soft and Biden tough on Russia, where's the bias?

If you want to dial into media bias, tune into FOX anytime, day or night and you can scratch your itch. They are the literal definition of media bias. Its interesting, the last couple times you dropped in it was to complain about media bias? Why? You are the same guy who in the past loved dropping FOX and Brietbart news posts. You dont think they are biased? Funny topic.
Is that why biden cancelled our pipeline and oil leases in the arctic yet approved a Russian pipeline to Germany so our nato aliance member can be beholden to the enemy nato was designed to fight?

When a team is taking over the white house, they need to speak to thousands of people all over the world including Russia.

Can you tell me what Obama or Biden have done with Crimea? You interested in fighting a war with Russia over it?

Still living in your Russian hoax world. It was a political hit set up by the democrats. One of these days you will be pissed that you wasted your life thinking it was real.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2021, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
What does that even mean Grant? You think we don't know that CNN skews left? You know it but it has no effect on how you digest the info. You eat up everything they put out as truth. Has CNN had to go in front of a judge and say that any sane person would know what they put out is not factual, but just for entertainment? Seriously, has any other news outlet had to do this? any of them?
I don't know. Has fox news ever lost a lawsuit for defamation where they paid millions like CNN?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2021, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You have posted a lot of things that simply are not true including your 30% claim.

There was fraud because the numbers say there is fraud. You don't have these types of number changes in election cycles. How did we get these types of numbers? Oh, I don't know. Hundreds of lawsuits that changed the election rules and sent millions of ballots to anyone and anywhere with only our finest "volunteers" trying to match signatures at 3 am for hundreds of thousands of ballots.

you claim of lawsuits being throw out were mostly due to who brought the suits not because of the details. it was standing issues with the court. You love to leave out those types of details.
There was no fraud, you and your entire cult has been saying there was, but cant show or prove a thing. In fact all the evidence, all the re-counts, all the audits have all come up with nothing. So you still believe it. Thats called feelings. Feelings have zero value. Not true about the 30%??
https://www.masslive.com/politics/20...oll-shows.html
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nald-trump-mi/
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/55...president-poll
see, thats not something i previously believed, but with all the actual reporting verifies its true.
No the lawsuits were tossed because they had no merit, not because who brought them to court. No merit = baseless. As far as "who" its all the same group of sycophants, Giuliani, The Krakken all getting sued by Dominiom voting Machine Co. The others were atys representing trump and most quit after theyre filings. Guess they didnt even believe them. So the bringers of the lawsuits were lying. Know who else was lying?
The documents also highlight how Trump used official White House channels, along with a private attorney, to hound the Justice Department to file a lawsuit in the Supreme Court with the aim of having the court declare that the Electoral College vote counts in six states that Trump lost cannot be counted. The draft complaint circulated by Trump's White House assistant to Rosen, Richard Donoghue, and Acting Solicitor General Jeffrey Wall requested that the court order a "special election" for president in those six states.
https://www.npr.org/2021/06/15/10065..._medium=social
Cheaters always lie and cheat. Thats why he was impeached....the second time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2021, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Is that why biden cancelled our pipeline and oil leases in the arctic yet approved a Russian pipeline to Germany so our nato aliance member can be beholden to the enemy nato was designed to fight?

When a team is taking over the white house, they need to speak to thousands of people all over the world including Russia.

Can you tell me what Obama or Biden have done with Crimea? You interested in fighting a war with Russia over it? https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obam...ry?id=22939730

Still living in your Russian hoax world. It was a political hit set up by the democrats. One of these days you will be pissed that you wasted your life thinking it was real.
If only you would actually read the reports on russian hoax
Instead you let sean handssticky on fox explain it to you. Last night he blasted Biden for 10 minutes on meeting with putin because "they are the enemy". WTF when trump stood in front of the world and said the 17 US intelligence agencys were wrong about putin and election meddling..... HE Believes Putin. Hannity forgot?
Obama?
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obam...ry?id=22939730
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2021, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I don't know. Has fox news ever lost a lawsuit for defamation where they paid millions like CNN?
They lost the Seth Rich suit. Remember when y'all were pushing that one?
deltahoosier 09-21-2016, 11:52 AM Reply Quick Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If the clintons are really such badass assassins, how come Bernie, Ken Starr, and Trump are still doing their thing? I mean wouldn't they be at the top of the "People to Kill" list?
Don't know. James McDougal, Vince Foster, Ron Brown and about 87 other people.
- Seth Rich a DNC staffer who may have leaked the emails of Hillary killed this summer
- Shaun Lucas who served the DNC with a complaint and summons for fraud on behalf of Bernie Sanders dead this summer
- John Ashe former president of the UN General Assembly dead just a few days before beginning testimony regarding shady business deal of a Clinton crony
- Victor Thorne who wrote 4 books about the Clintons this summer
- Joe Montano aid to Tim Kaine died this summer at age of 47 and on an on......

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/17/b...ettlement.html

They do win too. They win by proving no reasonable person would belive anything Tucker Carlson says, yet mark cant stop posting little Tucker.
https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...carlson-2020-9

How come only FOX gets sued over claiming Covid is a hoax?
https://www.justsecurity.org/69556/l...eed-should-it/

FYI, its because most of the viewers are not functioning above the neck. Clinton was right but not strong enough. The GQP is a bunch of stupid, hating, conspiracy pushing idiots with a healthy dose of feelings. Congrats you are doing your share of lying and pushing conspiracy theory.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2021, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
They lost the Seth Rich suit. Remember when y'all were pushing that one?
deltahoosier 09-21-2016, 11:52 AM Reply Quick Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If the clintons are really such badass assassins, how come Bernie, Ken Starr, and Trump are still doing their thing? I mean wouldn't they be at the top of the "People to Kill" list?
Don't know. James McDougal, Vince Foster, Ron Brown and about 87 other people.
- Seth Rich a DNC staffer who may have leaked the emails of Hillary killed this summer
- Shaun Lucas who served the DNC with a complaint and summons for fraud on behalf of Bernie Sanders dead this summer
- John Ashe former president of the UN General Assembly dead just a few days before beginning testimony regarding shady business deal of a Clinton crony
- Victor Thorne who wrote 4 books about the Clintons this summer
- Joe Montano aid to Tim Kaine died this summer at age of 47 and on an on......

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/17/b...ettlement.html

They do win too. They win by proving no reasonable person would belive anything Tucker Carlson says, yet mark cant stop posting little Tucker.
https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...carlson-2020-9

How come only FOX gets sued over claiming Covid is a hoax?
https://www.justsecurity.org/69556/l...eed-should-it/

FYI, its because most of the viewers are not functioning above the neck. Clinton was right but not strong enough. The GQP is a bunch of stupid, hating, conspiracy pushing idiots with a healthy dose of feelings. Congrats you are doing your share of lying and pushing conspiracy theory.
You mean conspiracies like the Russian Hoax? You mean someone posting daily for 4 years and still is pushing it. CNN is not even pushing that lie any longer.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2021, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You mean conspiracies like the Russian Hoax? You mean someone posting daily for 4 years and still is pushing it. CNN is not even pushing that lie any longer.
Its super difficult to reason and explain everything to you like youre 8. Then everyday you say the same lie over and over and over again " the 1/6 was a peaceful protest" purposefully lying. Who lies like that on purpose? What is your end goal? The Louie Gommert of WW (aka the dumbest person in congress)?? Even when i make that effort you refuse to read. Maybe you have a learning disability??? If you want to continue your life being the conspiracy guy in the crowd, go be a proud knuckledragger.
Russia was never a hoax. Trump just hired the experienced cover-up guys. Garland sort of has his hands tied. Again, read the reports. The senate report is led by Burr,( R) who wrote it and 100% agreed with Muellar report. Also confirmed in the House report. There is no question about guilt, there are 10 or 11 acts of obstruction in the report Barr covered up. You can read them like an adult if you chose.
https://abovethelaw.com/2021/05/garl...o-cover-it-up/
Time does not change facts.
Sorry, not a CNN fan. Never posted a link to it in my life.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-16-2021, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its super difficult to reason and explain everything to you like youre 8. Then everyday you say the same lie over and over and over again " the 1/6 was a peaceful protest" purposefully lying. Who lies like that on purpose? What is your end goal? The Louie Gommert of WW (aka the dumbest person in congress)?? Even when i make that effort you refuse to read. Maybe you have a learning disability??? If you want to continue your life being the conspiracy guy in the crowd, go be a proud knuckledragger.
Russia was never a hoax. Trump just hired the experienced cover-up guys. Garland sort of has his hands tied. Again, read the reports. The senate report is led by Burr,( R) who wrote it and 100% agreed with Muellar report. Also confirmed in the House report. There is no question about guilt, there are 10 or 11 acts of obstruction in the report Barr covered up. You can read them like an adult if you chose.
https://abovethelaw.com/2021/05/garl...o-cover-it-up/
Time does not change facts.
Sorry, not a CNN fan. Never posted a link to it in my life.
The fact that you’re not smart enough to get his sarcasm shows you’re a waste of time and the real 8-year-old.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-16-2021, 8:19 AM Reply   
Let’s Face it. These Democrat children only have Emotion as a reasoning chip. No logic NO Reason. Example they would rather have a complete Potato Head as a president. The guy can’t construct a complete sentence. And the VP what a Joke. I guess this is better them Then the Orange Man Bad Mean Tweeter. The border is a complete Mess, inflation is on the rise, But The Potato head has it all under control.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2021, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The fact that you’re not smart enough to get his sarcasm shows you’re a waste of time and the real 8-year-old.
He's like a child, just trying to get under your skin. Its true, my bad for even listening to him. I'll try to be better and more demeaning/mocking the cult club in my posts. Thanks for understanding.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Let’s Face it. These Democrat children only have Emotion as a reasoning chip. No logic NO Reason. Example they would rather have a complete Potato Head as a president. The guy can’t construct a complete sentence. And the VP what a Joke. I guess this is better them Then the Orange Man Bad Mean Tweeter. The border is a complete Mess, inflation is on the rise, But The Potato head has it all under control.
You missed the beef. I didnt argue feelings, delta is. The point was delta arguing simply on his feelings, so you know there was fraud. Maybe we agree? 60 lawsuits, nope. countless recounts and voting audits, nothing. The insurrection didnt change the election results. Delta feels like there was cheating. So, help him out with some reasoning, some rational thought, some facts. Tell him how the dems cheated your orange guy out of a win. Oh, do it in complete sentences if ya can.
Do you understand what causes inflation? Its typically higher production costs and or increased demand. Kinda expected coming out of 14-16 months of a pandemic, dontcha think? Feel free to give your take on it, ill listen.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2021, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You missed the beef. I didnt argue feelings, delta is. The point was delta arguing simply on his feelings, so you know there was fraud. Maybe we agree? 60 lawsuits, nope. countless recounts and voting audits, nothing. The insurrection didnt change the election results. Delta feels like there was cheating. So, help him out with some reasoning, some rational thought, some facts. Tell him how the dems cheated your orange guy out of a win. Oh, do it in complete sentences if ya can.
Do you understand what causes inflation? Its typically higher production costs and or increased demand. Kinda expected coming out of 14-16 months of a pandemic, dontcha think? Feel free to give your take on it, ill listen.
You have been arguing feelings for 4 years. The irony is you don't even understand it. You have some alleged beef with a random figure from 1984 who happened to become president in 2016 and you spend every waking hour trying to convince others that you have some sort of special information that he has done all these outrageous things. You will believe any and all pieces of information to satisfy your need for confirmation. That is called confirmation bias. You don't have any room in your emotional need to realize that most of these things are just dirty politics propped up with propaganda's who pose as the media.

Inflation is also caused by increase in the printing of money. It is also cause by not enough workers in the work force aka still living off the federal unemployment not seeking employment.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You have been arguing feelings for 4 years. The irony is you don't even understand it. You have some alleged beef with a random figure from 1984 who happened to become president in 2016 and you spend every waking hour trying to convince others that you have some sort of special information that he has done all these outrageous things. You will believe any and all pieces of information to satisfy your need for confirmation. That is called confirmation bias. You don't have any room in your emotional need to realize that most of these things are just dirty politics propped up with propaganda's who pose as the media.

Inflation is also caused by increase in the printing of money. It is also cause by not enough workers in the work force aka still living off the federal unemployment not seeking employment.
I understand confirmation bias, thanks. Except i am the one documenting my post with fact... ie 60 lawsuits, numerous re-counts, audits, the lawsuits against trumps attys and his FOX trumpTV.
What is your concrete evidence of fraud, cause so far its just that you feel like it happened.
"A random figure from 1984"? Its the head of the beast, and confirmed con-man his entire life. Who else but conmen surround themselves with criminals? Who loses their "family foundation" because of fraud? Conmen? Who starts a "University" with the goal of ripping off students and is forced to never have a foundation again and pay back $25M to stay out of jail? perhaps a conman? Want me to go on?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2021, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Fox and BB are just 2 of the Alternatives to the Many lib news sources I’ll name a few , Example’s CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, all of Hollywood, All of The Movie and Music industry. Are Bias against Republicans and conservative views.

Yes for sure 1000% Fox is Bias same with BB, the Difference is WE KNOW IT.
Heres the latest from Tucker. And i know, you understand its not true. He says the 1/6 insurrection was organized by the FBI, with all the corroborating facts. Think this is fact or a bias media? Propaganda? flat out lies? Whats your take?
https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3xz...rce=reddit.com

Alternate reality?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-16-2021, 11:11 AM Reply   
I can’t be the only one who gets major entertainment out of watching 1619SN flail so much. I mean, besides his doppelgänger, wake77, who’s clearly too busy celebrating pride month with that cute sailor outfit, who else has embarrassed themself so reliably on any of our political threads? Wes? Nah. Fly? Close. I mean, just the incurable, level 10 TDS alone is enough to crack most people up. This guy HAS to look like Kip Dynamite.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2021, 11:42 AM Reply   
if im flailing, what is Tucker doing? Once the party of law an order is blaming FBI for 1/6 insurrection. Thought it was antifa? I can only imagine the collective IQ's of the true believers.
I cant be the only one who gets major entertainment out of FOX moving the not only the goalposts but the players too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-16-2021, 12:45 PM Reply   
There you go again, trying to escape with another diversion tactic. It’s the only tactic you know. “Look look over here at Tucker.”

I’m usually having fun outside until dark this time of year so I don’t get to watch Tucker very much. Maybe once a month. You must watch him more than me. One would think you’d have figured out that your side is evil by now, but you’re pretty thick so that prolly won’t happen. Poor little guy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2021, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
There you go again, trying to escape with another diversion tactic. It’s the only tactic you know. “Look look over here at Tucker.”

I’m usually having fun outside until dark this time of year so I don’t get to watch Tucker very much. Maybe once a month. You must watch him more than me. One would think you’d have figured out that your side is evil by now, but you’re pretty thick so that prolly won’t happen. Poor little guy.
Those EVIL democrats tried again to take away healthcare away from americans again, EVIL Bastards!
https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...rce=reddit.com

Evil Cop hating libtard democrat refuses to shake the hand of Capitol police officer who protected them. Freaking Coward EVIL Democrats!!
https://theweek.com/republicans/1001...e-his-hand-ran
Whats wrong with EVIL democrat president Biden? Why cant he embarrass the country by siding with the god-like, good friend of the USA, president putin? I mean republicans polled on the topic like Putin over Biden.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...edc32c19ef33b4

'I have President Putin'
"My people ... said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be," Trump told reporters.

So a U.S. president took Putin's word over the findings of all U.S. intelligence agencies, both House and Senate intelligence committees, and his own director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, that Russia engineered a disinformation and cyber assault on U.S. democracy. And just three days before Trump's comments, 12 Russian intelligence officers had been indicted in America on election interference charges.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-17-2021, 2:43 PM Reply   
The republican Party, still the party of the Racist!
Attached Images
 
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-17-2021, 4:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
The republican Party, still the party of the Racist!
dont you know that every white person is a racist. per the dems and there agenda. So just make sure you put yourself in that category. and if you are not white, then you are a victim, unable to make it on your own, and no longer equal. Below the standard of human kind. because the left has decided that if you are not white, you are a slave to the white man. Also you need to be paid for the color of your skin and only judged by the color of your skin, not you ability or character. NOW isn't that a sad thing? Isn't is sad that its what has become of a culture that was, and had been, moving away from all the sad moments in our past.

So embrace it, your left have created it. and now any white person can use it to say. Hey, being white means being systemically racists by nature. and you cant fault nature. its nature to blame. So sad
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-17-2021, 8:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
The republican Party, still the party of the Racist!
Says the idiot who is so stupid that he forgot it was his very own democrat party who started and fought for slavery. You’re also so stupid that you forgot our current democrat president was close friends with a grand wizard of the KKK. Classic leftist projection at its worst. You’re also so stupid that you ignore the fact that LBJ was caught saying he’d “have those ni99ers voting democrat for the next 200 years” and all he had to do was give them “just enough to survive, but not enough to make a difference.” As we’ve seen right before our eyes this past year, leftists are the only totalitarians out there with Nazi tendencies. Do I really need to bitch slap you with the many examples?

Listen Joe, we are already full of libtard stupidity here. 1619SN has cornered the market. Take your stupidity elsewhere.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 8:42 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us