Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-21-2017, 9:48 PM Reply   
Just wanted to give a shout out to Craig, Derek, Mike, James and the rest of his crew at Larson Marine in Rancho Cordova! I just took delivery of my 2017 LSV from them, they have always given me excellent customer service and I highly recommend them. I also wanted to thank Brian at Exile Audio for providing me with my stereo equipment, I have always been impressed with Exile products and there customer service.

The LSV is charcoal gray, white and black. I am probably one of the few guys left who do not order there boats with any metal flake in them. Engine is the base Raptor 6.2L, boat has some upgrades which include surf pipe, heater, power seat, G4 tower w/PTM racks, LED docking lights, extra bow cleat.

My stereo is being changed up a little from how Malibu delivers the G4. I re wired the tower from parallel to series at 4 ohms - 300 watts to each Surf 9 speaker. Power is coming from two XM30.2 amps bridged, and the Exile Javelin will be providing power for the 12" Exile sub and cabin speakers. Exile also just released a new clamping system on there tower speakers which is amazing, you can literally adjust any speaker in about 5 seconds with no tools required. I am making progress on my install and should hopefully be done next week.

Here are a few pics of the boat and my current stereo install.
Attached Images

Last edited by fman; 03-21-2017 at 9:55 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-21-2017, 10:24 PM Reply   
Perfect colors, that thing is classey
Old     (hunter991)      Join Date: Jul 2016       03-22-2017, 5:10 AM Reply   
Looks fantastic.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-22-2017, 6:25 AM Reply   
Nice boat.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-22-2017, 7:46 AM Reply   
timeless. wish I could hear it
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       03-22-2017, 7:56 AM Reply   
Larson Marine is an awesome dealer. It's where I have always taken my boats to get serviced and where I buy most of my gear from. I'm in Rocklin and there are plenty of places closer to get my boat serviced but I always go to Larson marine. I don't have the new fancy boat, just a twelve year old Sanger but if I did buy a new boat it would most likely be an Axis, MB or Malibu from Larson.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       03-24-2017, 5:52 AM Reply   
BEAUTIFUL !!! Trade u for an old Sanger and 2 kids hahahahaha
Old     (getssum)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-24-2017, 9:38 AM Reply   
I like that access to the insides of the top of the tower, couldn't get much easier than that!
Old     (SoulSurfer)      Join Date: Oct 2016       03-24-2017, 10:21 AM Reply   
Gorgeous boat. We bought our 2016 MB F22 from Larson in Rancho Cordova as well. Excellent dealership. Worked with Derek on the purchase and he was simply awesome. Made sure we had a great demo, was super patient as I changed my mind about 1000 times on color schemes and options for the order, and made sure everything went smoothly Can't say enough about how good of an experience it has been to work with the team there.
Old     (Connolly_Crew)      Join Date: Mar 2016       03-24-2017, 12:30 PM Reply   
Nice boat fman! I like the no flake boats as well.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-27-2017, 2:12 PM Reply   
Very sexy as usual. Love that garage too. Clean!!!!
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       03-27-2017, 7:48 PM Reply   
Looking good! Congrats
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-29-2017, 10:41 PM Reply   
Finished up my Exile install, really liking the Surf 9's coming from the hlcd. They are so crystal clear with plenty of power going to each can. Still need to get out on the water and get some real world listening with them. Brian and Bill at Exile have been awesome to work with and they make a dang nice product as well! I was also able to get my windows tinted. If you are looking for a good window tinter in the Sacramento area give Rick at Island Glass a call, he does great work and has a mobile service or visit his shop in Loomis.

She is about ready to hit the water!
Attached Images

Old     (CHUCK_K)      Join Date: Aug 2015       04-01-2017, 11:20 PM Reply   
Nice ride, Where do you board?
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       04-02-2017, 7:32 AM Reply   
Heck yeah! Nice and Clean........ Good job sir
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-03-2017, 8:13 AM Reply   
We go all over Nor-Cal area, including Shasta, delta, sac river.

Had our maiden voyage yesterday, very impressed with the Raptor 410/1.72 transmission combo w/2277 prop, plenty of power and torque. The Exile system was rocking, the Surf 9's are going to be a great fit for us this season, less harsh on the ears than the HLCD's and more mid-bass. Towing with the G4 folded was awesome, no bugs and less wind drag. I was super pleased with our first launch, pretty much zero problems all the way around. A great way to start the season off!
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-04-2017, 6:47 AM Reply   
Great to hear! The boat looks awesome by the way!
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-04-2017, 9:03 PM Reply   
Chatt, thanks we are looking forward to a great season with it! I also highly recommend the SurfPipe. Really helps quiet the boat down for both wakeboard and surf.