Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-22-2017, 5:41 PM Reply   
At least we have normal sized hands to wave it away
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-22-2017, 5:55 PM Reply   
Anonymous To Trump: ‘You Are Going To Regret The Next 4 Years’
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b096b4a230ff08
Ok, now I am confused, I thought anonymous wanted Trump to win, or did they just say Trump was going to win?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-22-2017, 6:04 PM Reply   
I don't think Anon did much during the campaign. Did you mean wikileaks?

Also isn't Anon made up of more than a few semiautonomous groups? I plead ignorance on their composition.

Regardless, it doesn't sound good for the Don assuming they can actually deliver. Someone needs to teach them some grammar though... "could care less" ugh! Grant, get right on it.
Attached Images

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-23-2017, 3:49 AM Reply   
Oh my!
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-23-2017, 5:54 PM Reply   
Wonder what he said? Doesn't seem like it was anything nice.
Check out @Dominec369's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Dominec369/statu...050468354?s=09

Found some longer vid, seems she was pretty miserable before he turned to spoke to her too so maybe nothing.

Last edited by ralph; 01-23-2017 at 5:57 PM. Reason: Found longer clip
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2017, 11:07 PM Reply   
One of the commenters said it was played in reverse.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-23-2017, 11:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Looks that way to me
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-23-2017, 11:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nope: https://youtu.be/pFK27huxWiA
1.40s
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-24-2017, 12:05 AM Reply   
Ah geez. Nothing to see here. Move along. Ralph, go ride your bike.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2017, 12:27 AM Reply   
Yeah, i kinda agree, it could be anything. She doesn't look like a happy camper tho. I can't imagine living with an orange narsassit is much fun
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2017, 12:29 AM Reply   
I also think the abortion thing is a complete beat up, the US isn't required to fund something which goes against their morals
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       01-24-2017, 7:21 AM Reply   
As much as I would like to see Anonymous step up, this isn't the firs time they have threatened him. They seem to be a hollow organization these days.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-24-2017, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ah geez. Nothing to see here. Move along. Ralph, go ride your bike.
What's the matter markj, don't want Ralph to show video proving that it is not filmed in reverse. Just want to talk about "alternative Truths"
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-24-2017, 12:16 PM Reply   
Can't we at least get some more 'alternative facts' to backup mass voter fraud?

"White House defends Trump’s debunked claim of massive voter fraud, ‘maybe’ will investigate"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...200244102.html

I have a bad feeling we're going to keep hearing a lot of this type of stuff over the next few years.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-24-2017, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
What's the matter markj, don't want Ralph to show video proving that it is not filmed in reverse. Just want to talk about "alternative Truths"
What are you even talking about? Did you bump your head or run out of Play doh again? It's clear in the full video that Trump turned around to make a comment which made his wife laugh and then she went back to a more solemn look while her attention went back to Franklin's words.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-24-2017, 7:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
What are you even talking about? Did you bump your head or run out of Play doh again? It's clear in the full video that Trump turned around to make a comment which made his wife laugh and then she went back to a more solemn look while her attention went back to Franklin's words.
No, she clearly was all smiles the second he turned around before he said anything and what you call a "more solemn look" is what normal humans call miserable with a tinge of hatred and she turns slightly away from the speaker so your theory seems WAY less likely than she can't stand Trump, like most intelligent humans.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-24-2017, 7:23 PM Reply   
OK, Trump just put a gag order on the USDA and EPA. The scientist that work there can't use social media to express their educated opinions. I thought this was supposed to be a free country. Who thinks this is a good thing?

Last edited by plhorn; 01-24-2017 at 7:26 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2017, 8:41 PM Reply   
You need to watch this fool, his facist regime is just getting warmed up.
The "Fake news" calls, gag orders and "biased media" are all stepping stones to state approved media. Heck even his twitter use is a way to bypass and checks and balances regarding fact checking

Last edited by ralph; 01-24-2017 at 8:44 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2017, 9:45 PM Reply   
Please put your nappies on (pee will come out) and watch this, it is tremendous.
http://mashable.com/2017/01/24/nethe.../#yrqyobyrmPq3
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-24-2017, 10:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
OK, Trump just put a gag order on the USDA and EPA. The scientist that work there can't use social media to express their educated opinions. I thought this was supposed to be a free country. Who thinks this is a good thing?
I do. He's just preventing propaganda. Smart move, Trump! Keep em coming!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-24-2017, 10:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, she clearly was all smiles the second he turned around before he said anything and what you call a "more solemn look" is what normal humans call miserable with a tinge of hatred and she turns slightly away from the speaker so your theory seems WAY less likely than she can't stand Trump, like most intelligent humans.
Ha! Yeah right! I bet you'd make an awesome abstract painting artist if you just put some paint on your hands and put a canvas in front of yourself while doing all that flailing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-24-2017, 11:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Please put your nappies on (pee will come out) and watch this, it is tremendous.
http://mashable.com/2017/01/24/nethe.../#yrqyobyrmPq3
That was funny except it was too long. Edit that down to two minutes and you have a solid winner.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-24-2017, 11:53 PM Reply   
Gotta love the insider quotes coming out about how sad and demoralized President Insecure is about how his "victory" was perceived. Classic.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            01-25-2017, 8:09 AM Reply   
Good to see Markj still contributing meaningful posts.

I know it's The Times("liberal rag liberal rag", I'll just get that out of the way for you guys), but this was a rather good read on just how ****ing insane this guy is.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/24/o...cia-stunt.html
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-25-2017, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
I do. He's just preventing propaganda. Smart move, Trump! Keep em coming!
Markj its time for you to look up propaganda in a dictionary. Scientist stating facts is called science. Politicians trying to keep scientists from stating facts is called propaganda. If you are one of the remaining nutjobs that thinks global warming is propaganda, maybe you should consider picking up a book every now and then.

Here's NASAs take on global warming. Don't worry it comes with a nice big picture on the top so you won't have to read too much.
http://www.houstonpress.com/news/nas...-exist-9135052
Old    TheWakeIsReal            01-25-2017, 8:37 AM Reply   
I'll never understand how people can look at the weather for a city and have a forecast for smog and still think humans aren't hazardous to the future of the planet. Oh well, don't have any more kids. The amount of damage that is going to be done in 4 years will be rather incredible.

Humans don't affect the planet...

Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-25-2017, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
In an interview Tuesday evening with NPR, Doug Ericksen, the head of communications for the Trump administration's EPA transition team, said that during the transition period, he expects scientists will undergo an unspecified internal vetting process before sharing their work outside the agency.

"We'll take a look at what's happening so that the voice coming from the EPA is one that's going to reflect the new administration," Ericksen told NPR.
source http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...-official-says

How do you make science reflect the new administration? Science is science
Facts don't change because you don't like them.

Don't say that this is bias because it's from NPR. This is an interview with Trump's administration.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-25-2017, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakemitch View Post
Alternative FactsTM. Duh.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2017, 9:35 AM Reply   
...and the crybullies continue... hahaha! This is great entertainment.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-25-2017, 9:46 AM Reply   
I don't know how this doesnt terrify every one. I know a lot of people that voted for Trump mainly because he is a straight shooter and tells it like it is. But so far he has demonstrated that he is actively trying to not tell it how it is [lying].

So let me get this straight, populists/nationalists (I am not considering them conservative, it is definitely something else now) do not want government regulation in industry, but they do want to make government control media and information? Yikes.

I know many populists/nationalists are in support of strong protection of the 2nd Amendment, but why is there little support for the 1st Amendment. They are both extremely important in protecting Americans from tyranny.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-25-2017, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Mark, do you blindly trust everything Trump says/believes? I personally always have things I agree and disagree with politicians that I vote for. None have perfectly represented me.
When people question the government, they are not personally attacking you. You don't have to defend everything the administration says/does just because you voted for it.
Yes there are political parties, but they do not need to define individuals. A party we vote for doesnt define us. I want the whole US to prosper and enjoy a great life, not just people who voted for Hillary, not just people who voted for Trump. Everyone.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            01-25-2017, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
lol, calls liberals soft and then pulls the victim complex move with bullying. Classic.

Climate change deniers will be looked back on in the same light as round earth deniers.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-25-2017, 11:34 AM Reply   
It's Trump 101. Like Trump, Mark is the softest most insecure hypocrite on the board. Christian! Cracks me up.

Trump's next brilliant move - kill off pbs support because it's .012% of the budget.

Then call out being registered to vote in two states as "voter fraud" (hint it's not illegal) when your senior adviser and your daughter are both registered in two states.

Sadly this is all mostly sideshow to distract from the more serious ethical issues.

It's Mark and Grant's time to shine, with Mark in particular being that strange sort who really revels in "beating the other team" - no true regard for country.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-25-2017, 11:48 AM Reply   
p.s. you gotta love the folks who cried bloody murder over Obama's executive orders in the face of unprecedented congressional obstructionism wetting themselves in delight over Trump's flurry of ex-os
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-25-2017, 11:48 AM Reply   
Will Mark and Grant not respond to the questions I asked here or in the Walmart/Amazon thread? I truly want to know what their opinion is. without anyone calling each other names.
Old    deltahoosier            01-25-2017, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
source http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...-official-says

Don't say that this is bias because it's from NPR. This is an interview with Trump's administration.
Science is not just science. This can become a long debate if you want. Obama did the same thing. I have seen it done to the national labs under Clinton.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-25-2017, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Science is not just science. This can become a long debate if you want. Obama did the same thing. I have seen it done to the national labs under Clinton.
You can't just say this kind of thing without explanation.
"Science is not just science. " - explain
"Obama did the same thing" - explain
"I've seen it done to the national labs" - explain
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2017, 2:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh yes he can and so can I. Personally, I don't have the time to scientifically research everything or scour every news article. Who does? If you do, I take my hat off to you for being wealthy enough to afford it or I'm disgusted at you for not working. I come on here whenever I have snippets of time throughout the day. Science can ABSOLUTELY be political and often is. Anyone can take data and manipulate it however they want to fit their agenda. Is there global warming? Seems that way. Where's the unequivocal proof that man has caused it? Let's be honest and just say that "your side" has had the power for so long that you forgot what it was like to be in the minority. Now, after not getting your way, you're all behaving like petulant children who got their candy taken away. The whole country has had to put up with having your version of science, culture and economic policy rammed down our throats for the last eight years. Not any more. There's a new sheriff in town. The pendulum has swung. Deal with it.

Bottom line is you fools can keep yappin all you want and conjure up the most hateful rhetoric all day long and it won't change a darn thing with me. Keep pounding sand.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2017, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Mark, do you blindly trust everything Trump says/believes? I personally always have things I agree and disagree with politicians that I vote for. None have perfectly represented me.
When people question the government, they are not personally attacking you. You don't have to defend everything the administration says/does just because you voted for it.
Yes there are political parties, but they do not need to define individuals. A party we vote for doesnt define us. I want the whole US to prosper and enjoy a great life, not just people who voted for Hillary, not just people who voted for Trump. Everyone.
Sorry, Mitch. I wasn't ignoring you and I don't remember the Walmart thread you mention above. As for your questions/comments, I don't believe a lot of what Trump says. Does that surprise you? I think his ego is beyond yuge, but don't really care. I honestly believe he's gonna push our country in the right direction so I'm willing to put up with his daily, retarded comments. I mean, why is he wasting time rehashing things like the election and the inauguration? What a waste of time.

Bottom line for me is policy and implementation. I'm willing to put up with a lot of the garbage to get there. I in no way think he is the end all be all. Not even close. Those that do think that need to get their heads checked.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2017, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
lol, calls liberals soft and then pulls the victim complex move with bullying. Classic.

Climate change deniers will be looked back on in the same light as round earth deniers.
Where have you been? Are you back on parole again? Beware, Trump is on his way to getting rid of the illegal immigrants clogging up our prisons so you may be getting a tap on the shoulder to return.
Old    deltahoosier            01-25-2017, 3:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Science has agendas just like anything else. People work on what will get funded and move results to funding. It is easy to get biased. People come up with a general conclusion in regards to a complex system and try to find data to support it. It is called being biased. Climate scientist were busted a few years ago lying about calibration data on thermometers. Found out the hockey stick chart always puts out a hockey stick even with white noise applied to the input.

Then we find out the often quoted myth of the 97% of all scientist believe in global warming. It is a myth and it was 77 scientist from a online two question survey:

'97% Of Climate Scientists Agree' Is 100% Wrong

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexepst.../#5178f8677187

People love to freak out to support a cause. New York was supposed to be under water by now. It is not nor will be. Mater of fact CNN is moving their headquarters there. Why would a company that preaches global warming and rising oceans moving their company to a place they believe will be underwater?

on Obama, he signed quickly that the EPA did have authority to write regulation:

Obama administration pumps unprecedented power into EPA

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ted-power-int/

Nearly 4,000 EPA Regulations Issued Under President Obama

https://www.atr.org/nearly-4000-epa-...resident-obama

On the National Labs, Clinton changed the actual mission of the labs from a weapons complex to that of a environmental mission. Hazel O'Leary oversaw that nightmare. Point is science in many cases is political in nature.

I have friends that are into science and are not too political. I get it, however I ask them if they know who Wernher von Braun was? He was the father of the German and American rocket programs. At the end of the day, the smartest guy on the planet was working for a art college flunky who was corporal carrying messages in the trenches in WW1. I warn them, they better pay attention....
Old    TheWakeIsReal            01-25-2017, 6:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Where have you been? Are you back on parole again? Beware, Trump is on his way to getting rid of the illegal immigrants clogging up our prisons so you may be getting a tap on the shoulder to return.
Prisons are usually full of the uneducated, I would watch yours first.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            01-25-2017, 6:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Science has agendas just like anything else. People work on what will get funded and move results to funding. It is easy to get biased. People come up with a general conclusion in regards to a complex system and try to find data to support it. It is called being biased. Climate scientist were busted a few years ago lying about calibration data on thermometers. Found out the hockey stick chart always puts out a hockey stick even with white noise applied to the input.

Then we find out the often quoted myth of the 97% of all scientist believe in global warming. It is a myth and it was 77 scientist from a online two question survey:

'97% Of Climate Scientists Agree' Is 100% Wrong

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexepst.../#5178f8677187

People love to freak out to support a cause. New York was supposed to be under water by now. It is not nor will be. Mater of fact CNN is moving their headquarters there. Why would a company that preaches global warming and rising oceans moving their company to a place they believe will be underwater?

on Obama, he signed quickly that the EPA did have authority to write regulation:

Obama administration pumps unprecedented power into EPA

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ted-power-int/

Nearly 4,000 EPA Regulations Issued Under President Obama

https://www.atr.org/nearly-4000-epa-...resident-obama

On the National Labs, Clinton changed the actual mission of the labs from a weapons complex to that of a environmental mission. Hazel O'Leary oversaw that nightmare. Point is science in many cases is political in nature.

I have friends that are into science and are not too political. I get it, however I ask them if they know who Wernher von Braun was? He was the father of the German and American rocket programs. At the end of the day, the smartest guy on the planet was working for a art college flunky who was corporal carrying messages in the trenches in WW1. I warn them, they better pay attention....
A Forbes quote on one very biased opinion piece. Here is a link to several studies that all say 97% is high, but it all hovers around 90%.

READ THIS NOT FORBES

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/s...believe-human/

I love the people who can't tell you what the atmosphere is made up of are the ones saying global warming is a hoax.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-25-2017, 8:55 PM Reply   
Since logic and science doesn't convince certain people try this:

Numbers 35:33-34:

"You shall not pollute the land in which you live, for blood pollutes the land, and no atonement can be made for the land for the blood that is shed in it, except by the blood of the one who shed it. You shall not defile the land in which you live, in the midst of which I dwell, for I the Lord dwell in the midst of the people of Israel.”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2017, 9:51 PM Reply   
BEER AND THE WHEEL

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel.

Beer required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture.

Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while the early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

The wheel was invented to get man to the beer and vice versa. These two inventions were the foundation of modern civilization and together, were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:

1. Liberals
2. Conservatives

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to BBQ at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were less skilled at hunting (called 'vegetarians’ which was an early word meaning ‘bad hunter’) learned to live off the Conservatives by showing up for the nightly BBQ's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hairdressing. This was the beginning of the liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men evolved into women. Others became known as girlie-men. Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that Conservatives provided.

Over the years, Conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass for obvious reasons.

Modern Liberals like lite beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare.

Another interesting evolutionary side note: many liberal women have higher testosterone levels than their men.

Most college professors, social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, film makers in Hollywood, group therapists and community organizers are liberals. Liberals meddled in our national pastime and invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink real beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are members of the military, big game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, engineers, corporate executives, athletes, airline pilots, and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other Conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when Conservatives were coming to America. They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history. It should be noted that a liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to this post.

A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be shared immediately to other true believers and to just piss-off more liberals.

And there you have it. Let your next action reveal your true self, I'm going to grab a few beers and grill some steaks!

Make yourself at home.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2017, 10:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Prisons are usually full of the uneducated, I would watch yours first.
You would know that better than me, given your exposure.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-25-2017, 10:17 PM Reply   
Yeah but emails: http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ccounts-report
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2017, 10:36 PM Reply   
Quote:

"You shall not pollute the land in which you live, for blood pollutes the land, and no atonement can be made for the land for the blood that is shed in it, except by the blood of the one who shed it. You shall not defile the land in which you live, in the midst of which I dwell, for I the Lord dwell in the midst of the people of Israel.”
Most of my posts are simply bantor and "tongue in cheek."

This one is not. Here you've tried (unsuccessfully) to make a point using the Bible as a reference. You struck out. You totally took it out of context and missed what it really says. Let me try to explain the real meaning:

"Though murder and inadvertant killing polluted the land, murder was atoned for by death of the murderer. Failure to observe these principles would make the Land unclean. If the whole Land became unclean, then the Lord would no longer be able to dwell in their midst." -study notes from the MacArthur Study Bible

It has ZERO to do with polution as we see it today. You can't cherry pick things from the Bible like that. If you read the full chapteror or employed a study guide, you'd know what I'm saying. Good on you for making a tiny effort to read a small portion of it though. We should all read it and more often too. In fact, I should take my own advice and get off WW for awhile for that reason alone.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-25-2017, 10:38 PM Reply   
I am glad you liked it Grant.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2017, 10:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Don't forget the most important part:It is not clear whether or how Trump’s staff is using the RNC accounts, Newsweek reported on Wednesday, adding that the use of separate political email accounts at the White House is not illegal.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            01-25-2017, 10:40 PM Reply   
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2017, 10:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
This is just one more of (bunches daily) the examples of how the left insists on remaining so obtuse as to why they lost the election. Their refusal to acknowlege it keeps the right more powerful. I say, keep on doing what you're doing while we laugh all the way to the bank. Crying heals no wounds.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-25-2017, 11:03 PM Reply   
Huh? No tears here, just pointing out the hypocrisy of Trump saying Hilderbeast is a criminal who he will lock up after the election for playing fast and lose with emails and low and behold, Hillary gets a free pass and critical members of his team follow the same MO. If Hillary got in I would be pointing out the same corrupt **** she would get up too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-25-2017, 11:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Huh? No tears here, just pointing out the hypocrisy of Trump saying Hilderbeast is a criminal who he will lock up after the election for playing fast and lose with emails and low and behold, Hillary gets a free pass and critical members of his team follow the same MO. If Hillary got in I would be pointing out the same corrupt **** she would get up too.
Did I miss the part of the article where they said Trump's Secretary of State had his own server in his basement and then destroyed evidence? Are you saying there's a direct parallel here to what the beast did?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-26-2017, 1:31 AM Reply   
Chirp chirp
Attached Images

Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-26-2017, 7:28 AM Reply   
It takes a lot of EO's to undo what Obama EO'd
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       01-26-2017, 7:32 AM Reply   
From someone who doesn't really care about left/right nonsense, that interview last night was painful to watch. If your child acted that way you would scold them.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-26-2017, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry, Mitch. I wasn't ignoring you and I don't remember the Walmart thread you mention above. As for your questions/comments, I don't believe a lot of what Trump says. Does that surprise you? I think his ego is beyond yuge, but don't really care. I honestly believe he's gonna push our country in the right direction so I'm willing to put up with his daily, retarded comments. I mean, why is he wasting time rehashing things like the election and the inauguration? What a waste of time.

Bottom line for me is policy and implementation. I'm willing to put up with a lot of the garbage to get there. I in no way think he is the end all be all. Not even close. Those that do think that need to get their heads checked.
I appreciate your response. It makes a lot of sense. But I have to ask, why are so many people so defensive of what Trump says even if they do not believe it themselves? Supporting policy and agenda is one thing, but supporting lies is very different.
Old     (magicr)      Join Date: May 2004       01-26-2017, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
I appreciate your response. It makes a lot of sense. But I have to ask, why are so many people so defensive of what Trump says even if they do not believe it themselves? Supporting policy and agenda is one thing, but supporting lies is very different.
They're not lies, they're alternative facts.
Old    deltahoosier            01-26-2017, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:

You realize that is not talking about pollution right?
Old    deltahoosier            01-26-2017, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Chirp chirp
I can't believe that you don't understand orders giving up power of the government vs taking power by the government. Actually I can believe it.
Old    deltahoosier            01-26-2017, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
A Forbes quote on one very biased opinion piece. Here is a link to several studies that all say 97% is high, but it all hovers around 90%.

READ THIS NOT FORBES

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/s...believe-human/

I love the people who can't tell you what the atmosphere is made up of are the ones saying global warming is a hoax.
I can't believe people who believe that they can control the weather and build a control structure around it. What is even worse are people who fall for it.

I can't believe people don't understand that we are at a historical low for CO2 and that every time humans experienced cold time, there was mass die offs.
Old    deltahoosier            01-26-2017, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
You do realize the difference between CLASSIFIED MATERIAL vs general communications don't you?
Old    deltahoosier            01-26-2017, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is a lie? Look if you want to know how a politician is lying, just see if their mouth is moving. The best you can do is see what was their previous work (which people completely ignored about Obama even though he actually wrote down his Marxist ideas) and then see what the general trend of the policy they are trying to push.

Right now I believe you have two camps. Internationalists and Nationalists. Democrats are Internationalists and want nothing more than to break down America. Republicans are Nationalists who want to help Americans first and keep our country strong.

If you want to know how it plays out, look no further than your home life. Are you stronger by letting all your friends and relatives leach off of you and make you broke? No. Strong fences make strong neighbors. With that said, are you going to have a fruitful life if you hole up at home and never share yourself, abilities and contribute to the BBQ? No. It is a balance but it all starts with YOU being in a good strong position with good boundaries in order to have healthy relationships.

This is where things get a little hairy because we have people who don't believe there are evil people and cultures in the world. You will very unlikely reach those people. I even had someone ask me at work something like that. I simply said, who wakes up and decides they are going to kill millions of Jews? There are evil people and cultures. We have a great giving culture in America and diluting it and making our selves weak is not going to make evil people stop being evil.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-26-2017, 10:02 AM Reply   
Rod and Mark care about lies when convenient. More of that casual Christianity.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-26-2017, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is a lie? Look if you want to know how a politician is lying, just see if their mouth is moving.
So you are okay with the lying because it's just what politicians do?
Politicians should be held accountable and we as citizens that are effected by their policies should not stand for it, in any administration. We dont have to settle when it comes to fact vs lie.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            01-26-2017, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
I can't believe people who believe that they can control the weather and build a control structure around it. What is even worse are people who fall for it.

I can't believe people don't understand that we are at a historical low for CO2 and that every time humans experienced cold time, there was mass die offs.
If you think CO2 is the only source of global warming you are again very uneducated on the subject.

Moving beyond that, yes, there are at a historic low if you compare them to levels BEFORE humans existed. But we have been on a very steady rise since the 60s. You are comparing CO2 levels from over a million years BEFORE HUMANS WERE AROUND. Maybe there is a reason humans didn't come around until that **** came down.

Look at above photo, look at weather forecasts for LA, Mexico City, Beijing, ALL OF THESE HAVE WEATHER FORECASTS FOR SMOG WHICH IS MANMADE.

So yes, we can control the weather apparently. Do you honestly think 200 years ago you had to worry about the air quality outside outside of a natural disaster? No.

I'm very curious Delta, what background in science do you have?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-26-2017, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
You do realize the difference between CLASSIFIED MATERIAL vs general communications don't you?
Yes, I realize.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-26-2017, 10:58 AM Reply   
Wow, the trumpster seems to still be on his victory tour. Anyway, looks like his campaign promises are more than hot air. BUILD THE WALL! Ha ha.
Old    deltahoosier            01-26-2017, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Rod and Mark care about lies when convenient. More of that casual Christianity.
This coming from a guy who is clearly triggered.
Old    deltahoosier            01-26-2017, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you are okay with the lying because it's just what politicians do?
Politicians should be held accountable and we as citizens that are effected by their policies should not stand for it, in any administration. We dont have to settle when it comes to fact vs lie.
Who said that? Were you so into accountability when Obama or Bill Clinton where doing it or is it just when a Republican is in office?

No, you don't have to settle; however your sudden outrage on the topic means most people are not going to care what your or others opinion is. Besides, you or I don't know what the truth really is so there is that. All you can do is look at policy and in general what represents what you want America to be. I don't want America like the middle east. I don't want America to be like Mexico. I don't want us to even be like Europe or even California in an absolute fashion. There are some decent things in California, however those things are getting overridden by crony environmentalism.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-26-2017, 11:26 AM Reply   
Remember when all the right wing fake news was tooling the Trump supporters about Obama declaring Martial Law to stay in office?
Old    deltahoosier            01-26-2017, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you think CO2 is the only source of global warming you are again very uneducated on the subject.

Moving beyond that, yes, there are at a historic low if you compare them to levels BEFORE humans existed. But we have been on a very steady rise since the 60s. You are comparing CO2 levels from over a million years BEFORE HUMANS WERE AROUND. Maybe there is a reason humans didn't come around until that **** came down.

Look at above photo, look at weather forecasts for LA, Mexico City, Beijing, ALL OF THESE HAVE WEATHER FORECASTS FOR SMOG WHICH IS MANMADE.

So yes, we can control the weather apparently. Do you honestly think 200 years ago you had to worry about the air quality outside outside of a natural disaster? No.

I'm very curious Delta, what background in science do you have?
I am very close to plenty of science and how we go about the business of it. Lasers and Electro Optics is my training and have been involved in science projects for over 25 years.

On your millions of years before the earth comment, what was the health of the planet considered? Pretty good if you hear people romanticize about it. I thought humans have been evolving for millions of years or at least their lessor forms were?

Research how much CO2 it would take to be toxic. Water vapor is a much bigger green house gas than CO2. We irrigate a crap load in the worlds. Who says that is not changing things.

Even with all that, sun activity is a bigger issue.

I agree, we can cause local issues with pollution. Do you sign away your national sovriegnty over it.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-26-2017, 12:59 PM Reply   
Well, one good thing is I have Iron Maiden running through my head right now.....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cYy?li=BBnb7Kz
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-26-2017, 1:17 PM Reply   
What amazes me about Trump's supporters is they think he is competent enough to implement anything. At every opportunity he seems to behave like a spoilt child, I for the life of me don't see how anything positive will be achieved. But what do i know, i was totally flummoxed that he actually got voted in.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-26-2017, 1:41 PM Reply   
I wonder if Trump will slap a tax on goods from mexico and package it as them paying for the wall? It might fly? Although it will the American consumer who will actually be paying for the wall i guess. Hope you don't like Corona's or avacardo's
Old    TheWakeIsReal            01-26-2017, 1:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am very close to plenty of science and how we go about the business of it. Lasers and Electro Optics is my training and have been involved in science projects for over 25 years.

On your millions of years before the earth comment, what was the health of the planet considered? Pretty good if you hear people romanticize about it. I thought humans have been evolving for millions of years or at least their lessor forms were?

Research how much CO2 it would take to be toxic. Water vapor is a much bigger green house gas than CO2. We irrigate a crap load in the worlds. Who says that is not changing things.

Even with all that, sun activity is a bigger issue.

I agree, we can cause local issues with pollution. Do you sign away your national sovriegnty over it.
Wait, wait, wait, lemme get this straight. First you are going to say that we can't control the weather. Then you are going to say our irrigation is adding to the water vapor which is the driver of weather? You realize you have just completely argued yourself into a loop and now every argument you have brought up contradicts itself.

CO2 toxicity? WHO CARES. I'm not worried about CO2 poisoning me. CO2 has a direct affect on water vapor which yes of course it is a bigger greenhouse gas, but the reason it is an issue is due to the rise of CO2. I'm starting to doubt you Delta.

Romanticize away Delta! The oceans were over 100 feet up from where they are today, the population of anything was an absolute fraction of the amount of people it is today and it was on average 5-10 degrees higher(Fahrenheit ). If you don't think the oceans rising 100 feet and the temp going up 5-10 degrees wouldn't do anything to humans today then you are living in a fantasy land. It was still life sustainable, but not for 7.5 billion monkeys.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-26-2017, 3:04 PM Reply   
Time to buy some canned peaches.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-26-2017, 3:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
So much for Mexico paying for it!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-26-2017, 3:10 PM Reply   
Some great trolling happening these days with Trumpkin's favorite tool. As NPR put it: It's like that old saying: Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear uses subversive social media channels to post withering criticism in its off-hours.
Attached Images