Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    bigdtx            12-11-2012, 4:14 AM Reply   
Old     (Chuch)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-11-2012, 5:03 AM Reply   
Thanks for putting me in a foul mood this morning man. LOL Does anyone else want to beat the snot out of that kid?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-11-2012, 8:07 AM Reply   
I wonder who this guy voted for. Isn't great that we live in a country where we support droves of these types of people. And these types of people are breeding like flys. And don't you feel great knowing our government is not doing or has no plans to do anything about these types of people and stop this type of abuse. I sure feel good about 1/2 of my money going to the government so that the government can hand it out people like this.

I just don't get it we have the technology to build and create some of the most amazing products in the world "but we can't seem to find the people that openly cheat and take advantage of the system or hop over the boarder".
Old    bigdtx            12-11-2012, 8:32 AM Reply   
But we did find him Grant - he was on Judge Judy! LOL - why didn't the bailiff arrest him?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-11-2012, 8:46 AM Reply   
The chick is just as bad. She is suing him for not paying rent when she never paid the rent in the first place. People like those 2 should be absolutely ridiculed and made fun of by everybody that see's them. There is no reason we as the american people should let aholes/dumbarses get away with this type of crap even if retarded government can't/wont. We don't want to offend anybody now.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-11-2012, 10:51 AM Reply   
i feel for the girl, it's hard for her to pay her rent if her flat mate doesn't pay his share. The gov should be able to recover the rent subsidy if he doesn't have rent expenses for that period