Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (jhmeg2)      Join Date: Jul 2014       07-19-2015, 8:43 AM Reply   
Hello all! I'm kind of new to boating and wakeboarding. I bought myself an 18' Four Winns Horizon bow rider last year for my birthday. I found a few Hyper Lite wakeboard (3) 2 older style and one newer)) for $100. I can get up and play. Cleared wake to wake a few times. Wiped out a few more. but I need a tower. Space is limited to have even one wakeboard and knee board on the deck. So, looking to get something that will do the job, and now cost me a lot of money. I try to get out each weekend if I can find people to go.. I am a disabled veteran, so I stay within my limits, don't need a $100,000 boat or a $2,000 tower, for as much as I use it. Looking for something that I can keep my original Bimini top too. Also, any tips for a better wake? I'm still learning. I found that moving three people to the aft seats, gives a better wake. And I try to get the driver to hold around 18-20 mph.

Ok, ready.... GO!