Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2022, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yes, im sure you are right, this is all caused by leftist ideologies and their evil plans. Leftist ideology like pro choice, legalize weed, leave the gay and trans alone, universal healthcare, Voters rights, democracy, Save the planet. These the things that cause people to kill? Maybe our killings, just maybe we have too many guns and we made assault weapons legal in 2004 again. Why do any americans need assault weapons? Weapons designed for the purpose of killing. Planning on starting a war?
Blaming dems causing breakdown of families, no dads... Who is forcing women to have unwanted babies? Then once born, refusing to assist with womans and children healthcare, WIC, welfare or any other assistance. Im sure its democrats refusing to provide public healthcare too. Yep its evil Dems doing all that. Drugs? You want to blame drugs? Esp weed? You really are proving who you are. Stick 1000 mean dudes that hate each other in a room, give them some weed and they will all be best friends in 30 minutes, give them alcohol and most will be dead. You may just want to get your head checked out. Call of duty, maybe, 100% its FOX that is radicalizing people just like YOU. Pushing radical ideology like Replacement Theory, white minority fear, Democrat=Communist, Fascism=Good, anti science, dont believe media (except us) just like Putin. You know, there is no war, its a training exercise and some nazis in Ukraine dont ya know. Thats the truth.
Replacement theory has only been repeated almost like a play book by leftist news organizations. Just like assault weapon. Another made up term by democrats.

You simply are unable to tell me the difference between just a couple of the weapons that I offered to discuss vs the dreaded made up class of rifles you mindless twits talk about.

No one is making anyone have babies. Roe v Wade was not a federal issue. They are going to correct that. BTW. The Roe in this actually turned out to be anti abortion when she got older and realized what they were doing. Funny thing is, you leftist can not get our of your own way. You don't even hear how elite you people sound like being poor is a crime. Just like your hero Hillary and other democrats publicly yelling that if we stop illegal immigration, who is going to wash our clothes.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2022, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Replacement theory has only been repeated almost like a play book by leftist news organizations.
You know replacement theory is a popular plank of neo nazis used to stigmatize non white people to justify violence against them? You share conspiracy theories with some unsavory people.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-26-2022, 12:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You know replacement theory is a popular plank of neo nazis used to stigmatize non white people to justify violence against them? You share conspiracy theories with some unsavory people.
LOL, remember all the times he has written about the dems opening borders to get votes....dozens. Completely radicalized by FOX thru fear and lies. Love when they start a post with "Us sane ones..."
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       05-26-2022, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Hitler and Stalin drank water and I am pretty sure you do to so you share a pretty dark ritual with some unsavory people too.

replacement theory is a made up talking point by leftist. I have never once heard that spoken by any republican. Pointing out illegal immigration is not replacement. it is a fact. It has costs and it is done on purpose by democrats for votes because they know that anyone with half a brain does not follow their hateful tripe. Only party I ever see saying hateful things and pitting people against other people are democrats. repackaged communism. Changing the main theme from working class to color.

I don't blame the immigrants. I blame democrats.