Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-25-2022, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
On a note of truth. When are you starting your war on Biden now that he has way more deaths than Trump when it comes to covid. Shouldn't we be seeing your day after day ramblings how Biden is failure.
Way to go strawman. lose another debate and change the topic. Biden has 3 more years to steer the ship into smooth waters. You can be positive and be part of the fix...or hope the worst for the country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Way to go strawman. lose another debate and change the topic. Biden has 3 more years to steer the ship into smooth waters. You can be positive and be part of the fix...or hope the worst for the country.
Not my argument. This is a argument you brought to the table many a day. Be positive and be part of the fix? The fix is getting rid of democrats. I am trying my best. You certainly hope the worst for the country. Democrats are not for this country, period. You did not give one second of positivity to Trump. don't even try and gas light everyone.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2022, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not my argument. This is a argument you brought to the table many a day. Be positive and be part of the fix? The fix is getting rid of democrats. I am trying my best. You certainly hope the worst for the country. Democrats are not for this country, period. You did not give one second of positivity to Trump. don't even try and gas light everyone.
If you removed Dems, Covid would still be active, perhaps more active. See, it isnt political, covid kills in a bipartisan way. Ask Meat.
Positivity for trump? Why. He is a conman and a liar. He lied about everything from the number of people at his inaugural day one, to the economy, the media, his non existent healthcare, plan the Election.... When he lost he tried to Steal a US Presidential Election using violence at the US Capitol. There is almost nothing worse he could do. But he will try.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-26-2022, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you removed Dems, Covid would still be active, perhaps more active. See, it isnt political, covid kills in a bipartisan way. Ask Meat.
Positivity for trump? Why. He is a conman and a liar. He lied about everything from the number of people at his inaugural day one, to the economy, the media, his non existent healthcare, plan the Election.... When he lost he tried to Steal a US Presidential Election using violence at the US Capitol. There is almost nothing worse he could do. But he will try.
don't care about covid in this context. I care about preserving the US in comparison to not becoming a third world country by tearing down our borders and bringing marxism into our political structure. Those things have killed their citizens generation after generation than a short spat of pandemics.

I see democrats as conmen and liars. Way worse than Trump ever was and will be. I see you as the tip of the spear of the conmen and liars from day one when they came up with their russian collusion lies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2022, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
don't care about covid in this context. I care about preserving the US in comparison to not becoming a third world country by tearing down our borders and bringing marxism into our political structure. Those things have killed their citizens generation after generation than a short spat of pandemics.

I see democrats as conmen and liars. Way worse than Trump ever was and will be. I see you as the tip of the spear of the conmen and liars from day one when they came up with their russian collusion lies.
How are you going to preserve the US if the fool you endorse just chit on the constitution and tried to steal the election from the actual winner? Do you know who runs 3rd world countries? Authoritarians like trump. The kind of guy who does not follow law. The kind who wants everyone to bow to him, and him only, not the constitution. The Repubs right now is the party of trump and nothing else. Need proof? If you speak out against him you are out, just like in a 3rd world country. Watch what you ask for.
FYI, no one is tearing down any borders, just go down and look and stop being owned by the idiots from your media choice.
If you see those things it because you are brainwashed, plain and simple.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2022, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
How are you going to preserve the US if the fool you endorse just chit on the constitution and tried to steal the election from the actual winner? Do you know who runs 3rd world countries? Authoritarians like trump. The kind of guy who does not follow law. The kind who wants everyone to bow to him, and him only, not the constitution. The Repubs right now is the party of trump and nothing else. Need proof? If you speak out against him you are out, just like in a 3rd world country. Watch what you ask for.
FYI, no one is tearing down any borders, just go down and look and stop being owned by the idiots from your media choice.
If you see those things it because you are brainwashed, plain and simple.
considering you think anyone exercising their legal rights is stealing, you have zero merit.

Laughable. We have 2 demcrats not moving lock step with the party and they are being cruxified by their party. Oddly enough, they are standing the ground that the whole party lock step said they were defending during the last administration. My guess it is all theater anyway. They figured the two needed to lock up some conservative values considering where they are from and how dicey their elections could become being from conservative areas.

Why should you care what is going on in politics in the Republican party? Who asked you anyway.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-27-2022, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
considering you think anyone exercising their legal rights is stealing, you have zero merit.

Laughable. We have 2 demcrats not moving lock step with the party and they are being cruxified by their party. Oddly enough, they are standing the ground that the whole party lock step said they were defending during the last administration. My guess it is all theater anyway. They figured the two needed to lock up some conservative values considering where they are from and how dicey their elections could become being from conservative areas.

Why should you care what is going on in politics in the Republican party? Who asked you anyway.
Not talking about exercising legal rights, they already used up that avenue. Clearly just the illegal stuff the radicals are trying. I need no merit, its in the law.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...spiracy-theory
https://www.vice.com/en/article/dypx...rce=reddit.com