Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (tonality)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-05-2016, 2:14 PM Reply   
Hi folks, just looking for some ideas here...i've got a Wetsounds Syn 2-ch amp that's a few seasons old, and have been redoing some things on the stereo this season, and when I got it all put back together the amp powers on with a long followed by three short blinks, then full green, which indicates a short somewhere in line. I initially found one of the 3 25a fuses was blown and replaced it, but the same issue occurred, so I monkeyed around a bit and have been unable to get it firing. Wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this, and if so, might be able to tell me where my problem is?

Currently, the amp has no RCA's or speaker wires connected, only a 4awg ground and power, and remote lead. Both the power and ground cables are shared by two other amps that are functioning correctly. All fuses are 25a and are in good shape. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, as i'm missing my tower tunes!

Thanks in advance!

-Tony
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-05-2016, 5:01 PM Reply   
Just to clarify, the short code continues to flash or you see the code flash sequence once and then the amps power light goes to normal solid illumination?

Do or dont have output?
Old     (tonality)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-06-2016, 5:50 PM Reply   
code flashes one long, 3 short green, then solid green, and no output.
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-06-2016, 6:17 PM Reply   
A flashing sequence then solid light is normal start up. Id reconnect speakers and look for a signal input issue.