Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (99_air_warrior)      Join Date: May 2008       08-27-2010, 6:42 PM Reply   
I need information on Wake Makers. I ordered a pro x sac sunday night hopeing to get it before this weekend, The sight say's they usually ship within two business days. unless its out of stock. I have been checking the sight all week and it just say's order status is" processing". I have called two days in a row and get put on hold untill they make me leave a message, which I did. I never get a call back,I also wrote a email to them with no response last night. I used them because of the talk on wake world any suggestion's what I should do? I tried to cancel the order tonight and its not possible on line. Thank You for any help
Old    mojo            08-27-2010, 6:52 PM Reply   
what is a wake maker
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-27-2010, 8:26 PM Reply   
They are always slammed. I've been to their shop before in Lk Oswego OR. They had a ton of inventory when I was there, hopefully you'll get it, but if you didn't by now I doubt you will. I don't know how they keep up there. Next time you can call up Bakes Marine or hit up Bakesonline.com. Best online proshop/parts/accessories out there, and you can always get ahold of someone there. I was in there today, great bunch of guys.
Old     (99_air_warrior)      Join Date: May 2008       08-27-2010, 9:11 PM Reply   
Thank You for the help I went on line to bakes and they are out of stock on the sac I need (all colors) Joe
Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-30-2010, 4:22 PM Reply   
That sounds odd. I have had nothing but great service from them. Sorry to hear that...but for what its worth, they seem like good peeps
Old     (99_air_warrior)      Join Date: May 2008       08-30-2010, 8:13 PM Reply   
Update on wake maker I received a e-mail sat from Spencer which informed me that they had to order the sac from the factory. Today I got a call from jason I think his name was jason . He said as soon as the sac left the factory he would send me a tracking number. They were both very professional and helpful . They are a very good company,I really was not questioning their company. I just wanted to know how their system worked because I needed it before Labor Day weekend. I will be doing business with the company in the future. Thank You
Old     (jasonwm)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-03-2010, 2:13 PM Reply   
Hi Joe-

I just wanted to follow up with you to apologize for the delay in getting your order shipped. Although we have the largest selection of ballast related products in stock at our warehouse, occasionally even we run out, and in that case we're dependent upon the manufacturer to get us more. In the case of your order it took a little longer than we expected, and I apologize for that.

It looks like your order was delivered today, so I'm glad we were able to get it to you in time for the Holiday weekend. Have fun out there!
Old     (johnny_d)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-03-2010, 7:04 PM Reply   
can you give me the name and number of the shop in lake oswego OR. i live in eastern oregon so im not to sure about shops in the portland area.
Old     (tre)      Join Date: Jul 2002 Location: WI       09-04-2010, 6:49 AM Reply   
i had a great experience with them. i ordered from them,emailed with them,changed my order at the last minute, and my order still shipped out the next day.
Old     (wakeboardin2k4)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-06-2010, 5:08 PM Reply   
ya theyre really good to deal with. Call them or email them.
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       04-11-2011, 2:53 PM Reply   
Joe, just wondering how you like the wake maker set up. I am considering ordering two sacks with the piggyback set up for my 06 Wakesetter. Was the installation quick and easy??
Old     (venom93corba)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-11-2011, 3:21 PM Reply   
Jason is definitely the guy to deal with. I've had nothing but great service from them. I did order a black sac from them that had to come from the Fly High Factory and it did take an extra day or two though.
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       04-11-2011, 5:49 PM Reply   
I ordered an 1100lbs gravity games sac and asked if they could make up some lines for me so i could stack my bags in one locker. I called and spoke with Spencer. Very professional and knowledgeable about my boat. Got tracking number that day, and everything showed up about a week later (cross country). I have emailed them on a few other things and they have always responded without fail. Nothing but good things to say from me.