Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 04, 2009

Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-25-2009, 1:19 PM Reply   
don't have it and was hoping someone could use my profile pic and pull of the center/midline X-2 graphic off for me. is the pic decent enough to use or do i need to find another?

thinking about pulling those off this winter, but not sure. i actually kind of like them and think they're not as bad as most of the other's from that year, but kind of think it may look even cleaner without or possibly removing everything and putting the chrome mastercraft on the side stern where the current is. dunno, looking for input please.

also, think i would be able to buff out color differences?

tia-
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-25-2009, 1:23 PM Reply   
the whole graphic in the center of your boat? or just a piece of it. im a little confused
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-25-2009, 1:28 PM Reply   
yeah, the whole center graphic please. you can leave the one on the back. thanks!
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-25-2009, 1:30 PM Reply   
im actually in photoshop class right now. haha. but its over in 5 minutes. ill be home at like 215 (its 1:30 my time right now) ill do it for you when i get home if no one has done it by then
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-25-2009, 1:32 PM Reply   
ha ha, thanks David!
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-25-2009, 1:33 PM Reply   
lol no problem. it will only take about 5 or 10 min when i get home.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-25-2009, 2:09 PM Reply   
that pic isnt high enough quality, i cant even get it to look semi good. if you have a better quality pic. email it to me at lfrider92@gmail.com

im going to load the truck for the weekend. but ill be back on later this afternoon
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-25-2009, 2:32 PM Reply   
Oh come on, David. It's not for credit in class. I sampled a piece of the hull by the MC logo & stretched it over the top of the graphic & feathered the edges.
It's not perfect but I think it'll give you an idea Bruce.

Upload

I like it. But frankly I think it's a blank canvas just beggin for something cool & original.

(Message edited by bill_airjunky on September 25, 2009)
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-25-2009, 2:36 PM Reply   
#1 Remove decal
#2 Powder coat tower white
#3 Tint windows

That would look sweet IMO.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-25-2009, 2:42 PM Reply   
^^^+2 minus the tint though. driving with tinted windows sucks balls. It looks awesome but if your driving and there are rollers its hard to find a good line looking through the tint and dusk/night rides are horrible
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-25-2009, 3:31 PM Reply   
"its not for credit in class?"
what?

and i have photoshop elements 7

at school we use cs3. with elements its supper hard to do.

looks good though!
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-25-2009, 4:32 PM Reply   
wow, i like it. thanks bill.

david, i found the original and emailed you. don't know if you're still around, but would love to see this larger.

if anybody else can help in case david's gone for the weekend, i'd be much obliged.

--b
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-25-2009, 4:47 PM Reply   
Bruce I like it all white. I think I would move the mastercraft logo farther back towards the transom and farther up towards the rubrail though. Either that or pull that decal off and have a big Mastercraft logo put on the side like Paulbrothers 205V.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-25-2009, 4:48 PM Reply   
Bruce, now you need to get white wetsounds, white tower, white trailer and a white Denali.

J/K, I really like your whole setup. I am glad I found that boat for you.
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-25-2009, 5:06 PM Reply   
ha ha yeah! i wish. as for those two ideas, that's what i was thinking. would have to find the graphics though, but shouldn't be a big deal. don't think the TT MC logo would look right as it slopes. but the basic Mastercraft from like 02-05 would probably work. i think if i do it, i'll pull that X-2 off, leave it bare except for the stern and then if i don't like it add the basic domed mastercraft in the center and remove the one in the stern. the only bummer is, that X-2's got silver metal flake in it that looks pretty sweet on the water. wish i could buy a new set in case i didn't like it. brett you think i'd have any issues matching up the white underneath with the white that's been exposed if i use a good cut/compount and a buffer? it sat on a lift for 3 years in the summer with PO. also, you think i'd be hurting resale at all? not that i plan on selling it soon, but gotta think about that stuff.