Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Old     (99_air_warrior)      Join Date: May 2008       05-17-2009, 9:33 AM Reply   
I just installed my HSE Went out to the lake and when I program it. the light flashes five times and it goes mute than comes back on all correctly according to the instruction's Then I adjust my head unit to upper level and the HSE to lower level it never increases the sound Its on the "on mode" with light it programs just like it should there isn't any solid light after programing it on the program mode led I keep a steady RPM tried it for hours any help? Thank You Joe
Old     (ccryder)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-17-2009, 10:18 AM Reply   
Joe,
Feel free to give me a call so we can trouble shoot directly. Thank you for your patience.

cell:
209-602-8350
Jim Aikins
Old     (99_air_warrior)      Join Date: May 2008       05-18-2009, 8:39 PM Reply   
Jim contacted me about my HSE he is a great person to deal with sounds like a great company that cares about customer service We are going to trouble shoot the HSE to see if I do have a problem with the unit He has already offered to replace it, and I did not buy it from him directly . it could just be I didn't have a steady RPM Thank You Joe
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-19-2009, 6:51 AM Reply   
got mine installed

got out on the lake Sunday and tried it out

I love this thing!
great product
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       05-19-2009, 7:36 AM Reply   
+1 for Jim and his HSE, great guy to work with! Sends me Emails while I'm on the lake to make sure the unit is working properly!
Old     (99_air_warrior)      Join Date: May 2008       05-20-2009, 11:32 AM Reply   
Just tried my HSE in the driveway its works great !!! my fuel pump was going out at the lake so it must have been effecting my RPM . When I tried setting it this last weekend
Old     (david_e_m)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-20-2009, 1:14 PM Reply   
As a dealer for HSE, I've got to say the product is great and Jim couldn't be more helpful.

David
Earmark Marine