Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (stefjelos)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-15-2016, 9:07 PM Reply   
Looking for a third in the Discovery Bay area. My girlfriend and I wakeboard and surf behind new Nautique.
Old     (ilovetowakesurf)      Join Date: Aug 2010       07-22-2016, 8:28 PM Reply   
Sent you a pm
Old     (SDEndurance)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-12-2017, 1:24 PM Reply   
Anyone have room for 3 of us coming this weekend either sunday and/or Monday? experienced wakeboarders/wakesurfers/drivers who know the gas/clean up drill Text me 858-414-2160
Old     (FIremedicMVFD)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-23-2017, 10:29 PM Reply   
I surf and have a Ronix surfboard - and wakeboard- I also have a Moomba Möbius LSV that we can take out (not nearly as nice as a new nautique)... long time boat owner/driver... familiar w perfect pass... etc..also a firefighter so I have lots of time off - I'm in Tracy - so not too far... send me a PM when you need a 3rd and if I'm off I'll join... FYI- I know all the "be a third " rules..
Old     (mcclure_kevo)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-03-2017, 1:13 PM Reply   
Sent you a pm
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-07-2017, 8:45 AM Reply   
PM sent as well.
Old     (ShredEarlyShredOften)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-28-2017, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefjelos View Post
Looking for a third in the Discovery Bay area. My girlfriend and I wakeboard and surf behind new Nautique.
Hey Steve - hope you're weekend is off to a good start. My girlfriend and I are new to the Bay Area and are looking to get some riding in on Saturdays or Sundays. We're super low key and are always down to throw in for gas and help clean the boat. Definitely want to check out Discovery Bay and the riding up there.

Feel free to shoot me a text if you are heading out on the lake in the few weeks 515-360-1613.

Thanks man!

Chris
Old     (pipeboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2003       06-03-2018, 1:23 AM Reply   
Still need a third? Feel free to shout my way... boat owner that knows the drill... been having a rough time getting a crew out on my boat lately so Im reaching out to others. Yours or mine, either is fine with me. But I prefer Disco Bay as Im coming from San Jose, and mine is in dry stack there.

714-420-4397

G