Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (xstarmeli)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-17-2006, 12:39 AM Reply   
I landed frontside heelside 180 this weekend!
What can you girls do?
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-17-2006, 7:57 AM Reply   
Thats awesome, good job! Im workin on the backroll right now. I landed the W2W 180 the other day so now im going to work on toeside, switch riding, and some tweaked out grabs. I'd post some pics, but I can't get it to work.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-17-2006, 8:50 AM Reply   
I can ride switch really well. I'm working on w2w.
Old     (xstarmeli)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-17-2006, 9:35 PM Reply   
Nice one girls! Keep up the good work!
Wow Jamie! Backroll! I'm not close to try a flip yet! I can grab and I'm working on spins.

Are u girls riding with other girls or only with guys?
Old     (suprarider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-18-2006, 8:18 AM Reply   
I can land HS 360 consistantly, working on TS. Just had ACL recon. in March from trying too many backrolls (casing the wake). Favorite grab is stalefish and I wakeskate. Hope to be back on the water by the end of August. Oh, and I am 45.
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-18-2006, 10:44 AM Reply   
I ride with my neightbors most of the time. They are the coolest people to be with, plus they are the only once i know with a sweet boat. I love em. Anyway i dont really have a bunch of friends that wakeboard. I'ts not really big around the tri-cities, for girls anyway. I have 2 friends that ride, and one of them doesnt do much and the other i have only ridden with once. But I do the northwest riders clinics when they come and i did the Maven tour last weekend and that was freakin awesome. I think ive said that at least 20 times on WW since then, but i still cant get over it.

But yea, id love to find some more people around my area that wakeboard.

Jamie
Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-19-2006, 7:55 AM Reply   
anyone from socal my wife can do tantrums back rolls off axis 3s and 5s and a ts front roll. the funny thing is she can do the ts fr but not a w2w ts jumphahahah....we are always looking for a third.we have a sv211 with about 2500 extra lbs.
Old     (bfa)      Join Date: Dec 2005       07-19-2006, 12:54 PM Reply   
I could do a ts 180 w2w before I could clear the wake ts.