Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (justinyoung325)      Join Date: Dec 2013       08-31-2014, 9:44 AM Reply   
Hey I just moved to Minnesota from Georgia. Im not that good but I enjoy riding. Just seeing if there was anyone around that could take me for a pull. I have money for gas. Also, how is the cable park here and is it worth going to? Thanks I'm bored and dying to get out on the water!
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-31-2014, 10:05 AM Reply   
Ga to Mn sorry man! Welcome to the land of from a 8 month season to 4 month season!
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       08-31-2014, 1:59 PM Reply   
Here! This is our facebook page for find a third/be a third in MN: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1489747947910632/

Welcome to the crew! Some of us (myself and a few others) have dispersed to college for the year but I'm sure you can still find plenty of other riders. As for the cable park, absolutely give it a go. I worked there all summer and its a blast hanging out with everyone up there. We're usually open weekends but as I'm not home anymore I would get on the website and check the calendar at visionwakepark.com
Old     (justinyoung325)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-01-2014, 3:10 PM Reply   
Thanks! Yea I need to get to it, its going to be getting cold soon. Normally we ride until November in Georgia. Definitely not going to happen here. Well thanks for the responses and I just requested to join the Facebook group. Hopefully I will find a pull soon!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       09-02-2014, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicron View Post
Ga to Mn sorry man! Welcome to the land of from a 8 month season to 4 month season!
4 months! No way, we ride from Ice out to Ice in up here in Normn! If you ever wanna ride up north let me know!
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       09-02-2014, 8:03 AM Reply   
Wasn't ice out like June this year for u guys! Haha! Hey I'm in wi so do my share of drysuit riding too. But come on this guy is from GA! Gotta feel bad for him!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       09-02-2014, 12:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicron View Post
Wasn't ice out like June this year for u guys! Haha! Hey I'm in wi so do my share of drysuit riding too. But come on this guy is from GA! Gotta feel bad for him!
It only takes a winter here for your blood to thicken up and the cold just becomes the price you pay to play.